Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Britain Today.
(10-04-2021, 03:46 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Would you prefer Haitians? tinysurprised

No thank you, our little island gets enough visitors that use dinghies to come from France.
We have enough on our hands, thanks again though.
tinysurprised tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-04-2021, 06:22 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 03:46 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Would you prefer Haitians? tinysurprised

No thank you, our little island gets enough visitors that use dinghies to come from France.
We have enough on our hands, thanks again though.
tinysurprised tinybiggrin

Are you sure?

We have a surplus, and would not mind sending a few over at no charge. Nossir, we wouldn't mind at all.

Refugees should be kept in controlled refugee camps until such time as they can be acclimated to local culture, or shipped back home if they cannot acclimate. Under no circumstances should they be housed in hotels, yet governments keep on thinking that is somehow a good idea. It isn't.

And Haitians? There are no circumstances, ever, where Haitians should be allowed to leave Haiti. Not just to the US, but anywhere. Haitians should never be allowed into ANY nation that is not Haiti. Not even for a visit. Not under any circumstances.

I once had compassion for Haitian refugees. Then I met some actual Haitians. Now I would just as soon kill them as look at them. If anyone likes their pet Haitian, they'd best keep it out of my neck of the woods, lest it mysteriously disappear, never to be seen again. I think everyone knows that I hate Pit Bulls, but I would shoot a Haitian on sight before I would shoot a Pit Bull in full attack mode. Dogs can be trained and reasoned with at some level. Haitians cannot.

It's not a race thing. Most African Americans I know cannot stand Haitians either, nor do they have any use for African Africans. So, it's not a race thing, it's a culture and decency thing. Haitians have neither.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-04-2021, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Are you sure?

We have a surplus, and would not mind sending a few over at no charge. Nossir, we wouldn't mind at all.

Refugees should be kept in controlled refugee camps until such time as they can be acclimated to local culture, or shipped back home if they cannot acclimate. Under no circumstances should they be housed in hotels, yet governments keep on thinking that is somehow a good idea. it isn't...

Well the Government tried that with the use of the Army's Napier Barracks and Penally camp, but the refugees burnt
it down and complained of the conditions.
tinysure

One of the incentives for these hotels is they charge the Government £250 ($340) per night for the rooms, when standard
customers would be charged less.
Sadly and once again, it's all about the money.
tinywondering

And yes, I'm sure we have enough!

Edit: The Grand Hotel Incident was over a bomb hoax.
(10-04-2021, 08:36 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Are you sure?

Refugees should be kept in controlled refugee camps until such time as they can be acclimated to local culture, or shipped back home if they cannot acclimate. Under no circumstances should they be housed in hotels, yet governments keep on thinking that is somehow a good idea. it isn't...

Well the Government tried that with the use of the Army's Napier Barracks and Penally camp, but the refugees burnt
it down and complained of the conditions.
tinysure

People have become too complacent, too "kind", and uncomplacent, unkind people are taking advantage of that. 

"You burned your camp down, Mr Refugee? Well it just sucks to be you then, now doesn't it? I didn't burn it down, you did, so you can be the one to deal with that when the winter snow comes, buddy, or carry your ass back home!"

Instead, we bend over backwards to make the little dears more comfortable, even when they are the ones making their own little hell, and wring our hands a whole lot in that process. They know that's what we'll do (as a civilization, that is), and take advantage of that.

Personally, if it was me ruling the world and they burned their own camp down, I'd help them along by napalming the remains of it, and everything in it. I'm a helpful sort like that... so it may be a good thing for the rabble of the world that I'm not ruling it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-04-2021, 09:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote: People have become too complacent, too "kind", and uncomplacent, unkind people are taking advantage of that...

Some may have, but then again... it seems some have taken-up your own manner of dealing with those who ignore
the garden fence.
tinyhuh

Quote:French police shoot 'lethal' rubber bullets at migrants attempting to cross the Channel

French police have shot potentially lethal rubber bullets at migrants on a beach in Dunkirk as they attempted
to cross the Channel.

'Following the incident, an investigation has been launched by French national police authorities to understand
why this occurred. The shooting of the migrants with the rubber bullets is the first known case of gun tactics being
used to halt a migrant boat launch.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10157]
France and... France.

The use of the gun tactics has shown how gendarmerie night patrols have been struggling to control the number
of migrants boats which have been entering Britain. As eight Iranian Kurds moved towards the sea, the police fired
at the migrants who were carrying the dinghy which was set to bring 40 migrants across the Channel.

Of the eight Iranian Kurds, two were taken to hospital – with one having a fractured leg and one with a broken hand.
According to the group, they claim that the police laughed at the injured men as they fell to the ground following the
attack...'

Do you correspond with these members of the French law enforcement, Ninurta...? Enquiring minds want to know.

Quote:'Juanro Rasuli, 24, who was one of the men that were shot with the bullets, remained in Dunkirk overnight after having
his fractured leg bandaged. Home Secretary Priti Patel has threatened to withhold £54million in payments by Britain
to France if they fail to contain the number of migrants boats coming into Britain.

In this year alone, it is estimated that more than 17,000 migrants have successfully made the journey across the Channel
and into the UK. Speaking at a coffee bar in a migrant camp in Dunkirk, an Iranian Kurd who witnessed the shooting spoke
of what he saw on the night.

He said: “There were eight of us holding the boat near the beach. We were getting ready to launch it for 40 people who
wanted to cross to your country. “Then three or four police arrived in one vehicle.
“One policeman shot Juanro Rasuli at point blank range. “I can't remember how many times they fired the rubber bullets.
“When the police saw us, they shouted stop, We stopped and they still shot us.
“Then we ran away as best we could.”
In a video of the shooting, Mr Rasuli is lying on the ground with his leg bleeding.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10158]
France and France again.

Another man can be seen showing his injured hand to the camera, with a voice saying: “You can see the police laughing
at us. Rubber bullets have been notoriously dangerous, with them being banned for use in Britain until 2001.
The bullets were actually invented by the Ministry of Defence, who had invented them for security purposes during the
Troubles in Northern Ireland.
The bullets are said to have killed 17 people during this era...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10159]
The next France.
tinysure
Archived Express Article:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-05-2021, 02:00 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 09:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote: People have become too complacent, too "kind", and uncomplacent, unkind people are taking advantage of that...

Some may have, but then again... it seems some have taken-up your own manner of dealing with those who ignore
the garden fence.
tinyhuh

Quote:French police shoot 'lethal' rubber bullets at migrants attempting to cross the Channel

French police have shot potentially lethal rubber bullets at migrants on a beach in Dunkirk as they attempted
to cross the Channel.

Do you correspond with these members of the French law enforcement, Ninurta...? Enquiring minds want to know.

Archived Express Article:

Well, no, not specifically.... but there may be a bit of telepathy occurring...

... OR it could just be that more and more people are getting fed entirely up with pushy bastards who think they can just kick doors in and take what they want from other folks who already live there.

I won't let 'em do it at my house, and I am mystified as to why the governments are letting them do it with entire countries.

What are the migrants yelping about?  It is not like the French sent their women to 'cut up what remains' as Kipling put it.

These people are going to guilt-trip and manipulate our, eh, 'leadership' into national self-destruction.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-06-2021, 08:23 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: What are the migrants yelping about?  It is not like the French sent their women to 'cut up what remains' as Kipling put it.

These people are going to guilt-trip and manipulate our, eh, 'leadership' into national self-destruction.

Cheers

If you set the 'rules' at the very start to a situation, you control those who feel they need to abide by those rules.
It's the ones who created this use of guilt that are behind the need to accept possible enemies through one's gates.
But really, underneath it all, it's about the unacknowledged systematic weakening of a stronger foe.

The pen or in most modern day societies, the typed-word is now truly mighter than the sword.
tinysure
(10-06-2021, 08:23 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: What are the migrants yelping about?  It is not like the French sent their women to 'cut up what remains' as Kipling put it.

Cheers

I think, personally, that eventually the natives are going to take matters into their own hands and ignore the "leadership" when they reach a critical mass of realization that their culture, their civilization, their very lives are in danger from invasions. When the government refuses to protect the citizenry, the citizenry will have to look after themselves, making government irrelevant.

It's only a matter of whether they realize it in time or not, and then times are going to get interesting.

And to prove the point, here's another classic case of when female empowerment meets ideologically-based terrorism
and the media spin in to favour the former. Complacency...?  More like entrenched weakness hidden behind a mask
of ratings-hungry ignorance that's incapable of condemning a killer due to the colour of their skin.

Children... children playing with the phone and not realising they're putting peoples lives in danger.
tinysure

Quote:Islamic State mother Nicole Jack says 'don't sweep us under carpet'

'A British woman who joined the Islamic State group with her young children has said UK politicians should
"open your minds" to allowing them to return.

Nicole Jack and her three daughters are currently being held in a detention camp in Syria alongside thousands
of wives and children of IS fighters. She said they are "out of sight, out of mind" and the UK government must not
sweep them "under the carpet".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10166]
British and Trinidadian national Nicole Jack and her mother that she presumably lied to, Charleen Jack Henry.

The Home Office said its priority is to ensure the UK's safety and security.
Ms Jack and her daughters - aged 12, 9 and 7 - are currently in Syria's Roj camp, where Shamima Begum is also
being held. Speaking publicly for the first time, the 34-year-old told the BBC that despite living under IS rule for three
years, she was not a security risk to the UK...'

Well she is a black female, so we should just take her word for it. (But does she have  cervix?!)

Quote:'The UK government has been unwilling to let those who joined IS - a group that committed genocide and murder
around the world - back to the UK, viewing them as potential national security threats.Ms Jack left London with her
husband and her then four young children to join IS in October 2015.
She had told relatives her family was leaving for Somalia to start a new life...'

So she lied to her relatives, but she's not lying now.
tinylaughing

Quote:'IS had already become notorious for its brutality, including public beheadings, before she joined the group.
And unlike some recruits from the UK, who joined as teenagers, she was an adult when she left.

She told the BBC few people will understand her decision to take her children to a dangerous warzone and live
under IS rule. When pressed for an answer, she said her husband, Hussein Ali, threatened to split the family up
if she refused to travel with him. "It was about my family being together", she claimed.

'He's in a better place'
But the following year her husband died fighting for the militant group.
She then remarried, to another foreign IS recruit - Trinidadian fighter, Adil de Montrichard - who went on to die in
an airstrike, which also killed her 10-year-old son, Isaaq.

She says she coped with the death of her son by "knowing that he's in a better place". "Anything else can put us
on the verge of a breakdown and this is what I can't risk," she added. When asked about the group's brutality,
she says she was not witness to its worst crimes. She told the BBC: "I haven't seen a beheading in my life."...'

I haven't witnessed a beheading either... oh well, that makes us the same.
tinyhuh

Quote:'The BBC also spoke to her 12-year-old daughter, who we are not naming. She said she "misses her grannies
and aunties" and hopes to return to the UK so she can "go to school and make friends".
The children, who were born in London, attend a makeshift school in the camp, run by Save the Children.

"I like learning different things, like different languages," the 12-year-old said. "When you learn more things, your
brain becomes better and all these kind of things. I want to be smart when I grow up." There are estimated to be
at least 16 British women and between 35 and 60 British children detained in Syrian camps, according to
international advocacy groups.

Many of the women in the camp - including Shamima Begum, who left the UK aged 15 with two other east London
schoolgirls - have been stripped of their British citizenship. However, international charities are pushing governments
to take back more of the children.

Ms Jack, who has British and Trinidadian nationality, says she does not know if her citizenship has been removed.
But she insists she is not prepared to allow her children to return to Britain without her. "I know for sure if my kids are
separated from me they will not be in a stable situation, because we are a unit."

Thousands of miles away in London, the children's grandmother, hospital nurse Charleen Jack Henry, says the children
should be allowed to return.

"It is not fair and it is not right for these children to be languishing in this place," she said, adding that Ms Jack
should also be allowed back to "face the consequences" in the UK.

Britain has said it is willing to repatriate orphans and unaccompanied children.
Kurdish authorities responsible for managing prisons and camps in north-east Syria have repeatedly urged Western
governments for support in dealing with foreign IS fighters, as well as their wives and children.
They want countries to repatriate their own citizens...'

But not to Trinidad...? Hmmm.
minusculethinking

Quote:'Some countries, like Sweden, Finland, Belgium and Germany, have brought back children and their mothers.
Dangerous individuals
Meanwhile, Save the Children says violence and illness are a daily risk for children living in Syrian camps.

"These children are experiencing traumatic events that no child should have to go through - and this is after years of living
in conflict zones," Sonia Khush, director of the charity's Syria response team said. "It is incomprehensible that they are
condemned to this life."

The UK government wouldn't comment specifically on Nicole Jack's case, but said: "Our priority is to ensure the safety
and security of the UK.". It said those who remain in Syria "include dangerous individuals" adding: "It's important that
we do not make judgements about the national security risk someone poses based on their gender and age."...'
Archived BBC Article:

I'd usually say that you can't make this shit up, but they do and the BBC Journalists stand by it!

There is no future in repatriating security risks. They made their beds, now let them lie in them. Harsh? Perhaps. However, it is incumbent upon us to look after our own people first - those kids have a mother to look after them, wherever they land.

Don't forget all the little Palestinian kids running around toting AK's, with their mothers' blessings. Am I really supposed to believe that a mother who traveled half way 'round the world with her kids to raise them in a terrorist organization is somehow less violent?

No. Leave them sitting where they are. That's where they chose to be on their own recognizance, of their own free will, so that is where they belong.

It seems the woes of the UK Police force continue, the stabbings in London are still ongoing, a protest-group
called 'Insulate Britain' are still blocking major highways around London and those given the task of maintaining
law and order are regularly being seen in court for sexually-related encounters with members of the public.
It's not going well.

Quote:Leicestershire Police detective boasted about sex act with 14-year-old boy, court hears

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10194]

'A police officer unknowingly boasted to an undercover colleague about having had sexual activity
with a 14-year-old boy, a jury has heard. Chris Richards is accused of a series of child sex offences
relating to alleged predatory behaviour online while he was a serving officer with the complex crime
unit at Leicestershire Police.

The 45-year-old, of West Bridgford, has gone on trial at Nottingham Crown Court, this week, reports
NottinghamshireLive. He denies claims he attempted to incite a child to engage in sexual activity, and
tried to arrange the commission of a child sex offence on December 19, 2019. Richards has also pleaded
not guilty to a third charge of seeking to engage in sexual communication with a child.

The prosecution laid out its case on the first day of the trial, yesterday (Monday October 11).

The jury heard that Richards' alleged activities were uncovered during online exchanges with an undercover
police officer posing as someone with a man who had a sexual interest in young boys. The undercover officer,
calling himself 'Lee', had told the defendant he had sexually abused his own young step-son.

Richards allegedly responded by asking to meet the boy.
Details of the alleged conversation revealed in court included him saying: "If I get to make love to your step-son,
I will appreciate it too." He was said to have added: "I'm just looking for other guys like me to meet up for sex with
boys TBH (to be honest)." Richards also spoke to 'Lee' about sexual activity said he had had engaged in with a
14-year-old boy and a 16-year-old.

Chillingly, the court was told he added: "Never had a chance with younger though."

The defendant was arrested by colleagues at a police station in March last year, initially on suspicion of making
indecent images of children. Officers attended his home address, where indecent images of children were found,
which Richards later admitted to having made.
Further online material, however, was uncovered involving a child, believed to have been 13.

The jury was told about an alleged Snapchat conversation found on a Samsung phone at his home.
Details revealed in court include the boy telling the defendant he was 13 years old. After describing the boy as "hot"
he then asked to swap pictures of their faces. "I hate live pics," was the response of the individual, who also made
reference to being in a Spanish class at the time.

Stephen Kemp, prosecuting, said this further reinforced that he was a "child in school at the time this conversation
was going on". The boy stated that he did not send pictures of his bottom, to which Richards is said to have replied
"Oh, okay, I don't mind. I just like boys LOL (laugh out loud)."
Despite attempts to trace this person, the court heard that police had not been able to trace them to confirm their age.

Images found on an Apple MacBook included three classed as the most serious - Category A, five Category B images
and two in Category C, the least serious. The court was told they had all been created between July 10, 2016, and
August 24, 2016.

A further 80 images, which the police and prosecution described as "borderline" showed young boys in tight swimming
trunks. Two Category A images were also found on Richards' Samsung phone, while a third phone contained two Category
C images of children. "All of the indecent images of children were of male children," said Mr Kemp.

The trial continues...'
Leicester-Live:

Maybe in the future after we blow ourselves away the few survivors will tell how a god destroyed everything because of our wickedness ?
@"BIAD" 

I think the truth about police work is that it is many shades of grey.  Like every group, their members display varying levels of ethical behavior.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-14-2021, 11:08 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"BIAD" 

I think the truth about police work is that it is many shades of grey.
Like every group, their members display varying levels of ethical behavior.

Cheers

Many shades!!

Quote:Woman films men 'impersonating police officers' and accusing her of being a drug dealer as they
try to get into her East London home before running away when she asks for ID

*Police were called to The Shaftesburys block in Barking at 6.51pm on Tuesday 
*Impersonators dressed in crude uniforms including caps, harnesses and batons

'Scotland Yard has launched an investigation today over a video of two men armed with batons 'impersonating
police officers' and trying to get into a woman's home in east London. Police were called to a residential block
in The Shaftesburys, Barking at 6.51pm on Tuesday, October 12.

A woman reported that two men had attended her address claiming to be police officers.
In chilling footage circulating online, the men can be seen dressed in crude uniforms including caps, harnesses
and batons. They claim they need to 'search the property' but when challenged by the home owner, they attempt
to knock the phone from her hand. When she chases them from the building, they run down the road.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10198]
Dodgy coppers!

The two men were also wearing latex gloves and carrying handcuffs, with one of them heard pretending to speak
on a radio receiver on his vest. The age and identity of the homeowner remains unclear, but she filmed the incident
before posting it on social media.

The alleged attempt to pose as Met officers comes weeks after killer cop Wayne Couzens was jailed for murdering
Sarah Everard and snatching her from the street using his police ID. The two men were initially allowed in before the
residents became suspicious and asked to see their identification which they could not produce.

Upon being further challenged the suspects left the address. They were followed and fled in the direction of Abbey Road.
Officers attended and conducted an area search but the males could not be located. It is not believed that anything was
stolen from the address and there were no reports of any physical injuries.

An investigation is ongoing. There have been no arrests at this time...'
Archived Daily Mail Article:

Another member of the British Parliament was stabbed to death today (Friday 15th Oct). Tory MP Sir David Amess was
attacked and stabbed a multiple of times. Jo Cox, a Labour Party Member of Parliament for Batley & Spen was shot and
stabbed to death in 2016, this seems like another incident where politics drew a nutter out of the shadows.

Quote:Sir David Amess: Conservative MP stabbed to death

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10201]

Conservative MP Sir David Amess.

'Conservative MP Sir David Amess has died after being stabbed at his constituency surgery in Essex.
Police said a 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder after the attack at a church in Leigh-on-Sea.
They said they recovered a knife and were not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.

Sir David, 69, had been an MP since 1983 and was married with five children.

Health Secretary Sajid Javid said he was "a great man, a great friend, and a great MP, killed while fulfilling his
democratic role". Chancellor Rishi Sunak said: "The worst aspect of violence is its inhumanity. It steals joy from
the world and can take from us that which we love the most.

"Today it took a father, a husband, and a respected colleague. All my thoughts and prayers are with Sir David's
loved ones." Sir David, who represented Southend West, was holding a constituency surgery - where voters can
meet their MP and discuss concerns - at Belfairs Methodist Church in Eastwood Road North.

Essex Police said they received reports of a stabbing shortly after 12:05 BST and found a man injured.
He was treated by emergency services but died at the scene.

Sir David is the second sitting MP to be killed in the last five years, following the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox in
2016. She was killed outside a library in Birstall, West Yorkshire, where she was due to hold a constituency surgery.

Southend councillor John Lamb told the BBC that Sir David moved his surgeries to different locations around the
constituency "to meet the people" and said the attack was "absolutely dreadful".
"We've lost a very good, hard working constituency MP who worked for everyone," he said.
"It didn't matter who you were, it didn't matter about your religion or your culture. If you had a problem he would
work for you."...'
Archived BBC Article:

(10-15-2021, 04:29 PM)BIAD Wrote: Another member of the British Parliament was stabbed to death today (Friday 15th Oct). Tory MP Sir David Amess was
attacked and stabbed a multiple of times. Jo Cox, a Labour Party Member of Parliament for Batley & Spen was shot and
stabbed to death in 2016, this seems like another incident where politics drew a nutter out of the shadows.

Quote:Sir David Amess: Conservative MP stabbed to death

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10201]

Conservative MP Sir David Amess.

'Conservative MP Sir David Amess has died after being stabbed at his constituency surgery in Essex.
Police said a 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder after the attack at a church in Leigh-on-Sea.
They said they recovered a knife and were not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.

Sir David, 69, had been an MP since 1983 and was married with five children.

Health Secretary Sajid Javid said he was "a great man, a great friend, and a great MP, killed while fulfilling his
democratic role". Chancellor Rishi Sunak said: "The worst aspect of violence is its inhumanity. It steals joy from
the world and can take from us that which we love the most.

"Today it took a father, a husband, and a respected colleague. All my thoughts and prayers are with Sir David's
loved ones." Sir David, who represented Southend West, was holding a constituency surgery - where voters can
meet their MP and discuss concerns - at Belfairs Methodist Church in Eastwood Road North.

Essex Police said they received reports of a stabbing shortly after 12:05 BST and found a man injured.
He was treated by emergency services but died at the scene.

Sir David is the second sitting MP to be killed in the last five years, following the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox in
2016. She was killed outside a library in Birstall, West Yorkshire, where she was due to hold a constituency surgery.

Southend councillor John Lamb told the BBC that Sir David moved his surgeries to different locations around the
constituency "to meet the people" and said the attack was "absolutely dreadful".
"We've lost a very good, hard working constituency MP who worked for everyone," he said.
"It didn't matter who you were, it didn't matter about your religion or your culture. If you had a problem he would
work for you."...'
Archived BBC Article:

That`s sad ....It seem like he was asking earlyer something to be done to knife crime , and after that , was victim of knife attack .

Early this year, Sir David Amess asked the PM to "commit to ensuring knife crime is reduced" but tragically became the latest victim of London's knife crime epidemic.
Just in and the MSM won't touch it.

The suspect is 25 Year Old Somalian Man.

The ridiculous state of today's UK Police.

Quote:Man charged with Crawley kidnap and police impersonation

'A chef has been charged after a teenage girl was approached by a stranger in a hi-viz jacket who stopped
and searched her before cycling off. The 14-year-old girl was on her way to school in Three Bridges, Crawley,
West Sussex, on Wednesday, when it happened.

David Peter Young, 32, of Garton Close, Ifield, faces charges including kidnap and impersonating a police officer.
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court later. Mr Young has been charged with
kidnap with intent to commit a relevant sexual offence, kidnap, impersonating a police officer and two breaches of
a sexual harm prevention order. Sussex Police said the girl was unharmed and receiving support.

Lone police officers
Supt Marc Clothier said: "We have not received any similar reports at this time and there is no current risk to anyone
in the community in relation to this case." Sussex Police said more uniformed patrols would be in the area and issued
advice to anyone worried about lone police officers.

Supt Clothier said: "We understand some people may want additional reassurance when interacting with a lone police
officer and when you are alone. "If this is the case, genuine officers can use their police radio on loudspeaker to talk to
the operator in the police control room."

He added: "The operator can confirm the identity of the officer, that they are on duty and carrying out legitimate policing
business. You can also ask a passer-by to observe."...'
BBC:

Quote:Serving police officer arrested on suspicion of sexual assault as cops appeal for witnesses seen outside pub

'A Police officer has been arrested on suspicion of a sexual assault.
The 48-year-old officer, of States Police in Jersey, was not on duty at the time of the alleged offence on October 9.
He remains in police custody after being arrested at a private address yesterday morning.

The arrested officer and the victim are known to each other, and the victim is receiving support from specialist officers.
Police want to speak to several witnesses who may have vital information and have issued pictures of the witnesses
they are trying to trace. They are not suspected of any wrongdoing and are not involved in the incident police are

investigating.

POLICE PROBE
A States of Jersey Police spokesman said: "The people we would like to speak to are: Two men who were seen on
CCTV talking to an honorary police officer outside the Trafalgar pub in St Aubin at around 10.15pm about some
concerns they had. "The first man was wearing dark trousers, a white top and white shoes, thought to be trainers.

"The other man is wearing a dark top, with blue shorts with white stripes down the side and very distinctive bright red
or orange trainers. "Another witness police would like to speak to was originally in the Trafalgar pub, and then got the
bus into town where he interacted with those involved in the incident.

"This man is described as over 40 years old, and wearing a distinctive Hawaiian sleeveless vest.
"These people are not suspected of any wrongdoing and are not involved in the incident we are investigating.
"We believe they could help with our enquiries and would ask them to contact us as soon as possible."...'
The Sun:

Quote:F-WORD ROAD RANT Police enforcement officer launches foul-mouthed rant at legally-parked driver

'A Police enforcement officer launched a foul-mouthed rant at a motorist who parked legally to take in a sea view.
The campervan driver pulled up behind a police van on a road with no yellow lines.

A video shows the officer shouting: “What’s your f*****g name?”
The driver asks: “Why are you kicking off?” And the officer replies: “I’ve asked you f*****gnicely to move.
You’re being an a***.”
He gives the driver a ticket, wrongly accusing him of obstruction.

The driver says he just wants to look at the view at the Wirral, Merseyside.
He adds: “Who are you swearing at? You’re getting reported, mate.”
The driver’s one-minute Facebook clip was viewed 130,000 times in 24 hours.

A viewer wrote: “This is absolutely disgraceful.”
Referring to the police worker’s stature, another mocked: “I think you were a little short with him.”
Police said their Professional Standards Department will investigate, and “robust action” could be taken...'
Source:

In other news...

Quote:13th Oct.
London's New Year fireworks cancelled for a second year

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10205]

'London's famous riverside New Year's Eve fireworks display has been cancelled for a second year because
of "uncertainties caused by Covid". England was under strict lockdown last year, but despite all restrictions
having been lifted, London Mayor Sadiq Khan has again called the event off.

Normally about 100,000 people pack the streets around Victoria Embankment.
There will still be a celebration in Trafalgar Square, with details to be announced "in due course".
The beginning of 2021 was rung in by millions of viewers watching a light show on television.
Explaining why this year's event was also being cancelled, a spokesperson for the mayor said:
"Due to the uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, our world-famous New Year's Eve display will not be
held on the banks of the Thames this year...'
BBC:

Quote:Diwali on Trafalgar Square

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10206]

Date:Saturday 23 October 2021
Time:4:00pm to 10:00pm
Venue:
Trafalgar Square, Westminster, London, WC2N 5DN, United Kingdom
Cost:Free
This year, we’re going back to Diwali’s roots with the focus firmly on the true essence of Diwali.

There’ll also be delicious Indian food, arts and crafts, plus themed entertainment on the big screen, including:

Diwali greetings from Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London and others outstanding performances from London and beyond.
educational shorts with the story of the Ramayana through art religious aspects of Diwali cookery demo by Michelin
Star Chef Atul Kochhar clips from other Diwali celebrations from different locations and more.

Competitions
This year, as we focus on coming back into the light, we’re asking you to join in by entering our competition.
Bring along your best Rangoli to Trafalgar Square. These should be A3 and protected by a wrapping/cover.
We’ll lay these next to our stunning Rangoli centrepiece.

All the Rangolis will form a beautiful collage in the centre of Trafalgar Centre. The Rangolis that are bought to the square
will be judged for the competition and returned to each person at 6pm.
Competition prizes include a full day tour on an open top bus with Golden Tours.

Exhibitions
While you’re in the square, why not visit the National Gallery and see how paintings reflect the essence of Diwali.
Tours take place 2pm to 2:45pm and 3pm to 3:45pm.
London.gov:

Update on the death of a member of Parliament in a Methodist church.

Quote:Sir David Amess: MP murder suspect held under Terrorism Act

'The man arrested by police following the killing of the MP Sir David Amess has been named as Ali Harbi Ali.

The 25-year-old is being held under the Terrorism Act and officers have until Friday to question him.
The BBC understands Mr Ali was referred to the counter-terrorist Prevent scheme some years ago, but was
never a formal subject of interest to MI5.

Whitehall officials told the BBC that the man being held was Ali Harbi Ali, a British man of Somali heritage...'
BBC:

Quote:'BLANK STARE' Sir David Amess killer was ‘dead behind the eyes’ after attack,
on terror alert list and had extremist material on phone

'The killer of MP Sir David Amess was "dead behind the eyes" after the attack, was on a terror watch list
and had extremist material on his phone. Sir David was knifed during a constituency surgery in Leigh-on-Sea,
Essex on Friday.

The killer of Sir David travelled 50 miles by train to murder him - and apparently had told the MP's staff that he
had recently moved to the area. Security sources told The Mail on Sunday Ali planned his murderous attack
more than a week in advance.

Counter-terror cops believe he boarded a service in London to carry out the lone wolf attack.

The suspect had not been on MI5’s “subject of interest” list. But he had been referred to the early stages of the
Government Prevent anti-terror scheme. Cops and security services are examining the theory he was ­radicalised
online during lockdown. And they believe the suspect may have been inspired by al-Shabaab, an al-Qaeda offshoot
operating in Somalia and Kenya...'
The Sun:

Sadiq just said its normal for a big city... get used to it.  minusculeheadbanging