Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

Quote:(New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider.  The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

Archive of article

I am just

Machine Learning Fairness
I am just wow..

I would think this is a crime
Electioneering
You beat me to it @AT.  I came over here to post this exact video.

It is important that people watch this.  Google and You Tube have decided that they control the narrative and they are censoring any content from the public that they don't agree with, which tends to lean right in political views.

Hopefully this giant will be broken up eventually and held accountable.  In the meantime, use DuckDuckGo or some other search engine to find content.
I've tried the suggestions on Google and it's correct. " Men can... Women can"
Fairness my ass!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-24-2019, 04:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You beat me to it @AT.  I came over here to post this exact video.

It is important that people watch this.  Google and You Tube have decided that they control the narrative and they are censoring any content from the public that they don't agree with, which tends to lean right in political views.

Hopefully this giant will be broken up eventually and held accountable.  In the meantime, use DuckDuckGo or some other search engine to find content.

I happened to be up earlier
that is probably why
and the only reason

Tweet I sent over it
(06-24-2019, 05:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've tried the suggestions on Google and it's correct. " Men can... Women can"
Fairness my ass!

yeap..

it is electioneering

even edited and taken out of context
IMHO
Google Insider to Project Veritas: YouTube Deliberately Suppresses PragerU, Dave Rubin, Tim Pool

Quote:3,009[Image: GettyImages-954370380-640x480.jpg]Noam Galai/Getty, Joshua Blanchard/Getty for Politicon; Edit: BNN

ALLUM BOKHARI
24 Jun 2019573
2:39
A Google insider who spoke anonymously to Project Veritas claims that Google-owned video platform YouTube is discriminating against creators who do not meet the tech giant’s political criteria.

The insider explained that Google and YouTube use terms like “machine learning fairness” to give a sheen of neutrality to their efforts to suppress content that might contradict progressive narratives.

He also claimed that their efforts now extend beyond conservatives to non-partisan commentators who critique the left as well as the right, like independent journalist Tim Pool.

Via Project Veritas’ interview with the insider:

Quote:…They described that they were going to have more content filtering, and right after that happened a lot of the content creators started to get demonetized, and their videos started to get deranked. I’m talking about Dave Rubin, I’m talking about Carpe Diem, I’m talking about Tim Pool, and a lot of the other content creators that are within YouTube ecosystem just saw their, their view counts just go through the floor.
So, Google is targeting what they consider rightwing news commentators so that includes Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, and a host of other right wing people that they are coming in and they’re deciding that they don’t want these opinions to have a wide appeal. And so they’re coming in and they’re putting their thumb down, and they’re deciding which content the users are allowed to see.

They’re playing narrative control. And what they’re doing it is they’re applying their human, the human component, which is they’re going through – with an army people – and they are manually intervening, and removing your content from, from their servers, and they are saying that the algorithms did it. And in that case for the high profile people, it’s not just ML Fairness that you guys have to worry about, it’s actual people that have their head filled with this SJW mindset, they’re going through and removing the content because it – because they don’t agree with it.

Watch the full interview below:

Project Veritas also obtained undercover footage revealing yet another Google executive declaring the company’s intention to intervene in its products to stop Trump in 2020. “Responsible innovation” head Jen Gennai was recorded stating that Google shouldn’t be broken up because smaller companies couldn’t prevent “another Trump situation.”

Are you an insider at Google or any other corporation who wants to confidentially reveal wrongdoing or political bias at your company? Reach out to Allum Bokhari at his his secure email address allumbokhari@protonmail.com

Allum Bokhari is the senior technology correspondent at Breitbart News.

Ironically, the BBC immediately put up a piece called:

Quote:Could an algorithm help prevent murders?

'Algorithms are increasingly used to make everyday decisions about our lives.
Could they help the police reduce crime, asks David Edmonds...'
BBC:
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-24-2019, 09:12 PM)BIAD Wrote: Ironically, the BBC immediately put up a piece called:

Quote:Could an algorithm help prevent murders?

'Algorithms are increasingly used to make everyday decisions about our lives.
Could they help the police reduce crime, asks David Edmonds...'
BBC:
tinywondering

Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, PragerU CENSORED Youtube Insider Says

off to read your link you posted
You tube video

pulled because of 3rd party privacy claim

Project Veritas video targeting Google pulled by YouTube after privacy complaints

Quote:A Project Veritas undercover video raising alarm about Google’s political neutrality and 2020 election preparations was removed Monday by YouTube, which is owned by Google.

The decision to pull the explosive video came after privacy complaints about the footage, which showed two Google employees unaware they were being filmed discussing the company’s policies. The video may still be viewed on the Project Veritas website.

“We have strong privacy guidelines in place, including the ability to file a complaint if someone feels their privacy has been violated,” said a YouTube spokesperson in a statement. “When complaints are received, we may also provide the uploader a chance to remove or edit private information in their video.”

Meanwhile, Jen Gennai, the Google executive shown in the footage, posted a response saying that Project Veritas “selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online.”

“I was having a casual chat with someone at a restaurant and used some imprecise language,” Ms. Gennai said in a post on Medium. “Project Veritas got me. Well done.”

In the video, Ms. Gennai was shown saying that breaking up Google would “make it worse” because smaller companies “will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation,” but she said later that she was referring to foreign interference in the 2016 election.

“Project Veritas has edited the video to make it seem that I am a powerful executive who was confirming that Google is working to alter the 2020 election,” she said in her post. “On both counts, this is absolute, unadulterated nonsense, of course.”

Ms. Gennai heads Google’s Responsible Innovation team, which seeks to ensure “fair and ethical outcomes” in artificial intelligence.

She continued: “In a casual restaurant setting, I was explaining how Google’s Trust and Safety team (a team I used to work on) is working to help prevent the types of online foreign interference that happened in 2016. Google has been very public about the work that our teams have done since 2016 on this, so it’s hardly a revelation.”
Quote:Head of Google Innovation writes cathartic Medium Post saying she “used some imprecise language,” and that “@Project_Veritas got me. Well done.” https://t.co/uzxi8TYp2C @Timcast @RubinReport @prageru @ScottAdamsSays @benshapiro
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) June 25, 2019

The video also featured an unidentified “Google insider” who accused the company of manipulating its search results to promote its agenda, sparking outrage among conservatives who have long charged tech platforms with anti-right bias.

“If @google can do this to influence presidential elections and hurt the President of the United States, just imagine what they can do to you,” tweeted Donald Trump Jr.

Quote:If @google can do this to influence presidential elections and hurt the President of the United States, just imagine what they can do to you.

Big Tech’s stranglehold on free speech and thought has to stop. We have to act before it’s too late. pic.twitter.com/94rAPI7zjW
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 25, 2019
Rep. Louis Gohmert, Texas Republican, said that Google’s “‘social justice narrative’ should distress all Americans who value a free and open society.”

“Google should not be deciding whether content is important or trivial and they most assuredly should not be meddling in our election process,” said Mr. Gohmert in a statement. “They need their immunity stripped and to be properly pursued by class action lawsuits by those they have knowingly harmed.”

A House subcommittee has launched an investigation into antitrust concerns surrounding big-tech companies like Google.

In a September staff memo, Google chief executive Sundar Pichai warned employees, “We do not bias our products to favor any political agenda,” according to the Wall Street Journal.

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

Please note this was posted in this thread for archival and journalistic endeavors!
Called fair use

Yes it has come to that
(06-25-2019, 06:03 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:
Quote:'....“When complaints are received, we may also provide the uploader a chance to remove or edit private information in their video.”...'

Well that's bullsh*t for many of the YouTube users!

But the bottom line is that for many years now, we've been quietly led into believing that products, information,
entertainment and responsibility are the decided by set of a 'chosen' set of people and the viewer/reader is incapable
of making those decisions for themselves.

If a person wishes to follow snake-oil salesmen, then they should be free to do so and only if that decision impacts on
another person, should there be any available assistance. You cannot be neutral and have preferences without acquiring
the moniker 'Gate-Keeper'.

However, we're so far down the road of being sheep that any push-back is deemed 'hateful' or you're accuesed of belonging
to a group of violent anarchy-loving revolutionists!

Google constantly tells us it is being honest and fair, so Jen Gennai should explain why she used the words 'Trump situation'
in a time when many Google-users believe the internet company favours an alternative political party to the current President's.

Using the term 'misspoke' isn't a viable answer, she never mispronounced the words and surely she can compose a sentence
sensibly enough considering her position in the internet company?!

Remember, the 'Russia-Trump' collusion was a political hoax and yet all the mainstream mediums were allowed to constantly
push it without being held accountable by Google. So why crack down on social commentators who favour rhetoric that favour
the accused President?

Ventura's character in 'Predator' comments that his foe is 'dug in like a Alabama-tic', Google's anti-Trump employees may also
be related to this parasite. One has to wonder if they're doing the damage for free or whether other influences are involved.

Tim Pool is deemed dangerous simply because his leftish-leaning stance and his honesty regarding reporting news offers a
viewer the opportunity to see 'good' examples from what people like Gennai see as the enemy.
Rationality in a news forum is not a good weapon for partisans.

In the video above, Pool doubts his own creation interest as a 'off-set' against YouTube's policing, but he does mention that
YouTube have meetings to quash certain channels. That -in itself, is controlling what people view, but we've accepted this
control for so long that we add it into the equation regarding YouTube's gate-keeping.

And just in case YouTube thinks it still owns the world, here's a link to the video.
Veritas Link:
Here is the link to watch it on BitChute: 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdk...06hhUb20eA
Wow.

I was all bummed out (that's a technical term, from the '60's i think) that the video had been taken down. That is to be expected, I suppose, in a thread on YouTube censorship...

But then, like a ray of light at dawn (something I have not seen in a couple of years, I might add), in ride the White Knights of Rogue's Nation with another link!

I'm going to watch it... right now... and attempt to archive it for when the Evil On Earth tries to zap it again.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Just part-way through the video, but I want to mention something - using "alternate" search engines such as "Duck Duck Go" will not alleviate the problem being described. The reason is this: Duck duck Go leverages Google to perform searches. All it does is strip out your personal info and shield your identity from Google so the search cannot be categorized or linked to you personally (which Google does regularly). So it will return virtually the same results, they just won't know who to shoot when their Revolution kicks off.

It will still try to form your opinions for you.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I do believe President Trump has something up his sleeve in the future to stop the bias in big company media platforms.  Not sure yet what it is, but I've seen "whispers" going around in tweets.  We'll see.

Quote:Trump says US government should SUE Google, Facebook and Twitter for left-wing bias as he claims social media and Internet search giants are 'trying to rig the 2020 election'
  • Hidden-camera video exposé showed Google executive conceding political bias
  • Trump says the company and other tech giants are skewed toward Democrats
  • Suggests lawsuits or new legislation could be needed to bring them in line
  • President claims Twitter intentionally stops people from following his account
  • White House will host online tech 'summit' in July with executives 
  • Google, Facebook, Twitter and other companies will be on the hot seat

Read the article