Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it still only a Computer?
They have been pushing AI intelligence on us all and they have Robots that can look very human like.
They have them programed to tell people what they want to hear, Robots doing all the work for Humans, a real Utopia.
Would you trust a Robot, I wouldn't.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
She sees a future where only robots work and the humans are kept busy/entertained watching a fake reality of their choosing?

No, thanks!  Good lord! Who cannot see what's going on here?  Talk about your brain-dead idiots being led by the Cabal! 

We cannot allow this to continue.
(12-02-2019, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: She sees a future where only robots work and the humans are kept busy/entertained watching a fake reality of their choosing?

No, thanks!  Good lord! Who cannot see what's going on here?  Talk about your brain-dead idiots being led by the Cabal! 

We cannot allow this to continue.

I don't think it's a matter of us "allowing" this to continue - it's going to, with or without us. Without us, obviously, if we can be obstinate enough to require our removal. What we need to do instead is adapt and overcome, Develop a strategy that will allow us to exist with whatever comes, as independently as possible. As I mentioned in another post, this is not our world any more, and the new owners are going to do as they will. The most we can hope for is to carve out our own little areas where they will leave us alone until our time comes.

Our time for effecting change and directing progress has come and gone, and the new holders of that position have different ideas that are inimical to the personal freedom we were raised to pursue.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’