Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!
Exclamation 
Explanation: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

[Image: tenor.gif]

Now I am not going to argue the merits of how or why as they are covered in this (my) thread here ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

Because FAME is more important than what is right.

And since NOBODY has claimed responsibility ... it is mine for the taking.

Spread the virus and the word please!

Sorry about all the deaths ... that was unintended. I just flushed the 'failed experiment' down the toilet and Oops it seem I am immune and the hot virus has vectored on its own in the wild since then of its own accord. [Can't put the Genie back in the bottle!]

What? Did you think I want to bury 8.5 billion people? WRONG! I just want to hijack everybody's amygdala.

Now, you may be calling me madman? ... BUT ... How can you say what my best interest is?'. What are you trying to say, I'm crazy? When I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I went to your institutional learning facilities! So how can you say I'm crazy?

Personal Disclosure: Son, we live in a world that has leftists, and those leftists have to be mind-controlled by biowarfare viruses. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant SJW? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for China, and you curse the Coronavirus creator. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that the Coronavirus outbreak, while tragic, probably sends a message of don't mess with me; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, sends the message don't mess with me!

@ any Authority: MOLON LABE! (at your own risk of course Muahahahahaha!)

Chemical Warfare (And Don't It Feel Good!)

minusculebeercheers Cheers!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Quote:You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that the Coronavirus outbreak, while tragic, probably sends a message of don't mess with me; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, sends the message don't mess with me!

(Backs away slowly.)   Okay, OL, I promise I will NEVER mess with you.

HONEST!   tinysurprised