Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fartgate Trends on Twitter
I haven't laughed this hard in months!  Not much to post, except Eric Swalwell appears to "let one rip" on live t.v. during a news broadcast.
So many funny tweets being posted by members kept me belly laughing.

Here's one:

Quote:David Martosko
@dmartosko·
2h
I'm dying. Absolutely dying. #fartgate
No matter how famous you are, you will never compete with cheeky Eric Swalwell's MSNBC flatulence, which is now trending on Twitter.

A fart is trending.

A fart.

Trending.

We must get to the bottom of this scandal.

And of course there's a graph:

Quote:[Image: 7O4Bxx7m_bigger.jpg]

Saladino for Congress @JoeySalads

·
1h
Graph of today’s Carbon Emission levels. #fartgate

[Image: EJtJfyoWkAUDebH?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Quote:[/url][Image: 7O4Bxx7m_bigger.jpg]

Saladino for Congress @JoeySalads

BREAKING: Photo of Eric Swalwell after the MSNBC interview surfaces. #FartGate

[Image: EJtGIInXkAAtJ_t?format=jpg&name=small]

Quote:Carpe Donktum @CarpeDonktum

Swalells fart has attracted more attention than his Presidential Campaign ever did. [url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/FartGate?src=hashtag_click]#FartGate

Quote:Catturd  @catturd2
·
2h    
Breaking ... AOC has just announce that due to Eric Swalwell’s thunderous fart - planet Earth now has only 8 years before it explodes into hellfire and ash from global warming.

Quote:Catturd  @catturd2
1h

Please  @realDonaldTrump tweet about Eric Swalwell’s fart. I’ll never ask you for another thing as long as I live.

There's a whole lot more, but you get the picture.
I wonder how long it will take Swalwell to appear back on the news? This had to be embarrassing!   tinylaughing

Read about it here and watch the video of the fart at the bottom of the article.

As Californian Democrat Eric Swalwell toots about another up-in-the-air conspiracy regarding President Trump,
other noises from those who dislike the way he's power-bombing the US public, are also becoming more frequent.

Swalwell's latest rant cut loose across the media and in a cloud of confusion, the Republican accused the President
of somehow using taxpayer dollars to help him cheat an election. One might gasp at such an allegation, but considering
the recent round of air-zingers in the Democrat's impeachment inquiry, we know that many more will bubble to the surface.

The silent -but deadly majority of the President's supporters may ignore Swalwell's trumpeting and think he's just full of
hot air, but the quacking mainstream media will no doubt parp out the red-faced politician's recent queef.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I think it's just a cryin' shame that folks are "tweeting" about this - at least I must think so, as the very notion of mentioning it in a "tweet" has brought tears to my eyes... Maybe they should rename "tweets" to "toots"... no, that won't work, either...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-19-2019, 11:28 AM)BIAD Wrote: As Californian Democrat Eric Swalwell toots about another up-in-the-air conspiracy regarding President Trump,
other noises from those who dislike the way he's power-bombing the US public, are also becoming more frequent.

Swalwell's latest rant cut loose across the media and in a cloud of confusion, the Republican accused the President
of somehow using taxpayer dollars to help him cheat an election. One might gasp at such an allegation, but considering
the recent round of air-zingers in the Democrat's impeachment inquiry, we know that many more will bubble to the surface.

The silent -but deadly majority of the President's supporters may ignore Swalwell's trumpeting and think he's just full of
hot air, but the quacking mainstream media will no doubt parp out the red-faced politician's recent queef.
tinybiggrin

tinylaughing minusculeclap
Im sure GT will order him to be killed to save the world