Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This 2-Ingredient Recipe WILL Blow Your Socks off!
Brace Yourselves, for you are about to be AMAZED!!
by
Big G's HOME MADE 2-Ingredient Naan Bread

INGREDIENTS:
Equal amounts (by weight) of Self-Raising Flour
and Natural (plain) Yoghurt.
(Just see what weight your pot of yoghurt is and use an equal weight of flour, or use half of each... whatever!)

METHOD:
Use a fork to combine the 2 ingredients together in a bowl to form a stiff dough.
(*You can add a pinch of salt or teaspoon of honey if you want to add more flavour)
Separate the dough into tennis ball sized chunks.
(HANDY TIP: Sprinkle extra flour on your hands, utensils and surfaces to stop it sticking!)
Roll out each chunk of dough until it is approx 1/4" thick.
Stretch it into a rough "teardrop" shape.
Make lots of indentations in each teardrop with your fingertips or knuckles.
Cook in a Hot, Dry Pan (no oil) for about 2mins each side.

That's it!
Enjoy with home-made curry or.... anything really!

TWO Ingredients and it's deeeeelishhhhh!

Enjoy,
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
That is a Great recipe.

You could just make Dough and after raising, take some dough and roll it our stuff with you favorite vegetables or minced meat and drop into boiling water and boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Season with garlic/salt or dip into soy sauce, you can also fry in a skillet with a little oil until lightly brown.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Sorry for the delay, G... I had to find some socks.
tinyfunny

Great recipe and I'm gonna try it.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Cool.

(It works GREAT!)

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Dammit!

Didn't see this until after I used up all my yogurt making quroot! Can't go out and get more 'cause the 'rona has me hemmed in!

Gonna have to save this recipe until after the Apocalypse is over, I reckon.

Dammit!

Making quroot the easy way:

I dunno what she's talking about, keeping it in the refrigerator. that shit keeps for years in a nomad saddlebag!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-03-2020, 08:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Dammit!

Didn't see this until after I used up all my yogurt making quroot! Can't go out and get more 'cause the 'rona has me hemmed in!

Gonna have to save this recipe until after the Apocalypse is over, I reckon.

Dammit!

Making quroot the easy way:

I dunno what she's talking about, keeping it in the refrigerator. that shit keeps for years in a nomad saddlebag!

Ok, Ok, Ok so you didn't mean you were making Groot [Image: 0bf3687040bd9e60c2b4b61f6c04c7d9.gif] but Quroot!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just an add-on, today my Missus made beer-bread, it tastes great!

I've shown her Gordi's recipe and I think she'll make some on Monday.
minusculethumbsup
(04-03-2020, 08:57 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just an add-on, today my Missus made beer-bread, it tastes great!

I've shown her Gordi's recipe and I think she'll make some on Monday.
minusculethumbsup

I'm coming to your house - what time is supper?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-03-2020, 09:07 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm coming to your house - what time is supper?

You have thirty minutes to get down the mountain!