Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wait, Wait, Wait,,,, WTF!!??
This whole Snow White thing is REAL!!?? Shocked

I thought is was a Fairytale, I only heard about it here in America.
Quote:'Snow White' gravestone surfaces in Germany
tinysurprised

Quote:The long-lost gravestone of an 18th-century baroness believed to be the inspiration for the fairy tale “Snow White” has surfaced in Germany.
Earlier this week, the Bamberg Diocesan Museum in Southern Germany announced the rediscovery of Sophia Maria von Erthal’s gravestone. “
The gravestone was considered lost until it recently re-emerged privately and was handed over to the Diocesan Museum,” a museum statement reads.
So a private collector had kept it for his/her own enjoyment,,,, or something Kinky?
Quote:Born into an aristocratic family in 1725, von Erthal was the daughter of Prince Philipp von Erthal, who owned a mirror factory. Her brothers were Prince Bishop Franz Ludwig and Archbishop Friedrich Karl Joseph.

The Spessart Museum in von Erthal’s birthplace of Lohr am Main notes that after the death of Sophia’s mother, her father married Claudia Elisabeth Maria von Venningen, the imperial countess of Reichenstein. The young baroness, who was about 18 at the time of her father’s remarriage, had a difficult relationship with her stepmother.

In a clear nod to that “magic mirror on the wall,” the museum notes that it has a von Erthal family mirror inscribed with the words “amour propre” (self love) in its collection.
There really was a Mirror,,,,
Quote:The Bamberg Diocesan Museum notes that the presence of mines in the local area may have fed into the famous fairy tale. “There were mines where children or minors worked in the tunnels, which could point to the seven dwarves,” it said. Visitors also have to cross seven hills to get to the mines.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeap

Makes me pauses for a second
Local legends and information turned into stories with a few changes
(08-07-2019, 06:22 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: Yeap

Makes me pauses for a second
Local legends and information turned into stories with a few changes

Right, you can understand this, because you are an Awesome Story Writer and Teller.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]