Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are YOU Going, Sept. 20th?
Are You?
We are are not.
There is No Sense in being Arrested for Nothing, any Aliens there were moved years ago. Secret Space Craft Yes, but those are Hidden. 
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I once saw a ufo soaring over my head as I floated in the pool at the Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas.
It was a clear-blue sky and I guessed it was on recon from Area 51.
Then as I peered closer, I realised it was a plastic bag enjoying the desert thermals.
tinywondering

Nope -even if I lived closer... no Sir, I wouldn't go. The folks who're paid to secure the place will
make sure the devil-may-care kids quickly discover what adulthood is really like.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-01-2019, 08:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: Nope -even if I lived closer... no Sir, I wouldn't go. The folks who're paid to secure the place will
make sure the devil-may-care kids quickly discover what adulthood is really like.

Me too neither!

I used to work for the same company that produces "The Cammie Dudes", although I never worked on that particular contract. There is nothing in Area 51 worth arrest or worse. Back in the 90's, Area 51 was drawing too much attention, so all the "stuff" of interest that was stashed away there was moved to a more secure, more PRIVATE, facility closer to the midwest. I won't say just where, but the take away here is that it is not THERE in Area 51 any more.

Area 51 was maintained as a decoy site, due to it's growing fame - if everyone is looking THERE, they won't bother to look for where the stuff really IS. As a decoy site, I feel bound to mention that folks ought to consider what happens to ducks when they get too close to the decoys... and the security staff is still on the ball, mostly to make sure no one discovers that the site is a decoy, which would negate the value of having it as a decoy at all.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yeah, what Ninurta said.  Not worth getting killed when nothing is there.

Besides, long trips makes my arthritis flare up and I get so stiff I can't walk. 

Have I ever mentioned I don't fly?
21st September 2019.

Quote:'Fears that thousands of people could storm Area 51 on Friday were unfounded, with just several dozen
arriving at the secretive US military base.

Millions had responded to a Facebook post in June calling for people to raid the facility in Nevada on 20
September to "see them aliens". But nobody attempted to enter the site and only one person was arrested
- for urinating near the gate..'
Auntie Beeb:

Near the gate?!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6392]
Definite evidence... that crane has been photoshopped in to make you think it's all just
a tourist-trap. They can't fool me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was once sharing a room with 3 other guys wile on a course, and one of thee guys has soya for the first time. i can tell you that UFO stands for unidentified farting object as it took a wile to find out who he was
(09-21-2019, 10:09 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I was once sharing a room with 3 other guys wile on a course, and one of thee guys has soya for the first time. i can tell you that UFO stands for unidentified farting object as it took a wile to find out who he was

Did this guy wear sunglasses...? That's always a dead-giveaway.
Maybe the fumes you smelled were some type of propulsion system that's not hit the mainstream media yet.
Only Bob Lazar knows for sure!
tinyhuh tinyhuh