Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Europe's Christmas Greetings... I Mean, Warnings.
It looks like The Daily Star is struggling to embrace multiculturalism in mainland Europe this Christmas.
Instead of the Star of Bethlehem glowing in the winter sky, there's the cloud of fear from terrorists...
imported terrorists.

Quote:Christmas market terror warning issued for Brits flying to Spain and Germany.

Britons heading abroad to the likes of France, Sweden and the Netherlands to
see the Christmas markets have been issued new travel advice.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6654]

'The UK Foreign Office has warned Brits of the “threat of terrorism” at Christmas Market destinations this festive season.
The government department has updated its travel advice for Britons travelling to the likes of Germany, France and Spain.
It is warning travellers heading abroad for the festivities to stay vigilant due to the potential risk of terror attacks.

The advice, also in place for countries such as Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands which are popular at Christmas, states:
"There is a general threat from terrorism.
"There may be increased security in place over the festive period, including
at Christmas markets and other major events that might attract large crowds.
"You should remain vigilant and follow the advice of local authorities."

The travel advice for Spain also warns tourists to be vigilant during the New Years celebrations.
Meanwhile the Foreign Office’s advice for Germany reads: “Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Germany.

“The German government has announced that increased security has been put in place as a precaution at public buildings,
major events, transport hubs and large public gatherings.
“You should be vigilant and follow the advice of local authorities.”

Meanwhile the advice for Brits heading to France warns of potential Yellow Vest protests, especially this weekend.
“Some protests linked to the yellow vest (gilets jaunes) movement continue across France, generally taking place on Saturdays,”
it states.

“The first anniversary of the yellow vest (gilets jaunes) movement falls on the weekend of 16-17 November, and there is an
increased risk of disruption because of this.” Despite the warnings, the Foreign Office says “most visits are trouble-free”.

It comes after a terror attack at a Berlin Christmas market in 2016 left 12 people dead after a stolen lorry was driven through
the streets. In 2018, five people were killed after a terrorist attack at Strasbourg's Christmas market...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The Commies intend to remove any kind of Christian-based activities wherever they can. Use the fear tactic to keep shoppers and sight-seers away from these businesses and they will be forced to lock up their doors for good eventually.

As always, Soros has his nasty paws in this somewhere.  Q said they have special plans for him, but he will be dealt with by another country, not the U.S.A.  I wish they'd hurry and take him out!
I've been tracking this for a couple of months -mainly due to Wallfire's inference of the activities on the
European continent and with UK's Prime Minister's Christmas speech, it placed a lot of confirmation in
what I thought might be actually happening.

Some of the discussion on this topic also appears here on Rogue Nation.
Sri Lanka Explosions: Hotels & Christian Churches.

So without rambling further it'll be easier to watch this video and see what I -and I presume, the
'way-ahead-of-me' Wallfire are alluding to.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.