Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
(07-30-2021, 12:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: There's another part to my weird encounter with the Coof that involved something I've decided was a dream.
But I'd swear that when I was in bed, I saw someone standing over me the night before I took ill and did something
to the side of my neck.

However, I ain't special. I don't know anyone important (except you guys!), if I glean any endorphin-tickles, it's from
the remarks on this site when BIAD makes a particular well-liked banner. I rarely leave my home and even-more rarer,
visit conspiracy sites similar from Rogue Nation.

The last two fingers on my left hand (pinkie and ring finger) randomly go numb, and have done for years. Originally, I thought it was a function of putting pressure on my elbow deadening a nerve, but come to find out it is a bone spur on my C4 vertebrae occasionally irritating the nerve to those two fingers enough to cause it to shut down for a while.

I mention this only because your "visitor" appeared to be doing something to your neck, and wonder if that may be a possibility in the cause - your mind creating this encounter in the "'tween" between sleep and wakefulness as an explanation for why your fingers were gonna go numb. Maybe a stimulus your subconscious saw while your conscious ignored?

There is ALWAYS someone awake and on watch here in this house, to preclude window creepers like Bill Gates from sneaking in and stabbing us in our sleep. When I go to sleep, Grace's shift starts. Keeping constant watch is an SOP from a-way back.

The only time I've ever seen anything like that was during a bout of swine flu years ago when I was a teenager. I awoke to see someone standing at the foot of my bed, and it confused me, because it was no one I knew. I still recall it vividly, decades later. It was a he, and he was wearing a blue jumpsuit, all cuffs bloused to his wrists and ankles, with soft black padded boots. he had shoulder-length black hair, and was wearing a gold or yellow headband with some kind of circular coin or diadem centered on his forehead. As soon as he saw me awake, He smiled and then literally dissolved into nothingness.

Hallucinations can be creepy, and they are even creepier when your fighting an illness you think might be your last one. I was afraid that flu was gonna kill me. After living through it for 3 days, I started to be afraid that it WOULDN'T kill me. It lasted a week or 10 days. I credit "Old Grand Dad" with my survival. I started drinking two ounces every two hours, thinking that was long enough to metabolize it, and after a day of that, I didn't care anymore... 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-01-2021, 07:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The last two fingers on my left hand (pinkie and ring finger) randomly go numb, and have done for years. Originally, I thought it was a function of putting pressure on my elbow deadening a nerve, but come to find out it is a bone spur on my C4 vertebrae occasionally irritating the nerve to those two fingers enough to cause it to shut down for a while.

I mention this only because your "visitor" appeared to be doing something to your neck, and wonder if that may be a possibility in the cause - your mind creating this encounter in the "'tween" between sleep and wakefulness as an explanation for why your fingers were gonna go numb. Maybe a stimulus your subconscious saw while your conscious ignored?...

Your 'subconscious'-version theory of why my little and ring fingers on each hand does make sense, except I haven't suffered
with this numbness since that time with the flu. I also had a five-inch-high band of numbness around my waist above the hips
which I knew was a muscular, this I put down to a single incident of violent vomiting.
(The fingers-thing didn't occur until near the end of the four-week bout and only dissipated as I worked on building my new shed!)

I prefer your explanation as I don't believe for one moment that anyone was in my house stooping over me with sinister thoughts!
This isn't a movie, it's just a mundane life of someone who realised from Day One that a seasonal social malady had been hijacked
for political and media interests.
(Oh crap...! BIAD's going on a rant, I can tell!)

This sort of people-scaring happens on many levels and is noticed by many people who've grown weary of the poor rolling-out of
such tactics, I'm not some sort of solitary torch-carrier or is even a member of a Government-opposing gang...! I'm nobody!

But the media are in trouble and if you're the type of person who perceives their job has vital to a good lifestyle with the bonus
of feeding one's ego, some Journalists will go along with a narrative with the hopes it an resurrect the failing industry.

What I write here may seem heartless and may give the impression that public health is just another vehicle to use by those
who make a living from reporting news. The sad part is, it is. The struggling MSM are in a war right now to wrestle their
dwindling audiences from a technology they never believed would get a foothold on the influencing stage.

Now... if you enjoyed an employment that was so protected, so well-paid and not involving digging ditches, what would you
do to make sure your lifestyle remained in its lofty social position? How do you weigh your personal well-being against typing
some words that may-or-may-not be true to people you've never met, nor wish to interact with?!

Remember, one is only a sell-out when accused by those who aren't sell-outs. If one creates an environment where everyone
around you sings from the same hymn-sheet, then the conditions might seem congenial for a while, but then the competitive
nature of a drowning industry begins and the out-right lies become less-polished and less convincing.

The division is obvious, there's no room to discuss why some people are refusing the jab or even reporting on why they cannot
have the injection. Some might suggest the reason is because the importance of stopping the flu is so important that those who
talk of magnetism, location -tracking nanochips and alien DNA-sampling are just the crazy few who add fog to a straightforward
and urgent agenda.

But for those who just don't want the injection -and there are many, wouldn't it be 'news-worthy' (and certainly ratings-worthy!)
to be part of the discussion? Or is it that such deliberation may give them validity?

I don't write this with any emotional sense of pride or vindictiveness towards those in the business, it's just the amount of trust
that has been lost over the recent years could -and probably will, bring in a genre of information-reporting that may not hold an
ethical standard, nor be held accountable.
Then where will we be?

This is important and I can't stress enough the effects of the type of behaviour going on right now. I'm aware that most of us
here on Rogue Nation have a sense that something isn't quite right about how this virus is presented in the legacy media, but
the mixed-messaging, the falsehoods and the down-right biasedness is so obvious that it cannot end well for those who obtain
a living from relating supposedly neutral news-telling -and worse, the fallout that will occur when the public turn away from
anything reported in the future.
They aren't sending their best and that worries me.

Quote:...Hallucinations can be creepy, and they are even creepier when your fighting an illness you think might be your last one.
I was afraid that flu was gonna kill me. After living through it for 3 days, I started to be afraid that it WOULDN'T kill me.
It lasted a week or 10 days. I credit "Old Grand Dad" with my survival. I started drinking two ounces every two hours,
thinking that was long enough to metabolize it, and after a day of that, I didn't care anymore... 

I can understand the idea of illness-driven delirium impacts a person to ponder if reality isn't what we believe it to be and
it would be wrong of me to say that my 'dream' occurred before my flu took hold the next day, I'm not a Doctor... regardless
of the nurse's uniform I keep in my wardrobe! and therefore, cannot state the incident was separate.

But due to my self-imposed situation (I never even carry money!), my normal everyday concerns are so small that it alludes
me why such a 'conspiratorial'-type of dream would happen. I don't know... my head says it was just a realistic silly dream
when I wasn't properly asleep, but it does niggle me as a practical person.

By the way, your description of the being in your 'hallucination' is really worrying!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-01-2021, 10:13 AM)BIAD Wrote: By the way, your description of the being in your 'hallucination' is really worrying!
tinybiggrin

Oh, I have far more worrisome ones, much more regularly! For example, in the " 'tween", that time right between when one is fully awake and when one falls into slumber, I often see a large green bipedal lizard. Not Godzilla large, but about 8 or 9 foot tall. Scaly. Big teeth. Forked tongue. Bothersome bugger! I swear I'm gonna poke it hard with a pointy stick some night, just to see what happens!

I think I understand what you mean by your concern for the direction of what passes for "journalism". What happens when NO ONE trusts anything the news services say anymore? There is already a large cohort of folks who no longer trust them because of the lies, the illogic, and the sheer mass of inconsistency they have passed off onto a formerly unsuspecting public, but one which is rapidly beginning to suspect when no two news stories add up to a logical conclusion. It's bad enough when newscasters try to palm off opinion as if it were hard fact with no disclaimer, but it's much, much worse when they tell half truths, outright lies, and inconsistent tales as "news", and present it as "fact".

So what happens when a critical mass of the public no longer trusts the legacy media? Where do they get their "news" from then? Do they even get any news, or do they simply start killing whatever gets in arms reach because they can no longer trust anything, yet still have the basic human need to remain safe from the unknown, to defend themselves against what they do not know?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

For  second I was worried there... I thought it was all real. That flu-thing, it's really brainy, isn't it?
smallroflmao smallrofl

Quote:Vegans exempt from compulsory Covid vaccinations, legal experts warn

'Vegans would be exempt from compulsory workplace Covid vaccinations and employers risk legal action
if they insist workers are double-jabbed, experts say.

An estimated half a million Britons who do not consume animal products would not have to adhere to so-called
“jabs for jobs” rules under employment laws, it has been claimed. Big firms, including Netflix and Google, have
already told many US staff they must be vaccinated before returning to work and Foreign secretary Dominic Raab
said on Thursday that the rule was “smart policy”.

While the UK Government has introduced legislation stating care home staff must be jabbed.
The Covid vaccine does not contain animal products, but all medications currently go through animal testing.
Ethical veganism was ruled to be a protected characteristic at a tribunal last year. It means any employers would risk
legal action if they order staff to be vaccinated.

A spokesman for Lewis Silkin, a law firm, told the Telegraph: “Some ethical vegans may disagree with vaccinations on
the basis that they will inevitably have been tested on animals.

“Ethical veganism has previously been found to amount to a belief, capable of being protected.”
The protections mean that vegans and people in other categories, including some religious groups as well as those with
certain disabilities or medical conditions, could mount a claim of constructive dismissal if forced to get the jab.

It comes as the Government faces challenges over making the jab mandatory and the introduction of “vaccine passports”,
which it has been claimed could help prevent further lockdowns.

The Vegan Society has encouraged people to the Covid jab.
“It has never been more important for us to talk about the definition of veganism in the context of medications, including
vaccines,” a spokesman said.

“The definition of veganism recognises that it is not always possible or practicable for vegans to avoid participating in
animal use, which is particularly relevant to medical situations. “In the case of Covid-19, vaccination will play a fundamental
role in tackling the pandemic and saving lives.

As there is currently a legal requirement that all vaccines are tested on animals, at this point in time it is impossible to have
a vaccine that has been created without animal use.” Clare Chappell, an associate solicitor at Peacock & Co, said:
“Somebody at some point who is an anti-vaxxer is going to bring a claim that an anti-vax belief is a philosophical belief.

“I think it’s going to throw a lot of interesting developments into discrimination law over the coming months and years.”..'
Archived Evening Standard Article:
Georgie and Billie Sitting In A Tree... It was always about the Benjamins.
tinysure
(Archived) Forbes:

Quote:George Soros And Bill Gates’ Backed Consortium To Buy U.K. Maker Of Covid Tests For $41 Million

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9732]
George & Bill... because they care.

'Billionaires George Soros and Bill Gates are part of a consortium set to buy Mologic, a U.K.-based maker of Covid tests,
in an effort to increase access to “affordable state-of-the-art medical technology” around the world, according to a statement
released Monday.

The Soros Economic Development Fund and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced the launch of a new initiative,
Global Access Health (GAH), aiming to strengthen the global rollout saving medical technology and the subsequent acquisition
of Mologic Ltd, best known today for the deep-nostril technology used to deliver rapid Covid-19 tests.
The technology can also be used to test for dengue, bilharzia and river blindness.

The rapid so-called lateral flow tests offer an early-warning screening for Covid-19 and have been used around the world as an
aid to help reopen shops, bars, sporting events and workplaces by giving an early warning result for people who may have no
symptoms but are still infectious and can give the virus to others.

In the U.K., lateral flow Covid tests need to be confirmed by a second test before Covid-19 is officially diagnosed.
The GAH consortium, which includes Soros’ and Gates’ philanthropic arms, will invest “at least” $41 million in this deal,
according to the statement.

‘Unique Transaction’
Soros and Gates are part of the billionaire community looking to direct their philanthropic efforts to the so-called global south,
referring broadly to the regions of Latin America, Asia, Africa and Oceania that many fear will be left behind as the more affluent
West accelerates its program of vaccinations, testing and biosecure bubbles in the years ahead.

Sean Hinton, the CEO of the Soros fund, said in a statement that the pandemic has “painfully demonstrated the fundamental inequities”
in global public health, adding that this “unique transaction” has brought philanthropic funds and investors together to address the issue.

Roxana Bonnell, a public health expert from Soros’ Open Society Foundations, which claims to be the world’s largest private funder of
human rights and social justice advocacy groups, said, “As we have seen during the Covid-19 pandemic, access to testing is absolutely
essential when it comes to containing the spread of contagious disease—an issue that ultimately affects us all.”

Mologic Flow
Mologic was founded in 2003 as a for-profit medical research and innovation laboratory by CEO Mark Davis and his father, Paul Davis
who is Mologic’s chief scientific officer. Paul Davis is also known as the inventor of another world-famous medical technology:
the Clearblue pregnancy test, which first launched in 1988.
The pregnancy test was the world’s first commercial application of lateral flow technology, the company claims.

Mologic has worked with Gates’ philanthropic arm in the past. In 2016, Mologic established the Center for Advanced Rapid Diagnostics
(CARD) with the backing of a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, focusing on lowering the cost of rapid-delivery healthcare.

On Sunday, London’s Financial Times reported on the threat of the Delta variant in countries like South Africa, where the variant now
accounts for around 95% of cases in a country that has less than 3% of people vaccinated. Meanwhile the U.S. and Europe have made
big strides in vaccinating their populations and significantly reducing the likelihood of hospitalization or severe symptoms following a
positive Covid-19 test.

The World Health Organization reported last week that Africa had recorded a 43% week-on-week rise in Covid-19 deaths, adding that
only 18 million people in Africa are fully vaccinated, representing 1.5% of the continent’s population.  Another surge of infections is likely
coming. Fatima Hassan, founder of South Africa’s Health Justice Initiative, tweeted on Sunday: “We need more supplies, and fast.”...'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"BIAD", no one is coming near me with a big ass cotton wand! I've heard those tests are very dangerous in the wrong hands, and I'd say Soros and Gates can be filed under "the wrong hands". 

minusculeuzi
(08-02-2021, 06:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD", no one is coming near me with a big ass cotton wand! I've heard those tests are very dangerous in the wrong hands, and I'd say Soros and Gates can be filed under "the wrong hands". 

minusculeuzi

Me neither!

Not mentioned when the trusty-media told everyone that we'll have three weeks to flatten the curve was...
two jabs just aren't enough.
tinywondering

Quote:BOOSTER BONANZA Pfizer Covid booster vaccines for 32million Brits ‘will start early September
with 2,000 pharmacies rolling out scheme’

'Pfizer Covid booster jabs will be given to 32million Brits from early September, it has been reported.
Ministers are said to be planning to deliver an average of almost 2.5million third doses a week, with 2,000
pharmacies rolling out the scheme.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9736]
Three, the liar's number!

It will mean GPs and other NHS staff can focus their time on patients waiting for other treatments, The Telegraph
reports. All adults over 50, and the immuno-suppressed, will be offered the booster.

And the campaign could start as soon as Sept 6, which, if all goes to plan, would see the rollout finished by early
December. It would mean anyone jabbed at least a fortnight before Christmas would get the benefits from their
third jab in time for the 25th.

Proposals have reportedly been drawn up for the extra Covid vaccine to be co-administered alongside the flu jab,
with one injection in each arm mooted. A government source told The Telegraph: “That is the plan, wherever possible."

But they stressed it “depends on final JCVI [Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation] advice and coronavirus
vaccine booster trials”. It was earlier understood that anyone over 50 who received two doses of the AstraZeneca jab
will get a Pfizer or Moderna booster shot this autumn.

It is to be given with the annual flu jab, as either a new vaccine designed to fight variants or another dose of an existing
shot, reports say. The AstraZeneca vaccine was mainly used on older Brits earlier on in the vaccination programme
-but a source has said that those who first received the Oxford jab "would be getting an mRNA booster."

But the AstraZeneca is not an mRNA vaccine - whereas Pfizer and Moderna are.
This will be the only reason for mixing and matching vaccines, the senior government source told The Times.
A booster jab trial in the UK has shown that people who have already received two doses of AstraZeneca vaccine could
have a stronger immune response if they were given a different jab as a booster.

Karina Butler, the chairwoman of National Immunisation Advisory Committee, told RTE Radio 1’s Today on Wednesday:
“The department is currently considering our advice that has been submitted to them.
"We have made recommendations and we will await the advice.
"In fairness the data that came out on mixing very early on was encouraging but there was very little data on it.
"You have to wait and see.”

A Department of Health and Social Care spokesman said the booster programme would be “informed by the JCVI’s
final advice”, with details of the rollout confirmed “in due course”. An NHS spokesman said: “Community pharmacies
have been an important part of the NHS Covid vaccination programme, the biggest and most successful in the health
service’s history, and they will continue to play a vital role as we move into the next phase this autumn.”

In March it was announced that over-70s will be given a Covid booster jab from September under new government plans.
Vaccines chief Nadhim Zahawi said some people will be given three vaccination doses within the first 10 months of the
jabs being in use.

Those in the top four priority groups for the original rollout – over 70s and frontline NHS and social care workers - will be the
first to get the booster jabs, it's been said.
This comes as the Government continue to incentivise young people to take up their first dose of the vaccine.
But offering young people cut-price fast food if they get jabbed has been branded a panic move by MPs.

The vouchers for vaccine scheme will see companies such as Uber Eats, Deliveroo and Pizza Pilgrims give discounts to
customers who get a vaccine in a push to protect more young Brits.

But the deal flies in the face of the Government’s healthy eating drive. It is aimed at heading off a Tory revolt against Covid
passports for access to nightclubs or football matches.
One senior MP said: “One minute they tell us pizza is bad for us — now they’re handing them out.
"They are in a state of panic.”...'
Archived Sun Article:

The scientists say it's because of the delay between the first and the second jab that demands a 'booster',
so what happens from the time after this third injection...? Is that it or is all of this just a different perception
where a type of virulent flu has been used to get the fearful onto the seasonal-jab train?

Quote:Covid-19: Third vaccine dose boosts immune response but may not be needed, say researchers

The interval between the first and second doses of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine can be extended up to 10 months
and a third dose of the vaccine provides a strong boost to the immune response, according to preliminary results.

In a preprint, published on 28 June,1 researchers from the University of Oxford reported that extending the interval between
the first and second dose to 45 weeks resulted in higher antibody titres. They also found that a third dose given 44 to 45
weeks after the second increased antibody titres further, and that adverse events were lower after the second or third dose
than after the first.

Researchers said the results are positive, especially for areas affected by vaccine shortages, as they could provide “greater
flexibility in vaccination schedules.” But they said that currently there is no indication that a booster is needed and stressed
that the “urgent priority” is to ensure people around the world receive their first dose.

The study included volunteers aged 18-55 years from earlier trials of the vaccine—who had received either a single dose or
two doses—who were then invited back for vaccination in March 2021.

Delayed second dose
The researchers found that longer dose intervals between the first and second dose led to higher antibody levels.
They reported that for those who had eight to 12 weeks between dose one and two (median age 39), the median antibody
level 28 days after the second dose was 923 tIgG EU. For those who had a 15 to 25 week interval (median age 36), it was
1860 tIgG EU and for the 44 to 45 week interval (median age 32) it was 3738 tIgG EU.

Six months after the second dose, antibody levels remained significantly higher in the group who had a 15 to 25 week interval
between doses compared with the eight to 12 week interval group—median 1240 tIgG EU and 278 tIgG EU respectively.
The data are not yet available for the 44 to 45 week interval.

The team added that the IgG binding titres to the four variants tested (D614G, alpha, beta, and delta) were “significantly greater”
after the second dose than before the second dose.

Booster dose
For the booster (third) dose, 75 participants who had their first two doses with an interval of eight to 16 weeks were assessed.
The preprint reported that antibody levels 28 days after the third dose were significantly higher than 28 days after the second dose
—3746 tIgG EU and 1792 respectively.

The team also found that binding antibody titres to the beta variant “increased significantly” after the third dose, while neutralising
antibody titres following the booster were higher than those after the second dose against alpha, beta, and delta variants.

In the UK, the government has said it plans to roll out a booster vaccine at the start of this autumn, in order to protect the most
vulnerable ahead of winter.2 But speaking at a Science Media Centre briefing on the preprint, Andrew Pollard, the clinical trials
lead for the vaccine and director of the Oxford Vaccine Group, said, “There’s no indication today that we need boosters.
It is something where we need to keep looking at the data and make decisions as the months go by.

Pollard added, “We have countries facing huge waves of disease at this moment with a largely unvaccinated population.
We saw the new very sharp increase of cases in Bangladesh over the weekend. And that is a situation where getting the first dose
to more people as soon as possible is the most urgent priority. Before third doses are given, we should be trying to make sure all
those vulnerable people—the older adults and those with other health conditions, all around the world—are protected.
That’s the most urgent thing to do.”
BMJ.com:

Please read. 

Quote:The Covid vaccines are causing the virus to become more infectious. Imagine that, after all this hype and fear-mongering about herd immunity, and how we must achieve 90 percent vaccination of the world’s population or we all die, the propaganda goes on and on. If they had just left it alone, and not created all these immune-compromising fake vaccinations, then the virus in the wild, and the “Delta” variant wouldn’t have so much “efficacy” at attacking and killing humans.

This is called “risk of antibody-dependent enhancement” (ADE syndrome) and the whole vaccine theory has been blown out of the water with these haphazard Covid inoculations, proving the vaccinated sheeple are now weaker, more susceptible to contracting, spreading and dying from any and all mutational variants, including Delta.

Vaccine response is rapidly decreasing while antibody-dependency rate for the vaccinated sheeple increases
This is why we’re seeing all the massive outbreaks of Covid among the vaccinated, like in Israel right now. The CDC would love to pin these outbreaks on the unvaccinated — and they’ve tried — but the only scientific proof of this pattern is among the vaccinated. Why? The Pfizer jab is three times weaker than Moderna, and the outbreaks are mostly among those who got the Pfizer jab. What’s happening is the Pfizer jab’s effectiveness, which supposedly starts below 50 percent, wanes in just 6 months.

The vaccine is causing the virus to replicate more efficiently, so everyone who is for the vaccine should now be against it. This is a very “tough pill to swallow,” especially coming from an expert in immunology and vaccine creation who believes in vaccines. Dr. Robert Malone, MD, MS Physician Scientist, is one of the inventors of mRNA vaccine technology. He is the farthest you can get from being “anti-vaccine,” as the establishment would call him, now that he’s pointing out all the danger and failure of the Covid jabs, especially Johnson & Johnson’s “all in one” blood-clotting stab.

The CDC says side effects of the vaccines are “normal,” which means blood clots and death are normal after Covid vaccinations
The vaccine industry loves to talk about “misinformation,” but what they forget to tell everybody is that all of that misinformation is coming from them.
At vaccine shill sites like GetVaccineAnswers.dot.org, they outright lie and tell you, “Long-term side effects following the Covid-19 vaccine are extremely unlikely.”
Wait, what? First off, none of the vaccines have been out long enough to conduct a long-term study, so drop that lie right now. Next up, they stated “…following the Covid-19 vaccine …” so they’re just making a huge sweeping statement about every single Covid-19 vaccine that every manufacturer made, and they’re saying they’ve all been studied for long-term health detriment. Talk about misinformation, that’s a mountain-high pile of crap.

There’s more.
They go on to give you all those important “answers” you’ve been seeking, all you stuck in “hesitation” mode about whether or not to get the deadly blood-clotting gene therapy jabs for China Flu: “Serious side effects that would cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following Covid-19 vaccination.” Again, show us the study, because if 8 weeks, or 3 months, or even one year to you is “long term,” you must be studying the life of an injected rat, not humans. Even most rats live two years.

The CDC continues to FAIL to monitor Covid-19 vaccines for any safety issues, including deadly blood clots in the brain, lungs and stomach shortly after vaccination. If even one public health expert could talk on the pharma-funded MSM networks, everyone would know that the FDA and CDC are NOT working toward any “appropriate solution.”

If you know someone who already got pricked with the blood-clotting Covid inoculations, and they’re suffering from lethargy, pain, clouded thinking, that’s called CoVax Syndrome, so tell them to report it to VAERS. Also, check out Pandemic.news for updates on these crimes against humanity and the upcoming “Delta” scamdemic.

Source
If you know someone who already got pricked with the blood-clotting Covid inoculations, and they’re suffering from lethargy, pain, clouded thinking, that’s called CoVax Syndrome, so tell them to report it to VAERS. Also, check out Pandemic.news for updates on these crimes against humanity and the upcoming “Delta” scamdemic.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Source
[/quote]

For those who wish to follow the covax hyperlink listed above, please be aware that the website publishing this information has an ongoing agenda. You have to ultimately decide which decision is correct for you.
In the final analysis, you should make that decision based on ALL the information and not merely the information gleaned from the internetz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News
internet Agent Provocateur
@"Ninurta", you had mentioned in a post about your mom's arthritis being worse lately. 
Right now I'm watching RedPill78 read off a list of symptoms/problems people are reporting after getting the jab. One of them was worsening arthritis. 

I have bad arthritis in the winter, but CBD oil and a topical cream I have from my doctor help immensely. So far, my arthritis is the same as always, but I haven't taken the jab.

ETA: I think this is the list he was referring to. It's no longer on the web, but someone grabbed it before it was removed. And look at the date. They've known all these things could happen from the very beginning. 

[Image: bu61084d5a.jpg]
What might be the answer to all this confusion is for New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to go door-to-door
explaining how... er, never mind.
tinysurprised

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9740]

Here is something to read and think about.
Quote:Mask-free Sweden nears zero daily Covid deaths as chief epidemiologist warns against ‘far-reaching conclusions’ about Delta strain
I can just see all the Fear Mongers Heads Exploding.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p9w1ghj481egr7iqsd...y.gif&ct=g]
Quote:As the CDC urges Americans to mask up against the Delta variant, Sweden’s chief epidemiologist has argued that more data is needed about the strain’s infectiousness. His mask-free nation is hovering at zero Covid deaths per day.

Anders Tegnell said on Friday that there was “a lot we do not know” about Delta and cautioned against drawing “far-reaching conclusions” about the coronavirus strain.
He noted that the variant had been circulating in Sweden “for quite some time” with little effect, particularly in high-risk settings such as nursing homes.
The next paragraphs is what'll make their heads,,,,,,,
Quote:The New York Times and other media outlets ran stories reporting that the CDC now believes the Delta variant is as contagious as chickenpox – but this comparison didn’t seem to impress Tegnell. 

“It is difficult to say how contagious Delta is, [as] when it comes to chickenpox, we have been able to follow the disease for several years.

The infectivity [of Delta] seems to be very uneven – in some cases, one person infects a hundred people, then we have other occasions when an infected person does not infect anyone at all,” he told Sweden’s Aftonbladet.

In separate remarks, he pointed to the fact that one-third of the country’s municipalities reported zero new Covid cases over the past week.
Source
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p8i0ehfggxdqsfauvo...y.gif&ct=g]
Right now the CDC is upset with Sweden I would think,,,,,,[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47brm1p92gie3bekarf1...y.gif&ct=g]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:[Image: 51202109522_4abf8ecaf8_k-620x198.jpg]

12-year-old boy gets the Pfizer shot ( Navy Medicine CC0)
US CDC publishes figures on side effects after vaccinating children: 'This is frightening'
in Abroad August 3, 2021 16:30 53 Comments

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy said last weekend that "99.99 percent of corona patients in hospital are not vaccinated." Is this statement correct? dr. Jane Ruby called the claim on the Stew Peters Show "outrageous and dangerous."
In the United States, people have been vaccinating children aged 12 to 17 against corona for some time now. The CDC, the American RIVM, published figures a few days ago about the side effects that occurred after the vaccination of children.
Shocking numbers
To date, 863 cases of serious side effects have been reported, including 14 deaths. So 14 children aged 12 to 17 have died after receiving the corona vaccine. These are cases reported to the CDC. The actual number is probably much higher.
Of these children, 57 percent had chest pain, 41 percent had heart attack symptoms, and 40 percent were diagnosed with myocarditis. Two children who died developed pulmonary embolisms, two developed a hemorrhage into the inside of the skull and two more children developed heart failure. dr. Ruby spoke of shocking numbers. “This is incredibly frightening.”
Percentage of vaccinated corona patients is increasing
In addition, documents from the CDC show that the percentage of vaccinated patients in the hospital is increasing. The documents from the American health service thus contradict Governor Murphy's propaganda.

https://www.ninefornews.nl/amerikaanse-c...ngstigend/
Quote:
Quote:
(08-03-2021, 06:28 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: If you know someone who already got pricked with the blood-clotting Covid inoculations, and they’re suffering from lethargy, pain, clouded thinking, that’s called CoVax Syndrome, so tell them to report it to VAERS. Also, check out Pandemic.news for updates on these crimes against humanity and the upcoming “Delta” scamdemic.[/font][/size][/color]

Source

For those who wish to follow the covax hyperlink listed above, please be aware that the website publishing this information has an ongoing agenda. You have to ultimately decide which decision is correct for you.
    In the final analysis, you should make that decision based on ALL the information and not merely the information gleaned from the internetz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Yeah, I tend to take anything Natural News says with a grain of salt, and seek independent confirmation of anything they say. If I can't find independent confirmation, I chuck it into the filing bin on the floor beside my desk.

Additionally, whenever researching politically fraught claims like those regarding covid, I look for partisan catch phrases within the article. If I find those catch phrases, I immediately realize the article is not unbiased, but is likely an opinion piece instead of news. Over time, I have found both right wing and left wing biased articles. Neither is reliable.

(08-03-2021, 06:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", you had mentioned in a post about your mom's arthritis being worse lately. 
Right now I'm watching RedPill78 read off a list of symptoms/problems people are reporting after getting the jab. One of them was worsening arthritis. 

I have bad arthritis in the winter, but CBD oil and a topical cream I have from my doctor help immensely. So far, my arthritis is the same as always, but I haven't taken the jab.

I think, but I'm not sure, that arthritis is an autoimmune disorder, so I presume anything that screws with the immune system may affect it.

Personally, I like my immune system just fine, just as it is, and feel no need to screw with it.

If people don't see the Covid scam yet after everything posted in this thread and others here on RN, then I guess they are beyond help. Nonetheless, I'm posting this blog that appears to have links and stories to about anything you would need to research on the topic. 

File it away. It's a long one.  https://www.estateartistry.com/blog.html
How China funded news papers all over the country to put out their propaganda about COVID not coming from a lab in China.

CDC instructs Americans to avoid risky travel to the highest vaccinated countries in the world

Link

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9741]

If the vaccines would work , why then these fear mongering about traveling to countrys that vaccinate .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9742]
(08-04-2021, 08:33 AM)Kenzo Wrote: If the vaccines would work , why then these fear mongering about traveling to countrys that vaccinate .

This is a fine illustration of how bad the narrative has become for the sake of ratings, clicks and basically social-control.
The actual virus narrative has long passed, now the political virus is beginning fail.

The key to maintaining the fear-porn was based on consistency. A flu-like virus that cannot be referred to as 'flu-like'
because it can give the impression of being related to a known disease, is constantly reported to be travelling around
the globe.

Attaching the words 'flu-like' could breed a confidence and would be an obstacle in rolling out the many agendas that
have been proposed and implemented in many countries.
No... better to regularly say its scientific name, a ominous title that has numbers in it.
tinysure

Three weeks to flatten the curve, the mantra of the first-world nations, stay indoors and the Government were on the case.
The media called it a lockdown and warned the public to stay indoors for further updates. Stay off that crazy internet and
thank God that Google got rid of that nasty orange man.

Face-masks -once only seen on surgeons, were now worn around the house and outdoors. This became so regular, that
companies that were struggling to make other fashionable attire, turned to making face-coverings with bright colours and
trendy statements across a low-cost material that couldn't stop the trending bacterial particle that ranges between 50 to 140
nanometers in size.
But eh... it's a mask.
tinysure

Then we're told there is a cure, a vaccine that -if taken, will make you immune to the terrible health-ravishing virus
that waits for you to visit Grannie. The old were announced to be potential victims and all hands were put to the pumps
to save them.

The media assured the world that the young were not at risk, although if your skin-colour wasn't white, you may be seen
as a potential victim. Especially if you were negro-black.

Ignoring the statements on many of the care-home records in the UK of 'do not resuscitate', the old were injected with
drugs designed -but not tested for long-term effects, and the hospital workers were applauded around the country from
doorsteps every Thursday evening.
Boris and Princess Nut-Nut joined in from No.10 Downing Street.

Then the media suddenly changed the narrative. Whether it was that not enough of the vaccines were being sold at
high rates to the countries that could afford them or whether the pharmaceutical companies became greedier, the goal
quickly became the plight of the forty-year olds and the young in this horrible ordeal.

Two injections were strongly pushed and recently, the media have advertised that a third 'booster' will be needed for
the oncoming winter. What do you think they'll say next year...? a fourth jab?
tinysure

Without explanation, the media focused on telling the kids that if they want to mosh-it-up-bigly at a nightclub, festival and
brown your white-bits on a sun-kissed beach, the jab was the path to their enjoyment. Tossing in a free drink or a kebab,
the bait was offered with a whole-sale attention and the aged and vulnerable were forgotten.

Don't forget that to be allowed entry to these close-contact, heavy breathing environs, you'll need proof of your jab on your
smartphone and we'll track you during and after this fake outrage subsides. Covid 'passport' cards are waiting in the wings
to be faked and create an industry that Al Capone would be proud of.

We're now told the vaccine, that invention that the public were told would free them from their homes and their masks,
doesn't stop transmission or becoming infected. But don't feel bad about this, we're assured that the symptoms would be
lesser than those nasty ant-vaxxers. A catchy slur used to divide the public.

The Olympic coverage is failing in the media, so one wonders if they'll circle back to hammer the Covid panic some more
and help the 'Black Rock' gang to acquire more properties.
tinysure

Bitchute Video:

(08-04-2021, 12:30 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 08:33 AM)Kenzo Wrote: If the vaccines would work , why then these fear mongering about traveling to countrys that vaccinate .

This is a fine illustration of how bad the narrative has become for the sake of ratings, clicks and basically social-control.
The actual virus narrative has long passed, now the political virus is beginning fail.

The key to maintaining the fear-porn was based on consistency. A flu-like virus that cannot be referred to as 'flu-like'
because it can give the impression of being related to a known disease, is constantly reported to be travelling around
the globe.

Attaching the words 'flu-like' could breed a confidence and would be an obstacle in rolling out the many agendas that
have been proposed and implemented in many countries.
No... better to regularly say its scientific name, a ominous title that has numbers in it.
tinysure

Three weeks to flatten the curve, the mantra of the first-world nations, stay indoors and the Government were on the case.
The media called it a lockdown and warned the public to stay indoors for further updates. Stay off that crazy internet and
thank God that Google got rid of that nasty orange man.

Face-masks -once only seen on surgeons, were now worn around the house and outdoors. This became so regular, that
companies that were struggling to make other fashionable attire, turned to making face-coverings with bright colours and
trendy statements across a low-cost material that couldn't stop the trending bacterial particle that ranges between 50 to 140
nanometers in size.
But eh... it's a mask.
tinysure

Then we're told there is a cure, a vaccine that -if taken, will make you immune to the terrible health-ravishing virus
that waits for you to visit Grannie. The old were announced to be potential victims and all hands were put to the pumps
to save them.

The media assured the world that the young were not at risk, although if your skin-colour wasn't white, you may be seen
as a potential victim. Especially if you were negro-black.

Ignoring the statements on many of the care-home records in the UK of 'do not resuscitate', the old were injected with
drugs designed -but not tested for long-term effects, and the hospital workers were applauded around the country from
doorsteps every Thursday evening.
Boris and Princess Nut-Nut joined in from No.10 Downing Street.

Then the media suddenly changed the narrative. Whether it was that not enough of the vaccines were being sold at
high rates to the countries that could afford them or whether the pharmaceutical companies became greedier, the goal
quickly became the plight of the forty-year olds and the young in this horrible ordeal.

Two injections were strongly pushed and recently, the media have advertised that a third 'booster' will be needed for
the oncoming winter. What do you think they'll say next year...? a fourth jab?
tinysure

Without explanation, the media focused on telling the kids that if they want to mosh-it-up-bigly at a nightclub, festival and
brown your white-bits on a sun-kissed beach, the jab was the path to their enjoyment. Tossing in a free drink or a kebab,
the bait was offered with a whole-sale attention and the aged and vulnerable were forgotten.

Don't forget that to be allowed entry to these close-contact, heavy breathing environs, you'll need proof of your jab on your
smartphone and we'll track you during and after this fake outrage subsides. Covid 'passport' cards are waiting in the wings
to be faked and create an industry that Al Capone would be proud of.

We're now told the vaccine, that invention that the public were told would free them from their homes and their masks,
doesn't stop transmission or becoming infected. But don't feel bad about this, we're assured that the symptoms would be
lesser than those nasty ant-vaxxers. A catchy slur used to divide the public.

The Olympic coverage is failing in the media, so one wonders if they'll circle back to hammer the Covid panic some more
and help the 'Black Rock' gang to acquire more properties.
tinysure

Bitchute Video:

yeeh this all covidiocy is beyond all logic. There was even more cases in USA now that before vaccines....Cases dont mean anything, but people who want vaccines look the cases and it effects their minds if the numbers are big.

COVID-19 Cases Are Rivaling Last Summer’s Pre-Vaccine Numbers

And since new variants will be declared again and again , now epsilon ....i bet they start the same fear mongering with every new variant that come.

What is the newly found COVID-19 'Epsilon variant' in Pakistan? - Details inside

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9743]

That variant list might be just wild guess , but who knows ?