Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
I think the people who are fed-up needed to just ignore those stupid orders in the first place like we did.
We still went shopping, ordered pizza, took a trip to Flagstaff for a day and then we took that 5 day trip to Klamath Fall and Bonanza Oregon with our truck and fifth wheel to look at land.
Diesel fuel was cheaper, Except for California where they wanted $3.99 to $4.25 a gallon luckily we didn't have to get diesel there.

I'm just saying that the only thing closed here was, barber shops and indoor dining.

The Sheeple in the Fully Controlled Democratic States need Grow The Fuck-Up and act like Americans not Sheep or Cattle being lead to the Meat packing Plants!
JMHO tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Wonder who gave the order to stop the investigation?   tinyok

Article won't let me copy/paste, so read it here: https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/private-in...ssion=true
Quote:If elderly most at risk [known][knowingly] why order COVID-19 positive patients back into nursing homes?
Hospital capacity?
USNS Comfort capacity?
Ignorant [A] or deliberate ?
[b][Accountability]
options outside [other than] ballot box?
Q[/b]

Cuomo granted immunity to nursing home executives, after big-money campaign donation: report

New York health website deletes Cuomo's order linked to nursing home fatalities

http://web.archive.org/web/2020040710341...032520.pdf

The Most Important COVID-19 Statistic: 43% Of U.S. Deaths Are From 0.6% Of The Population
A Good 10 minute video.
Quote:President Trump officially terminated the United States’ relationship with the World Health Organization Friday; blasting the group’s handling of the Coronavirus pandemic and their relationship with the Chinese Communist Party.

“Because they have failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms, we will be today be terminating our relationship with the World Health Organization and redirecting those funds to other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs,” Trump said at a press conference.

“The world is now suffering as a result of the misfeasance of the Chinese government,” Trump said.
“Chinese officials ignored their reporting obligations to the World Health Organization and pressured the World Health Organization to mislead the world when the virus was first discovered by Chinese authorities,” he said. “Countless lives have been taken and profound economic hardship has been inflicted across the globe.”

Read the full report at Fox News.
(05-23-2020, 07:49 PM)guohua Wrote: I think the people who are fed-up needed to just ignore those stupid orders in the first place like we did.
We still went shopping, ordered pizza, took a trip to Flagstaff for a day and then we took that 5 day trip to Klamath Fall and Bonanza Oregon with our truck and fifth wheel to look at land.
Diesel fuel was cheaper, Except for California where they wanted $3.99 to $4.25 a gallon luckily we didn't have to get diesel there.

I'm just saying that the only thing closed here was, barber shops and indoor dining.

The Sheeple in the Fully Controlled Democratic States need Grow The Fuck-Up and act like Americans not Sheep or Cattle being lead to the Meat packing Plants!
JMHO tinybigeyes

Here in Australia, we didn't even see barbershops close, they're considered "Essential" haha, our restriction was just to where there were too many people packed in one space (offices), and made some shops limited to a magic formula of 1 person per 4 sqm. I thought this was crazy at first, but comparing to some other countries restrictions and well... death rate, I have nothing to claim about apparently!

However we opened dining to 10 people per restaurant and you can dine with people you live with.
@"Markeh" 
When in history have they ever quarantined Healthy people? 
Shouldn't just Sick people be quarantined?
(05-31-2020, 08:40 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Markeh" 

That makes too much sense @"guohua".  The democrats would never understand that logic.   minusculerolleyes
(05-31-2020, 09:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 08:40 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Markeh" 

That makes too much sense @"guohua".  The democrats would never understand that logic.   minusculerolleyes

Yes,  minusculethinking That is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Very True.
I've gone forwards and backwards over these last few weeks and as Guohua asked, why the demand on confining
people -sick or not? At first, I thought like most of us that a disease had somehow slipped out of China and it held
attributes that could kill anyone coming into contact with it.

Then as the media took hold of the story, I believed that certain forces were 'piggy-backing' onto the global pandemic
and the dying Press were just pouring fear into the narrative in hope that people would stay indoors and improve their
flagging ratings.

Was it just as we first thought, a coordinated plan to control the public and change the general habits of societies?
The initial 'stay-indoors' advice was obviously changed by the media to mean 'You Must Obey Ze Law', but as
countries felt the pain in their economies, it was just self evident by the easing of restrictions that this strategy had
a short shelf-life.

The reality -something far away from what the newspapers and television plough on with, is that most ignored the
lock-down advice and limped through with their restricted lives.

I pondered the use of an unemployed mass unknowingly assisting in reducing the glut of fiat money by lowering the
international faith of consumerism. If nobody is spending physical money, maybe the currency rates could be somehow
realigned.

Then the vaccine brawl began and switching my thoughts, I wondered if this was a version of what Dr. Carol Rosin
said Werner Von Braun had told her. A fake alien invasion -but now filed down to a world-wide plague that was really
a dangerous flu. Fear of a terrible disease could bring populations flocking to Mr. Gates' syringe and where we would
go after that, who could say.

But it's the testing that's bothering me... throughout this international-terror, the need to test individuals for the virus
has never made sense to me. Why...? Your everyday routines would guarantee that any medical system would always be
playing catch-up.

The UK have implemented a tracking scheme that involves a phone App and the reliance on public trust. If a participant
voluntarily takes a coronavirus test and is proved positive, a group of chosen people will alert those who you're believed
to come into contact with via one's cell-phone.

Where am I now with this crazy situation...? I dunno. But there's been a wee-small voice that I've ignored all the way
through this madness and it involves that darn testing.

I think they're looking for something.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-31-2020, 09:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: Where am I now with this crazy situation...? I dunno. But there's been a wee-small voice that I've ignored all the way
through this madness and it involves that darn testing.

I think they're looking for something.

I think you may be right. The same tests for covid (blood and swab) are used for DNA testing. I wonder who - or what - they may be looking for?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The tracking app I find interesting, as far as I can understand its of very little use in fighting the virus but as an information gathering system its wonderful. The government does not need to work with the phone providers they have you download the app, means that by doing so gives them the right to tract your every move. Most people will think if they delete the app its over but I would think that by deleting the app you are only removing it from the menu, the app is still alive and remember you give the government the right to "follow" you when you downloaded the app.
In the years to come 2020 will be the new 1984
(06-01-2020, 10:12 AM)Wallfire Wrote: The tracking app I find interesting, as far as I can understand its of very little use in fighting the virus but as an information gathering system its wonderful. The government does not need to work with the phone providers they have you download the app, means that by doing so gives them the right to tract your every move. Most people will think if they delete the app its over but I would think that by deleting the app you are only removing it from the menu, the app is still alive and remember you give the government the right to "follow" you when you downloaded the app.
In the years to come 2020 will be the new 1984

They're out of luck with me. 1) cell service out here is sporadic at best - none at all at my house, and it comes and goes as I weave in and out of the mountains and they alternately block or unblock the signal. 2) My cell phone is dead anyhow. I've not bought any time for it in months, so I never carry it. and 3) even before it was dead, I "de-googled" it, so nothing at all could be downloaded to it. By the time I was done, you could take pictures with it, and talk on it, and absolutely nothing else at all.

Now, late last year they did start squawking that I needed to buy a new phone, because they said the old one was scheduled to stop working with some new network. I didn't really feel any pressing need to lay out actual money for a new phone when the one I had was not broken, and it wasn't my fault they wanted to "fix" a network that was already perfectly fine and break my phone in the process, so why should I be the one to pay? Grace accidentally did order me a new one, but it is still sealed in the same box it came in months ago. I have no urge to open it, and even less of an urge now that governments have started thinking it's a good idea to track folks via their phones. In all honesty, I may be tempted to activate it just to tie it to a cat's tail, or maybe feed it to a bear or something - wouldn't they just have a barrel of fun tracking that?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

We will at last get the answer about if bears do crap in the woods  minusculebiggrin
Quote:Alicia Silverstone says she's taking baths with 9-year-old son while in quarantine

Who here thinks she is just Stupid and Craving Attention?
OR,,,, is she simply a Pedophile Mother?
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/entertainment/celebrity-news]Alicia Silverstone revealed that she’s filling her time while under coronavirus lockdown with her son, Bear Blu, by taking baths together to spend quality time.

The actress shares the 9-year-old with her ex-husband Christopher Jarecki. Speaking in a recent interview about how she's passing the time as a mom, the “Clueless” star discussed the strange way they're bonding while they’re both stuck at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“My son and I take baths together,” the 43-year-old shared with The New York Times.
Source

I'm wondering if she is using the Quarantine as an excuse.
She has to know that a 9 year old today knows about her body from everything on TV.
(06-05-2020, 07:00 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Alicia Silverstone says she's taking baths with 9-year-old son while in quarantine

Who here thinks she is just Stupid and Craving Attention?
OR,,,, is she simply a Pedophile Mother?
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/entertainment/celebrity-news]Alicia Silverstone revealed that she’s filling her time while under coronavirus lockdown with her son, Bear Blu, by taking baths together to spend quality time.

The actress shares the 9-year-old with her ex-husband Christopher Jarecki. Speaking in a recent interview about how she's passing the time as a mom, the “Clueless” star discussed the strange way they're bonding while they’re both stuck at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“My son and I take baths together,” the 43-year-old shared with The New York Times.
Source

I'm wondering if she is using the Quarantine as an excuse.
She has to know that a 9 year old today knows about her body from everything on TV.

Oh, I would say there is a LOT more going on there than just taking a bath together.  WTH?!!!   tinysurprised
Hmm... look at this!   tinybigeyes   It's another "we're telling you what we're going to do" message given to us in 2011 about the C-virus.

[Image: EZ15vQ9VcAAR-lq?format=jpg&name=900x900]
https://news.yahoo.com/says-transmission...31902.html
Quote:WHO Says Transmission by Asymptomatic Covid Patients ‘Very Rare’

[Image: 4b386150-d7c7-11e8-a57f-15e0861288ee]
Mairead McArdle
National ReviewJune 9, 2020

[Image: 6da998aa278d92d6e210c70a0bb64f54]

Spread of the coronavirus by asymptomatic patients is “very rare,” the World Health Organization said Monday, calling
into question research that suggested asymptomatic cases could be spreading the disease on a large scale.

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary
individual,” said Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, who leads the WHO’s diseases and zoonosis unit, during a press briefing in Geneva,
where WHO is headquartered.

“We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing,” Van Kerkhove continued.
“They’re following asymptomatic cases. They’re following contacts. And they’re not finding secondary transmission onward.
It’s very rare.”

Van Kerkhove said that while additional research and data is necessary to determine how much the coronavirus can spread
through people with no symptoms, governments should focus on those who are experiencing symptoms, making sure they
isolate and tracing their contacts with other people.

“If we actually followed all of the symptomatic cases, isolated those cases, followed the contacts and quarantined those contacts,
we would drastically reduce” the scope of the pandemic, Van Kerkhove remarked.

An April 1 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggested that asymptomatic patients could be a hidden factor causing the
spread of pathogen causing the respiratory illness in others.
“These findings also suggest that to control the pandemic, it might not be enough for only persons with symptoms to limit their
contact with others because persons without symptoms might transmit infection,” the CDC report said.

In May, the CDC estimated that around a third of coronavirus cases are asymptomatic and as much as 40 percent of coronavirus
person-to-person transmissions occur before individuals experience any symptoms.

The WHO said its initial assumption was that asymptomatic individuals are equally contagious as those with symptoms.
In March, the majority of U.S. states issued lockdown and stay at home orders, shutting down large swaths of the economy largely
to prevent asymptomatic people as well as those with mild coronavirus symptoms from unknowingly spreading the virus.
[Image: EaESCIBX0AUYykv?format=png&name=small]
Hints that the CDC is going to try and bring in a second wave narrative on the C-virus BS has already started.

Actually, the first mention I saw was on the same day Trump announced he would be starting his rallies again.  The first one is scheduled in Tulsa, OK this coming Saturday, June 20.
According to a tweet from Pres. Trump, "Almost One Million people request tickets for the Saturday Night Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma!"   WOW!   tinywhat 

Quote:Over the two last weeks, Mayor Bill de Blasio and others have voiced concerns that packed police brutality protests across the city could trigger a new wave of COVID-19 infections.

Whether or not that’s the case, however, remains unknown — and de Blasio’s team won’t be directly trying to find out.
The hundreds of contact tracing workers hired by the city under de Blasio’s new “test and trace” campaign have been instructed not to ask anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19 whether they recently attended a demonstration, City Hall confirmed to THE CITY.

“No person will be asked proactively if they attended a protest,” Avery Cohen, a spokesperson for de Blasio, wrote in an emailed response to questions by THE CITY.

Instead, test-and-trace workers ask COVID-positive individuals general questions to help them “recall ‘contacts’ and individuals they may have exposed,” Cohen said. Among the initial questions: “Do you live with anyone in your home?”

Source
Isn't that lovely?   tinywondering  Can't have any new cases pointing the finger at the protesters, right? 
They will, however, wait and blame it on the Trump rallies, you can bet the farm on that.

It's sickening!   tinyok

President Trump isn't having it.

Quote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
[/url]
·
[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1272529858501976065]47m

The Far Left Fake News Media, which had no Covid problem with the Rioters & Looters destroying Democrat run cities, is trying to Covid Shame us on our big Rallies. Won’t work!

I can't wait for the rallies to start again.  GO MAGA!   minusculebeercheers