Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
(10-28-2021, 11:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 09:30 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Come'on mate. We ain't 'dumb enough'.  If we need a booster we would do it for our son.  We don't eat that crap up.  Flu shots were required each year here.  I never took them but this is different.  We gotta get my boy to hospital. If required we would do it.  Don't wonder too much.  

After work today we went to the pub just for a schooner.  It was hot, perhaps 30 to 32 C. We were refused service because me and 'true love' went to work early and forgot our proof of 2 vaccinations.  Shrugs shoulders again.  Okay.  Bought some beers and liquor and went home to drink.  So happily drank at home.  

I can also remember I needed boosters for Hepatitis, flu and cholera, amongst others to work in certain areas.  That was some years ago but I'm still alive.  To prevent Malaria I had to take the pills.  None of this has really effected the way we operate after many years.

Now this, Covid stuff.  If my son dies because we refused the Covid shots and can't take him to hospital; for his treatment.  How do you think me and 'true love' would feel. 

We really don't care about the vaccination requirements.  It won't kill us.  But... melanoma will kill my youngest son and we won't want to be remembered as mongrels because we didn't take to shots and even the boosters.   Kinda like those religious mobswho don't want their own having blood transfusions.  Now that is dumb.   

If that tags us as dumb so be it.  But we're gambling on science at this stage.  If my son lives in the next 6 months I'll let you lot know.

Kind regards as always,

Bally, Truey and Brodie

My apologies. 

I didn't mean you specifically are dumb. I see your situation as more coercion than anything else. You have to get the jab to get the treatments for your son, and as I said above, that's your situation, and the decision you make based upon that needs no justification. I personally might make a different decision, but my situation and yours are entirely different, worlds apart.

You have to make the right decision for your family just as I do, based upon our respective circumstances. My situation dictates that I refuse the shot, yours dictates that you accept it. Different situations, different decisions.

I would, and have, take a chance on dying for my own kids, so I understand the periphery of your situation, even though I am not in your precise shoes, and you have no need to justify your own decisions to me.

I've had to have "booster shots" as well, but never 4 for the same thing in a single year. I still think there is something desperately wrong with that, and still question just what it is they are really "boosting". No other disease I am aware of has required a vaccination AND 3 more booster shots in a single year. Treatments when one has caught the disease, yes, but never as a preventive measure that I know of.

My comments were directed more at a certain class of "strap-hangers" we have here, folks who are taking the jab just to be in the "in crowd", just to be on the "right" bandwagon, and for no other reason. We have a lot of them here. My own ma is one of them. She HAD the covid, and at 83 years old, it was more like a day long mild cold for her, over in a day, and then she went on to take the vaccine anyhow after that - a decision she now sorely regrets, given the damage the vaccine has done to her which the covid never even approached doing. 

Fear of covid I can understand. Medical coercion, requiring the jab to access treatment, I can understand. Taking it to maintain employment, as many are being forced to do here, I can sort of understand - not the decision I would make there, but I am not them, and they have to do what they have to do. My sister, maybe two of my sisters, are among them. But taking it "just because" so that one can be among the cool kids is beyond my comprehension. Your situation does not place you in that category, and the comments were not directed at you.

Again, my apologies for not being clear enough.

All's fine with that.  

Kind regards,

Bally.:)
I am guessing the the mandates are working on the majority with maybe 10 to 20% saying no ??
(10-31-2021, 12:42 AM)727Sky Wrote: I am guessing the the mandates are working on the majority with maybe 10 to 20% saying no ??

I'm not sure what the refusal rate still is nationwide, but I would guess 20% to be close to the mark. In some areas and some sectors, it's up at around 50% still. Several major cities are set to lose quite a lot of their emergency staff - firefighters, police, hospital workers, etc.

I have not heard of any mandates - except one - around here, but I don't get out much any more - ain't nothing much out there I want to see. The one I know of is Ballad Health Care, who run several of the local hospitals and medical establishments. I'm not sure how that is going for them, but I do know that there is some resistance among health care staff there. I know my sister and my niece are both caught in that, and have both already had covid. Last I heard, they had given my sister a 90 day extension because she has already had the covid, but I still don't know how it's going to play out once that 90 days is up. I reckon time will tell.

If they insitute a mandate for patients to be vaxxed, my guess is they will lose a crap ton of money as people just stop going to the doctor or hospital. I know the people here, and most have the attitude that they can die at home as easy as they can die in a hospital. My Dear Old Dad was one of them. When he got cancer, he said "fuck them doctors - I can die at home as easy as anywhere. They ain't choppin' me up like fishbait." and die at home is just what he did.

Another sister works for a government contractor in IT, and has been forced to get the vax or lose her job. She got the vax, but is plenty unhappy about it, and may refuse any boosters. She was raped 30 or 40 years ago, and says this is just like that, and bringing it all back now. She says it carries the exact same violated feeling.

Some private industry may be mandating as well. AT+T has a call center in the next county over, and they are hurting for employees. They have been posting this ad all over the place, and apparently aren't even getting any takers at those exorbitant rates:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10275]

That's big money for here - especially for a call center, and that ad is for mere operators, not management - and people are still saying "ummm.... no...". I don't know if it is because of a vax mandate or if it is because of the silly-assed woke "white people are evil and better admit it" program they have going on. Either way, if they don't tighten their asses up, they'll go the way of the Sykes call center in the next county over in the other direction - they had to close down and then sold their building, apparently an unprecedented course of action for Sykes. They have a building in Ireland that has been vacant for 15 years or so, and still refuse to sell it.

I personally have gotten over 30 e-mails from a government contractor call center (SERCO) wanting me to come and manage something there, and have steadfastly refused due to their silly-assed masking mandate. I'm guessing they also have a vax mandate now, being a government contractor, but the mask mandate they have had forever is enough for me to turn down the piles of money they are offering. I like to breathe while I work.

They need to get their shit together and stop trying to scare folks into doing health-damaging stuff, because we don't scare easy out here. If all we have to do is sit at home all day and shoot at dumbasses trying to raid our gardens, that is just what we will do rather than knuckle under to abject fear emanating from an overbearing government that has been adequately demonstrated to be detrimental to our health.

I mean, I already know I'm gonna die, and when I do it will be down to government malfeasance and mismanagement, due to their medicare/medicaid policies that are refusing me the medical care I need. Why in the hell would I let them accelerate that with a smile on my face?

When I do die, I want to be buried face down so they can all kiss my ass.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-10-31-hu...vaers.html

Quote:Hundreds of thousands of vaccine injury reports backlogged in VAERS

In the interview, Dr. Rose discussed the systemic flaws of the VAERS system, flaws that stop the passive reporting system from working in the public’s interest, as was originally intended. The pharmacovigilance system was set up in 1990 to detect issues with vaccines, to alert regulatory agencies and the public about serious adverse events and contraindications for specific vaccines. The data is managed by the Department of Health and Human Services. Healthcare professionals input the data into the system, and have a narrow thirty-minute window to complete the report. In 2021, healthcare workers have been overwhelmed with vaccine injury reports and have not had the time to enter them all into the system. Many medical concerns associated with the covid vaccine are overlooked, discarded or discounted as coincidental or normalized reactions to the vaccine.
The hundreds of thousands of adverse event reports that have been filed paint a grisly picture of medical malfeasance. These serious public health issues have yet to be addressed by any regulatory agency or judicial process. In the past, vaccines were pulled from the market if the VAERS system documented more than fifty deaths from a single vaccine. In 2021, there have been more than 20,000 deaths recorded in just ten months. Up to 97 percent of these issues are coming from the new mRNA covid vaccines, not the rest of the vaccine supply. Instead of pulling the deadly products from the market, the federal government has issued unlawful mandates, coercing individuals to take part in the depopulation experiment. This might be the biggest flaw with the system yet: The agencies that are supposed to oversee the data and alert the public to medical atrocities are the same entities trying to push a narrative forward – that vaccines are “safe and effective.” (Related: COVID vaccine experiment causes monstrous spike in vaccine injuries and deaths, serious adverse events under-reported by a factor of eight.)
Serious adverse events and fatalities are occurring at magnitudes greater than what is recorded in the VAERS system

https://www.globalresearch.ca/army-fligh...el/5760594

Flight surgeon grounding pilots
Phew...! Finally a miracle pill to shoo the horrible plague away, we can now stop sacking the care-workers and stop
the childish threats of mandates. Everybody come out of your homes and celebrate... the media has finally killed its
golden goose!

Quote:Britain approves Merck's COVID-19 pill in world first

*UK approval for molnupiravir comes ahead of U.S. decision
*UK and NHS to confirm deployment plans in due course
*UK secured just under half a million courses last month
*Drug will be given to higher risk patients
*Approval comes as UK struggles to tame infections

'Nov 4 (Reuters) - Britain on Thursday became the first country in the world to approve a potentially game-changing COVID-19
antiviral pill jointly developed by U.S.-based Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N) and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, in a boost to the fight
against the pandemic.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10296]
The cure. (Eh Kenzo... maybe the '82'-number is the year the reset was aimed for!)

Britain's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) recommended the drug, molnupiravir, for use in people
with mild to moderate COVID-19 and at least one risk factor for developing severe illness, such as obesity, older age diabetes,
and heart disease.

It will be administered as soon as possible following a positive COVID-19 test and within five days of the onset of symptoms, the
regulator said, citing clinical data. The green light is the first for an oral antiviral treatment for COVID-19 and the first for a COVID-19
drug that will be administered widely in the community.
U.S. advisers will meet on Nov. 30 to review the drug's safety and efficacy data and vote on whether molnupiravir should be authorized.

The pill, which will be branded as Lagevrio in Britain, is designed to introduce errors into the genetic code of the coronavirus that causes
COVID-19 and is taken twice a day for five days. Drugs in the same class as molnupiravir have been linked to birth defects in animal studies.
Merck, known as MSD outside of the United States and Canada, has said animal testing shows that molnupiravir is safe, but the data have
not yet been made public.

Treatments to tackle the pandemic, which has killed more than 5.2 million people worldwide, have so far focused mainly on vaccines.
Other options, including Gilead's (GILD.O) infused antiviral remdesivir and generic steroid dexamethasone, are generally only given
after a patient has been hospitalised.

Merck's Molnupiravir has been closely watched since data last month showed it could halve the chances of dying or being hospitalised for
those most at risk of developing severe COVID-19 when given early in the illness. Professor Stephen Powis, national medical director for
the National Health Service (NHS) in England, said the drug would be administered to patients at higher risk of complications as Britain
heads into one of the most challenging winters ever.

A wider rollout will follow if it is clinically and cost effective in reducing hospitalisations and death, he added.
"We are now working across government and the NHS to urgently get this treatment to patients initially through a national study so we
can collect more data on how antivirals work in a mostly vaccinated population," UK vaccines minister Maggie Throup told parliament.

PRESSURES
The speedy approval in Britain, which was also the first Western country to approve a COVID-19 vaccine, comes as it struggles to tame
soaring infections. Britain has about 40,000 daily cases of COVID-19, according to the latest seven-day average. That is second only to
the roughly 74,000 a day in the United States, which has five times more people, and has fuelled criticism of the government's decision
to abandon most pandemic-related restrictions

Data released on Wednesday night showed COVID-19 prevalence in England hit its highest level on record last month, led by a high
number of cases in children and a surge in the south-west of the country. Pressure is growing on the government to implement its
"Plan B" aimed at protecting the NHS from unsustainable demands, involving mask mandates, vaccine passes and work-from-home
orders.

Many other big economies, including Germany, France and Israel, have either retained some basic COVID-19 measures like mask
mandates or reintroduced them in response to rising cases. The UK government has said its focus remains on administering vaccine
boosters and inoculating 12- to 15-year-olds.

"With no compromises on quality, safety and effectiveness, the public can trust that the MHRA has conducted a robust and thorough
assessment of the data (on molnupiravir)," MHRA chief June Raine said in a statement. Last month, Britain agreed a deal with Merck
to secure 480,000 courses of molnupiravir.

Professor Penny Ward, an independent pharmaceutical physician, welcomed the approval, but said the NHS needed to outline its plans
for rollout and cautioned that supplies were likely to be tight given the strong global demand. "Comments made by Mr Javid today
suggest that it may be made available via a clinical trial, presumably to investigate its effectiveness in vaccinated patients with breakthrough infections, as the original study incorporated unvaccinated adults," she said.

If given to everyone becoming unwell, the nearly half a million courses would not last very long given the more than 40,000 current daily
case rate, she said.

TREATMENT RACE
In a separate statement, Merck said it expected to produce 10 million courses of the treatment by the end of this year, with at least 20
million set to be manufactured in 2022. The U.S.-based drugmaker's shares rose 2.1% to close at $90.54 on Thursday.
Pfizer (PFE.N) and Roche (ROG.S) are also racing to develop easy-to-administer antiviral pills for COVID-19.
Both Merck and Pfizer are studying their drugs in late-stage trials for preventing coronavirus infection.

Viral sequencing done so far has shown molnupiravir is effective against all variants of the coronavirus, Merck has said, including the
more-infectious Delta, which is responsible for the worldwide surge in hospitalisations and deaths recently. While it is not yet clear when
Merck will deliver doses to Britain, the company has said it is committed to providing timely access to its drug globally with plans for tiered
pricing aligned with a country's ability to pay.
Merck has licensed the drug to generic drugmakers for supply to low-income countries.

Antibody cocktails like those from Regeneron (REGN.O) and Eli Lilly (LLY.N) have also been approved for non-hospitalised COVID-19 patients,
but have to be given intravenously...'
Reuters:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-05-2021, 12:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: Phew...! Finally a miracle pill to shoo the horrible plague away, we can now stop sacking the care-workers and stop
the childish threats of mandates. Everybody come out of your homes and celebrate... the media has finally killed its
golden goose!

Quote:Britain approves Merck's COVID-19 pill in world first

*UK approval for molnupiravir comes ahead of U.S. decision
*UK and NHS to confirm deployment plans in due course
*UK secured just under half a million courses last month
*Drug will be given to higher risk patients
*Approval comes as UK struggles to tame infections

'Nov 4 (Reuters) - Britain on Thursday became the first country in the world to approve a potentially game-changing COVID-19
antiviral pill jointly developed by U.S.-based Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N) and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, in a boost to the fight
against the pandemic.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10296]
The cure. (Eh Kenzo... maybe the '82'-number is the year the reset was aimed for!)

Britain's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) recommended the drug, molnupiravir, for use in people
with mild to moderate COVID-19 and at least one risk factor for developing severe illness, such as obesity, older age diabetes,
and heart disease.

It will be administered as soon as possible following a positive COVID-19 test and within five days of the onset of symptoms, the
regulator said, citing clinical data. The green light is the first for an oral antiviral treatment for COVID-19 and the first for a COVID-19
drug that will be administered widely in the community.
U.S. advisers will meet on Nov. 30 to review the drug's safety and efficacy data and vote on whether molnupiravir should be authorized.

The pill, which will be branded as Lagevrio in Britain, is designed to introduce errors into the genetic code of the coronavirus that causes
COVID-19 and is taken twice a day for five days. Drugs in the same class as molnupiravir have been linked to birth defects in animal studies.
Merck, known as MSD outside of the United States and Canada, has said animal testing shows that molnupiravir is safe, but the data have
not yet been made public.

Treatments to tackle the pandemic, which has killed more than 5.2 million people worldwide, have so far focused mainly on vaccines.
Other options, including Gilead's (GILD.O) infused antiviral remdesivir and generic steroid dexamethasone, are generally only given
after a patient has been hospitalised.

Merck's Molnupiravir has been closely watched since data last month showed it could halve the chances of dying or being hospitalised for
those most at risk of developing severe COVID-19 when given early in the illness. Professor Stephen Powis, national medical director for
the National Health Service (NHS) in England, said the drug would be administered to patients at higher risk of complications as Britain
heads into one of the most challenging winters ever.

A wider rollout will follow if it is clinically and cost effective in reducing hospitalisations and death, he added.
"We are now working across government and the NHS to urgently get this treatment to patients initially through a national study so we
can collect more data on how antivirals work in a mostly vaccinated population," UK vaccines minister Maggie Throup told parliament.

PRESSURES
The speedy approval in Britain, which was also the first Western country to approve a COVID-19 vaccine, comes as it struggles to tame
soaring infections. Britain has about 40,000 daily cases of COVID-19, according to the latest seven-day average. That is second only to
the roughly 74,000 a day in the United States, which has five times more people, and has fuelled criticism of the government's decision
to abandon most pandemic-related restrictions

Data released on Wednesday night showed COVID-19 prevalence in England hit its highest level on record last month, led by a high
number of cases in children and a surge in the south-west of the country. Pressure is growing on the government to implement its
"Plan B" aimed at protecting the NHS from unsustainable demands, involving mask mandates, vaccine passes and work-from-home
orders.

Many other big economies, including Germany, France and Israel, have either retained some basic COVID-19 measures like mask
mandates or reintroduced them in response to rising cases. The UK government has said its focus remains on administering vaccine
boosters and inoculating 12- to 15-year-olds.

"With no compromises on quality, safety and effectiveness, the public can trust that the MHRA has conducted a robust and thorough
assessment of the data (on molnupiravir)," MHRA chief June Raine said in a statement. Last month, Britain agreed a deal with Merck
to secure 480,000 courses of molnupiravir.

Professor Penny Ward, an independent pharmaceutical physician, welcomed the approval, but said the NHS needed to outline its plans
for rollout and cautioned that supplies were likely to be tight given the strong global demand. "Comments made by Mr Javid today
suggest that it may be made available via a clinical trial, presumably to investigate its effectiveness in vaccinated patients with breakthrough infections, as the original study incorporated unvaccinated adults," she said.

If given to everyone becoming unwell, the nearly half a million courses would not last very long given the more than 40,000 current daily
case rate, she said.

TREATMENT RACE
In a separate statement, Merck said it expected to produce 10 million courses of the treatment by the end of this year, with at least 20
million set to be manufactured in 2022. The U.S.-based drugmaker's shares rose 2.1% to close at $90.54 on Thursday.
Pfizer (PFE.N) and Roche (ROG.S) are also racing to develop easy-to-administer antiviral pills for COVID-19.
Both Merck and Pfizer are studying their drugs in late-stage trials for preventing coronavirus infection.

Viral sequencing done so far has shown molnupiravir is effective against all variants of the coronavirus, Merck has said, including the
more-infectious Delta, which is responsible for the worldwide surge in hospitalisations and deaths recently. While it is not yet clear when
Merck will deliver doses to Britain, the company has said it is committed to providing timely access to its drug globally with plans for tiered
pricing aligned with a country's ability to pay.
Merck has licensed the drug to generic drugmakers for supply to low-income countries.

Antibody cocktails like those from Regeneron (REGN.O) and Eli Lilly (LLY.N) have also been approved for non-hospitalised COVID-19 patients,
but have to be given intravenously...'
Reuters:

Anything that help`s is good. But why they dont want people use the #1 cure  Ivermectin since it`s the best and also safe.

I dont trust Merck tinyok  , it was Merck Pharmaceuticals what made ivermectin originally, but i guess they could not make anymore much money from it, and TPTB did not want a drug that could make vaccines useless . So politics and money prevented ivermectin use against the CCP virus. So now they make new pill to make money, when there was allready the old pill ready .
(11-05-2021, 12:57 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Anything that help`s is good. But why they dont want people use the #1 cure  Ivermectin since it`s the best and also safe.

I dont trust Merck tinyok  , it was Merck Pharmaceuticals what made ivermectin originally, but i guess they could not make anymore much money from it, and TPTB did not want a drug that could make vaccines useless . So politics and money prevented ivermectin use against the CCP virus. So now they make new pill to make money, when there was allready the old pill ready .

I agree with you about that Ivermectin has been constantly dumbed-down in the media and probably because
such a 'cure' would shorten their run on the ratings-pulling fear-campaign. The narrative on this new one has
changed too. It's now only a drug that helps during a bout of the coof and not protect from it.

I don't trust any of 'em!
tinybiggrin
"Anything you can do, I can do better...!"
5th November... Gunpowder, treason & plot!

Quote:Covid: Pfizer says antiviral pill 89% effective in high-risk cases

'An experimental pill to treat Covid developed by the US company Pfizer cuts the risk of hospitalisation or death
by 89% in vulnerable adults, clinical trial results suggest.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10297]
Our New God.

The drug - Paxlovid - is intended for use soon after symptoms develop in people at high risk of severe disease.
It comes a day after the UK medicines regulator approved a similar treatment from Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD).
Pfizer says it stopped trials early as the initial results were so positive.

The UK has already ordered 250,000 courses of the new Pfizer treatment, along with another 480,000 courses of
MSD's molnupiravir pill. Health and Social Care Secretary Sajid Javid called the results "incredible", and said the
UK's medicines regulator would now assess its safety and effectiveness.

"If approved, this could be another significant weapon in our armoury to fight the virus alongside our vaccines and
other treatments," he said. The Pfizer drug, known as a protease inhibitor, is designed to block an enzyme the virus
needs in order to multiply. When taken alongside a low dose of another antiviral pill called ritonavir, it stays in the body
for longer.

Three pills are taken twice a day for five days. The combination treatment works slightly differently to the Merck pill,
which introduces errors into the genetic code of the virus.

Pfizer said it plans to submit interim trial results for its pill to US medicines regulator the FDA as part of the emergency
use application it started last month. Full trial data has not yet been published by either company.
The US has already secured millions of doses of the pill, according to President Joe Biden.

The company's chairman and chief executive Albert Bourla said the pill had "the potential to save patients' lives, reduce
the severity of Covid-19 infections, and eliminate up to nine out of 10 hospitalisations"...'

So far in this article, it seems that a pill that hasn't been fully-tested on a long-term setting, will be made avaiable for
use in hospitals. Fine... now read the trial results and keep in mind that anyone in hosptal suffering with Covid-19 will also
have access to the current facilities used in trying to save them.

Now to stop any false readings for Pfizer's trial, were those potentially life-saving facilities removed?!
tinyhuh

Quote:'Trial results
Vaccines against Covid-19 are seen as the best way of controlling the pandemic but there is also demand for treatments
that can be taken at home, particularly for vulnerable people who become infected. Interim data from trials of the treatment
in 1,219 high-risk patients who had recently been infected with Covid found that 0.8% of those given Paxlovid were
hospitalised, compared with 7% of patients who were given a placebo or dummy pill.

They were treated within three days of Covid symptoms starting.
Seven patients given the placebo died compared to none in the group given the pill.

When treated within five days of symptoms appearing, 1% given Paxlovid ended up in hospital and none died.
This compared to 6.7% of the placebo group being hospitalised and 10 of them dying.

Patients in the trial, which has not yet been published or verified, were elderly or had an underlying health condition which
put them at higher risk of serious illness from Covid. They all had mild to moderate symptoms of coronavirus.

Dr Stephen Griffin, associate professor in the School of Medicine at the University of Leeds, said: "The success of these antivirals
potentially marks a new era in our ability to prevent the severe consequences of Sars-CoV2 [coronavirus] infection, and is also a
vital element for the care of clinically vulnerable people who may be unable to either receive or respond to vaccines."

Pfizer is also studying the treatment's impact on people at low risk of Covid illness and on those who have already been exposed
to the virus by someone in their household....'
Archived BBC Article:

(11-05-2021, 05:30 PM)BIAD Wrote: "Anything you can do, I can do better...!"
5th November... Gunpowder, treason & plot!

Quote:Covid: Pfizer says antiviral pill 89% effective in high-risk cases

'An experimental pill to treat Covid developed by the US company Pfizer cuts the risk of hospitalisation or death
by 89% in vulnerable adults, clinical trial results suggest.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10297]
Our New God.

The drug - Paxlovid - is intended for use soon after symptoms develop in people at high risk of severe disease.
It comes a day after the UK medicines regulator approved a similar treatment from Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD).
Pfizer says it stopped trials early as the initial results were so positive.

The UK has already ordered 250,000 courses of the new Pfizer treatment, along with another 480,000 courses of
MSD's molnupiravir pill. Health and Social Care Secretary Sajid Javid called the results "incredible", and said the
UK's medicines regulator would now assess its safety and effectiveness.

"If approved, this could be another significant weapon in our armoury to fight the virus alongside our vaccines and
other treatments," he said. The Pfizer drug, known as a protease inhibitor, is designed to block an enzyme the virus
needs in order to multiply. When taken alongside a low dose of another antiviral pill called ritonavir, it stays in the body
for longer.

Three pills are taken twice a day for five days. The combination treatment works slightly differently to the Merck pill,
which introduces errors into the genetic code of the virus.

Pfizer said it plans to submit interim trial results for its pill to US medicines regulator the FDA as part of the emergency
use application it started last month. Full trial data has not yet been published by either company.
The US has already secured millions of doses of the pill, according to President Joe Biden.

The company's chairman and chief executive Albert Bourla said the pill had "the potential to save patients' lives, reduce
the severity of Covid-19 infections, and eliminate up to nine out of 10 hospitalisations"...'

So far in this article, it seems that a pill that hasn't been fully-tested on a long-term setting, will be made avaiable for
use in hospitals. Fine... now read the trial results and keep in mind that anyone in hosptal suffering with Covid-19 will also
have access to the current facilities used in trying to save them.

Now to stop any false readings for Pfizer's trial, were those potentially life-saving facilities removed?!
tinyhuh

Quote:'Trial results
Vaccines against Covid-19 are seen as the best way of controlling the pandemic but there is also demand for treatments
that can be taken at home, particularly for vulnerable people who become infected. Interim data from trials of the treatment
in 1,219 high-risk patients who had recently been infected with Covid found that 0.8% of those given Paxlovid were
hospitalised, compared with 7% of patients who were given a placebo or dummy pill.

They were treated within three days of Covid symptoms starting.
Seven patients given the placebo died compared to none in the group given the pill.

When treated within five days of symptoms appearing, 1% given Paxlovid ended up in hospital and none died.
This compared to 6.7% of the placebo group being hospitalised and 10 of them dying.

Patients in the trial, which has not yet been published or verified, were elderly or had an underlying health condition which
put them at higher risk of serious illness from Covid. They all had mild to moderate symptoms of coronavirus.

Dr Stephen Griffin, associate professor in the School of Medicine at the University of Leeds, said: "The success of these antivirals
potentially marks a new era in our ability to prevent the severe consequences of Sars-CoV2 [coronavirus] infection, and is also a
vital element for the care of clinically vulnerable people who may be unable to either receive or respond to vaccines."

Pfizer is also studying the treatment's impact on people at low risk of Covid illness and on those who have already been exposed
to the virus by someone in their household....'
Archived BBC Article:

I remember when they wanted people take tamiflu pills for the swine flu years ago.....later it was come to light that tamiflu was not so great drug and had side effects....so since then i been quite skeptical about the so called antiviral pills big pharma push to markets....

What people really  need is horse dewormer  tinycool 

Artemisia annua can be used also....

Vaccine vials contain parasites, hence people will need anti-parasite remedys  tinylaughing
Nobody would ever believe it!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10301]

"The Invaders, alien beings from a dying planet
Their destination: the Earth. Their purpose: to make it their world.

David Vincent has seen them. For him, it began one lost night on a lonely country road, looking for
a shortcut that he never found. It began with a closed deserted diner, and a man too long without
sleep to continue his journey.

It began with the landing of a craft from another galaxy. Now David Vincent knows that the Invaders
are here, that they have taken human form.

Somehow he must convince a disbelieving world that the nightmare has already begun."

(11-05-2021, 05:55 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 05:30 PM)BIAD Wrote: Pfizer is also studying the treatment's impact on people at low risk of Covid illness and on those who have already been exposed to the virus by someone in their household....'
Archived BBC Article:

Studying or experimenting.

Our numbers are great enough that they feel confident enough to experiment with us.They don't even work from the shadows any more. They don't try to hide. They are bold enough to do it in broad daylight, in our faces, and will dare punish you, if you do not comply.

I never thought I would see the day when Americans would allow this.

The fact that we let them do it to us is sickening, that we have dropped so low, that we allow them to experiment with our children, is beyond criminal.

We are giving them permission to treat us like the animals they think we are. Like the animals we are becoming.

It is a damn easy choice for me. I would rather die fighting the good fight, than to live under tyranny. Just call my blood fertilizer.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(11-06-2021, 12:38 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Studying or experimenting.

Our numbers are great enough that they feel confident enough to experiment with us.They don't even work from the shadows any more. They don't try to hide. They are bold enough to do it in broad daylight, in our faces, and will dare punish you, if you do not comply.

I never thought I would see the day when Americans would allow this.

The fact that we let them do it to us is sickening, that we have dropped so low, that we allow them to experiment with our children, is beyond criminal.

We are giving them permission to treat us like the animals they think we are. Like the animals we are becoming.

It is a damn easy choice for me. I would rather die fighting the good fight, than to live under tyranny. Just call my blood fertilizer.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10302]

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The first few minutes might be pointing in the same direction that Ninurta's meme indicates and what the
test and trace debacle was really about. (Ninurta -the Sumerian god, even gets a mention later!)

Looks like the drug companies are going to get their big payday.
Your insurance provider will be charged a hefty amount or your out of pocket cost for a 5 day supply will be $700.00.
Quote:The era of anti-Covid pills begins
I thought it would be sooner, but I knew it was coming. To big of a Payday for Big Pharma to ignore, your Health and Bank Account means Nothing To them.
Quote:US pharma giants Merck and Pfizer have announced encouraging results for oral drugs, while an anti-depressant has also shown promise in what could open up a new chapter in the fight against the pandemic.
What are these treatments ?
They are pills taken orally as soon as the first symptoms of Covid-19 appear, to avoid serious forms of the illness, and therefore hospitalisation.
This form of treatment has been sought since the start of the global health crisis.

Quote:After months of research, Merck and Pfizer say they have reached that elusive goal.
What was their Goal Exactly? Curing the the Sheeple or Making a Bog Profit?
Quote:Merck and Pfizer's treatments, which so far have not shown many side effects, would entail taking around 10 doses over five days.

What are the Side Effects? They didn't say!  tinysure

Quote:US and EU health authorities are also urgently reviewing the drug.

The European Medicines Agency promised on Thursday to "accelerate" proceedings, without giving a firm date.

Several countries have already ordered stocks of molnupiravir, such as the United States, with 1.7 million courses of the drug.

The US order gives an idea of the steep price of the drug.

It comes to $1.2 billion, which equates to around $700 for a five-day course.

As for Pfizer, while it has not outlined a price for paxlovid, it has promised it will be "affordable" and subject to a tiered pricing approach based on the income level of countries.
Source
So, if I understand this correctly, a 5 day dose is $700. in the US, but you need to take this for 10 day as mentioned above, that is $1400.  tinysurprised
But it would appear if you live in a 3rd. world country (give the Democrats another 2 months and we'll be as poor as a 3rd. world country) it is Cheaper!
What do I have to say about this????? Cover Your Eyes, I will Offend YOU!  minusculesoapbox
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
'...also an anti-depressant ...'

Here's quote from the UK National Heath Service website, (NHS) a supposedly reliable place to go to seek medical
advice and funded by the UK Government. When it comes to anti-depressants, here's what the NHS web page dedicated
to explaining such a drug says.

Quote:'...Antidepressants are also sometimes used to treat people with long-term (chronic) pain.

Read more about when antidepressants are used.

How antidepressants work
It's not known exactly how antidepressants work.

It's thought they work by increasing levels of chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters.
Certain neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and noradrenaline, are linked to mood and emotion.

Neurotransmitters may also affect pain signals sent by nerves, which may explain why some
antidepressants can help relieve long-term pain.

While antidepressants can treat the symptoms of depression, they do not always address its causes.
This is why they're usually used in combination with therapy to treat more severe depression or other
mental health conditions...'
tinysurprised
https://www.rt.com/usa/539556-court-free...e-mandate/
Federal court FREEZES Biden’s vaccine mandate for businesses
(11-06-2021, 11:02 AM)BIAD Wrote: (Ninurta -the Sumerian god, even gets a mention later!)

Egads! I've been caught out! All of my ancient tech and weapons of mass destruction have been laid out for public view now!

Since they've exposed my delicate underbelly right here in front of the gods and everybody, I'll go ahead and post a link here to the "Ninurta Saga" he mentions. I couldn't find the inventory of advanced tech and weapons of mass destruction he mentions, but maybe you can... 

He does talk as if the tomb of Gilgamesh was being stored at the Baghdad Museum, but if that is what he is hinting at, he's wrong. The tomb of Gilgamesh is still there, undiscovered and undisturbed. Few people even bother to look for it, as they believe Gilgamesh (Bilgames in the Sumerian) was merely a mythological character. he was not, he was as real, as flesh and blood, as you or I, He was buried in a tomb in the bed of the Euphrates River. They diverted the river out of it's bed using the irrigation canals of Uruk, built the tomb and buried him in it, then re-diverted the Euphrates back into it's normal course. His tomb was in the river bed, outside the city limits, under the flowing waters of the Euphrates River.

In the intervening millennia (he was buried in 2743 BC), the course of the Euphrates has been diverted several miles to the west by nature, and his tomb is now in dry desert land where the river used to run, but has not yet been found. Probably never will be, because people still think he was a fictional character.

The city of Uruk itself collapsed over those same millennia, and is now just a "tell", a dusty decaying mound of ancient abandoned city, sticking out of the desert, and the location has been renamed "Warka" by the Arabs.

It was once the seat of Inanna, the same as the city of Urta, now lost to all historical records, was once the city of Ninurta (Nin-Urta = "Lord of Urta"). Uruk was also the one city that gave it's name to all of Iraq, Iraq = Uruk in the Arabic.

Now it is just a pile of dust and rubble, as all cities will one day be - including the ones we live in now.

(11-06-2021, 10:52 PM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.rt.com/usa/539556-court-free...e-mandate/
Federal court FREEZES Biden’s vaccine mandate for businesses

It always alarms me when one realises how stupid ideas can be so easily implemented and the media
never say a word about the factual counter-realities of these ideas. They just use the outrage to chase
those ratings that keep them in employment!

It's all just one big dollop of what they think is entertainment.
tinyok
Okay, hold on to your,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Privates!  tinybigeyes
Yes, they are even Blaming COVID for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Quote:DIE HARD! 

More men than ever are going to hospital with painful erections lasting for hours
And the cause of these painful erections? 
Quote:There were 326 admissions in England last year, up 16 per cent on a decade ago.
Some sufferers are even in their 80s and 90s.

Doctors put the rise in the condition, known as priapism, down to misuse of drugs such as Viagra as well as illegal ones such as cocaine.

It can also be triggered by ailments including sickle-cell disease and leukaemia, with some recent cases linked to Covid.
Yes, you tread that correctly, COVID could give you a Painful Hard-On!  tinysurprised 
They blame everything on COVID, Dear God if they didn't know the cause of Menopause they would blame COVID.
How much money does the Hospital get for reporting a COVID Erection???

Quote:The NHS Digital figures from hospitals in England show the average age of a patient was 40, though last year there was one in his 90s and the year before there were six in their 80s.
Source

DAMN!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]