Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suicides & Unreasonable Urn Orders in China?
Many people still believe this was not from someone eating a bat but rather a planned attack from TPTB. They might finally get their One World Govt, eliminate all cash, control all food and institute martial law. I am one that believes this.

Irregardless of whether it was the US or actually China itself, these people don't deserve to go out this way.

"People in Wuhan were committing suicide, jumping off buildings every few days, reportedly because they know they cannot survive. That was ten days ago, and it’s hard to believe that much has changed."

And as many suspect it looks like it's not over for China.

THE URNS EXCEED THE DEATH TOLL
"There are a lot of funeral urns on order and being used. According to the Chinese media outlet Caixin, one funeral home in Wuhan received two shipments of 5,000 urns. Why do they need so many if almost no one is dying?
People are now allowed to collect the ashes of their loved ones and that could be a sign the virus is slowing down, or not. The lines are hours long.
China is allegedly finding new asymptomatic cases daily in Wuhan."

Videos may be disturbing***

More Here
Quote:Many people still believe this was not from someone eating a bat but rather a planned attack from TPTB. They might finally get their One World Govt, eliminate all cash, control all food and institute martial law. I am one that believes this.

This was their plan, yes. Thing is, the White Hats took control of the situation and they're turning it around on them.

This is the year of the boomerang. You'd have to have been following my "Down the Rabbit Hole", or my "201 Agenda" thread to keep up with what's happening.

Can't prove it, but many are saying the White Hats are going to use this time while people aren't out on the streets to start arresting the people who got our world into this mess. Having people indoors will prevent riots when their "idols" are arrested. This also could be why there is so much military presence around our country now.

If the internet and t.v. goes down for a few days, it's because they don't want the media to be able to report lies to get the public in an uproar. (Antifa, riots, etc.)

Here in the U.S., President Trump will use the Emergency Broadcast System to communicate with everyone and let us know that all is well, and what to expect.

Just try not to panic, and know that after we get through this rough patch, things will be great... even better than before.

Of course, this will happen under President Trump's direction, and applies to the United States. Not sure how it will go for Canada where you are. But, if other world "leaders" have any sense, they'll follow his lead.
I'm convinced it was an intentional biowar attack as well, although I'm not sure it was TPTB who started it - although it's fairly apparent they are making good use of the crisis.

Item: in Italy, the death toll goes up by 3X for every 10 year age group increment. 0 deaths under 30 years old. 30-40 = 1X (base death rate); 40-50 years old = 3X base rate, 50-60 years old = 9X base death rate, 60-70 years old = 27X base death rate. Over 70, the sheer raw numbers start dropping, so the death rate levels off, because there are not as many people in that age range for it to kill. Old folks make poor slaves - we can't work as hard as the young folks, so it appears to me they intend to kill us off, as we are less useful as slaves. Furthermore, the older one gets, the more likely he or she is to recall what freedom was like, and they can't have us hanging around agitating the young folks.

Item: there has been a strand of RNA discovered in the virus that has never been seen before on Earth. I believe that indicate that it is manufactured, engineered, intended to weaponize the virus in a lab.

Item: several nations are triaging COVID-19 health care to exclude the older population now, the very population that is most at risk of dying from it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’