Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THIS is What They're HIDING!!
Whoa, Nellie!  You really have to take some time to listen to this interview with Justen Faull! 

Bombshells dropped all through, but don't miss out on the information towards the end that will make your head explode.

BOOM!

I'm not going to say anymore because I want you to hear this for yourself, then tell me what you think.

I mean...    WOW!   tinywhat 

(11-16-2019, 02:15 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Whoa, Nellie!  You really have to take some time to listen to this interview with Justen Faull! 

Bombshells dropped all through, but don't miss out on the information towards the end that will make your head explode.

BOOM!

I'm not going to say anymore because I want you to hear this for yourself, then tell me what you think.

I mean...    WOW!   tinywhat 
I agree, wow! (BIAD is looking concerned as he's listening to this!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I watched the whole thing, beginning to end. While I DO believe that Hillary can accurately be described as "The Bitch From Hell", I do not believe, for an instant, that this is how that came into being. I believe, instead, that what we are seeing in this video is a big steaming pile of horse-shit that has been dumped onto a thin veneer of fact, and that the thin veneer of fact is SO thin that it will never be able to support the weight of the horse-shit piled on to it.

For example, spiritual things are not brought about by technological things. Spirit is not dependent on technology, so the entire "we traded people to demons in exchange for technology" doesn't wash, at all.

However, I DO believe they are correct in asserting that space aliens don't come from the space everyone thinks they do - but from another space entirely, and that space is likely to be in other dimensions.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-17-2019, 04:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I watched the whole thing, beginning to end. While I DO believe that Hillary can accurately be described as "The Bitch From Hell", I do not believe, for an instant, that this is how that came into being. I believe, instead, that what we are seeing in this video is a big steaming pile of horse-shit that has been dumped onto a thin veneer of fact, and that the thin veneer of fact is SO thin that it will never be able to support the weight of the horse-shit piled on to it.

For example, spiritual things are not brought about by technological things. Spirit is not dependent on technology, so the entire "we traded people to demons in exchange for technology" doesn't wash, at all.

However, I DO believe they are correct in asserting that space aliens don't come from the space everyone thinks they do - but from another space entirely, and that space is likely to be in other dimensions.

I do think there are some technologies available that can enhance one's ability to peer into other dimensions. Some people don't need it, but for those who do need a little help, I think it's there.
This sort of gets into the topic of Project Looking Glass.

It's a deep hole to dive into, and some things are just beyond our understanding.  I never say never, because when I do, I learn I'm wrong... eventually.

There is a part 2 that will be coming out soon. I look forward to seeing if he gets into more detail about how all this works.
(11-17-2019, 05:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I do think there are some technologies available that can enhance one's ability to peer into other dimensions. Some people don't need it, but for those who do need a little help, I think it's there.
This sort of gets into the topic of Project Looking Glass.

It's a deep hole to dive into, and some things are just beyond our understanding.  I never say never, because when I do, I learn I'm wrong... eventually.

There is a part 2 that will be coming out soon. I look forward to seeing if he gets into more detail about how all this works.

It has been scientifically shown that an extraordinarily large proportion of people "see things" when scrying (staring into a mirror or other reflective surface, like a crystal ball), but there is no scientific explanation so far, that I am aware of, to explain it. They've done studies that show it happens to more people than a "random sample of crazy" would suggest it should, but not enough studies to explain WHY.

BUT - I don't think that is the sort of "technology" the gentleman is referring to - mirrors and crystal balls and such. I believe he was referring to a decidedly more terrestrial-use tech, like transportation and weaponry, maybe cell phones and the like, all of which spiritual beings have not much need of.

Hillary being born of a "Hellarion" demon was the farthest out statement, to my mind. Sometimes, evil doesn't need a source - it just IS, without an explanation. I don't care if Hillary's ma really was a skank-slut that turned herself out to demons. That isn't necessary to explain Hillary's "bitch from Hell" persona. She's just junkyard-dog mean, as some folks are, to quote a phrase from my police instructor lo those many years ago.

There really IS "spiritual warfare", and always has been. I think, however, that this gentleman is conflating it with decidedly worldly things, and trying to meld the two into a useless mish-mash that will only serve to cloud the differences between them, and solutions to them.

You don't fight a shooting war with wooden spoons, and you don't fight a spiritual war with alien technology.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Oh Boy!  Just in time, I was getting bored.  I haven't watched it yet, but I'm about to. I wanted to get it to you guys so you can watch it tonight too.

Here it is, part 2 from the SGT Report.

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Thank You, Very interesting, Really needs to be watched by the Simple Minded Sheeple out there in Fake News land.

@"Ninurta"  I have to agree with you a little also. We didn't trade people to Demons, but we did trade people to Alien Races for Tech. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]