Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jim, Senonas Husband/Best Friend Died
Senona (known as snarky412 from her ATS days) one of the 5 Founders of Rogue-Nation3.
She was a member of ATS back when I was and she seen the abuse I was taking from many Exalted Members and two Mods at ATS because of the way I structured a sentence.
I was told by one female member there to go back to China, I was Too Stupid to be there and another Female made reference that my husband wasn't Man Enough To marry an American Woman!

Well, Snarky412 came to my rescue and used words that at the time I did not have in my Vocabulary, (I Do Now) and was issued a Time-Out or something for sticking up for me and putting those Snotty Bitches in their Place.
We have been friends every since.
I now use my Mandarin Chinese Translator to English, even this was wrote in Mandarin first.

This morning I received an email from Senona, we keep in contact often and I always ask for updates on Jim (her husband) and her job.
OKay, this morning Senona Email:

Quote:I just lost my Jim shortly after midnight.

Yesterday (Thursday) was the only day I did not get to visit him due to car trouble.

And that night, -- early Friday morning--  at 12:20am just past midnight, Jim passed over and left this world. 

Truly a great Man, my best friend and wonderful lover, Jim has left a big hole in my heart.

But he is no longer suffering and for that, I am grateful.

My tears however, keep coming. Hopefully soon, they will stop. 

Thanks for always keeping Jim in your prayers. I really appreciate it. 

Jim from Rick and Myself
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ttvyw2bt4cuz4if148...y.gif&ct=g] 
Senona You know how We Feel about you and your loss.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ax9ktse9gi00hu0zh5...y.gif&ct=g] Come back to us here when you feel you are ready, you well always have your Family here to talk to and Lean On.

Senona will be leaving to spend a few days at her sister's home and there is No Real Internet there she said.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
You have me to lean on as you struggle through this adjustment. Just ask, and I'll be there. 
Prayers for your healing as you go forward. I sent one of my angels to comfort you during this trying time. 

[Image: condolence-candle.gif]
I was saddened to hear this news, and there are not words big enough to cover it. I'm torn - on the one hand, I am saddened that Jim has left this world, but on the other I am glad that he is no longer suffering. That doesn't leave me ambivalent, just conflicted.

The thoughts and prayers of Grace and I are with you at this trying time, and if there is anything we can do to help you, please just let us know.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Take the time to heal, Senona and my thoughts are with you and your loss at this time.

[Image: candle-flame.gif]
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The older we get the more loved ones we lose. It never gets easy. Let us hope there is something after this life that is better or at least peaceful . So sorry for you lost...... only those who have lost a much loved spouse can really understand the hurt that lingers and flares when least expected...
May you rest in everlasting peace Jim.

My positive thoughts go out to Senona and her loved ones.

Kindest respects

Rodinus.
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
Prayers for strength going out.  tinycrying
May Jim rest in heavenly peace.

I send my deepest condolences to Senona.

--F2d5thCav
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

My sincerest condolences to Senona.  Remembering the best times has always helped me
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I’m sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts,
This is heartbreaking to hear. 

RIP Jim, and Senona , my heart goes out to you.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
My thoughts are with Senona.

Rest in Peace Jim.

Bally
Oh no! I'm truly sorry Senona  tinyshocked  tinyshocked
My condolences .....

Worst things in life are losing loved one`s
Huge Big Hugs ((((((((((Susan))))))))))

I'm so sorry, I only just heard.
I'll raise a wee glass of something special to Jim and yourself.

Safe journeys Jim.

Gx
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Guohua sent me a note and I am so very sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers out to you, S.

Marc.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I just want to say thank you for all your kind words and prayers. 
I really appreciate it, they mean a lot to me. 

I know in time, Jim's loss will get easier. 

In the meantime, I have to stay busy to keep from thinking on it too hard. 
I'm already back at work, even tho my coworkers were surprised to see me there today. LOL

Now I just have to readjust my routine, the part where I can no longer go see Jim.
And spend more time with my furbabies, sister and my Rogue family.  

Thank you all once again  tinyinlove

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"senona" 
We are all here for you any time you need a shoulder to lean on or an arm to hold.
You have always had a small and caring Family here and You My Dear Friend Always Well.

heart
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Sending my condolences at this difficult time.
Stay strong, we're here with you.

*hugs*
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Senona,

I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing as well. It's been maybe a couple of years since I was on here, and I want to change that. Mystic Wanderer was my friend for many years, and it's still hard to think I'll never message her or run another script idea by her. I believe she is watching though, and she would be proud that I'm back on here. May you find peace of mind in the days to come.

Spirit Scribe