Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Guide for Past Life Regression
Have you ever wanted to have a past-life regression? If so, here's your chance.
I would love to hear from members who try this.

There are many advantages to having a past-life regression.
There is the possibility to heal negative things in our current life, such as:

*Phobias
*Relationship issues
*Nightmares
*Anger Issues
*Unexplainable Illness/physical pain
*Inability to stop smoking
*And many, many others 

I found a man several years ago who read my past life(s) for me. He had a different way of doing it. He turned his mind over to his spirit guide, and his guide talked with my spirit guide.
He told me things that happened in other lives that answered questions for me about some of my experiences in this current life. It was amazing!

If you ever have a chance of learning your past life(s), I suggest you do it. It can help in so many ways with problems you may be facing today.

(I took some of the information in this post from a previous thread on another board. The video I used there had been removed, but I came across this one. I admit I haven't listened to it in full, but it appeared to be a good one.
If you would like to give it a try, please do, and let me know if you got any results.)

I read a book by Brian Weiss, MD entitled, Many Lives, Many Masters , several years ago when I was researching reincarnation. The case study he shared in that book was one of the most fascinating accounts I had read at that time... one that sealed the deal for me that reincarnation is real. Of course, there was more evidence to follow from other credible authors. 

I couldn't end this thread without offering something for the hardcore skeptics out there to prove reincarnation is real, so here is a video for you, made from a guy who used to be a hardcore skeptic too. :

Thoughts?
Sorry, a bit OT.

I read one or two of the works by Ian Stevenson years ago.  Fascinating what he found in Lebanon and India.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Here is one account from a member here on RN, SpiritScribe, although she used the video that was removed from the other site.

Fascinating results!

Quote:Well, I did the regression and boy did I get results. The childhood memory was not from this life, I found myself a little boy maybe 2 or even less. I was barely stable on my feet, and I was dressed in a light blue sailor suit with a little hat. It had little bits of a darker blue, a little white, and little red things near the neck and on the hat. I was so happy, grinning from ear to ear, because I was at a pond or in a park or something, feeding ducks with my parents. I felt so loved, cherished and protected that I started to tear up, because I've never felt that in this lifetime.

The birthing experience for this lifetime was not nice, because I was born with the cord wrapped around my neck, and in this experience it started to hurt a little around my neck and throat. I remembered Dr. Weiss saying "No pain," and it went away except for a little pressure. My mother almost died having me and my father was at work, nowhere near the hospital when I was born, so this part was not a barrel of laughs for me. I felt so little affection.

Next I think I was in Peru, it looked like the area. I was looking at my dark brown feet, then I saw myself as a little girl, maybe 8. I had long straight black hair. When I looked around, I saw an old woman with a wrinkled, leathery face. She was wearing a cape with all kinds of intense bright colors, like one would see in Peru. She was bent forward, like she was carrying a large burden or bundle on her back.

My significant event was my death, and I felt very feverish, burning up, and everything was blurry. I was having trouble breathing. When I was instructed to float above myself, I was surprised to see I was very old, and had a lot of white hair. The old woman I saw earlier had dark gray hair.

I was totally alone in a round hut type of structure, farthest away from the door and against the back wall. A small fire was in front of me. I was wondering why no one was there as I lay there dying. I thought maybe I was shunned, or maybe I was dying of something contagious.

I encountered the Archangel Michael behind the door to the other side. At first I thought Michael, then I wondered, "Or is it Gabriel?" That didn't feel right, so I again thought of Michael and felt that this was correct. He was the essence of pure white light, and I couldn't make out any facial features. The significant lesson or message for me? I saw two hands softly joining, as if in a marriage ceremony. Narrow ribbons were placed over both hands.

So what I take away from all this is... I once had a glorious lifetime where I was loved. Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw my mother holding onto me in that one, and she was young and pretty, wearing one of those long straight skirts like women wore in the thirties or forties. It relates to this lifetime, because I have a picture of me feeding ducks at an aunt's house when I was little. Similar experience, but not the same feeling.

Then I was plopped into this life, I suppose to see how it is to not have the same loving family as I had once before. I was able to see clearly the differences in the two lifetimes. Then comes the lifetime in Peru. I lived and died alone, but I had the feeling I had several kids in that lifetime. No one cared enough to be with me, or maybe everyone had died and that made me a bitter old woman, I don't know.

So here I am in this lifetime, totally alone except for my cat, and I was being shown by Michael that I need to allow someone to get close to me and love me. If I don't, I'm going to repeat the lifetime where I died alone. Trouble is, I feel safer alone than trying to find someone to grow old with. If I don't let anybody in, they can't hurt me. So I guess now I'll have to work on my fears of getting hurt to find some happiness in my old age. And that is getting closer every day!
(06-22-2020, 04:57 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Sorry, a bit OT.

I read one or two of the works by Ian Stevenson years ago.  Fascinating what he found in Lebanon and India.

Cheers

I'm sorry, but I don't know what OT stands for?
Off topic.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

All jokes aside im not sure I want to look at my past life(s), the one I have is heavy enough and I would like to believe my past life(s) are much better
It is something to think about
(06-22-2020, 04:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I couldn't end this thread without offering something for the hardcore skeptics out there to prove reincarnation is real, so here is a video for you, made from a guy who used to be a hardcore skeptic too. :

Thoughts?

Still can't buy into it. Recyclable PEOPLE? Now, be honest with yourself - what deity in their right mind would recycle ME back to this planet if they ever managed to get rid of me the first time?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Quote:Now, be honest with yourself - what deity in their right mind would recycle ME back to this planet if they ever managed to get rid of me the first time?

I'm sure @"BIAD"  would beat me to Ya, He would say you'd make A great Mattress!  smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]