Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Now Just What a DAMN Minute,,,,,, This can't be True, the Vaccine as only just been released.
Quote:New clinical trials raise fears the coronavirus is learning how to resist vaccines

People, Listen you need to Wake The Fuck-Up!  angermanagementneeded
The Elites/CABAL  are only spreading the Bullshit to keep you Afraid and Locked in your Homes and Schools Closed Down.
They want everyone to be under their Control, everyone will be paid a monthly allowance and given a place to live and the COPVID Police will arrest any caught out side when they are not given permission to be.

Yes the New World Order is being help by the Mainstream Media, to teach you how to Think nd Act.

Quote:New data showing that two COVID-19 vaccines are far less effective in South Africa than in other places they were tested have heightened fears that the coronavirus is quickly finding ways to elude the world’s most powerful tools to contain it.

The U.S. company Novavax reported this week that although its vaccine was nearly 90% effective in clinical trials conducted in Britain, the figure fell to 49% in South Africa — and that nearly all the infections the company analyzed in South Africa involved the B.1.351 variant that emerged there late last year and has spread to the United States and at least 30 other countries.
Johnson & Johnson announced Friday that its new shot was 72% effective against preventing moderate or severe illness in the United States, compared with 66% in Latin America and 57% in South Africa.

Laboratory tests had suggested that the vaccines authorized in the U.S. — one from Pfizer and BioNTech, the other from Moderna and the National Institutes of Health — trigger a smaller immune response to the South Africa variant.
Source

[Image: ffa8e6d7fe8e9dd8266d06047b13c4de]

This is JUST BULLSHIT!
It is instilling FEAR in the Weal Minded.
Don't Let them Control You!  angryemoji Resist, Fight, Be Rebellious!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-30-2021, 12:27 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 12:03 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh , they do it the way that many believe their fake news . Sometimes i wonder is there some specific chemicals they spray to air/food that would get people in to this kind of mental state , fear, blind obeying of he ministry of truth/MSM.

Lately i have feeled some divisive atmosphere , the pro mask and no mask people, maybe even snitch act about colleague`s who dont wear mask....it`s getting crazy.

A grand media trick is to trot out folk on the television or by using quotes from social media to prop-up or undermine
a preferred narrative. Many who read or view such an act, tend not to step back and recall that 'all' of these people
are people they've never met... don't even know whether they're performers, influencers or actually exist!

I've used this tale before, but when I was working (retired now) at a local newspaper, a Graphics Artist approached
me and asked me to output a proof of a poster that was needed for advertising. Calling the job up on screen, I noticed
it was the results from a survey regarding readership-trust of the newspaper.

I cannot remember the exact numbers, but let's say the poster said 42% of readers trusted the paper. I commented that
this number didn't seem that high and the Graphic Artist suggested I should change it! I declined the offer and he asked
me to delete it and wait.

A few minutes later, the Graphic Artist returned and asked me to repeat the process. There was the poster proclaiming that
58% of readers had confidence in the newspaper's delivery of reliable information! No survey, just conjured-up numbers to
purvey a narrative.

They only occasionally out-and-out lie, but their usual modus operandi is to have a kernel of truth swathed in a coating of
opinions sourced from their own bubble.
tinysure

Yes, they can pull all kinds of false stuff and numbers from their hat`s  . CIA Operation Mockingbird and their tactics how to undermine everyone who question official narratives calling them conspiracy theorist...

https://web.archive.org/web/202101180046...-challenge

They surely do now publish everyday now everything corona related on their fake news networks , "science experts"  and "fact checkers" spitting their daily rubbish .
(01-30-2021, 05:27 PM)guohua Wrote: Now Just What a DAMN Minute,,,,,, This can't be True, the Vaccine as only just been released.
Quote:New clinical trials raise fears the coronavirus is learning how to resist vaccines

People, Listen you need to Wake The Fuck-Up!  angermanagementneeded
The Elites/CABAL  are only spreading the Bullshit to keep you Afraid and Locked in your Homes and Schools Closed Down.
They want everyone to be under their Control, everyone will be paid a monthly allowance and given a place to live and the COPVID Police will arrest any caught out side when they are not given permission to be.

Yes the New World Order is being help by the Mainstream Media, to teach you how to Think nd Act.

Quote:New data showing that two COVID-19 vaccines are far less effective in South Africa than in other places they were tested have heightened fears that the coronavirus is quickly finding ways to elude the world’s most powerful tools to contain it.

The U.S. company Novavax reported this week that although its vaccine was nearly 90% effective in clinical trials conducted in Britain, the figure fell to 49% in South Africa — and that nearly all the infections the company analyzed in South Africa involved the B.1.351 variant that emerged there late last year and has spread to the United States and at least 30 other countries.
Johnson & Johnson announced Friday that its new shot was 72% effective against preventing moderate or severe illness in the United States, compared with 66% in Latin America and 57% in South Africa.

Laboratory tests had suggested that the vaccines authorized in the U.S. — one from Pfizer and BioNTech, the other from Moderna and the National Institutes of Health — trigger a smaller immune response to the South Africa variant.
Source

[Image: ffa8e6d7fe8e9dd8266d06047b13c4de]

This is JUST BULLSHIT!
It is instilling FEAR in the Weal Minded.
Don't Let them Control You!  angryemoji Resist, Fight, Be Rebellious!

By reading all kind of sources around the World, covid-vaccines are reported to kill a lot people, even in some nursin care homes mass deaths after the shot! It`s vaxxtermination shot ,designed to get rid of uselless eaters..fast or slow way.

As they will accelarate the vaccination speed, deaths will also go up ....but MSM will be silent about the killed people , nothing to see here, move along
(01-30-2021, 07:42 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Yes, they can pull all kinds of false stuff and numbers from their hat`s  . CIA Operation Mockingbird and their tactics how to undermine everyone who question official narratives calling them conspiracy theorist...

They surely do now publish everyday now everything corona related on their fake news networks , "science experts"  and "fact checkers" spitting their daily rubbish .

Most of the time, it's just official press-releases re-jigged to look like factual-based opinions. This way, the daily newspaper
or broadcasting outlet can maintain a 'flavour' of its own and like a particular website or drinking establishment, retain patrons
who prefer a certain way of thinking.

These press-releases cover many subjects of course, not everything is political. A new style of automobile must be advertised
and a company-favoured breakdown of the vehicle's attributes can go a long way to improving sales. But just reprinting the
new car's aspects doesn't entertain -and ergo trick, the reader or viewer into a possible purchase and so by having someone
in the newspaper business explain the vehicle's merits is believed to work better.

It's strange isn't it...? my son needed references for his first passport and a Journalist -who'd never met my son, gave his
okay on the document to acquire the travelling-book. This chap's signature and credentials are deemed by the UK Passport
Control and Home Office of high regard and trustworthy!

When I first obtained employment at the newspaper company, it was as a labourer. When emptying trashcans, cleaning toilets
and humping deliveries into the building, one discovers that such a position renders one practically invisible.
I'd deliver music albums to a Journalist's office and the next day, I'd remove them -still wrapped in their posted-packages, from
his wastebasket.
There was no record-player in his office, he'd just rehashed the review that came with the vinyl record from the music-producing
company and it showed up in the newspaper!

Mockingbird is real, but in many instances, news-outlets just repeat information from certain media sources deemed reliable.
Twisting stories to lean to a particular opinion of a newspaper then occurs and this then dilutes the realities of the original report.
So I'd suggest if a Government agency wished to 'poison the well' of public discourse and influence it, one would only have to
target the major news-outlets where their reporting cascades down to more local information channels.
Think YouTube political podcasts!

What shakes me is the haughtiness that the media system still carries, a vision of being more astute than their customers and
believe their failing antics are still successful. They offer judgements derived from movie themes, they place political individuals
in roles of 'good' and 'bad' guys. Race and sexuality are posed as important chess-pieces on the board of ratings simply because
they believe it somehow garners new customers and retains old ones!

I think the ethics of Journalism are something that should be held close to the heart, a conduct based on honesty and accuracy
that we all should strive to. But today's media have sadly sailed too-close to the Advertising Department and taken on their
duplicitous ruses to obtain consumers.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-31-2021, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 07:42 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Yes, they can pull all kinds of false stuff and numbers from their hat`s  . CIA Operation Mockingbird and their tactics how to undermine everyone who question official narratives calling them conspiracy theorist...

Most of the time, it's just official press-releases re-jigged to look like factual-based opinions. This way, the daily newspaper
or broadcasting outlet can maintain a 'flavour' of its own and like a particular website or drinking establishment, retain patrons
who prefer a certain way of thinking.

These press-releases cover many subjects of course, not everything is political. A new style of automobile must be advertised
and a company-favoured breakdown of the vehicle's attributes can go a long way to improving sales. But just reprinting the
new car's aspects doesn't entertain -and ergo trick, the reader or viewer into a possible purchase and so by having someone
in the newspaper business explain the vehicle's merits is believed to work better.

It's strange isn't it...? my son needed references for his first passport and a Journalist -who'd never met my son, gave his
okay on the document to acquire the travelling-book. This chap's signature and credentials are deemed by the UK Passport
Control and Home Office of high regard and trustworthy!

When I first obtained employment at the newspaper company, it was as a labourer. When emptying trashcans, cleaning toilets
and humping deliveries into the building, one discovers that such a position renders one practically invisible.
I'd deliver music albums to a Journalist's office and the next day, I'd remove them -still wrapped in their posted-packages, from
his wastebasket.
There was no record-player in his office, he'd just rehashed the review that came with the vinyl record from the music-producing
company and it showed up in the newspaper!

Mockingbird is real, but in many instances, news-outlets just repeat information from certain media sources deemed reliable.
Twisting stories to lean to a particular opinion of a newspaper then occurs and this then dilutes the realities of the original report.
So I'd suggest if a Government agency wished to 'poison the well' of public discourse and influence it, one would only have to
target the major news-outlets where their reporting cascades down to more local information channels.
Think YouTube political podcasts!

What shakes me is the haughtiness that the media system still carries, a vision of being more astute than their customers and
believe their failing antics are still successful. They offer judgements derived from movie themes, they place political individuals
in roles of 'good' and 'bad' guys. Race and sexuality are posed as important chess-pieces on the board of ratings simply because
they believe it somehow garners new customers and retains old ones!

I think the ethics of Journalism are something that should be held close to the heart, a conduct based on honesty and accuracy
that we all should strive to. But today's media have sadly sailed too-close to the Advertising Department and taken on their
duplicitous ruses to obtain consumers.
tinywondering

Agree all,  The ethics and quality of Journalism is such a huge important issue, it has such an high impact on society.

I had copyed these somewhere , i dont remember where or from who....i just liked the message what these says :

"Truth is truth even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it"

"There’s only one source I trust to “fact-check” or “debunk” any and all information to which I am exposed...Me."

Old Buddhist saying think it goes...

“Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.

Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.”

The current MSM journalism is part of the matrix ...

Seeing or hearing some advertising / commercials drive me sometimes crazy...i have to shut down the radio , i cant listen it without getting to bad mood smallveryupset   specially drug advertising....maybe it`s just me..maybe they design the advertisements  to irritate specially me .
How about this for the Truth  tinysure

Now remember these are mostly Seniors that are part of the Baby Boomer Generation and they say thew Baby Boomers are a Drain On Society and the Treasury!  tinybighuh

Quote:Nursing Home Whistleblower: Vaccines Are Killing Seniors!

Yes, the government can stop paying their Social Security and Sublimating their Healthcare.

Quote:James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.
He makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”
Source

Watch his video at the source.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-31-2021, 06:17 PM)Kenzo Wrote: ...The ethics and quality of Journalism is such a huge important issue, it has such an high impact on society...

Yep, if there's a genuine mishap awaiting for us down the line and they report it, will you take
heed and thank the stars we had reliable 'watchers-on-the-wall' or just flip them the finger
and comment about some boy who cried something about a wild dog?
tinywondering
That's what happens when they chase ratings... morality finds its pants around its ankles and
we end-up paying for it.
tinysure
tinylaughing tinylaughing

My wife is watching the ATP Cup Tennis Tournament held in Melbourne Australia on Amazon Prime.
No masks for players, ball-boys/girls and player entourage, a half-filled stadium and no social distancing!

See what happens when the Establishment changes a President in another country!!
tinylaughing tinylaughing

A flu that was politicised so that the Elite can punish the peasants... next time, do as you're told or it'll
happen again!
smallroflmao

30th January:
Australian Open to allow up to 30,000 fans to attend per day      BBC Link:
Are we understanding what happened yet? The media are assisting in the climb-down, Trumpism -they
believe, is over.
tinyhuh

Quote:Lockdowns and new health habits help number of flu sufferers fall to 130-year low

Out of 3.9 million patients at 385 GP practices across England last week, only 35 had the flu.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9034]
It's believed measures designed to stop COVID-19 are also quashing the flu.

'The number of people suffering from the flu in England has plunged by more than 95% to levels
not seen for 130 years.

Data experts at the Royal College of General Practices (RCGP) said that in the third week of
January - usually a peak time for the flu - the number of flu-like illnesses reported to doctors was
0.9 per 100,000 people compared with a five-year average of 27.

It is believed that measures designed to tame the COVID-19 pandemic - as well as increased
publicity about the importance of having the flu vaccine this year - are quashing influenza and
many other respiratory diseases.

Out of 3.9 million patients at 385 GP practices in England monitored by the RCGP, only 35 had
the flu last week.

And The Sunday Times reports that in the second week of January, the flu positivity rate - a standard
measurement of flu in the community - was 0%. Not one of the 1,894 samples tested positive.

Simon de Lusignan, a professor of primary care and clinical informatics, and director of the RCGP's
research and surveillance centre, told Sky News he believed the combination of travel bans, social
distancing and hand-washing had all had a "really positive effect on the normal winter transmissions".

He added: "In our 'old way' of living, much more would have been passed around."...'

Quote:'...CDC researchers also put the drop down to school closures, bans on mass gatherings and stay-at-home
orders originally to prevent coronavirus, but which also helped stop community spread of the flu.

"The global decline in influenza virus circulation appears to be real and concurrent with the COVID-19
pandemic and its associated community mitigation measures," a CDC statement said...'
SKY News:

Quote:Covid-19: Isle of Man ends second lockdown

'Pubs, cafes and high streets are all re-open on the island. Covid social distancing rules on the Isle of Man have been
scrapped by the government following a 25-day lockdown.

Restrictions were lifted at 00:01 GMT after the island recorded 20 days without an unexplained community case...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will wear a mask when in public where I am in close contact with others.  I also will not go into a hospital right now because I am not going to be going in a place where there are sick people and chemicals sprayed all over that my lungs do not handle well.  It is bad enough breathing the crap they spray in stores, the mask filters some of those chemicals out that tend to mess with my lungs.

I am not afraid of this virus.  I make plenty of soups and most of them have lots of antiviral chemistry that does protect us from the virus that causes covid 19  I also like grapefruit and it contains chemicals that can take away the weapons from this virus.  We take a multimineral that contains zinc every day, and we eat a lot of natural foods that help protect us from this virus.  Eating junk food often can raise our risk of many viruses, but we don't eat much of those, choosing to cook decent foods.

Bovine protein contains chemistry that protects us from viruses, especially collagen from soup bones and knuckles.  Sage and rosemary protect us, so does parsley.  a good mix is one grapefruit, three oranges, and two kiwi scooped out into a bowl with a little sugar added, it has lots of antiviral chemistry that destroys the viral enzyme that this virus makes. You just have to eat a couple tablespoons of it at a time.

Bromelain works good to destroy this virus and eat it's protective film too so that the body can attack it.  There are supplements of this, and also supplements of quercetin which is found in onions that are cheap.  You do not need a lot of these and getting quercetin from onions is actually better than from a pill.

Chicken soup is antiviral against lots of things because of it's sage, celery, chicken bones and collagen of joints, onions and garlic, and even the carrots and cabbage.   It also contains n-acetylcysteine if properly made which protects the lungs against infection.  Dark meat chicken is better.

When this virus first seemed like it was going to be a problem, I looked up research on it and by the beginning of march a lot of ways to fight it had already been researched by science, the thing is medicine seems to want to give out drugs, drugs that make them money and you need a prescription for, drugs based off of these food chemicals...that are very bioactive...and you can get them in supplement form too.  Tamaflu is just white pine needle tea, but that is way to common here in America so they chose to tell us we had to get it from a plant from China.  They also made people think that iboprophen was bad for this, and it and tylenol are hard on the kidneys and liver respectively, but to stop the clotting factor, a single aspirin can protect us, and you only need a baby aspirin or two a day to accomplish that.  But of course, they made it sound like all of the nsaid meds were bad....they are not.  And onions are natural blood thinners to keep clots at bay, even cooked they work.  They have twisted everything to make medicines that make this worse sound like they help, especially statins.  Yes, if you have the virus, a statin can help to lessen the viral response, but taking them beforehand actually increases the chances of going covid....they twisted the evidence to imply statins are good for you when in fact they raise the risk when taken long term.  I would rather eat mushrooms than take statin meds.  oyster mushrooms are pretty good.

The medical industry is omitting truths, twisting things to make us believe meds we are on do not increase risk, and some of these meds are not even needed, simply take a taurine pill and it can lower triglicerides and in the long term lower ldl somewhat.  Onions boost good cholesterol and you only need them when you eat meat, even onion rings can help with that hot dog with onions on it. 

Medicine being for profit is what makes it bad, look at how Zeus punished apollo for his son's over-profiting from medicine.  His son was Hermes...the god of commerce who's double snake sign is used by the medical industry in the USA.  People cannot even see that this is an important symbol, I used to be in pre-med, I dropped out after my first medical class and the guy giving the speech from the AMA said do not feel bad about taking your patients money because they are the ones who don't know how to eat, and keeping them coming back over and over is good, it makes you rich......Most of the class cheered, I quit pre-med that day, and I had all of my medical school costs taken care of in the future by a millionaire I knew who was on the board of the AMA in Indiana...The Fonzes uncle.  I would have been able to stay on his estate and I would go on hunting and fishing trips all over America with him and his friends if I wasn't in school.  But I quit because getting rich was not my passion.
(02-02-2021, 09:57 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I will wear a mask when in public where I am in close contact with others.  I also will not go into a hospital right now because I am not going to be going in a place where there are sick people and chemicals sprayed all over that my lungs do not handle well.  It is bad enough breathing the crap they spray in stores, the mask filters some of those chemicals out that tend to mess with my lungs.

I am not afraid of this virus.  I make plenty of soups and most of them have lots of antiviral chemistry that does protect us from the virus that causes covid 19  I also like grapefruit and it contains chemicals that can take away the weapons from this virus.  We take a multimineral that contains zinc every day, and we eat a lot of natural foods that help protect us from this virus.  Eating junk food often can raise our risk of many viruses, but we don't eat much of those, choosing to cook decent foods.

Bovine protein contains chemistry that protects us from viruses, especially collagen from soup bones and knuckles.  Sage and rosemary protect us, so does parsley.  a good mix is one grapefruit, three oranges, and two kiwi scooped out into a bowl with a little sugar added, it has lots of antiviral chemistry that destroys the viral enzyme that this virus makes. You just have to eat a couple tablespoons of it at a time.

Bromelain works good to destroy this virus and eat it's protective film too so that the body can attack it.  There are supplements of this, and also supplements of quercetin which is found in onions that are cheap.  You do not need a lot of these and getting quercetin from onions is actually better than from a pill.

Chicken soup is antiviral against lots of things because of it's sage, celery, chicken bones and collagen of joints, onions and garlic, and even the carrots and cabbage.   It also contains n-acetylcysteine if properly made which protects the lungs against infection.  Dark meat chicken is better.

When this virus first seemed like it was going to be a problem, I looked up research on it and by the beginning of march a lot of ways to fight it had already been researched by science, the thing is medicine seems to want to give out drugs, drugs that make them money and you need a prescription for, drugs based off of these food chemicals...that are very bioactive...and you can get them in supplement form too.  Tamaflu is just white pine needle tea, but that is way to common here in America so they chose to tell us we had to get it from a plant from China.  They also made people think that iboprophen was bad for this, and it and tylenol are hard on the kidneys and liver respectively, but to stop the clotting factor, a single aspirin can protect us, and you only need a baby aspirin or two a day to accomplish that.  But of course, they made it sound like all of the nsaid meds were bad....they are not.  And onions are natural blood thinners to keep clots at bay, even cooked they work.  They have twisted everything to make medicines that make this worse sound like they help, especially statins.  Yes, if you have the virus, a statin can help to lessen the viral response, but taking them beforehand actually increases the chances of going covid....they twisted the evidence to imply statins are good for you when in fact they raise the risk when taken long term.  I would rather eat mushrooms than take statin meds.  oyster mushrooms are pretty good.

The medical industry is omitting truths, twisting things to make us believe meds we are on do not increase risk, and some of these meds are not even needed, simply take a taurine pill and it can lower triglicerides and in the long term lower ldl somewhat.  Onions boost good cholesterol and you only need them when you eat meat, even onion rings can help with that hot dog with onions on it. 

Medicine being for profit is what makes it bad, look at how Zeus punished apollo for his son's over-profiting from medicine.  His son was Hermes...the god of commerce who's double snake sign is used by the medical industry in the USA.  People cannot even see that this is an important symbol, I used to be in pre-med, I dropped out after my first medical class and the guy giving the speech from the AMA said do not feel bad about taking your patients money because they are the ones who don't know how to eat, and keeping them coming back over and over is good, it makes you rich......Most of the class cheered, I quit pre-med that day, and I had all of my medical school costs taken care of in the future by a millionaire I knew who was on the board of the AMA in Indiana...The Fonzes uncle.  I would have been able to stay on his estate and I would go on hunting and fishing trips all over America with him and his friends if I wasn't in school.  But I quit because getting rich was not my passion.

That is really disappointing that everyone cheered.  :(

How much taurine do you take every day?
(02-02-2021, 09:57 PM)rickymouse Wrote: The medical industry is omitting truths, twisting things to make us believe meds we are on do not increase risk,
and some of these meds are not even needed, simply take a taurine pill and it can lower triglicerides and in the
long term lower ldl somewhat...

In the UK, Science has for a long time -just like others around the world, told their customers that long arduous
trials are performed to make sure any drug is safe.

But first, we're told that trace-and-testing will remedy the problem and this terrible plague will be stifled by the
lack of human movement. The Government throw money at agencies that pay non-trained personnel to wait by
the telephone for anyone infected to ring them.

But the numbers of the infected continue to increase. Every evening, the death toll -any death that involved the
Covid flu, was shown by the media and little emphasis was placed on the fact that in majority of the cases, the
flu wasn't the cause of demise.

Graphs and statistics, tools of science are displayed to show how thousands have become victims of this killer
-disease and by ignoring their warnings, you -Yes YOU, are killing Grandma. Television celebrities and Journalists
fly off to warmer climes, but before they go they warn you that travel promotes the risk of infection.

Then suddenly, a vaccine is announced via the media and we're told it's the answer we've searched for.
A vaccine... a vaccine that will eliminate a variant of a disease that's been with us for centuries. The politicians and
media tell us that science, the one-true God, will lead us out of this global freeze.
Then came the caveats.

All the testing hasn't been done. Pregnant women are advised not to take it. Children aren't at risk, but won't receive
the jab. The vaccine doesn't stop you getting it and doesn't stop you transmitting it, it just negates the symptoms.
When another mutation appear, the scientists aren't sure the vaccine can tackle it until later, when they say it 'should'
be okay.

With the media stating you MUST take the vaccine and the politicians reminding the public that they do have a choice,
the aged in the UK are hurriedly given the needle and the rest are told to queue.

And suddenly as the cure is injected, the death toll begins to slow and then decrease. The days of Donald Trump being
mocked regarding asking about hydroxychloroquine fade away and the British Prime Minister laughs as the EU ask for
some of the Oxford-made vaccine.

Even through the unsureness and the confusion, it seemed like a timetable was being adhered to.
Nobody mentions the lack of trials and what may lay ahead in the future for those who took the vaccine because science
is respected and the public are just ignorant... and for many of them, out of work.

The Reset is accomplished and the world has been warned about the power of the Elite.
tinysure
(02-02-2021, 09:57 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I will wear a mask when in public where I am in close contact with others.  I also will not go into a hospital right now because I am not going to be going in a place where there are sick people and chemicals sprayed all over that my lungs do not handle well.  It is bad enough breathing the crap they spray in stores, the mask filters some of those chemicals out that tend to mess with my lungs.

I have always admired your responses @"rickymouse". 
I'm going to copy your response and put it in my "ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE" file, with your permission.

minusculehail   minusculeclap

I have many doctors and nurses on both sides of my family, and I even started nursing school myself but decided it wasn't my passion. You'd think with all the people surrounding me with the "science" of big pharma I'd be more open to listening, but I've always been more into natural cures. Thanks for your reply.
(02-03-2021, 01:48 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I have always admired your responses @"rickymouse". 
I'm going to copy your response and put it in my "ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE" file, with your permission.

minusculehail   minusculeclap

I have many doctors and nurses on both sides of my family, and I even started nursing school myself but decided it wasn't my passion. You'd think with all the people surrounding me with the "science" of big pharma I'd be more open to listening, but I've always been more into natural cures. Thanks for your reply.

I can provide you with the evidence of the research on most of these that I have bookmarked.  Most times the medicines that they make are designed off of these things I mentioned for Covid, but you cannot patent and excessively profit from natural supplements so they just never even mention where they got their ideas from.  The one I think is very important in controlling viruses is Chaga, it  actually stops the betulanic acid in it is an RNA Polymerase inhibitor which works against this virus.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10....1300801039

Now, how come the letters got smaller, weird.  Oh well, now that link has other chemistries and most all of them work against this SARS2-CoV virus.  Not really that novel of a virus if you ask me.  Check the medicines they have tested and promoted against that chart I gave for the natural flavenoids.....the method of action of those covid meds are the same as some of the ones listed.  The apiginen is very high in the parsley leaf flakes and also the sage contains apiginen and fistenin in appreciable amounts.  This chart does not contain the information on apigenin against covid, that info is here and it shows the relationship of these things to remdesivar.  https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-51350/v1

The first one of the chemicals listed is from the Bitter cola nut, the original chemistry of Coca Cola that now has been replaced with a flavoring, and I do not know if the flavoring is bioactive anymore.  They do sell those bitter cola nuts on the internet, but people say they are kind of moldy  when they buy them.
(02-02-2021, 10:47 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:57 PM)rickymouse Wrote: The medical industry is omitting truths, twisting things to make us believe meds we are on do not increase risk,
and some of these meds are not even needed, simply take a taurine pill and it can lower triglicerides and in the
long term lower ldl somewhat...

In the UK, Science has for a long time -just like others around the world, told their customers that long arduous
trials are performed to make sure any drug is safe.

But first, we're told that trace-and-testing will remedy the problem and this terrible plague will be stifled by the
lack of human movement. The Government throw money at agencies that pay non-trained personnel to wait by
the telephone for anyone infected to ring them.

But the numbers of the infected continue to increase. Every evening, the death toll -any death that involved the
Covid flu, was shown by the media and little emphasis was placed on the fact that in majority of the cases, the
flu wasn't the cause of demise.

Graphs and statistics, tools of science are displayed to show how thousands have become victims of this killer
-disease and by ignoring their warnings, you -Yes YOU, are killing Grandma. Television celebrities and Journalists
fly off to warmer climes, but before they go they warn you that travel promotes the risk of infection.

Then suddenly, a vaccine is announced via the media and we're told it's the answer we've searched for.
A vaccine... a vaccine that will eliminate a variant of a disease that's been with us for centuries. The politicians and
media tell us that science, the one-true God, will lead us out of this global freeze.
Then came the caveats.

All the testing hasn't been done. Pregnant women are advised not to take it. Children aren't at risk, but won't receive
the jab. The vaccine doesn't stop you getting it and doesn't stop you transmitting it, it just negates the symptoms.
When another mutation appear, the scientists aren't sure the vaccine can tackle it until later, when they say it 'should'
be okay.

With the media stating you MUST take the vaccine and the politicians reminding the public that they do have a choice,
the aged in the UK are hurriedly given the needle and the rest are told to queue.

And suddenly as the cure is injected, the death toll begins to slow and then decrease. The days of Donald Trump being
mocked regarding asking about hydroxychloroquine fade away and the British Prime Minister laughs as the EU ask for
some of the Oxford-made vaccine.

Even through the unsureness and the confusion, it seemed like a timetable was being adhered to.
Nobody mentions the lack of trials and what may lay ahead in the future for those who took the vaccine because science
is respected and the public are just ignorant... and for many of them, out of work.

The Reset is accomplished and the world has been warned about the power of the Elite.
tinysure

I get a severe reaction to the flu shot, I get a super flu evolve out of it, all symptoms and no disease, a cytokine or bradykinen storm.  I got sick off the DTAP too, identical to whooping cough I experienced years ago....so I have immunity to the pertusis, and sticking pieces of it into my body causes me to overreact.

According to the info put out by the Pharma companies and WHO and Fauchi, I should not take this vaccine.  I am also allergic to transmission fluid and it contains a similar chemical that is in the pfiser and maderna vaccines.  So with the flu, two doctors told me I already have immunity to most flues, and although I could overreact to the flu and die, chances are greater of me dying from the flu vaccine and since I have not even got any more than a mild case of the flu since sixty nine or seventy, my chances of dying are way worse of dying from the vaccine....the doctor witnessed what it did to me and told me never to get another flu vaccine.  According to the info from the manufacturers, if you get a bad reaction to any vaccine, you should not get this one.

This is not the flu, it is a cross between Sars and Caronavirus.  Tamaflu is not good for it, neither is pine needle tea.  You can have an immunity to this virus if you had a cat you cuddled up with that had a cat coronavirus....you build antigens to this virus if that is the case.  Same with a coronavirus cold, it gives you partial immunity, that is why so many people only get mild cases of this, they had the cold within a year of getting it.  B cell immunity is different than antigen, B cell immunity is part of the innate system, and those b cells have their own antigen like memory, which can protect people from this disease.  It is easy to say this vaccine will have ninety five percent effectiveness against a severe case when eighty percent of people never get very sick from it.  The thing is I have never seen so much twisting of evidence and changing of policy as I have seen with this vaccine, Johnson and Johnson is probably more honest with their vaccine effectiveness than the pfiser and moderna companies are, I guess telling the truth is a sin these days, nobody will believe the truth anymore because lies rule the world.
(02-02-2021, 10:14 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

That is really disappointing that everyone cheered.  :(

How much taurine do you take every day?

one five hundred mg capsule in the morning and one in the evening.  Taurine is a natural anticoagulant, so if I eat lots of onions I will skip the taurine.  I started taking a five hundred mg capsule of glutamine two times a day starting about three weeks ago to try to help with celiac like symptoms, and it helps when used with taurine.  Both of these are the smallest doses I could find in a capsule.  Not that much at all.  The glutamine is about the same as is in a six ounce steak.  The taurine is about the same as in a four ounce burger done medium but we cook our burgers well done, so I would need a pound of it to get that much.   I ran some gene apps and I found that my autoimmune issues might be helped by glutamine....yes it did help my gut but I am using one sixth of the pharma dose so it is not going to work fast.  One strange thing, my knees, hips, and ankles got less sore after three doses, I mean, I was having problems putting on my socks in the morning, bending them hurt...now no pain...weird, I guess it takes out the inflamation in joints if you are deficient in the amino acid for some reason.

Since I have such a good result, I ordered six bottles of glutamine, 57% off, a hundred twenty pills was on sale at vitacost for six bucks, three bucks a month.  And it works for me, I have no clue if it would work for those who do not have the genetics or conditions it works for.  Most people buy it for building muscles and joints.  My particular genetic problem is that I cannot create an enzyme that breaks the fructose/glucose or glucose/glucose or mannose bond to make glutamine out of, so I need the animal form of the sugar which is glutamine.  I am not that big of a meat eater anymore, I used to pound down a twenty ounce steak or a half pound burger, but not anymore.  I don't eat half a chicken anymore for supper.  I like veggies now, and veggies do not have glutamine in a form I can utilize neither does grains.

Only me and one daughter have this problem in my offspring, a autosomal recessive gene only is predominant if you have both copies on your dna.  One copy gives a slight reduction but nothing to worry about.  I also have a problem where I cannot utilize some lipids correctly, so I should not overconsume those, which includes many of the grain oils and shortenings.  Also it includes fat from animals fed grains because their fat is high in the one type of omega six that is a problem.  So gerber chickens, grassfed meat or venesin, and wild caught fish is the best for me.  I can eat coconut oil and butter though, and I can drink grassmilk whole milk.  I actually made those changes previously, I had no clue that there was an actual reason I did it years ago, but the wife and I really like real food, not that commercial crap.

So, my main remaining problem was the glutamine....Oh yeah, the reason I take the taurine is that it allows me to not be so strict on my diet to control my epilepsy, if I can fix this hypoglycemia I had all my life I might be able to use the taurine to control it all and eat regular junk foods again.   I got my temporal lobe epilepsy from a car accident, we got rearended and I got epilepsy from it.  Taurine can actually make hypoglycemia worse by lowering sugar too low by fixing some organ nerves.  I know it does increase my risk of my sugar going low and me getting dizzy, so does too strong of coffee.  Although Hypoglycemia is considered a diabetes, it is opposite of hyperglycemia, I have always had problems with low sugar, never high sugar....I make too much insulin if I drink juices or soda without caffeine in it.
(02-03-2021, 05:36 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Now, how come the letters got smaller, weird.  

The letters got small because they copied the font over from a cut-n-paste operation. I fixed that for you.

What you are saying makes a lot of sense. I've used onions and garlic and hot peppers to mitigate cold and flu for decades. Valium was derived from Valerian, and I get Valerian root for Grace for muscle spasms in her back. Works like a charm. Just about everything you can get in a pill for big bucks is derived from a plant that you can get just for the digging or picking.

I had a thrombosis a Couple of years ago. 5500 dollars worth of doctors did exactly not a damned thing for it - they just tried to keep shoving me up the ladder to the next most expensive doctor. When they tried to send me to a surgeon, I finally told them to go pound salt up their behinds and went home, took low-dose aspirin to dissolve it and raw onion to flush it away, and 3 days later it was no more. I imagine I could have replaced the aspirin with black willow bark, but I was in a hurry and not in the mood to hunt any down.

So I'm gonna take your advice on the covid... except for the chicken soup. You specified it had to be "properly prepared", and I don't know how "proper preparation" of it goes, so I'll pass on that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Virus is not the enemy Ladies and gentlemen, it's not even alive. 

It's sad to see people have this perception about what virus is.

Matrix want's you to believe this tiny enemy, when in fact , it is a friend.

Dont be scared, this tiny creature you call virus is doing it's job.....assisting body to clear waste & toxic matter .

Oh well, you are free to believe....
(02-03-2021, 09:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Virus is not the enemy Ladies and gentlemen, it's not even alive. 

Dont be scared, this tiny creature you call virus is doing it's job.....assisting body to clear waste & toxic matter .

Why my previous message is partly dark ?   tinywhat   i dont think i used any font /colour change options...
(02-03-2021, 09:45 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 09:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Virus is not the enemy Ladies and gentlemen, it's not even alive. 

Why my previous message is partly dark ?   tinywhat   i dont think i used any font /colour change options...

It was something to do with some sort of formatting. It usually happens with cut and paste operations bringing strange font options with it, but not always. Sometimes, stuff just happens. I fixed it for you in the original message, and left the quote as-is to show the difference. There is a button at the farthest right of the font options box in the toolbar above the message when it's being typed that will fix it by removing the formatting. The button looks like a capital "A" with a minus sign in a red circle at it's lower right. Highlight the offending text and click that, and all problems should disappear. Any intentional formatting will disappear, too, so be careful of that!

Virii are "half alive". They have DNA and some of the machinery that indicates life, but cannot reproduce themselves as living cells can, That's why they make us sick - when they enter the body, they hijack some of our cells and use OUR cellular life machinery to make copies of themselves, to reproduce like living things do.

Virii also evolve. That's why they develop so many "strains".The more deadly virii usually evolve to less deadly forms as time goes by, because like all parasites, if they kill the host, they can't get out of his or her body to roam the world and make more copies of themselves, so it's more likely that the less deadly forms that don't kill their host can escape to have their DNA passed on to the next generations.

In the process of reproduction, Virii sometimes leave bits of THEIR DNA in OUR cells as they use our cellular machinery to replicate their own DNA. It sometimes gets swapped out with sections of ours during the replication process. So viral DNA can make changes to US. It's a known fact that the DNA of several retroviruses is present in the modern human genome, inactive as viral DNA because the entire viral genome is not present, just bits and pieces. Sometimes, that virus DNA does something beneficial for us, and in those cases it gets passed on with our genome to our next generation.

If it kills us, any swapped DNA from the virus dies with us.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’