Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Take a look at all the deaths and health problems from people who have taken the vaccine!

This is so sad.   tinycrying 

Quote:https://gab.com/SevereAnon/posts/105667619703609257
Here is a link to the PDF where that information was taken from :

Quote:https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
(02-03-2021, 08:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 05:36 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Now, how come the letters got smaller, weird.  

The letters got small because they copied the font over from a cut-n-paste operation. I fixed that for you.

What you are saying makes a lot of sense. I've used onions and garlic and hot peppers to mitigate cold and flu for decades. Valium was derived from Valerian, and I get Valerian root for Grace for muscle spasms in her back. Works like a charm. Just about everything you can get in a pill for big bucks is derived from a plant that you can get just for the digging or picking.

I had a thrombosis a Couple of years ago. 5500 dollars worth of doctors did exactly not a damned thing for it - they just tried to keep shoving me up the ladder to the next most expensive doctor. When they tried to send me to a surgeon, I finally told them to go pound salt up their behinds and went home, took low-dose aspirin to dissolve it and raw onion to flush it away, and 3 days later it was no more. I imagine I could have replaced the aspirin with black willow bark, but I was in a hurry and not in the mood to hunt any down.

So I'm gonna take your advice on the covid... except for the chicken soup. You specified it had to be "properly prepared", and I don't know how "proper preparation" of it goes, so I'll pass on that.

Properly prepared is this.  The boiling temperature must stay below two hundred ten degrees.  I did many tests and research.  Throw your cut up chicken in the pot and the initial veggies I will mention later.  The veggies plus the chicken, even with the salt lower the temp to around two hundred five degrees, the N-acetylcystiene is not destroyed below two hundred five degrees and that is the thing I work to preserve.  Taurine starts breaking down at about one sixty or so F.  It cannot be preserved.  But that is life, NAC can easily be converted in one or two metabolic processes in the body to taurine.

The veggies for the initial boil....Cabbage, carrots, celery stalk and leaves, omit the white part at the bottom, that has euginol in it not apigenin.  Peppercorns, some lemon juice or just some lemon to taste, and some hot pepper or tabasco sauce.  Of course salt, you need electrolytes to fight disease.  Quite a bit of onion...to taste, I use one big or two small.  I also throw in three cloves of garlic or more in the first run.  And some soy sauce, about two tablespoons, mostly for taste.  Then some rubbed sage and rosemary, too much initially forms a chemical like eucalyptes when it is boiled a long time so put that in the second batch, sure the eucolyptis is good for colds, but it tastes like medicine if you put too much sage initially.  I usually peel a couple of potatoes and toss that in there after about a half hour of boiling for added flavor and because some of the cabbage chunks, chunks of carrots, and potatoes make a good lunch with added salt and pepper and lots of real butter.

Dark meat has more chromium, zinc, and manganese than white meat, all three of these help in fighting viruses. 

After simmering the stuff for a few hours, remove the meat and put in a bowl, then return the skin and bones to the pot and boil for another two hours.  The collagen is antiviral, it also calms over reaction of the immune system.  the thighs and skin have a lot of collagan and there is also some calcium in the bone.  After removing all the chicken, it is the time to eat some of the cabbage carrots and the potatoes.  Yum, dowsed in butter...the daughters and grandkids love that.

After you are done boiling, you take out the bones and skin, picking the meat clean for a snack and then maybe take some of the veggies out and eat them too.  By that time you are stuffed from the scraps.  Strain the juice through a strainer into another pot and rinse the veggies a little to remove a little extra flavor for the boiled down soup, It is usually pretty potent by that point. 

You can either cool the broth returning the meat into the strained broth and then cool it to make the next day or finish it right away.  Discard the old veggies or just eat them with butter, salt and pepper, but after four hours the flavor is mostly in the broth already, they are kind of bland. 

Veggies added to the broth....celery, carrots, onions, garlic, cabbage, and whatever you want I suppose, again it adds flavor.  These boil for about half an hour before adding the second round of rinced frozen mixed veggies, then the noodles or rice after about another ten minutes, adding kikkomans soy sauce to taste, adding more lemon if you want, and a little more red pepper flakes or tabasco and salt and pepper to taste.  In the last twenty minutes you add more sage and a little more rosemary, both are notropics that make signals in the body flow better.  and sage is good in chicken broth with salt.

Some clues to cooking soup, if you use a combo of wild and brown rice for part....which adds flavor...it needs about a half hour of cooking time while the white rice needs about twenty minutes.  Also, When making chicken soup, scoup the fat off the top of the water when boiling occasionally, that fat does not taste very good.  If you use hot sauce it will be ajuvented by the sage, it collects in the oil on top and that is very hot feeling when you eat it for some reason, maybe because the sage turns to eucaliptus or something....it is hot.  I skim it off or it makes your taste buds not be able to taste the soup.

I usually use dark meat for soups, saving the white meat from a chicken to make something else out of.  I debone the white meat and stick it in the fridge to make something to go with the soup, or just boil it and make chicken salad out of it or add it to a chef salad when it cools.  Dark meat is way more potent a medicine.  White meat seems better for sandwiches and shake and bake chicken.

You need two big pots for this and a bigger strainer, one pot of soup can feed six for lunch and there will be leftovers.  It will make you sweat a bit if made right, the right mix of hot peppers and sage is needed, but it is hard to explain.  The youngest daughter can smell the spices in the soup and does not need to taste it as much as I do, Add noodles if making noodle soup about twelve or so minutes before it is done, if you do the rice, hulled barley can be added when you put in the chicken and veggies in the broth, it takes about forty five minutes for those vs a shorter time for the various rices. I was wondering how the mix of barley and rice would be so googled it and lots of people seem to use that combo.  Barley contains growth and repair hormones, some helps you heal, too much is not good either if you eat it every day.  I usually use four leg quarters, half a ten pound bag of frozen, then vaccum pack the other half for soup later.  I make at least a huge pot of some sort of soup a week, giving it to the kids and grandkids if someone is sick. 

Also, about ten minutes before it is done, add about a shot of white wine, the aldehydes that form help to fight viruses too.  You can add more if you want, but remember, white for chicken soup, red for beef soups...cooking sherry works too, but that might have too much sulfites added and although sulfites do kill viruses, too much is hard on the body.

I know I am forgetting something, but you will figure it out, the important part is the celery, carrots, cabbage, onions, and garlic and the sage.

By the way, onions thin blood, so does garlic, but garlic has chemistry that builds the potential clotting factor while onions don't.  If you stop the garlic then the thromblin will boost clotting factor, sort of like stopping some of the blood thinner meds do and you have to wean off of garlic.  But if you run out, you need to have onions to make sure the blood doesn't stick together, or you could take an aspirin I suppose.  The weaning process from a lot of garlic consumption is about two weeks, same as the expensive medicines designed off of it.  The good part about garlic is that it is less apt to give you bleeding disorders, all theosulfite foods also lessen the binding of skin and intestinal cells, aspirin does that too, so you cut easier.  Those chemistries reduce the charge that cells stick together with.....too much onion soup and I cut easier and bleed.  Skin cells are also held together by a charge.  That is physics.

Also, too much blood thinning chemistry also takes the attractant charge off of the veins and arteries, so they leak more, same goes for the stomach. Bruising is easier, because the veins rip easier. Those cross charges are copper enzyme created bonds, same with muscles. Thiols in onions actually chelate copper out of the body if you have too much, so you have to eat a good chocolate bar cooked in copper kettles, copper soils are needed for growing cacao.
(02-03-2021, 07:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 09:45 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 09:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Virus is not the enemy Ladies and gentlemen, it's not even alive. 

It's sad to see people have this perception about what virus is.

Matrix want's you to believe this tiny enemy, when in fact , it is a friend.

Dont be scared, this tiny creature you call virus is doing it's job.....assisting body to clear waste & toxic matter .

Oh well, you are free to believe....

Why my previous message is partly dark ?   tinywhat   i dont think i used any font /colour change options...

It was something to do with some sort of formatting. It usually happens with cut and paste operations bringing strange font options with it, but not always. Sometimes, stuff just happens. I fixed it for you in the original message, and left the quote as-is to show the difference. There is a button at the farthest right of the font options box in the toolbar above the message when it's being typed that will fix it by removing the formatting. The button looks like a capital "A" with a minus sign in a red circle at it's lower right. Highlight the offending text and click that, and all problems should disappear. Any intentional formatting will disappear, too, so be careful of that!

Virii are "half alive". They have DNA and some of the machinery that indicates life, but cannot reproduce themselves as living cells can, That's why they make us sick - when they enter the body, they hijack some of our cells and use OUR cellular life machinery to make copies of themselves, to reproduce like living things do.

Virii also evolve. That's why they develop so many "strains".The more deadly virii usually evolve to less deadly forms as time goes by, because like all parasites, if they kill the host, they can't get out of his or her body to roam the world and make more copies of themselves, so it's more likely that the less deadly forms that don't kill their host can escape to have their DNA passed on to the next generations.

In the process of reproduction, Virii sometimes leave bits of THEIR DNA in OUR cells as they use our cellular machinery to replicate their own DNA. It sometimes gets swapped out with sections of ours during the replication process. So viral DNA can make changes to US. It's a known fact that the DNA of several retroviruses is present in the modern human genome, inactive as viral DNA because the entire viral genome is not present, just bits and pieces. Sometimes, that virus DNA does something beneficial for us, and in those cases it gets passed on with our genome to our next generation.

If it kills us, any swapped DNA from the virus dies with us.

Ok thanks explain the site issue, yes i did paste text...so i guess that caused it freak out.

I dont agree what you say about virii. Virii or viruses dont "enter the body",you cant catch a virus ( only way is if they inject it to you with syringe ) body makes them itself...right now you have all those in you. They dont hijack cells, they are present in cells when there is need for cleanup.Yes body can make more virii, which is good thing since we need them, they are friend which help us.

All those strains are meaningless, specially now when they talk about new corona strains...it`s just fear mongering

Rockefeller/Luis Pasteur science made people to believe this utter nonsense about viruses being what they claim..

I can only hope people can unchain themselves from the lie.
My God, Ireland is being... I don't know the word for it.

It's from Bitchute, but certainly worth a viewing.

This Is Where We Are Now.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-04-2021, 04:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: My God, Ireland is being... I don't know the word for it.

@"BIAD",

It's really hard to watch those still asleep just blindly obeying their masters as their rights/freedoms are taken away right under their nose. 

I cry for the future of humanity.  tinycrying
(02-04-2021, 04:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: My God, Ireland is being... I don't know the word for it.

Humanity is going down the toilet, and we are forced to watch it every day, which itself is, torture.

People are going nuts everywhere, not all ...but way too many.

People sacrifice even their own childrens health, by forcing them wear mask or by dont allowing them to move/play as kids should.

Open air mental institution....
Thursday evening 4th February 2021.
After a telephone call from my sister-in-law in France, I agreed with her about the confusion and
politicisation of a type of flu.
tinysure

Quote:'...The top French health authority on Tuesday cleared AstraZeneca's Covid-19 vaccine for use,
but advised against giving it to people over 65...'
France24:

However the BBC say:

Quote:'On the day the European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine on 29 January
for use for all age groups in the EU, French president Emmanuel Macron claimed that it was "quasi-ineffective"
for people over 65.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9049]
The mask makes him look much taller.

He added that "the early results we have are not encouraging for 60 to 65-year-old people concerning AstraZeneca".
But the UK government and British medical regulators strongly disagree.
So what is the evidence on the AstraZeneca (AZ) vaccine and older people?...'

'...Other European countries have taken a similar position: Germany, Austria, Sweden and Poland only recommend
it for people under 65, and Italy and Belgium for those under 55.

But the UK, and a number of other countries including India, Mexico and Argentina, have approved its use for all age groups.
"Current evidence does not suggest any lack of protection against Covid-19 in people aged 65 or over who receive the
Covid-19 vaccine AstraZeneca," the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) chief executive,
Dr June Raine, said in a statement.
"The data we have show that the vaccine produces a strong immune response in the over-65s, and that it is safe."...'

It's a crock... a bad flu in a bad year and the dying media are doing nothing but putting the frighteners on the public.
tinyok

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It`s so obvious....The injection is murder.

45-Year-Old Italian Doctor “In the Prime of Life and in Perfect Health” Drops Dead After the Pfizer mRNA COVID Shot: 39-Year-Old Nurse, 42-Year-Old Surgical Technician Also Dead

Goverments are more like death cults when they push this murder by injection. Sudden death syndrome was in the past what happened to babys after they were injected with vaccines....now the same seems to happen to all ages with this covid-murder-injection jab.

And people are screaming that the vaccination schedule is too slow, they want it faster!...They want it NOW!

Ok i want out from this planet now .

Gaslit or "gaslighted". I think the word you're looking for is gaslit, or gaslighted. 

I stopped paying attention to Ireland when they banned swords. Yup, swords. Must've had a widespread problem with "sword violence" in the Emerald Isle... I reckon... that was when I determined I'd never be able to see those shores. If they'll roll over and allow wall decorations to be banned, then stick a fork in 'em, 'cause they're already done.

It's a shame, too. Those Gardai have some deft dance moves. I think I'd fit right in there... all except for that authoritarian problem they have. I don't play well with authoritarians. Went out to eat with my ma and her husband today. Standing in the restaurant, ma said "yer s'posed to put on a mask. There's a sign that says so". Now, ma ought to know me better than that. She's known me all my life. I told her the folks there were welcome to try to put one on me if they felt froggy enough.

So, is America the only place the Irish fighting spirit yet lives? Obviously not - the guy that made the video is Irish, and in Ireland, so that's at least one left on the Old Sod.

But maybe one ain't enough.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

A Rabbi's view on the vaccine.

http://www.chananyaweissman.com/article.php?id=263

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-05-2021, 10:13 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: A Rabbi's view on the vaccine.

Cheers

Even the Rabbi says that the whole thing stinks.... tinyhuh
(02-05-2021, 10:13 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: A Rabbi's view on the vaccine.

Cheers

He is so right.   All of these companies have been fined million-billions of dollars for crimes like fraud.  They continue to sell drugs and vaccines when they are aware of serious side effects and deaths. And all of a sudden, they're saints who only have our best interest at heart? Give me a f break.

Vaccination has entered the realm of politics and religion.  He's very correct that it feels like a cult.  It certainly isn't open scientific investigation and debate.  Like the rabbi, count me out.
Noticed this

CORONA VIRUS GOLD BOUNTY

This site has the same story, but talks about $2million Reward, it`s maybe error and should be $1million.

$2million Reward for Proof of COVID-19 “Virus”

I doubt anyone will ever get the money, since the things they ask to verify is to me like impossible .

More info about the Global fraud in PDF :

Covid-19 - The Lies and the Fraud.pdf
(02-07-2021, 10:02 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Noticed this

CORONA VIRUS GOLD BOUNTY

This site has the same story, but talks about $2million Reward, it`s maybe error and should be $1million.

I doubt anyone will ever get the money, since the things they ask to verify is to me like impossible .

Well now, isn't this interesting?!   Wonder if anyone will step up to the challenge?
I had my doubts from the start merely based on the media-narrative
In any information-relating domain, people who generate 'news' in an opinionated form have disciplines
that demand to approach any subject from multiple paths.

This flu described as 'oddly versatile', has a power so strong that it has crippled modern-man's functioning
within his/her constructed world. Such power is never discussed in the mainstream media, yet the effect
cannot be ignored and is obvious to everyone.

It's scientifically known that in congregated areas -such as cities, EMF radiation 'turns off' or lowers the
production of melatonin during our sleep period. This isn't a debatable topic, it's simply a fact that such
WIFI and invisible blue light inhibits this hormone and can assist in the coronavirus within the human body.
This also inhibits the creation of Glutathione, an antioxidant that helps in preventing cellular damage, 

The media's interest...? Crickets.

We're supposedly enduring a pleomorphic Coronavirus that requires a respiratory-vehicle and tactile events to
transport itself to another host. Face-masks, PPE and germ-killing chemicals are now the norm and these items
will undoubtedly add to the pollution of the world.

Large pharmaceutical companies are now selling vaccines that have jumped the traditional durations for testing
and Governments around the world have sanctioned the injection of these non-fully-trialled chemicals into their
citizens.

It is now being accepted that these 'miracle' vaccines don't prevent catching the virus and can only reduce the
flu's effects to 'some' people. The debate of further transmission after the vaccine is given is still ongoing.

These points of view would certainly be a ratings/publication boost to anyone in the Journalistic-trade and for
some strange reason, it's not approached. Why?

There are other -more financial aspects, that will have long-lasting effects on the world and if this fear-panic
continues, it will transform our future societies.

Instead of postulating these concerns in their 24-hour television networks or in the pages of their newspapers,
they tell you everyone is going to die and if you leave the house, Grannie will die.

It's a flu and in the past, people have dealt with its variances and for some, it's took their lives.
This virus sneaked into our caves and brought sickness to the Neanderthal family.
Flu was there when we went to the moon and when the Beatles broke into the US music market.
Flu walked alongside the human race when they decided hot-pants were no longer fashionable and a sheep called
Dolly was cloned from another adult sheep.

Mutating flus were carried in the winds of humanity when Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented something called the
internet and suggested it would be a good way of viewing pornography and insulting people in Hollywood.

Today -with the assistance of the media, we're reacting like a monster is waiting for us outside and believe
catching it will automatically kill us.
tinywondering
Quote:Marjorie Taylor Greene @mtgreenee
[/url]
·

Right.. the outrage.

[url=https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib]@RashidaTlaib
was at home when the Capitol was breached suffering from covid vaccine reaction.

@AOC was in the Cannon bathroom & frightened by Capitol police who checked on her, she wants to defund them. Ok girls, now do an hour on Antifa/BLM terrorism.

So, the vaccine is causing some adverse reactions to those on Capitol Hill? 
I figured they were being shot up with saline.
(02-07-2021, 09:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, the vaccine is causing some adverse reactions to those on Capitol Hill? 

There's a special Pharmacist outlet in DC specifically for those in political positions and their medicine requirements
are closely-guarded secrets. It's just a shame such private information isn't held in that standard when it comes to
the general public!

Also, notice how the 'China flu' isn't an outrage thing now that there's something called a 'South African variant'!
I'll presume the media see the colour of one's skin does take second-place when it comes to inferred blame on China!

Lou Dobbs being sued over spreading false information about the 2020 election. 
Rachel Anne Maddow and the Trump/Russia collusion...? she's a lesbian, so it's a pass.
Dying media.
tinylaughing
(02-08-2021, 10:18 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 09:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, the vaccine is causing some adverse reactions to those on Capitol Hill? 

There's a special Pharmacist outlet in DC specifically for those in political positions and their medicine requirements
are closely-guarded secrets. It's just a shame such private information isn't held in that standard when it comes to
the general public!

Also, notice how the 'China flu' isn't an outrage thing now that there's something called a 'South African variant'!
I'll presume the media see the colour of one's skin does take second-place when it comes to inferred blame on China!

Lou Dobbs being sued over spreading false information about the 2020 election. 
Rachel Anne Maddow and the Trump/Russia collusion...? she's a lesbian, so it's a pass.
Dying media.
tinylaughing

Once again you nail it. But do remember people like you will be the first lined up at the wall when Antifa/BLM take power. Its just history, people who think cannot be let free to tell the truth.
(02-07-2021, 04:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 10:02 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Noticed this

CORONA VIRUS GOLD BOUNTY

Well now, isn't this interesting?!   Wonder if anyone will step up to the challenge?

Yeeh...the challenge is quite big .

Doctor Vladimir Zev Zelenko has now own website, if anyone remember this doctor ....he was showing earlyer 2020 that Hydroxychloroquine combined with other remedys is effective treatment for covid. It also has telemedicine ...so look`s like getting Hydroxychloroquine prescription should be possible to get from them, and maybe ivermectin also .

I read this from Mercola:

NY Doctor Proved Everyone Wrong About Hydroxychloroquine

Vladimir Zev Zelenko M.D. website

Zelenko has the protocols in he`s website, so it`s worth to look .

Zelenko Treatment Protocol

Zelenko Covid-19 Prophylaxis Protocol

[url=https://www.vladimirzelenkomd.com/][/url]
This probably won't be anywhere on the news, but the nursing home where our relatives are staying gave the residents their first lot of covid shots last week and 7 of them have died, including one of our relatives. Hubby is beyond shocked, as most of the ones that died seemed to be in reasonable shape beforehand. (The home has a webpage that updates daily so that relatives can see what their loved ones have been up to.)
 It's not a big place, so the staff are understandably shocked and upset. Don't know which VAX they were given either.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!