Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blue Cross / Blue Shield Memo Exposes Mandatory Vaccination Bonuses
We've had many threads on the topic of vaccines, exposing the dangers, etc.  But, now in this article we learn why doctors push these poisons on our children; it's all money in their pocket. smallnotamused 

[Image: eb34b8072fe91c72d252440dee4a5b97e771e4d3...accine.jpg]

Quote:Have you ever been to your children’s pediatrician and been told that you aren’t allowed to skip or delay vaccinations? Haven’t you wondered why?
Really, pediatricians and doctors in general should be there to help and support us in our decisions, however, it seems per the usual that the all mighty dollar is contaminating such ideals. We found this Facebook post from Ashley Cates, which displays an image showing exactly why it is impossible for you and your family to get fair treatment.

“For 2016, Blue Cross/Blue Shield will give your pediatrician $400 for each child who is up to date on vaccines by age 2. But they have to have 63% of their patients vaccinated (including flu vaccines!) or else they won’t receive the payout.”

[Image: 13495210_1086280248060277_36358666383764...e=57EAF190]

Post from Ashley Cates on Face Book:

Quote:I stumbled upon this today and connected some dots... I couldn't just not say anything.

*This* is why your pediatrician will drop your child as a patient if you choose to delay or selectively vaccinate (or not vaccinate at all).
*This* is why they will shrug off adverse effects and injuries from vaccines because they will still be able to receive $$$ for each child who is fully up to date by age 2, unless they have had a documented anaphylactic reaction to a vaccine.

For 2016, Blue Cross/Blue Shield will give your pediatrician $400 for each child who is up to date on vaccines by age 2. But they have to have 63% of their patients vaccinated (including flu vaccines!) or else they won't receive the payout.

That adds up. How much? Well, on the lower end of the spectrum, a primary care physician or pediatrician can care for 500 patients. Let's just say 100 of them will be turning 2 in 2016. If they can get 63% of those patients fully vaccinated, that adds up to $25,000.
When more and more parents are waking up to the dangers and ineffectiveness of vaccines, this eats away at their "incentives".

$25,000. For just 63 children fully vaccinated by age 2.

http://thephysicianalliance.org/…/2016-BCN-BCBSM-Incentive-…

Source

$25,000 bonus for just 63 children is a lot of money, right?  Hey, they have to pay for those student loans some how, forget what it is doing to their patients!   tinyok (sarcasm)
That is a Shame, You can't even Trust the Doctors anymore.
It's all about Control and Money!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-05-2016, 06:56 PM)guohua Wrote: That is a Shame, You can't even Trust the Doctors anymore.
It's all about Control and Money!

"Any more"? I've never trusted them. Ever. Now you see why. Last year in July I got a bug and after the third day (I thought I was going to die, then 3 days into it i was afraid that I might NOT die) I went to a doctor at an urgent care facility near here - in a grocery store, actually. That was the first time I had been to a doctor in over 25 years. They thought I must be some kind of convict on the run or something, because i had no medical history. I had to point out that convicts DO have a medical history because prisons have in-house medical facilities.

The last time I'd gone to a doctor before that was just for a physical for employment (they wanted to be sure i could still wrassle folks to the ground and cuff 'em before they strapped a gun across my ass), and the last time before THAT was to get a wedding band cut off my finger that was just short of shredded... folks caught me trying to cut it off myself with a pair of tin snips, and weren't having none of that. They insisted on driving me to a doc's office who... wait for it... cut the wedding band off my finger. I could have saved them a bunch of money if they'd just left me alone for a few minutes with my tin snips.

Doctors are the last place I go when I'm sick - I generally hit the woods instead and search out herbal cures. The woods are a lot more trustworthy.

Vaccines? It's never made any sense to me to inject yourself on purpose with a virus, which is what vaccines are. It has always made more sense to me to AVOID viruses, not inject them on purpose. I wouldn't allow a vaccine to be injected into me any more than I would sit down and eat a big bowl of staph for breakfast. Not even with lots of sugar.

One of my sisters is a nurse, and she is against vaccines, too. Always refused them, until the time came that they required her to take one to keep her job.

Bastards.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Sadly, it's all about the money these days, not patient care. 
I had to go every month I was out on sick leave from work just to keep up the paperwork to collect my leave pay and short-term disability. 
I say that to say this... 
Today I had to go back to the doctor for paperwork, but my regular doctor was on vacation, so I had to see a nurse practitioner.  She gave me more of a go-over than my regular doctor has ever since I've been seeing him... even for my yearly physicals!   smallnotamused

I think I'm switching from him to her.  I think she does a more thorough job! 

So, my point is, once they become doctors, they treat you like cattle... head'em up, mov'em out!!  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$