Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Britain Today.
(12-06-2020, 12:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: One may wonder if focusing his earlier education towards medical care was done to employ such surveillance
and get his rocks off via a type of voyeuristic enjoyment. God knows what devices are still in his office and
workplace.

"...It was heard Mathurine made 'implausible' suggestions that his motivation was not sexual..."
Maybe he collected these images for something involving the darker-side of the internet? But since he found
it easy to lie to his clients and female acquaintances, who knows.
tinywondering

Clearly he was merely gathering images to illustrate a medical text!

One on gynecology, apparently...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

And you wonder why they wanted the nail salons in the UK to stay open?

Quote:'In December 2018, [Greater Manchester Police] GMP initiated an operation to target those responsible
for the trading of bulk quantities of Class A drugs between the Bury area of Greater Manchester and the
Doncaster area of South Yorkshire.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8765]

The court heard that Shazia Din and Peter Wrafter colluded to form a network using their team of couriers
on either side of the Pennines to facilitate the transportation and dissemination of drugs across both regions.
Din and her siblings –Hassan Din and Abia Din –operated an online beauty product supply business as a
front for their covert criminal enterprise.

Detectives began to rigorously piece together intelligence that led them to make a number of arrests in
Greater Manchester and South Yorkshire in the opening months of 2019. Police also collated numerous
amounts of key evidence –such as drugs, cash and mobile phones –from a host of vehicles and properties,
some of which were resided by vulnerable people who had been exploited so that their home could be used
as a drugs base.

The most significant haul was during the arrest of Lee Davis while he was loading kilos of heroin into a van
in June 2019. That day, a total of 28.2kgs of heroin (worth an estimated £2.8million) was seized from a
combination of the van and a flat in Salford.

On Wednesday 24 July 2019 – with Wrafter already convicted and a significant number of accomplices arrested
–GMP co-ordinated a final day strike to arrest Shazia, Hassan and Abia Din and the other remaining conspirators.
This included Wrafter’s daughter, Nicola Wrafter, whom had replaced her father after his arrest and subsequent
conviction, in continuing to collude with Shazia Din.

A total of 20 people were arrested, charged and have now been sentenced to a combined total of 139 years
and six months...'
GMP:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-06-2020, 11:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Clearly he was merely gathering images to illustrate a medical text!

One on gynecology, apparently...

It must have been what you suggested and even possibly a trendy thing to do!
Still... trust your Doctor.

Quote:ABUSE OF TRUST Married doctor, 47, struck off after having affair with student, 17, on work experience

'A married doctor was struck off yesterday after he had an affair with a 17-year-old college student on work
experience and made sexual advances towards another. Dr Shakil Malik, 47, who claimed “all girls should be
treated like princesses”, engaged in oral sex with the teenager, sent her explicit text messages and even
referred to her as ''Mrs Malik".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8768]
Dr Shakil Malik.

He also sent her £66 so she could buy herself a birthday present.
In one text Malik asked the girl to send him a picture ''without her gown'' and offered to give a ''bum massage''
adding: ''Take a pic of your upper body with my favourite bits. I love your boobs, your lips, your face, your bums.
Can’t wait to kiss them.

“An orgasm is a full-body release of sexual tension that builds up as a result of sexual excitement.
And later on you could do your favourite suction.''
He then transferred a further £100 so she could book a room at a hotel where they hugged and kissed and she
gave him oral sex.

The dad-of-three consultant physician then chatted up an undergraduate student, 22, who was studying medicine
and tried to get her to accompany him to a ''masterclass for doctors'' conference by falsely passing her off as was
his junior.
She refused the offer claiming Malik had a ''creepy smile'' which made her feel ''uncomfortable”.

He told her she could not reveal to anyone about the conference invitation as it was “confidential” adding:
''You look nice with your hair down.”

'SEXUALLY MOTIVATED'
When she said she was dating somebody, the doctor told her: ''Is it serious? Do you live with him?
Can I be your best friend? Every girl should be treated like a princess.”

The woman, who had a boyfriend, said she was subjected to sexual advances in a meeting with Malik at his
office whilst on a 12-week work placement. Both women had been referred to Malik between October 2018
and August 2019 whilst he was working as a consultant physician for the NHS in Manchester in geriatric
rehabilitation and emergency medicine.

Police arrested him on suspicion of sexual activity with Miss A but took no further action.
At the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service in Manchester, Malik, of Bramhall, Cheshire, was ordered to have
his name erased from the found medical register after he was found guilty of sexually motivated misconduct.
He admitted a fling with Miss A but denied making sexual remarks towards Miss B and claimed he was a
''victim of feminine wiles”.

Tribunal chairman Graham White said: "The targets of Dr Malik’s sexually motivated behaviour were students
to whom he was in a position of trust and seniority as their supervisor.
"The tribunal regarded Dr Malik’s sexually motivated misconduct to be an abuse of that trust.
“He has brought the medical profession into disrepute.”...'
The Sun:

The media world continues to weave its web of using stories to suit their own agenda and if any news is
inappropriate for such causes, it's obfuscated and smoothed over. Many times, the reasons are politically
motivated, but sometimes it's due to connotations that may seem trivial.

Take this one, most news -regardless how good or bad, is packaged to entertain, but when parts of a
story can reflect a negative light back at the media, it's quietly shelved.

In Britain, there was a situation-comedy created and aired by the BBC that was a nationwide success
with the main characters all having the same surname. The Trotters were a shady family of three living
in a London high-rise tenement and sold 'dodgy' gear from the back of their three-wheeled van.
The decade-running series was called 'Only Fools and Horses'.

'Trotter's Independent Trading' (TIT) went about a stereotypical working-class London area selling their
wares and bringing well-written comedy to millions of British viewers. The name 'Trotter' became a title
that was well-loved and hinted that even rogues can have a heart of gold.

But reality doesn't work like theatre or fiction and so you will not find this article on the BBC website.

Quote:Disgusting rapist knocked teenage girl to ground, dragged her into bushes and raped her in Orpington

Following a media appeal for witnesses William Trotter fled to Scotland to evade justice

'A man who struck a teenage girl over the head, dragged her into bushes and raped her has been
convicted today (Thursday). William Trotter, 39, of Dagonet Road, Bromley sat through a 12-day trial
at Croydon Crown Court before being found guilty of rape and kidnap with intent to commit a sexual
offence.
He will be sentenced at the same court on Monday, December 14.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8780]
William Trotter, let's hope those bruises are NOT from climbing the fence!

The offence occurred on Thursday, March 19, when the victim left a friend’s house in Petts Wood,
Bromley and walked to see another friend in Orpington. Finding the second friend was not at home,
the victim decided to get the N199 bus to Bromley to see her boyfriend.

The N199 bus travelled from St Mary Cray toward Trafalgar Square, and at the Southborough Lane
/Blackbrook Lane stop, Trotter boarded the bus. At this point, the victim alighted, before realising she
had done so at the wrong stop, and she re-boarded the bus behind Trotter.

The pair engaged in conversation for a matter of seconds before sitting down.
As the bus approached the next stop, the victim stood up in preparation to leave, as did Trotter.

The victim got off the bus when it stopped at the Southborough Library bus stop, turned right and
began walking down Southborough Lane towards Turpington Lane. Trotter paused momentarily and
then got off the bus but initially turned left, as if to head in the opposite direction to the victim.

The court heard that when he initially got on the bus Trotter asked the driver if the bus went to Downham.
The stop where he got off was nowhere near his apparent intended destination.
As the bus pulled away, the nearside camera of the bus captured Trotter starting to run down Southborough
Lane in the same direction that the victim was walking.

Trotter pursued the victim as she walked along Turpington Lane.
As soon as she had crossed the road, near to a grassy area, Trotter hit the victim over the right side of
her head with an unknown object. The force of the blow knocked her to the ground.
Trotter then dragged the victim into some bushes where he raped her.

The court heard testimony from a witness who heard the victim's terrified screams and saw Trotter leaning
over her. The witness immediately called police who arrived within four minutes of receiving the 999 call.

As officers arrived, the victim stumbled out of the bushes.  Officers saw Trotter in the bushes and moved to
apprehend him. As they did so, he fled the scene climbing over a fence into nearby allotments...'
MyLondon:

Here's another one, a would-be rapist who followed the Covid rules... he wore a mask.
So if you see anyone wearing a mask, keep yer' legs closed.
tinysure

Quote:STRANGER DANGER Woman in 60s followed into her home by stranger who pushed her to the ground
and tried to rape her

'Police are appealing for information after a man followed a woman in her 60s into her home and tried
to rape her. Police were called to a home in Eltham, London, on November 29 following the attempted rape.

The woman reported being followed into a property by a man on Ladysmith Road that Sunday evening.
The man, who entered the home at 6:15pm, pushed the woman to the ground and attempted to rape her.
According to the Metropolitan Police, the woman began shouting which caused the suspect to run away.
Thankfully the victim was not injured during the struggle.

The woman is being now supported by specially trained officers.
The suspect is described as being dressed in black and wearing a black face mask or covering.
Acting Detective Sergeant Dupe Mfon, from the South East Basic Command Unit, said: “This was a terrifying
ordeal for the victim who has been extremely brave by working with officers to help us track down the man
responsible...'
The Sun:

Cor @"BIAD", there you go, bringing us face to face with reality again. tinysurprised

So much for my fantasy of all Englishmen sitting around and calmly sipping tea. minusculebeercheers 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 11:38 PM)BIAD Wrote: Read the BBC headline and what would it imply to you? Innocent?

Quote:Emily Jones: Bolton child's killer cleared of murder

'A woman who slit a seven-year-old's throat has been cleared of murder after the prosecution offered no
further evidence and withdrew the charge. Eltiona Skana, 30, had admitted the manslaughter of Emily
Jones on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8746]
Emily Jones.

Skana, who has paranoid schizophrenia, had been on trial at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court
after pleading not guilty to murder. Mr Justice Wall will sentence Skana for manslaughter on Tuesday.

The jury had been directed to formally return a not guilty verdict.

After hearing evidence from a consultant forensic psychiatrist treating Skana at high-security Rampton
Hospital, Michael Brady QC, prosecuting, told the court there was no realistic prospect of a conviction
on the murder charge.

Riding scooter
The court heard how Emily was in Queen's Park in Bolton with her father Mark Jones on the afternoon
of Mother's Day on 22 March. She was riding her scooter when she spotted her mother Sarah Barnes,
who was jogging.

The youngster was calling out to her mother as she scooted past a park bench where Skana was sitting,
alone and armed with a craft knife. Skana got up, grabbed Emily and slit her throat before running off.
The defendant, originally from Albania, was later detained under the Mental Health Act.

During the trial, the prosecution alleged that it was for the jury to decide whether this was a case of murder
rather than manslaughter and questioned whether Skana's poor mental health was a "convenient excuse"
for her actions.

The court heard about a conversation between Skana and a nurse while in Rampton, which pointed to the
attack being planned and therefore a calculated killing rather than manslaughter. But the jury was also told
the conversation took place when Skana was not taking her anti-psychotic medication as part of a change
in treatment at the hospital.

Dr Victoria Sullivan, who treated Skana at a medium secure mental health unit in Manchester after her
arrest, said the defendant's sister Klestora told them she had not been taking her anti-psychotic medication
before the attack.

Skana came to the UK in 2014 and had been having injections of anti-psychotic drugs each month since
2017, the court heard. But she also told medics this medication had caused her mental health to deteriorate
and she began taking tablets instead.

When police raided her flat in Bolton, they found a stash of untaken, anti-psychotic drugs, which amounted
to around a month's worth of medication. From mid-December of last year until March 11, the defendant had
no face-to-face contact with her mental health workers, the jury heard.

Earlier, in 2017, Skana had stabbed her own mother and in another incident attacked her sister and had been
admitted to psychiatric hospitals three times. Dr Syed Afghan, her consultant at Rampton, agreed Skana became
psychotically violent when not taking her medication...'
BBC:

I need to stop reading this thread. I leave this thread to stronger ones. Just look at that girl! So super cute! And a whole life ahead of her! And now she is not here anymore. I reject this reality.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-11-2020, 04:14 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: I need to stop reading this thread. I leave this thread to stronger ones.
Just look at that girl! So super cute! And a whole life ahead of her! And now she is not here anymore. I reject this reality.

Then we'll bring you something to cheer you up!

Thank you, Dr Zareer Masani.
Sadly, the 'It's-Only-A-Woman' standard continues in the country of multiculturalism.
tinysure

Quote:Three men jailed for 'brutal' rape of woman

'Three men have been jailed after they abducted a woman and subjected her a horrific series of 'brutal' rapes.
The traumatised victim told Teesside Crown Court how her life had been destroyed by the abuse she suffered
at the hands of the three friends after she was picked up after a night out in Redcar.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8813]
Qader Ahmadi, Aram Khudur Hussain, and Darbaz Jalil Haje.

The victim's ordeal started when she got into their car mistakenly believing it was a taxi before being taken to a
flat where she was repeatedly assaulted in December last year.

Qader Ahmadi, 32, Aram Khudur Hussain, 30, and Darbaz Jalil Haje, 26, repeatedly raped the woman before
letting her leave Ahmadi's flat to make her way home.

The court heard how Ahmadi drove to Haje's home, where he had been dropped off, to bring him back so he
could join in. In a victim impact statement, the woman told of the devastating impact the ordeal had on her life.

It read: "There is no part of me that this has not impacted upon.
"I feel that my independence has been taken away from me. I rely on members of my family to do things that
I once used to do for myself.

"I do not sleep, I wake in the middle of the night after having nightmares and I constantly wash at all hours of
the day." She said the attack had resulted in the end of her marriage and she has been unable to return to work.

Ahmadi, of Harwal Road, Redcar, Hussain, of Cleveland Street, Redcar, and Darbaz Jalil Haje, of Cleveland
Street, Redcar, were convicted following an eight day trial.
Judge Paul Watson QC, the Recorder of Middlesbrough, sentenced the three defendants to 16 years in prison.

He said: "This was a horrific and terrifying ordeal. "What she went through was almost unimaginable, it was a
totally shocking crime. "I cannot ignore the sheer terror she must have felt.
"It was a callous, brutal rape and false imprisonment of a vulnerable woman who was substantially intoxicated
as she left a nightclub where you had been.”

Speaking after the hearing, Detective Sergeant Iona Leigh-Jones said: “The three men pre-meditated their actions
and purposely allowed their victim believe that she was getting into a taxi, before taking her into an address and
subjecting her to a horrendous and prolonged attack.

“The victim in this case has been extremely courageous, and I must commend her for her bravery throughout the
investigation and judicial process.”...'
The Northern Echo:  (A local newspaper to BIAD)

I perused the comment-section and this one caught my eye. 'Barney' is slang for a Barnard Castle is a small market
town in the N-East of England and assuming the tale is true, it shows how far we've fallen as a nation.

OldBiddyFrom Barney
User ID: 716566

"Years ago I jumped out the back of a taxi because the driver stopped so he could give his 'brothers' a lift.
One got in the front and another opened the door to get in the back with me I rabbit punched him and was
out of there like a bullet out of a gun. Rang the police and they couldn't of cared less.

The truth is it is only recently the police haven't enabled this behaviour by choosing to turn a blind eye to it.
I got away because I wasn't drunk I was wearing shoes I could run in and I had the sense to move fast.

That lady didn't get raped because she was drunk and vulnerable she got raped because she fell into the
trap the rapists had set for her. Stay safe everyone and I do mean everyone as I am sure men get raped too

It is rife"

But with all these alleged 'refugees' fleeing to the UK, what can possibly go wrong?
tinycrying

Quote:LOST WITHOUT TRACE
Home Office admits ‘losing’ 37,000 migrants in Britain who have skipped bail or fled detention centres

'The Home Office has lost 37,000 migrants in Britain who have skipped bail or fled detention centres, it has been reported.
Official figures from the Home Office show they cannot trace thousands of people who have either skipped their immigration
bail conditions or fled from detention centres.
The data was released under Freedom of Information laws as campaigners have called it a "shocking failure".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8829]
All males...?

Alp Mehmet, chairman of Migration Watch UK, told the Mail on Sunday: "This is a shocking failure. It is ridiculous to intercept
those crossing the Channel illegally or after they emerge from the back of lorries, only to turn them loose to disappear into the
undergrowth of the shadow economy.

"It simply makes it easy for potential absconders. "This gap in immigration control can easily be plugged with more effective
enforcement and better use of detention. If only the political will were there to do it."

Some foreign citizens - including asylum seekers, those overstaying their visas and those caught illegally entering the UK
-are meant to report to immigration centres or police stations if there are potential grounds to deport them.

The data shows that 37,302 foreign nationals living in the UK have disappeared over the past three decades up to the end
of the September this year. The majority were categorised as "in-country absconders" who either failed to keep in contact
with officials or disappeared from detention centres.

Some 134 were categorised as "port absconders", meaning they evaded border controls without permission to enter the UK.
The total figure could be much higher because it does not include missing children and vulnerable adults.
It comes as more than 5,000 migrants have crossed the Channel in small boats and dinghies to enter Britain this year.
But nine of them died before making shore.

In a historic pact, Priti Patel and her French counterpart Gerald Darmanin agreed to bolster patrols on beaches targeted by
criminal gangs. The number of officers guarding a 90-mile stretch of coastline will be doubled from this week.
And they will be backed by cutting-edge surveillance gear, including drones, radar, powerful binoculars and fixed cameras.
Britain will contribute up to £28 million to help pay for added security – but the final sum will be linked to results...'
Archived Source:

Whoops...! Nearly forgot! Welcome to London 2021.

Quote:NEW YEAR ATTACK Girl, 17, glassed and teens, 18 and 19, stabbed in North London minutes into New Year
after illegal party

'A 17-year-old girl was glassed and two teen boys aged 18 and 19 stabbed just minutes into the New Year in
North London after an illegal party. Emergency crews rushed to the scene to find the teen girl with a head injury
while the two men were found with stab injuries at 12.32am.
All three have been taken to hospital.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8894]

Met Police said the attacks were believed to be linked to a "large number" of people gathered in Connaught Street
that was dispersed by police. A man has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and taken into custody.
One woman has since been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and taken to a police station.

It comes after London cops were forced to break up 58 unlicensed music events and parties across the capital
overnight as they enforced the Tier 4 lockdown. While millions stayed at home, some revellers headed to crowded
parties to usher in 2021 -slammed for their selfish behaviour.

Met Police confirmed officers had been called to Edgware Road by the London Fire Brigade, saying: "A 17-year-old
girl was also located at the scene suffering with a head injury after being struck with a bottle. Her condition is not
life-threatening or life-changing.

"Two males were identified with stab injuries. Both men, aged 19 and 18, were taken to hospital. Their conditions
are not life-threatening or life-changing." Westminster Police have since issued a Section 60 after the stabbing.

Photographs of the scene show emergency vehicles as shocked New Year's Eve revellers stand by.
Bloodstains were also seen on Edgware Road after the horrific incident.
The stabbing came just minutes after the capital ushered in 2021 with a surprise light show...'
The Sun:

I think the English capital needs a new Mayor and a new way of dealing with its residents.
Just sayin'.

Quote:Islington street robbery: Man left partially blind after attack

'A man was left partially blind after he was repeatedly hit in the face during a street robbery in north London.
The 19-year-old had been walking along Canonbury Road in Islington on 29 December when he was approached
by two men, one of whom stole his bag and hit him with a "baton-style weapon".

The Met said he had suffered "life-changing injuries" in the "vicious and unprovoked attack".
No arrests have been made and the detectives have appealed for witnesses.

The attacker has been described by police as black, aged in his late teens with spikey hair and of a skinny build.
Det Con Faisal Issaouni said the 19-year-old victim had been "left with injuries that will affect him for the rest of his life".
"We're reviewing CCTV from the area and have spoken to a number of witnesses as we try to track down the man
responsible," he added...'
BBC:
(01-06-2021, 11:35 AM)BIAD Wrote: I think the English capital needs a new Mayor and a new way of dealing with its residents.
Just sayin'.

Quote:Islington street robbery: Man left partially blind after attack

'A man was left partially blind after he was repeatedly hit in the face during a street robbery in north London.
The 19-year-old had been walking along Canonbury Road in Islington on 29 December when he was approached
by two men, one of whom stole his bag and hit him with a "baton-style weapon".

The Met said he had suffered "life-changing injuries" in the "vicious and unprovoked attack".
No arrests have been made and the detectives have appealed for witnesses.

The attacker has been described by police as black, aged in his late teens with spikey hair and of a skinny build.
Det Con Faisal Issaouni said the 19-year-old victim had been "left with injuries that will affect him for the rest of his life".
"We're reviewing CCTV from the area and have spoken to a number of witnesses as we try to track down the man
responsible," he added...'
BBC:

See? Things like this are why I'll never set foot in England - they've made it illegal there to defend one's self from the onslaughts of miscreants in an apparent attempt to make life safer for their criminal element. They're trying to do the same thing here, but I'm old enough now that the re-training isn't taking too well.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-06-2021, 09:20 PM)Ninurta Wrote: See? Things like this are why I'll never set foot in England - they've made it illegal there to defend one's self from the onslaughts of miscreants in an apparent attempt to make life safer for their criminal element. They're trying to do the same thing here, but I'm old enough now that the re-training isn't taking too well.

Yep, they disarmed the public and constantly remind them that weakness is good.
tinysure
I found it odd that the sexuality of the three men who were sitting in the park on a summer's weekday
was always kept under wraps by the MSM in many of the articles of the attack. Why would that be?
Three single men -and others, enjoying a sit-down in a park on a warm day.

Could it be that they were gay and the attacker is an Islamic radical? Oh my, that would mean the narrative
of homosexual-tolerance and the Muslim faith might be in jeopardy, so best just to say 'three guys'.

The BBC kept this on the down-low too and even went as far as to say the killer's interest in such dubious dogma
was just 'fleeting'!
tinysure

Quote:Reading stabbings: Killer's interest in Islamic jihad 'fleeting'.

'A man who stabbed three people to death in a Reading park was suffering from psychosis "right up to the day"
of the killings, a court has heard. Khairi Saadallah, 26, attacked James Furlong, 36, David Wails, 49, and Joseph
Ritchie-Bennett, 39, in the Forbury Gardens in June.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8933]
(L-R) David Wails, Joe Ritchie-Bennett and James Furlong were pronounced dead at the scene.

A hearing to decide if he was motivated by a religious or ideological cause has been told he was "no radical Islamist".
The hearing at the Old Bailey is part of his sentencing.

Saadallah, of Basingstoke Road, Reading, has pleaded guilty to three murders and three attempted murders.
An examination of his mobile phone revealed extremist material, including an image of the Islamic State flag and the
9/11 Twin Towers attack, the court was told.
The prosecution is seeking a whole-life prison order, meaning he would never be considered for release.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8934]
Khairi Saadallah, a witness that the Islamic belief and mental health issues are the same.

Rossano Scamardella QC, defending, said the sentence should be one of life imprisonment with a starting point of 30
years, due to a lack of serious premeditation, the "fleeting" strength of his commitment to Islamist jihad, and his mental
health issues.

He said while the attack in Reading was "terrifying" and "senseless", it did not justify the failed Libyan asylum seeker
being jailed for more than 30 years. He added that "as brutal as these killings were", the suggestion they were "ruthlessly
efficient" had been "exaggerated". Saadallah took "certain steps to facilitate the killings", he said, but "significant planning
or premeditation simply does not exist".

He told the hearing Saadallah had "come to the attention of the authorities on hundreds of occasions", and had a history
of frequent interactions with the police, criminal justice system and mental health services.

He said Saadallah had developed an emotionally unstable and anti-social personality disorder and "right up until the day
of killing he was plainly suffering from episodes of psychosis".
Mr Scamardella said there is no suggestion this caused his offending but insisted his "culpability [for the attack] is reduced".

The court heard earlier that a psychiatrist has since concluded the attack on June 20 was "unrelated to the effects of either
mental disorder or substance misuse". Saadallah had described himself in interview as "part Muslim and part Catholic",
said Mr Scamardella, adding: "No radical Islamist would countenance adoption of another faith, it's inconceivable."

He said portraying Saadallah as a committed jihadist was a "superficially attractive proposition" based on "pieces of evidence
that exist that demonstrate or at least might demonstrate a fleeting interest".
Three others - Stephen Young, Patrick Edwards and Nishit Nisudan - were also injured by Saadallah.

The hearing continues...''
BBC:

The hearing has finished and the bastard is locked up forever. So the BBC failed with this narrative.
tinylaughing

Sometimes the shite the Government -via the media filter will 'advise' something and by the time
the media hacks have finished with it, it becomes something emotive and usually vindictive.
Sometimes it just turns around and bites you on the ass!

Quote:Warning to Lytham St Annes Shops as first face mask discrimination case nets £7000.00.

'A disabled woman assisted by Kester Disability Rights has been paid £7,000 in compensation by a
service provider who refused her access to a service because she was unable to wear a face mask.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8958]
No... you don't have to be a Jew to have one of these yellow stars exception cards. (For sale on Ebay!)

The pay-out was achieved through negotiation as there was no dispute that access had been denied,
or that the Claimant had a disability exemption.
The only thing to be agreed was the amount of compensation, not whether it was due or not.

Refusing access to people unable to wear face coverings due to disability is direct discrimination
–no different to denying access to a black or gay person for example.

Disabled people are now routinely harassed in public for not wearing face coverings –frequently given
the impression that confidential medical information must be publicly disclosed to justify exemption.
The fact that shops and hospitality businesses routinely display “no mask no entry” signs shows how
deeply disablist attitudes are embedded in society. If premises displayed “no blacks” or “no gays”
notices there would be outrage.

Fortunately the official Government position does not endorse any of this as nobody exempt from wearing
a mask is expected to go around justifying themselves. Saying “I’m exempt” is enough. If the response to
that can be proved to be discriminatory then compensation is due...'
Source:

(01-13-2021, 12:57 PM)BIAD Wrote: I found it odd that the sexuality of the three men who were sitting in the park on a summer's weekday was always kept under wraps by the MSM in many of the articles of the attack. Why would that be? Three single men -and others, enjoying a sit-down in a park on a warm day.
I don't have a problem with homos ... Don't have a problem with Islamer-Bombers (except the one guy who claimed me as his friend) ... as long as they abstain from involving me in their proclivities (entirely) or leave me alone (completely).
It is amusing to see how the MSM tries to skirt dealing with the conflicts that 'had to happen'.  The homos were the media darlings for so long.  Then the made-up boogeyman called AIDS.  Then a MASSIVE influx of radical refugees.  Leaves one scratching their head.
I'm becoming a fan of Social Distancing.  I'd favor a policy of 7 yards.  If anyone gets within that radius I should have a right to shoot them without question.  In the case above, the Islamer-Bomber probably wanted that distance to be extended to visual range.  Those three fellas had a right to life.  That misguided SOB murdered them.  Is locking him away for life enough?  Would a life-for-a-life (he killed three) be enough?
Again, who thought messing with geographical fencing was ever a good idea?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(12-31-2019, 08:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 01:14 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Yep never liked living in big citys, I like the small places. But at times they do feel some what cramped with everyone seeming to know what you have been doing

The key is to be "The Crazy Old Hermit" - everyone knows you're there, but are afraid to screw around too much for fear of what you might do. They don't know your business then, because they are too afraid to watch. It's nice to be nice, but there is a lot to be said for cringing, fear-filled respect.

"Slipping up" and allowing a single person to witness you burying a wine bottle full of piss and brass pins doesn't hurt, either...

OMG!  That is my philosophy too!  I am the weird lady in the neighborhood with 5 barking anklebiters.  I will keep your "slipping up" suggestion in mind.  LOL
@"Snarl" 

Quote:Again, who thought messing with geographical fencing was ever a good idea?

The only fences that are down are those guarding western civilization.  Everybody else ferociously defends their borders, but somehow that doesn't catch the attention of the Left.

Cultural suicide isn't painless, the tune notwithstanding.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Crikey... I'm going to have to post some murders by white people or I'll get called a 'racist'!!

Quote:Keelan Wilson: Four guilty of Wolverhampton boy murder.

'Four men have been found guilty of murdering a boy stabbed more than 40 times in a "well-planned execution".
Keelan Wilson, 15, was fatally injured on Langley Road in Merry Hill, Wolverhampton, on 29 May, 2018.
The four murderers acted "like a pack of animals" amid rising gang violence in the city, police said.

Keelan's mother Kelly Ellitts said the convictions meant justice for her son, but added "nothing would bring Keelan back".
It emerged a few days after the murder that when an ambulance was called for the wounded boy, his final words included
"tell my mum I love her".

The trial at Wolverhampton Crown Court heard how the night time attack - carried out by Brian Sasa and Nehemie Tampwo,
each aged 20, along with Tyrique King and Zenay Pennant-Phillips, both 19 - was "not in any way spontaneous".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8963]
Top Left: Keelan Wilson.         Clockwise: Zenay Pennant-Phillips, Brian Sasa, Tyrique King and Nehemie Tampwo.
Bottom Left: Keelan's mum, Kelly Ellitts

Det Sgt Nick Barnes from the West Midlands force said Keelan had the "single worst set of injuries" he had seen on a victim
in more than six years investigating homicide. There had been increasing acts of violence between opposing gangs leading
up to the murder, including disorder earlier that day, police said.

That included weapons being brandished in Wolverhampton city centre, and in another incident, Keelan and two others
being shot at by a group of youngsters on bikes. No one was hurt.

But later on, the court heard, the group of four killers ran towards Keelan as he sat in a taxi close to his home, then pulled
open the rear door and "set about him with weapons", inflicting more than 40 knife wounds.

Michael Duck QC, prosecuting, said the killing "was not in any way a spontaneous act of violence".
He said: "This was a well-planned, targeted group attack by a number of youths armed with knives, and that was with the
plan to execute another young man."

During the 13-week trial, jurors heard there was evidence to suggest the victim had "become embroiled in gang culture",
with his killers believing he had switched factions. Det Sgt Barnes said it was "difficult" to pinpoint a motive "because Keelan
wasn't on the police radar particularly for any such activity".

Keelan was wounded just metres from his home, receiving 43 stab wounds in total, according to police.
He had been driving with a friend - with whom he met up after the shooting incident - when their car broke down, which led
to a taxi being called.

A spokesperson for the Crown Prosecution Service said while Keelan was attacked on boarding the vehicle, his friend was
"left unscathed" and fled, making it "evident" to authorities that "Keelan was the only target". The taxi driver sustained a
minor cut.

Ms Ellitts said she lived with the shock of her son's death daily.
"This isn't something that you think of every now and again, this is a daily thing that you have to live with.
"It's terrible my daughters won't know who he is."

Sasa, of Long Ley, Heath Town, Wolverhampton; King, of Chelwood Gardens, Wolverhampton; Tampwo of Fern Grove in
Bletchley, Milton Keynes; and Pennant-Phillips, whose address cannot be published for legal reasons, had all denied murder.

"Keelan was a child who had his whole life ahead of him," Det Sgt Barnes said.
The convictions, he added, came after a "very difficult and long investigation," with more than 2,000 lines of inquiry having
to be examined.

Some lines of investigation had been met with a "wall of silence," he said. Judge Michael Chambers said: "It is an utter tragedy
that a 15-year-old child lost his life at the hands of others who are barely older than he."
Sentencing is set to take place at Wolverhampton Crown Court on 19 March...'
BBC:

Oooh... we've got our first fatal stabbing in London for 2021, isn't The Sun newspaper happy.
tinyok

Quote:‘Innocent’ boy, 17, who is first teen fatally knifed in London this year, was ‘trying to help pal get
stolen bag back’

'The first teen murdered in London this year was stabbed to death as he helped a pal get his stolen bag back.
"Innocent" Anas Mezenner, 17, was attacked by thugs as he rushed to his friend's aid just yards from his home
in Haringey, North London, last night.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8975]
Anas Mezenner and the usual sight in the UK capital, a forensic-tent.

The teen was taken to hospital where he tragically passed away shortly after with his heartbroken mum by his side.
Police have now launched a murder probe but have not yet made any arrests.  A horrified friend said Anas had two
brothers and two sisters and was well liked among everybody at the youth club where he helped out.

He added: "He was such a good guy, he was totally innocent.
"He was at home the entire day until his friend called him out because his phone got stolen.
"The phone got stolen so they called their friends out and thought maybe a fist fight to get it back.
"But it turned out the others straight away attacked them with knives.
"A friend of mine saw them with bottles and hammers. It was premeditated. His friends were terrified too.
They all ran off and he was the only one who got hurt."

The friend revealed the college student's dad is waiting for a Covid test so he can fly from his native Algeria to
be with his devastated family. Terrified witnesses saw the blood-covered teenager crouched on the ground
before emergency crews showed up to administer CPR.

They also reported a trail of blood on the street where a forensic tent remains in place.
Hospitality worker Dario Trentini, 36, said: "I was cycling last when I saw there was a boy leaning back against the
fence crouched down. "He was almost dead, he looked white as a lamb.
"There was blood everywhere and there was a hammer on the floor next to him, like a household hammer.
"Then there was a trail of blood in the next street where I think it must've happened.

"He was very young, he looked about 17 or 18. I went to help but then the police arrived.
"I've been living here for five years and this is the second time something like this has happened."
Anas is the seventh person to be murdered in the capital this year, but the first teenager.

A total of 17 teenagers were murdered in London last year, the most recent of whom was 15-year-old Kayjon Lubin,
who was fatally stabbed in the chest in North Woolwich six weeks ago on December 11...'