Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black Christian Woman Tries to Paint Over BLM on NYC Street
This is so epic ! 

A black woman and her friends buy gallons of paint to cover up BLM on NYC street while yelling  to refund the police and Jesus matters and Trump 2020 and BLM don't care about the blacks. 

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-18-2020, 11:58 PM)kdog Wrote: This is so epic ! 

A black woman and her friends buy gallons of paint to cover up BLM on NYC street while yelling  to refund the police and Jesus matters and Trump 2020 and BLM don't care about the blacks. 

It is people like her who give me faith in our country's future.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
How refreshing! The US may survive after all - but I still don't think we're going to get out of this mess without a fight.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yes, it is refreshing to see blacks taking a stand for the right thing. 

Maybe this will at least make other black people stop and question the BLM movement, and also realize that not all blacks agree with them; they don't have to be a part of the "group think".
(07-18-2020, 11:58 PM)kdog Wrote: This is so epic ! 

So....I wonder if she's employed outside the home and if she'll lose her job because of this.  

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/11/if-...ure-fired/
https://madhousenews.com/2020/07/cisco-f...iscussion/
I can't wait to hear woke white lefties say things like

"Know your place. Get back in line Aunt Tomara."

Juliana from the NY Times must have just coincidentally been in the area for lunch. She wanted to get that inside scoop real quick.

The lady doing spreading the paint was quick to call out the black guy for being a Marxist sympathizer.
We need more people like her.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-19-2020, 09:19 AM)AutomateThis1 Wrote: I can't wait to hear woke white lefties say things like

"Know your place. Get back in line Aunt Tomara."

Juliana from the NY Times must have just coincidentally been in the area for lunch. She wanted to get that inside scoop real quick.

The lady doing spreading the paint was quick to call out the black guy for being a Marxist sympathizer.

Or tell her she's not black.