Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
(06-01-2021, 04:29 PM)guohua Wrote: This my friends is a Great Article to read YOU won't find on the main stream media news outlets.
Quote:Whom to blame for the virus deaths...? 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9452]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The CDC is planning an emergency meeting to discuss the high level of heart inflammation cases after people take their vaccine. 

Read the full article: Source
Quote:The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that it will convene an "emergency meeting" of its advisers on June 18th to discuss rare but higher-than-expected reports of heart inflammation following doses of the mRNA-based Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.

So far, the CDC has identified 226 reports that might meet the agency's "working case definition" of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency disclosed Thursday. The vast majority have recovered, but 41 had ongoing symptoms, 15 are still hospitalized, and 3 are in the intensive care unit.

On The Table of Titans show last night, RDoc was telling about how the FDA is telling people not to get the anti-body test because it could be wrong and give people false hope. They want everyone to take the vaccine. It's all about the money!

He was also in contact with a man who is personal friends with the Pfizer family. This man told RDoc that the board of Pfizer has been told to not take their own "vaccine". 

How about that?!!     smalltappingfoot
I like to examine information that I receive, but I just can't do the videos and podcasts of the internet "influencers". I can't stomach the hyperbole, the manipulation of facts, and the out right deceptions, that way too many of them use to keep their productions profitable. So I thank you for the information, and sparing me from having to watch or listen.

I did find that the meeting is scheduled for June 18th. It will be a Webcast, and no registration is required. I will be working, so I doubt I will catch it, but the State keeps us workers pretty much up to date on any concerns, changes, or updates. So if something notable comes out of the meeting, it will be sitting in my Inbox.

Thanks again.

Quote:Webcast
June 18, 2021 emergency meeting is a virtual meeting.
Meeting time, 11am – 5pm EST (times subject to change).
No registration is required.

Quote:Draft Agenda – June 18, 2021
Quote:Webcast Linkexternal icon
June 23-25 meeting is a virtual meeting.
No registration is required.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Just to lighten the mood, here's a different type of the vaccine.
tinybiggrin

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:On The Table of Titans show last night, RDoc was telling about how the FDA is telling people not to get the anti-body test because it could be wrong and give people false hope. They want everyone to take the vaccine. It's all about the money!

No, it is NOT All About The Money but also it is about Keeping Control of the Little People and Population Control! 
Just wait and see what happens to all this people, the Children and and Older People that are now in their late 40's and 50's. 
We keep telling everyone, we've seen the documents, been there and heard the Elites complain about the Lower Class Masses and not wanting to expend money and resource's on healthcare or care facilities.
You and Me and So many Others are a Hindrance and a Drain On The Economy to them.

That is one reason the UK is staying in Lock-Down, they don't want the Truth to be heard.

Quote:CDC Scrambling: Meet To Discuss Heart Risk Concerns For Teen Boys Getting COVID Jab
That is right, have you heard about this on your MSM?

Quote:Where will all those teachers who refused to go back to school until all the children they teach had their COVID shot weigh in on THIS issue?

In the headlong rush to make even the people with the fewest risk factors line up for this shot, children have been green-lighted to receive this vaccine.

Has everyone forgotten this vaccine has provisional approval and is still, strictly speaking, ‘experimental’?

Have we forgotten how the media lost its mind over one Lancet study (now discredited and retracted) claiming that HCQ — a drug with a decades-long track record of safety — could cause heart troubles led to HCQ being demonized and blocked plausible cheap and effective COVID treatment alternatives from being tested?
How ironic is it that claims of heart problems led to the demonization of that cheap out-of-patent drug, while specific credible claims of heart problems with the vaccine have NOT led to a similar outcry against… the highly-lucrative patented COVID vaccines.
With hundreds of teenage boys showing signs of heart inflammation, the CDC is now scrambling to figure out what we should do next.

Quote:Centers for Disease Control bosses have called an emergency meeting over higher than expected cases of heart inflammation among young people who’ve had Pfizer and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines.
They will gather on June 18 to discuss 226 plausible cases of heart inflammation in young people – mainly affecting teenage boys and young men – after they have received their second doses of the vaccines. – DailyMail
[/url]
After huh? Just how ‘after’ are we talking about here? *scans article* Hmm, it says ‘overwhelming majority of cases occurred within a week of vaccination’. Is that important?

Quote:A total of 226 cases have been reported that may meet the CDC’s ‘working case definition’ of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency said.
Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart.
Among the 226, three are in intensive care, 15 are hospitalized, and 41 have ongoing symptoms. The rest – 167 – have recovered. – [url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672233/The-Latest-WHO-warns-delta-variant-hold-Europe.html]DailyMail
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:California Woman Who Got Both Moderna Vaccine Shots Dies of COVID-19
Quote:An elderly woman in Napa County, California, who had received both Moderna vaccine shots died from COVID-19, county health officials said.

While scant details about the woman were released, Napa County spokeswoman Leah Greenbaum said she was over the age of 65 and had underlying health problems. The woman died on June 2 after a long hospital stay, Greenbaum said on June 7.
She was over 65 years old and had Health Issues?!!? 
Would she have lived longer with out the Vaccine?
We'll never know well we.
Quote:Officials said she tested positive for the B.1.1.7 variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus. The World Health Organization has recently started calling the variant “Alpha,” saying it was first detected in the UK.

“No vaccine is 100 [percent] effective, but this does not diminish the urgency and importance of getting vaccinated, especially as more variant strains emerge,” Napa County Public Health Officer Dr. Karen Relucio said in a statement about the woman’s death.

Despite the fatality, COVID-19 vaccines “provide exceptional protection against death and illness,” Relucio added.

The officials added that the woman’s death suggests more people need to get vaccinated.

“Getting vaccinated helps protect us, and it helps protect vulnerable people who aren’t able to mount that immune response,” Greenbaum said in the news conference.
WTF!!!!!!!
I'm sure this is just a Push to continue/extend the Lock-Down.

Quote:Meanwhile, a man who got both COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine doses died of the virus on Thursday, according to officials in Seychelles.

Jude Gedeon, the island nation’s public health commissioner, said during a news conference that the 54-year-old man was the first person to have received the vaccine to die of COVID-19.
Source

Have you heard any of this on your MSM outlet?
No, just go and Get Inline,,,,,,, Sheeple!
Isn't it strange that when the supposed leaders of the free world meet in the coastal town of Carbis Bay in
Cornwall, the UK's Prime Minister is quoted in a BBC article saying:

"...Boris Johnson has urged fellow world leaders to "build back better" after the Covid pandemic
at this week's G7 summit in Cornwall. The UK prime minister said it was vital to learn from the
"mistakes" of the 2008 financial crisis and tackle the "scar" of inequality..."

The equality-bit, I understand. It's trendy and is a reach to those who believe they live in an oppressed society.
But considering the current situation with the Covid-19 scam-demic pandemic, why mention the 2008 global
banking crisis?

Why is the bursting of the US housing bubble and the fallout of the banking institutions risk-taking relevant to
the usual G7 talking-points of current woes and climate change? Is the economy-crippling Covid-plague
somehow connected to what happened back then?
minusculethinking
(06-11-2021, 03:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The CDC is planning an emergency meeting to discuss the high level of heart inflammation cases after people take their vaccine. 

Disturbingly, the heart inflammation cases appear to be mostly in young people who have been vaccinated.

My mom's husband is being hospitalized on the 17th for catheterization in order to see if they can find a blockage that has occurred since his vaccination that has caused his heart to go arrhythmic despite his pacemaker. During a stress test a few days ago, it was found that he already suffered one heart attack over it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-11-2021, 06:24 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I like to examine information that I receive, but I just can't do the videos and podcasts of the internet "influencers". I can't stomach the hyperbole, the manipulation of facts, and the out right deceptions, that way too many of them use to keep their productions profitable. So I thank you for the information, and sparing me from having to watch or listen.

That is exactly the way I felt about Bill O'Reilly, and now Sean Hannity.

Just report. Hyperbole and bullshit are for kids.

Stop talking to us like we're kids.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-11-2021, 09:35 PM)BIAD Wrote: Isn't it strange that when the supposed leaders of the free world meet in the coastal town of Carbis Bay in
Cornwall, the UK's Prime Minister is quoted in a BBC article saying:

"...Boris Johnson has urged fellow world leaders to "build back better" after the Covid pandemic
at this week's G7 summit in Cornwall. The UK prime minister said it was vital to learn from the
"mistakes" of the 2008 financial crisis and tackle the "scar" of inequality..."

The equality-bit, I understand. It's trendy and is a reach to those who believe they live in an oppressed society.
But considering the current situation with the Covid-19 scam-demic pandemic, why mention the 2008 global
banking crisis?

Why is the bursting of the US housing bubble and the fallout of the banking institutions risk-taking relevant to
the usual G7 talking-points of current woes and climate change? Is the economy-crippling Covid-plague
somehow connected to what happened back then?
minusculethinking

Yessir. There is a link, but one has to dig a bit and peer behind curtains to discover it.

Current methods of supply are not geared to be sustainable, so rather than a covid induced shortage of labor, industries are experiencing a shortage of raw materials because those materials were not stockpiled in sufficient quantities. Our "just in time" society cannot sustain itself when the supply chain takes a hit.

We have a shortage of cargo containers and truck drivers, and that is choking the life out of the supply system. While the coof did not exactly CAUSE the shortages, it did exacerbate them. In other words, covid was just the trigger - a "Just in time" supply chain was the powder and bullet for the big BOOM we are hearing. Without that cartridge in the chamber, pulling the trigger would not have done anything.

This guy explains it better than I can (ignore the advertisements from the sponsor - their supply chain is probably short, too):

(06-11-2021, 10:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Yessir. There is a link, but one has to dig a bit and peer behind curtains to discover it.

Current methods of supply are not geared to be sustainable, so rather than a covid induced shortage of labor, industries are experiencing a shortage of raw materials because those materials were not stockpiled in sufficient quantities. Our "just in time" society cannot sustain itself when the supply chain takes a hit.

We have a shortage of cargo containers and truck drivers, and that is choking the life out of the supply system. While the coof did not exactly CAUSE the shortages, it did exacerbate them. In other words, covid was just the trigger - a "Just in time" supply chain was the powder and bullet for the big BOOM we are hearing. Without that cartridge in the chamber, pulling the trigger would not have done anything.

This guy explains it better than I can (ignore the advertisements from the sponsor - their supply chain is probably short, too):

No shortage of vaccines though. Since so many States have a surplus, they have extended the expiration date on the vials. 

Looks like they aren't as fragile as they once thought. Questions is, were they lying then or are they lying now?

• minusculebeercheers 

As a friend said:

Quote:So the big takeaway is that Ivermectin, a widely sourced, easily mass produced, cheap prophylactic was demonized and banned so that the vaccine manufacturers and their high powered friends could make billions of dollars which the government said they would distribute for free but it AINT free. Present and future taxpayers are or will pay out the ass for a scientifically unproven gene altering toxin. And who would have ever guessed how insanely stupid this whole affair happened. Oh, and by the way, the same fuckwad scientists and government elites are hiding the fact that the China virus was built in a bioweapons lab in China and the research to create the virus was also paid for by US citizens. It's a bazaaro world.
(06-13-2021, 06:08 AM)727Sky Wrote: As a friend said:

Quote:So the big takeaway is that Ivermectin, a widely sourced, easily mass produced, cheap prophylactic was demonized and banned so that the vaccine manufacturers and their high powered friends could make billions of dollars which the government said they would distribute for free but it AINT free. Present and future taxpayers are or will pay out the ass for a scientifically unproven gene altering toxin. And who would have ever guessed how insanely stupid this whole affair happened. Oh, and by the way, the same fuckwad scientists and government elites are hiding the fact that the China virus was built in a bioweapons lab in China and the research to create the virus was also paid for by US citizens. It's a bazaaro world.

Imagine what would happen if everyone just said "No".

No fanfare, no explanations, no arguments, no agreements. Just plain "no".

Imagine what would happen if we stood together, even if we did not like each other, but we stood for the rights of one, and the rights of all.

They can't beat us. But we can. It is the only way they can win. We have to let them.

Of course it will never happen because we fear we have too much to lose. It will be poor conciliation when we wake up and and realize, that we lost the last chance we had, with our complacency, and when when we finally realize, that when they own you, you own nothing.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-13-2021, 10:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 06:08 AM)727Sky Wrote: As a friend said:

Imagine what would happen if everyone just said "No".

No fanfare, no explanations, no arguments, no agreements. Just plain "no".

Imagine what would happen if we stood together, even if we did not like each other, but we stood for the rights of one, and the rights of all.

They can't beat us. But we can. It is the only way they can win. We have to let them.

Of course it will never happen because we fear we have too much to lose. It will be poor conciliation when we wake up and and realize, that we lost the last chance we had, with our complacency, and when when we finally realize, that when they own you, you own nothing.

No one rules if no one obeys.
(06-13-2021, 10:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Imagine what would happen if everyone just said "No"...

That's the problem, the media have done such a great job of convincing a large amount of the public,
that any solidarity is fractured by the doubts driven by the Press.

Many also have a built-in belief that a person in such a high political position or a career in a highly-paid
media job wouldn't risk being seen to massage a story into something akin to outright lying.
Again, a trust-faith generated by those who benefit from having an obedient audience.
tinysure

Quote:Of course it will never happen because we fear we have too much to lose. It will be poor conciliation when
we wake up and and realize, that we lost the last chance we had, with our complacency, and when when we
finally realize, that when they own you, you own nothing.

It's quite a leap of faith for older folk to ignore the 'plague-is-at-your-door' rhetoric, the idea that the media have
lied -to some extent, about the virus can lead a person to wonder what other falsehoods have passed by unnoticed.

In regards of the young, many have been indoctrinated with alternative media. This at least, gives them an option,
but the song remains the same.
All information-displaying mediums need an audience.
tinywondering
Boris loses his backing...

Quote:Covid: Lockdown easing in England delayed to 19 July

'The final stage of easing lockdown restrictions in England is to be delayed until 19 July, the PM has said.
It means most remaining curbs on social contact will continue beyond 21 June, when they had been due to be lifted.

The limit on wedding guest numbers will be removed but venues will still have to adhere to other rules.
Boris Johnson said there would be a review after two weeks and he was "confident" the delay would not need to be
longer than four weeks...'

Three weeks to flatten the curve, an irreversible lifting of lockdown restrictions on 21st June and now an assurance
that everything will be fine by the 19th July. Once more, Lucy pulls the ball away from Charlie Brown at the final moment.
tinysure

Quote:'..."We will monitor the position every day and if, after two weeks, we have concluded that the risk has diminished then we
reserve the possibility of proceeding to step four, and a full opening, sooner," he told a Downing Street news conference.
"At a certain stage, we are going to have to learn to live with the virus and to manage it as best we can," the prime minister
said. However, he added that some people might want to continue social distancing beyond 19 July.

Scientists advising the government had warned there could be a "significant resurgence" in people needing hospital
treatment for Covid-19 if stage four of easing the lockdown went ahead on 21 June.
It comes amid rising cases, driven by the more transmissible Delta variant, which was first identified in India.

Mr Johnson said going ahead with stage four on 21 June would mean "a real possibility" of the virus outrunning the vaccines
and leading to thousands more deaths which could otherwise have been avoided. The delay would give the NHS "a few more
crucial weeks to get those remaining jabs into the arms of those who need them", he said.
He added that while the link between infections and hospital admissions had been "weakened" it had not been "severed".

Although the number of guests at weddings and wakes will no longer be limited to 30, other restrictions on these events will
remain. Venues will have to adhere to social distancing and hosts will have to do a risk assessment...'

Social distancing... in the way they all displayed at the G7 Summit!
tinysure

Quote:'...Table service will be required - with six people per table - and no indoor dance floors will be allowed.
A dance floor outside would be advised against but the legal restrictions would only apply to indoor dancing.
Fifteen coronavirus pilot events will continue as planned before 19 July, including some upcoming Euro 2020 games,
Wimbledon and arts and music performances.

The pilots include a mix of indoor, outdoor, seated and unseated events. Attendees will have to show proof of vaccination or
a recent negative test. But other venues and events must continue to operate with capacity limits and nightclubs must remain
closed.

Limits on the number of people who can meet will also remain, with groups of up to 30 allowed to meet outdoors and up to
six people or two households allowed to meet indoors...'
Archived BBC Article:

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.
tinysure
Finally some common sense, well sort of and a Way To Late!
Quote:On Friday, the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) safety committee identified another rare blood condition after people taking AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine and said it was examining cases of heart inflammation after inoculation. 

By Sunday, the head of the EMA health threats said people over 60 should avoid the Astrazeneca vaccine, according to Reuters

EMA safety committee on Friday said that capillary leak syndrome is a new side effect after taking AstraZeneca’s vaccine. There’s been widespread skepticism surrounding the AstraZeneca vaccine for months due to rare and deadly blood clots
Even though EMA considers the vaccine safe for all ages, several EU member states have halted administering it to people in the 55 to 65 range due to blood clotting. To date, 78 million doses of AstraZeneca’s vaccine shots have been given in the EU and U.K. 
Sourc

No-ne should be getting these shot, JMHO.
(06-14-2021, 09:22 PM)guohua Wrote: Finally some common sense, well sort of and a Way To Late!

By Sunday, the head of the EMA health threats said people over 60 should avoid the Astrazeneca vaccine, according to Reuters

EMA safety committee on Friday said that capillary leak syndrome is a new side effect after taking AstraZeneca’s vaccine. There’s been widespread skepticism surrounding the AstraZeneca vaccine for months due to rare and deadly blood clots
Even though EMA considers the vaccine safe for all ages, several EU member states have halted administering it to people in the 55 to 65 range due to blood clotting. To date, 78 million doses of AstraZeneca’s vaccine shots have been given in the EU and U.K. 
Sourc

No-one should be getting these shot, JMHO.

And yet -even after being told by Boris Johnson stating a delay on the lifting of the lockdown, we're told this...

Quote:All adults in England able to book Covid jabs ‘by end of week’

Head of NHS says he expects booking service to be opened up to all over-18s in next few days

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9501]

'Every adult in England will be able to book their first Covid-19 vaccination from the end of this week,
the head of the NHS has disclosed. Sir Simon Stevens said appointment slots would be opened to
everyone aged 18 and above within a few days, to help the health service “finish the job” of vaccinating
the entire adult population.

He said it was vital that almost 6 million Britons aged 40 or over had their second dose of vaccine in the
weeks between now and 19 July, the delayed date on which Boris Johnson hopes to ease restrictions in
England on social mixing. It was due to be 21 June, until the date was put back four weeks on Monday night.

“Today people aged 23 and 24 are able to book through the national booking service and I expect that by
the end of this week we’ll be able to open up the national booking service to all adults aged 18 and above,”
Stevens said in a speech to the NHS Confederation’s annual conference.

He said 91% of people aged 50 and over in England had already had both vaccine doses, which confers
the greatest possible protection against becoming seriously unwell with Covid.

“But that still means that there are 1.3 million people for whom the opportunity stands, and for people in their
40s we’ve got 4.5 million people who have had one jab but not yet their second jab. “Given the decision
announced last night to begin offering that now, after eight weeks rather than after 12, those second jabs
for people in their 40s and above is a crucial part of what the next month needs to look like in the run-up to
19 July,” said Stevens, who is stepping down in late July as NHS England’s chief executive after more than
seven years in post.

Supply of the four vaccines now in use remained limited by their availability, he said. “Of course vaccine supply
continues to be constrained, so we’re pacing ourselves at precisely the rate at which we’re getting the extra
vaccine supply between now and 19 July.”

Stevens also said:
Two vaccine doses “are as effective, if not more so, in preventing hospitalisations for the more transmissible
Delta [Indian] variant than for the Alpha [Kent] variant”. As a result the NHS was “in a much better position now
than we were this time last year, when we had an equivalently modest number of hospital Covid patients across
the country, precisely because of the protective wall that vaccinations provide”.

1% of hospital beds in England are occupied by people with Covid.

The vaccination programme means that patients in hospital now with Covid are generally younger than in the second
wave in January that left the NHS struggling to cope. “The age distribution has really flipped as a result of vaccination.
Whereas back in January it was 60/40 – 60% were occupied by people over 65 and 40% [by those] under 65 – now
it’s flipped to 70/30.

So it’s about 30% occupied by people aged 65 and over, [and] 70% are younger people whose prospects are much
greater,” Stevens said...'
Archived Guardian Article:
So the way it's turned out is that after hammering on via the media that vaccines are a 'game-changer' and that
receiving one injection and then two, should interrupt the transmission of Covid-19 and steer us back to normality,
a variant appears and f*cks things up.

Yet the public are still urged to get the vaccine, even though England is supposedly 90% Variant-Delta (India) infected.
The original virus has gone on holiday and somehow -with all the restrictions in place, this new mutation of Covid-19
has travelled all around the country.

So if the virus travels via the human respiratory system and is now all over England, what makes the Government think
that over-18's 'in the next couple of days' will take the injection?!
Or to put it another way, if vaccination in the UK is so successful and is effective against the new variant, how has the
Delta travelled so far and caused the delay?!

I call bullshit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)