Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Climate Change?
If you discuss a topic long enough, you can arrive at any semi-rational result.

Extinction Rebellion is an art/drama project where extraordinary emotive claims are performed
in physical form. To capture your audience, gluing themselves to conduits of daily life ensures
that -not only is the viewer attained, the hand-wringing virtue-signalling tragedy-actor evokes
an emotion from the viewer and to Extinction Rebellion, that's the pay-off.

Then they all go home in time for tea and scones.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The Executive Intelligence Report has released this information to the public.
I got this information off a video by SGT Report. The guest speaker was talking about how the real agenda behind the climate change push is to get us to 0 Co2 emissions by the year 2050.

That means death to all life on Earth people!  Think about that next time you go out to march about how we're destroying the planet. It's not us, it's them!

[Image: co2-cover.png]

Am I the only one who sees evil inside this mind-controlled girl?  Look at her eyes. 

Quote:Sept. 22, 2019 (EIRNS)—EIR has released a Special report titled ‘CO₂ Reduction’ Is a Mass Murder Policy: Designed by Wall Street and the City of London. The dossier, which includes Helga Zepp-LaRouche’s “International Call to Youth: The Age of Reason Is in the Stars!” is intended for mass publication and circulation to provide full exposure of the “green finance” mobilization of a virtual new Children’s Crusade in the service of drastic reduction of human population. View the full report.

Quote:This report is being circulated by Executive Intelligence Review on the occasion of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, which will be preceded by a Climate Summit convened by the Secretary-General. This summit is supposedly being held to “address the climate emergency” and claims that this will “require an unprecedented effort from all sectors of society.”

This unprecedented effort, in order to reduce emissions of CO₂, would be not only costly, but deadly as well. The denial of efficient, affordable energy to a world in need would necessarily lead to the loss of millions of lives and the impoverishment of many millions more.

This is intentional.

Read this report to learn the dark story of the modern environmentalist movement. Come to understand why the world’s greatest financial powers are eagerly supporting climate hysteria. Encounter data refuting the supposed certainty of a world cataclysm facing us in a dozen years, and gain a fuller appreciation of the complexity of the Earth’s climate, in the context of the mechanisms of the solar system and beyond.

Most crucially, grasp the immense potential of the present moment.

We stand at the dawn of a new paradigm of relations among nations and peoples, in which win-win cooperation can replace—forever—the conflict that has characterized the succession of empires plaguing mankind, with the British Empire as its current incarnation.

By ending the imperial idea that growth and development should be prevented to maintain a static hierarchy of power (and a beastly image of mankind!), we can unleash the economic, scientific, and cultural growth that should characterize us as members of the most beautiful species on the planet—as human beings.

This unique potential is expressed in the opening article of this report, a press release written by Schiller Institute Founder Helga Zepp-LaRouche for use during international days of action held by the LaRouche movement and its friends everywhere—in Latin America, in Europe, in Africa, in Asia, and in the United States.
The youth of the world must be rallied to see that climate-change madness is completely contrary to the true identity of man as a spacefaring species, which can, with space technology, solve any problem and overcome any limits.
[Image: back_to_top.gif]    [Image: home.gif]
Oops! Forgot the source link. Source Link

Here is the SGT Report video.  Go to the 36:59 mark.

(10-18-2019, 09:43 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I cannot confirm how true this is , but its a fun read

Quote:Extinction Rebellion Co-Founder Says Climate Protest is About Ending Idea Heterosexuality is “Normal”
source

He failed high school biology, I see...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

There's a new movie (a remake again, of course!) coming out starring Robert Downey Jnr. and
it's called 'Dolittle'.

Apart from the title hinting at what Extinction Rebellion actually accomplish, maybe we could
convince Mr. Downey Jnr. to ask the rest of the Earth's species as to what sense dissolving the
natural male-female reproduction act is?

Christ... why can't they keep these kids in school longer and instead of teaching them lesbian ballet
studies, explain to them how the real world works.
tinysure
Nuff said.

Maybe Greta will visit Delhi and insult the people there...?
I think not.

Quote:Delhi choked by dangerous smog

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6582]

'Crop burning in nearby areas added to Delhi's ongoing high pollution levels have left the Indian capital
under a blanket of thick smog. Particulate levels are about 20 times higher than the maximum recommended
by the World Health Organisation.

Millions of masks are being distributed to schools and to high-risk people around the capital amid a declared
public health emergency. The city's schools have also been closed until at least next Tuesday...'
BBC:

And not a negative word about who made the pollution from the BBC.
They can't due to their skin colour.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In parts of Lapland it has been -27c, where the fu#k is all this warming when you need it

Quote:[img=893x0]https://thebarentsobserver.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/cold_frost_winter.jpg?itok=gX9OHxA4[/img]
Low sun, freezing cold in Finnmark the last day of October. Photo: Thomas Nilsen
October temperatures dip to coldest in decade across northernmost Europe
Global warming, regional cooling: -27 °C on Finnmarksvidda is extreme to be October. The county of Troms and Finnmark had several places with average temperature 2 to 4 degrees Celsius below normal for the month.
Read in Russian | Читать по-русски
By
Thomas Nilsen

November 01, 2019
All of Norway was way colder than normal in October, but especially so in the northernmost regions, the country’s Meteorological Institute reports.
Norway as such saw a 1,4 °C below average temperature, the coldest for the month since 2009 and 2003. Up north, the frost was more severe.      
The -27,2 °C was measures at Suolovuopmi-Lulit in Kautokeino and Cuivddatmohkki in Karasjok on October 28th.
In easternmost Finnmark, kids had a Halloween freezing cold with -19 °C in Kirkenes on October 31st.
The last day of October was also cold in northern Finland. Inari had a temperature down to -26 °C, YLE Sapmi reports.

[Image: asian_tourists_murmansk.jpg]Sergey Arzumanov (middle) with a happy group of Asian tourists outside Murmansk. Photo: Sergey Arzumanov / Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT

Murmansk, Russia’s largest city above the Arctic Circle, had a day temperature of -16 °C. 
Last night was down to -26 °C, local tourist guide Sergey Arzumanov tells to the Barents Observer.
“It was great. I was with a group of Asian tourists and we had a marvelous experience under the Northern Lights. Cold yes, but beautiful and spectacular,” Arzumanov says.
November started even colder than October ended in Murmansk. Day temperature on Friday was -20,3 °C, news online Severpost reports. This is the coldest ever measured in Murmansk on November 1st. The last all time low on this date in 1926. 
In a few weeks, the sun will be under the horizon for the polar night season inside the Arctic Circle. 
Oh my, the new climate-change calculations takes your concerns under its all-encompassing
theory!

Global Warming = Climate Change. Climate Change = Changes in climate around the world due
to the nasty white man.

Changes in climate around the world = Different weather patterns.
Different weather patterns = Seasonal differences and positions of countries relative to the sun.

Warming means cold, cooler climate, wet-and-warm and hot weather in particular areas of the world
and for a certain duration.
It's been said that white rapey men call it just weather in seasons.

For reading the above information, please send your carbon-credits to P.O Box GretaLuvsGore...
tinywondering
You know, I grew up hearing about people who liked to be spanked. Personally, it's not something I'd enjoy
and as I got older, the weirder stuff I became aware of certainly made me ponder if there were more of these
kind of idiots than just a handful.

Today, People want to be victims, they want to be scolded, whipped and told in an authoritative tone that they're
bad and should yearn for their punishment. Again, personally I think they're full of sh*t and should get their hands
dirty doing a real day''s toil.
But that would mean they'd be the same as regular folk and we can't have that, can we?

However, now it seems, there's a city full of 'em.

Quote:Giant Greta Thunberg mural to watch over San Francisco's downtown.

Project by Argentinian artist Andrés Iglesias is poised for completion next week in eco-conscious city.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6631]

'San Francisco, a city that prides itself on its eco-consciousness, will soon have a giant likeness of Swedish
climate activist Greta Thunberg gazing upon its downtown, reminding residents to respect the planet.

The Argentinian muralist Andres Iglesias, who signs his art with the pseudonym Cobre, is expected to complete
the project in the central Union Square neighborhood by next week, SFGate reported. Cobre also painted a
revered mural of the comedian Robin Williams that has since been demolished.

“Climate change is real,” Cobre told SFGate. “This girl Greta is awesome and she knows what she’s doing.
I hope with this mural people will realize we have to take care of the world.”

The environmental not-for-profit group One Atmosphere reportedly reached out to Cobre after the mural of Williams
was slated to come down and just as Cobre was searching for a building for his next project. The organization is
said to be supplying all the paint for the project.

It’s not the first time Thunberg has been immortalized in street art. Earlier this year, the UK-based aerosol artist Jody
Thomas painted a 50ft portrait of the teenager on the face of the historic Tobacco Factory in Bristol.

“She’s very much in the limelight, very current, very contemporary and she’s obviously clearly leading a very, very
important issue which affects all of us on the planet,” Thomas told the Huffington Post.

At 16, Thunberg has already reached the exalted status of Nobel peace prize nominee, leader of a movement to
reclaim the planet for future generations, focus of Donald Trump’s mockery, and hero among progressives and
young people.

In September, Thunberg became the face of a vast, coordinated strike to protest against government inaction on
the climate crisis. Demonstrations spanned an estimated 185 countries in one of the largest environmental protests
in history.

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I’m one of the lucky ones.
People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction,
and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth.

How dare you!” Thunberg said, addressing the United Nations Climate Action Summit.
“My message is that we’ll be watching you,” she said...'
The Guardian:

What's the paint made of?
tinyhuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Replying to the post above...

Targeting the youth of today. Go after those with no life experience, dumb them down with drugs, use mind control in schools, music, news, and then give them this Nazi teen to idolize for "guidance". 

Greta Thunberg looks like a young clone of Anglia Merkle. She is definitely a communist, even if she and others don't realize it.

I feel sorry for the youth of today; they have no idea why they are cheering and protesting, other than they just want to be a part of the 'group', or to get a few dollars in their pocket to buy their next FIX.  

I'm glad I'll be dead and gone before the Globalists take over the entire world, at least I hope I am.  I feel bad for the youth who will be left to live in the world they screamed so loudly to create.
(11-10-2019, 12:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: You know, I grew up hearing about people who liked to be spanked. Personally, it's not something I'd enjoy
and as I got older, the weirder stuff I became aware of certainly made me ponder if there were more of these
kind of idiots than just a handful.

Today, People want to be victims, they want to be scolded, whipped and told in an authoritative tone that they're
bad and should yearn for their punishment. Again, personally I think they're full of sh*t and should get their hands
dirty doing a real day''s toil.
But that would mean they'd be the same as regular folk and we can't have that, can we?

However, now it seems, there's a city full of 'em.

Quote:Giant Greta Thunberg mural to watch over San Francisco's downtown.

Project by Argentinian artist Andrés Iglesias is poised for completion next week in eco-conscious city.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6631]

In September, Thunberg became the face of a vast, coordinated strike to protest against government inaction on
the climate crisis. Demonstrations spanned an estimated 185 countries in one of the largest environmental protests
in history.

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I’m one of the lucky ones.
People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction,
and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth.

How dare you!” Thunberg said, addressing the United Nations Climate Action Summit.
“My message is that we’ll be watching you,” she said...'
The Guardian:

What's the paint made of?
tinyhuh

Shouldn't that mural have a caption beneath if that states "BIG SISTER IS WATCHING YOU", especially in light of her announcement to the UN?

Speaking of spankings, I believe a good stout ass-bustin' might improve her childish attitude exponentially...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-10-2019, 06:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Replying to the post above...

Targeting the youth of today. Go after those with no life experience, dumb them down with drugs, use mind control in schools, music, news, and then give them this Nazi teen to idolize for "guidance". 

Greta Thunberg looks like a young clone of Anglia Merkle. She is definitely a communist, even if she and others don't realize it.

I feel sorry for the youth of today; they have no idea why they are cheering and protesting, other than they just want to be a part of the 'group', or to get a few dollars in their pocket to buy their next FIX.   

I'm glad I'll be dead and gone before the Globalists take over the entire world, at least I hope I am.  I feel bad for the youth who will be left to live in the world they screamed so loudly to create.

I don't feel bad for 'em, not in the least. They are dumb enough to not understand the dictum "be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it".

The ones I feel bad for are the ones NOT clamoring for totalitarianism, but who will have to go along for the ride into hell anyhow. In my case, with MY posterity, I'm preparing them for that eventuality, and making sure they know how to resist effectively with whatever tools they have on hand. Did you realize you can kill a man with a plastic drinking straw? Probably the real reason Commiefornia is outlawing them, right along with anything else they can think of that can be weaponized. The bad news for them is that ANYTHING can be weaponized by an individual with a mind to get their hands on a weapon. That may be why they are trying so hard to eradicate Individualism in favor of Collectivism as well.

In order to eradicate Individualism, they'll have to eliminate my genetic material from the face of the Earth, which is ok by me - at least we will die free, and such a future does not deserve any part of me or my progeny anyhow.

They may kill us, but they will never defeat us.

Five hundred scientists disagree with Greta; there is no scientific proof to back up a climate emergency.

Will this do any good?  It's doubtful because the whole scam is just that: A scam to put money in the pockets of politicians. They already know there is no real climate emergency.

Ask yourself, if the ocean levels were rising from the polar ice caps melting, why would Barry Obummer and Michael have bought a mansion on the east coast next to the Atlantic Ocean?  Why not invest that much money into a home in a safer location?

The real disgrace here is scaring the youth and causing all the anxiety in their lives because they think the world is going to end in 12 years because the old people won't help them do anything to protect their future.
They are prey, and the politicians are milking all they can from them, playing on their emotions in order to make the older people feel bad, at least the ones who don't see what's really going on.