Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has DTOM really gone ROGUE....?
We need to get BigFatFurryTexan over here. I think that was his name. 
He was always very helpful and polite to me.

After I had been laying low several months he came to my existing thread that was still alive and well, and seemed so excited that he found me. tinybiggrin Made me feel good that a MOD liked me.
(07-03-2020, 01:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: We need to get BigFatFurryTexan over here. I think that was his name. 
He was always very helpful and polite to me.

After I had been laying low several months he came to my existing thread that was still alive and well, and seemed so excited that he found me. tinybiggrin Made me feel good that a MOD liked me.

Yes, BFFT was another participant in the Avatar thread, really good too.

He and Zarniwoop helped get me started playing with GIMP way back when. LOL

The banter between the 2 of them used to crack me up in the avatar thread.

Would be nice to see either of them pop in here.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZfNyyulshU

Yes we have a small history.....  it's a small world. Was banned from the 'other' place by some plebian, but.... perhaps it's better them than you.
(06-20-2020, 05:39 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Hello minusculebeercheers , I really love A T S, but one needs to think ahead, just in case, ya know.

And, other sites leave a lot to be desired...I don't like social media.
So, I'll wander around here.....see what's new and exciting....and look for familiar faces.

Glad to see you here.
(06-20-2020, 05:39 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Hello minusculebeercheers , I really love A T S, but one needs to think ahead, just in case, ya know.

So, I'll wander around here.....see what's new and exciting....and look for familiar faces.

Good to see you here...I too came over for the same reasons. I am really enjoying the lack of trolls here most as opposed to how ATS has gotten. Its much easier to have productive conversation around here!
(08-19-2020, 09:45 PM)RickyD Wrote:

Good to see you here...I too came over for the same reasons. I am really enjoying the lack of trolls here most as opposed to how ATS has gotten. Its much easier to have productive conversation around here!

Thank You @"RickyD" 
We do try to Please.
Wish we could see more of you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]