Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Quotes
Quote:"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz SL500.” Frank Sinatra

"It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.”

George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.” Sharon Stone

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.”

Jack Nicholson

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.” Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady)

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.” Robert De Niro

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, 'I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked!” Jerry Seinfeld

Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences money can buy.

Steve Martin

You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman. Stuff you pay good money for later in life. Bob Hope

"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.” Oscar Wilde