Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network
An insider that works at CNN has come out to blow the whistle on Jeff Zucker, the CNN President, and his bias against President Trump and the agenda to help impeach him.

Better watch this one before You Tube removes it!  

Thank you Project Veritas!    minusculeclap

Thank you Mystic and thank your Veritas.

minusculeclap minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
CNN isn't the only Fake News out there.  ABC got caught trying to pass off a gun range in Kentucky as being in Syria.

mediumfacepalm
Will they ever learn that we are awake now, and we see through their lies?  Please, if you know anyone who still listens to these liars, please help them!  Show them theses posts where we're exposing them.  The media is destroying our country through their fakery.

Quote:ABC News on Oct. 14 took down a video recorded at a Kentucky gun range after passing it off as the footage of the armed conflict in Syria.

“We’ve taken down the video that aired on ‘World News Tonight’ Sunday and ‘Good Morning America’ this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy. ABC News regrets the error,” ABC News said in a statement.

ABC news anchor Tom Llamas showed the erroneous footage during the opening segment of World News Tonight on Oct. 13.
“This video right here appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border down,” Llamas told the viewers. “The Kurds, who fought alongside the U.S. against ISIS. Now horrific reports of atrocities committed by Turkish-backed fighters on those very allies.”

The video ABC News aired matched footage recorded during a nighttime shooting event at Knob Creek Gun Range in Kentucky. According to the Knob Creek website, the nighttime machine-gun shoot is a biannual event. According to Guns.com, it is attended by nearly 20,000 people.

The news anchor prefaced the video with comments which linked the “horrific report of atrocities” with a decision by President Donald Trump to withdraw American troops from Syria. Trump has defended the decision and authorized the executive to issue sanctions against Turkey.

“Big sanctions on Turkey coming! Do people really think we should go to war with NATO Member Turkey? Never ending wars will end!” Trump wrote on Twitter on Oct. 14. “The same people who got us into the Middle East mess are the people who most want to stay there!”

ABC News played the footage again on Good Morning America on Oct. 14. In a segment entitled “Crisis in Syria.”
“This video obtained by ABC News appears to show the fury of the Turkish attack on the border town,” Correspondent Ian Pannell said in reference to the gun range footage.

Television news networks continue to cover the Trump administration in an overwhelmingly negative fashion. According to the most recent study by the Media Research Center, 90 percent of the Trump coverage by ABC, CBS, and NBC is negative.

I also saw a clip (that I can't share here) of a woman holding the body of a child who she claims was killed in attacks and crying fake tears.  Only problem is, the child kept opening his eyes and looking around.   tinylaughing 

These people are stupid!   minusculebiggrin
@"Mystic Wanderer"  Please, if you know anyone who still listens to these liars, please help them!  Can Not Fix STUPID!
Just can not Help The SHEEPLE living in States of California, New Jersey or New York just to mention a few.
They are Utterly Brain Dead and Believe Hillary and Chelsea are here to Save Us All.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
After my above reply, I found this two videos and it is Very Informative.
All you need to know about the Scum-Bags tha Run CNN.
Yes I attached the Part 2 of Part 1 from @"Mystic Wanderer"  Post.

Share with the CNN Sheeple, the Brain Dead Followers of a Evil and Corrupt Organization.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Zucker has a real burr up his ass about President Trump!
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Another clip from PV.  There have been a few more short ones that I haven't posted, but in this one they are talking about wishing for Trump's death.  tinyok 

Quote:BREAKING: Field Production Supervisor
@CNN
Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully Soon.”

President Trump is taking them down!  Hahahahahahaha! tinylaughing

Quote:“My clients intend to file legal action against you, to seek compensatory damages, treble damages, punitive damages, injunction relief, reimbursement of legal costs and all other legal and equitable remedies, to the maximum extent permitted by law.”
[Image: EHLD7OxX4AAqo3H?format=jpg&name=medium]

Trump rocks!   minusculeknocks 

[Image: EHLD7PUXYAEhgnV?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EHLD7OwXYAARfJw?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EHLD7OxXkAEf5Lh?format=jpg&name=medium]