Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(01-08-2021, 10:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", Okay.
As you can tell, I'm not brushed up on what happened around the world before 2015. I was one of those "asleep" people who thought the world would keep on turning and everything would be hunky-dory without my attention to it, or input.
I hated, absolutely hated, history in school, so I never paid much attention to it. I blame that on boring teachers.

I've learned more in the past 5 years about politics and history than I ever could have in school.

S'ok. You couldn't be expected to know it. I only know it because I lived part of it. When I'm gone, no doubt that history will be as well, replaced by The Party Line, "truth" as The Party wants people to believe it.

10 years from now, if this is not stopped in this moment, kids will believe what they are told of history, and what they are told will be entirely what The Party wants them to believe.

Welcome to 1984, 36 years behind schedule.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Listen and learn...

This is on Rumble, so I can only provide the link.  Please watch!

You guys/gals want something to do?  Here's a PDF to sink your teeth into!

This is from YIG's post on her website:

Quote:Posted by Yig Wilson on March 3, 2021 at 4:14pm in Daily Articles and PDF's etc

I highly suggest downloading this pdf that I am going to link you to.

This is from a Whistleblower. Below graphic will give you a clue as to whats going on here.
If I were to guess just from reading so far, I think this whistleblower may actually be "@Johnheretohelp."
[Image: 8628584674?profile=RESIZE_584x]
So many names you will recognize are being dropped and Im only up to page 20. Wanted to get this out to you ASAP.

Some names already:
Rod Rosenstein
Justice Roberts
VP Pence
Paul Ryan
Mittens Romney
Epstein
These are just so far.

Epstein set up Roberts adoption of kids
Pence is Gay, but most of knew that anyway. Likes young men. No surprise
Was in the attempt to take down POTUS
There are 191 pages to this pdf. So, if you are on a phone I would suggest try reading it from the link. Dont know how long it will stay up. If you have plenty of memory then download it.
I will update this page if I come across something we may not have known up till now. By all means feel free to comment with your own findings. 

UPDATE: I knew that link wasnt going to last long. I have uploaded the File for you. You can read it here: 3-3-21 FULL Transcript of Whistleblower Interview.pdf

[/url]

https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/the-dirty-trick-squad-whistleblower-pdf

Click on the link at the bottom of her page, or the one I posted outside the quote box, and download the PDF. 
[url=https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/the-dirty-trick-squad-whistleblower-pdf]Source
Here's one to take you down the rabbit hole.  
Let's look at some information that ties the Corona Virus to electrical currents, and those electrical currents possibly being shot down on the human population by satellites. 

I'll begin by asking you to watch this short 8 minute video on Instagram. You don't need an account. I don't have an account, so you'll have to click the link to watch: Watch Video Here

Now that you've finished the video, I'd like you to look at these Q posts #2013 through #2017. 
Go to qalerts.pub and post the numbers in the search box. 
They are all talking about taking satellites named "Corona" offline.  Coincidence? 

minusculethinking

Could it be that the White Hats knew that these satellites were going to be used to make this virus much worse than it was? 

Wait! You say, "But we didn't know about the virus until early 2020".  
There are videos showing Fauci and Gates talking about this virus several years before 2020, and one where Fauci talked about how Pres. Trump would face a pandemic during his presidency. How did he know this in advance?
I think I have it here on RN somewhere, maybe this thread, I don't remember, but it's posted. Some of you may have watched it?
Just recently there was a story on Twitter showing Fauci and Obummer in the Wuhan lab while he was POTUS. What was he doing there?

This also reminds me of the chatter that came out about 5G making the virus worse when it first spread in China. 
Was it something in the frequency that excited the virus to make it spread quicker and maybe even worse? I have posted about that too, so I won't go over it again. 

Just some interesting things to consider for us "critical thinkers".  

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this please.  
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Super interesting!

People, watch the video she linked above. 8 minutes, not too scientific language, if i could understand, so can you.

But i am not sure that 5g causes anything, but that might be due to my lack of knowledge.

Thank you for sharing!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Leaving here for posterity, lest we forget.

Quote:Clinton Body Count Series #5: Woman Set to Testify Against Clintons Blown Up in Home Explosion

There are many "accidental" deaths discussed in this article who had close ties to the Clintons.