Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
It's official, the world is now Zombie-Land.
tinywhat

Quote:Teesside woman accused of exposing penis, using sex toy and masturbating in public (UK)
Chloe Thompson, 41, from Middlesbrough, has pleaded not guilty to the three charges

'A woman accused of indecent exposure, masturbating in public and using a sex toy in a public place,
will stand trial early next year. Chloe Thompson, of Borough Road, Middlesbrough, appeared at Teesside
Magistrates' Court on Wednesday after denying the offences.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10406]
Battery-loving Chloe.

She is charged with committing a public nuisance by indecently exposing her penis to other members of the
public, whilst masturbating from a property window. The incident reportedly took place on Cromer Street,
Middlesbrough, on August 13.

On the same date, the 41-year-old is also alleged to have masturbated on the street in view of others.
A further complaint was also made to police after she was reportedly caught using a sex toy on Wellesley Road,
Middlesbrough, on the same date. Thompson was due to stand trial on Wednesday for the offences.

She spoke only to confirm her name and enter her not guilty pleas.
Due to paperwork errors the trial was adjourned until February 15...'
Gazette:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-28-2021, 10:47 AM)BIAD Wrote: It's official, the world is now Zombie-Land.
tinywhat

Quote:Teesside woman accused of exposing penis, using sex toy and masturbating in public (UK)
Chloe Thompson, 41, from Middlesbrough, has pleaded not guilty to the three charges

'A woman accused of indecent exposure, masturbating in public and using a sex toy in a public place,
will stand trial early next year. Chloe Thompson, of Borough Road, Middlesbrough, appeared at Teesside
Magistrates' Court on Wednesday after denying the offences.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10406]
Battery-loving Chloe.

She is charged with committing a public nuisance by indecently exposing her penis to other members of the
public, whilst masturbating from a property window. The incident reportedly took place on Cromer Street,
Middlesbrough, on August 13.

On the same date, the 41-year-old is also alleged to have masturbated on the street in view of others.
A further complaint was also made to police after she was reportedly caught using a sex toy on Wellesley Road,
Middlesbrough, on the same date. Thompson was due to stand trial on Wednesday for the offences.

She spoke only to confirm her name and enter her not guilty pleas.
Due to paperwork errors the trial was adjourned until February 15...'
Gazette:

SHE has a penis to flash at people?

Someone stop this world, right now. I wanna get off of it!

Regarding the legality, apparently that sort of thing is illegal in the UK, but it's not here. Here, as longs as you are in a private property, you can stand naked in front of your window and eat ice cream all day long if you like. Folks don't have to look in your house.

Now, doing the same thing at the park, well, that might become a problem...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-28-2021, 10:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: SHE has a penis to flash at people?

Well...yes

Quote:'A sex offender has been hauled in front of a judge for setting up a TikTok account as part of 'sustained breaches" of an order.
Chloe Thompson, previously convicted as Andrew McNab, had been put on the sex offender register and made subject to
notification requirements in 2011 for sexually assaulting an underage girl.

But the 41-year-old was brought back to court on Tuesday after breaching her notification requirements for the 11th time.
On January 14, Thompson had set up a TikTok account - a video-social networking app frequently used by children - under
the username of ChloeThompson278.

However, she failed to notify the police about the account.
Following concerns from her housing association, her offender manager, who is also a police officer, attended her address
on February 4 and checked her mobile phone. It was then that the officer discovered the TikTok account...'
Gazette2:
The death-throes of the media continues wit this little ditty of slamming anything they deem 'news'
into article-form, regardless of the lack of informative composition.
tinylaughing

Quote:Man and woman stabbed to death in horrific double murder in London before suspect, 52, arrested 70 miles away

'Detectives have launched a murder investigation after a horror double stabbing in North London - as cops swoop
on a suspect 70 miles away. A man and woman were killed at a property in Wood Green, North London, before officers
arrested a 52-year-old man in Huntington, Cambridgeshire.

Paramedics were called to the house on Mayes Road just after 9.30am yesterday on a welfare check and found a man
and a woman who had been stabbed. Officers have not confirmed the identities or ages of the man and woman who
were killed.

Cops then swooped on an address 70 miles away in Huntingdon and arrested a man on suspicion of murder.
He currently remains in custody while being quizzed by detectives...'

Now for some interesting filler from neighbours of the deceased. 
Maybe something can be gleaned from these fascinating accounts?!!!

Quote:'Residents in the block of flats on top of Wood Green shopping centre say that they regularly saw a man and a woman,
but they kept to themselves. One neighbour, 59, said: "I was at home lying on my bed and heard people speaking outside.
"There were about 10 or more officers knocking on doors. They asked me if I heard anything yesterday, but I was out.

“I’ve lived here 27-years and he would never speak with anyone. There was a man and girl living there - one of my neighbours
said the girl was his daughter. “The younger man was a really big man with a beard, like a bodybuilder.
"I’m close with everyone else, but never did I speak to them. They would never say hello or anything like that.”

Another neighbour added: “I came home from work this morning and the police knocked on my door.
"I knew there was a man and woman living there.I would see the older gentleman walking around too. 
“He always seemed a little under the weather and didn’t speak to anyone.” A third local said: “They kept themselves to themselves
so we didn’t really know them. “I would see them every now and then, coming in and out of the flat.

“There was a couple living there and an older man. They always seemed like normal people going about their day.”...'

Wow, talk about relevant information!

Quote:WELFARE CHECK
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Efforts are under way to confirm the identities of the deceased and to locate their next of kin.
"At 09.37hrs on Sunday 28 November, police were called to a property in Mayes Road, N22 after concerns were raised for the welfare
of the occupant.

"Officers attended with London Ambulance Service paramedics. They found a man and a woman who had been stabbed and were
unresponsive. "They were both pronounced dead at the scene.

"A 52-year-old man has been arrested at an address in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, on suspicion of murder in connection with this
incident. He remains in custody."...'
The Sun:

mediumfacepalm Oh Gawd... no mention of the Mandela Flu!
Terrorism takes many forms and the transport of explosives is one of the serious concerns facing us today.
tinyhuh

Quote:BUM SQUAD Bomb squad race to A&E after patient arrives with WW2 artillery shell stuck up his bottom

'The bomb squad raced to an A&E after a patient arrived with an artillery shell stuck up his behind.
Army explosives experts were scrambled after medics feared the anti-tank round could be about to explode.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10437]
One question rarely asked is: Did he walk to the hospital or get the bus?

The unnamed patient told doctors he “slipped and fell” on the 17cm by 6cm armour-piercing projectile taken
from his private arsenal of military collectables. It was later identified as being a World War Two 57mm shell
that were typically fired from six-pounder anti-tank guns.

A source told The Sun: “The guy said he found the shell when he was having a clear out of his stuff.
"He said he put it on the floor then he slipped and fell on it — and it went up his a**e.
“He was in a considerable amount of pain. I think he collected military memorabilia.”
Police said they responded to “a report that a patient had presented with a munition in his rectum”.

A spokesman added: “The item had been removed prior to police arrival and the Army’s Explosive Ordnance
Disposal team were contacted.” Troops from 11 Explosive Ordnance Disposal Regiment rushed to Gloucestershire
Royal Hospital, in Gloucester.

A defence source said: “It was a solid shot round. It was a chunky, pointed lump of lead designed to rip through a
tank’s armour. “It was basically an inert lump of metal, so there was no risk to life — at least not to anyone else’s.”

The Sun doctor Carol Cooper said the patient could have died if the round had pierced his gut.
She added: “The range of objects that are pushed into rectums is incredible, from wine glasses to ketchup bottles
and parts of hoovers. "Sadly, it is an everyday occurrence in A&E — but I have never heard of the bomb squad being
called out before.”

A hospital spokesman yesterday said: “As with any incident involving munitions, the relevant safety protocols were
followed to ensure there was no risk to patients, staff or visitors at any time.” The MoD said: “We can confirm an Army
Explosive Ordnance Disposal team was called out to Gloucestershire at the request of local police.”

The sheepish patient is understood to have been released from the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery...'
The Sun:

(12-03-2021, 10:12 AM)BIAD Wrote: Terrorism takes many forms and the transport of explosives is one of the serious concerns facing us today.
tinyhuh

This is not as rare of an occurrence as some may think, and has been happening a lot longer than one would imagine.

Quote:Hospital presentation with foreign bodies retained in the rectum is no longer rare although concrete epidemiological data are still lacking[1,2]. The earliest report of rectal foreign body dates back to the sixteenth century[3]. There have been recent reports to suggest an increasing incidence and hospital presentations with foreign bodies retained within the rectum[1-6]. Our prediction is that it is very much likely that such increasing hospital presentations shall continue to rise with the use of different objects for anal sexual fantasy. Objects retained in the rectum are mainly encountered in the adults following either intentional or non-intentional insertion. Occasionally, the retained objects may result from accidental or deliberate ingestion which had travelled through the whole of the gastrointestinal tract only to be impacted in the rectum[1-3,6,7].  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7256554/

Looks like they handled it patiently, no reports of this being a bum's rushed case.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-03-2021, 10:12 AM)BIAD Wrote: Terrorism takes many forms and the transport of explosives is one of the serious concerns facing us today.
tinyhuh

Quote:BUM SQUAD Bomb squad race to A&E after patient arrives with WW2 artillery shell stuck up his bottom

'The bomb squad raced to an A&E after a patient arrived with an artillery shell stuck up his behind.
Army explosives experts were scrambled after medics feared the anti-tank round could be about to explode... "

Laxatives usually work for me... A bit anal retentive, I suppose.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

It certainly makes you think...
minusculethinking

Quote:Driver who stopped to help when truck carrying 100 lab monkeys crashed in Pennsylvania and put her hand
in one of the cages says she now has a cough and pink eye after one of the macaques HISSED in her face

*Woman who stopped to help monkeys in truck crash is now feeling unwell
*Michelle Fallon, from Danville near Scranton, was directly behind the truck
*Fallon said the day following the accident she developed a cough and pink-eye
*She has begun a course of antiviral drugs and treatment to prevent rabies 
*The last of the four escaped monkeys was accounted for by late Saturday 
One of the cynomolgus macaques, which are also known as crab-eating or
long-tailed macaques, was found in a tree
*Pennsylvania residents had been warned not to engage a crab-eating macaque
that escaped from a truck carrying 100 of them to a lab
*Crates with live monkeys inside were strewn across State Route 54 in Danville,
130 miles from Philadelphia, after the crash 
*A witness said he thought he saw a cat run across the road before making the
shocking realization that it was actually a fleeing primate

'A woman who stopped to help after a truck carrying 100 lab monkeys crashed in Pennsylvania fears she's caught an illness
after one of the macaques hissed in her face, leaving her with pink eye symptoms. Michelle Fallon, from Danville near Scranton,
was driving directly behind the vehicle when it crashed, throwing animal crates all over the highway and smashing some to pieces.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10656]
Michelle Fallon and the apes.

Three of the macaques escaped and went on the run, but all have since been captured and humanely euthanized.
All of the other monkeys - who'd arrived in the US from Mauritius that morning, and were en route to a lab, have been accounted for.
Fallon has now had a rabies shot, and wrote about the symptoms she has since suffered on Facebook - and also told PA Homepage
that she'd developed symptoms of pink eye - an inflammation or infection of the eye ball. 

She said: 'I was close to the monkeys, I touched the crates, I walked through their feces so I was very close. So I called (a helpline)
to inquire, you know, was I safe? 'Because the monkey did hiss at me and there were feces around, and I did have an open cut, they
just want to be precautious.' 

Fallon said she got out to help both the driver and the animals in their cages, initially believing them to be cats. When she approached
and put her hand on the cage, she says the monkey hissed at her. The day following the accident, Fallon suddenly developed a cough
and pink eye, which became so bad that she had to visit the emergency room at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville.

Infectious disease doctors gave her the first of four rabies injections together with some anti-viral drugs.

She said on Facebook that she was monitoring for symptoms of rabies and monkey herpes virus B. 

'What a day! I tried to help out at an accident and was told there were cats in the crates. So I went over to pet them only to find out it's
monkeys. Then I noticed that there was three in each, with some completely broken, so I knew four had got away,' Fallon wrote of her
experience on her Facebook page. 

'I came home to go to bed and my aunt ran into a news crew and she found out not to get too close to the monkey. Well, I tried to pet one.
I touched the crates and walked in poop. I was told meet the police at the scene to talk about exposure', she explained.
'I spoke with the police and a woman from the CDC I am getting a letter and I'm very low risk for I don't know what yet.
But my symptoms are covid symptoms. Like seriously. A day from hell!' 

Fallon has been told to keep a close eye on her health for the next month in case she develops any infectious disease as a result of
being so close to them. The test monkeys were on their way to a laboratory in Florida when the truck crashed into a garbage truck.
Fallon said that she spoke with the pickup driver and a passenger directly after the crash.

The driver appeared to be disoriented, and the passenger thought he might have injured his legs, she said.
The pickup was heading west on I-80 when it got off at the Danville exit and then immediately tried to get back on, driving across the
other lane...'
Daily Mail:

(01-25-2022, 10:57 PM)BIAD Wrote: It certainly makes you think...
minusculethinking

Quote:Driver who stopped to help when truck carrying 100 lab monkeys crashed in Pennsylvania and put her hand
in one of the cages says she now has a cough and pink eye after one of the macaques HISSED in her face

*Woman who stopped to help monkeys in truck crash is now feeling unwell
*Michelle Fallon, from Danville near Scranton, was directly behind the truck
*Fallon said the day following the accident she developed a cough and pink-eye
*She has begun a course of antiviral drugs and treatment to prevent rabies 
*The last of the four escaped monkeys was accounted for by late Saturday 
One of the cynomolgus macaques, which are also known as crab-eating or
long-tailed macaques, was found in a tree
*Pennsylvania residents had been warned not to engage a crab-eating macaque
that escaped from a truck carrying 100 of them to a lab
*Crates with live monkeys inside were strewn across State Route 54 in Danville,
130 miles from Philadelphia, after the crash 
*A witness said he thought he saw a cat run across the road before making the
shocking realization that it was actually a fleeing primate
Daily Mail:

That's a good argument for shooting any monkeys you encounter in the wild in the US from a distance.

Once, when I was walking guard around the perimeter of a chemical plant in North Carolina, I saw a troop of monkeys at 6 am one morning raising hell in some tree tops. I didn't report it, of course, because they take your gun away when you go crazy, and I wasn't about having my gun taken over a few monkey in the north American woods. It was a couple days later that I learned of an "escape" of monkeys from laboratories around there at the hands of PETA, so as it turned out I DID see what I saw. Their statement said they had "returned the primates to their natural habitat" after "liberating" them. PETA are stone cold idiots - there are NO monkeys that have North American forests for a natural habitat. I doubt if any of them survived the following winter.

These monkeys that hissed in this woman's face were evidently straight off the boat en-route to be experimented on, rather than already carrying any artificial viruses. Shooting them would be a mercy killing, keeping them from being experimented on.

Not to mention that dead monkeys do not hiss and spread wild viruses.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

In my day, there used to be mysterious chalk-marks on pavements that meant something to those within a special circle.
But now there's a more elaborate way to find out if anyone is at home!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10696]

Quote:SINISTER SIGNAL Terrifying sign YOUR house has been marked to be robbed by a burglar
–and how to act quickly to stop them

'Brits are being warned of the latest bizarre "marks" burglars use to highlight a property before a break-in.
Home security expert Elizabeth Johns told how kidney beans are being poured over doorsteps at night to find out
whether the occupants are on holiday.

If the beans are cleaned up by perplexed residents in the morning, their hunch is wrong and you're home.
But should the strange mark remain untouched, burglars see your house as a worthy target.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10697]
A nasty man and Home security expert Elizabeth Johns.

Elizabeth told the Sun: "It seems ridiculous, but we heard a while back that people are putting kidney beans on the
front of people's doors. "Obviously, if you're in you'd clean them up. But if you're away then if the tin of kidney beans
was still there then that suggests that you're away. This was happening in our local community in Manchester."

Elizabeth urges neighbours to look out for kidney beans left on nearby doorsteps - and to clean them up if spotted.
"One of the things they're trying to establish is if there's actually anybody in the house, because that makes it a much
more desirable target."

She also said homeowners should tell a trusted neighbour or nearby relative when they are away to keep an eye on the
house. It has previously been reported that would-be thieves leave strips of sellotape over front door keyholes.
If the tape is still there a day or so later, then thieves or squatters can reasonably assume that the door hasn't been used
and the owner is away - making the home ripe for the plunder.

Homeowners across the whole of the UK were warned to be vigilant and remove any tape immediately if their own homes
are targeted. Stones piled near doorways and stickers slapped on wheelie bins are also secret signs that could be an
indication that you're being targeted by a burglar...'
The Sun:

Quote:Pensioner arrested after dismembered body found

'A pensioner has been arrested on suspicion of killing and dismembering a 68-year-old woman she met online.
An adult female torso was found in a bag inside a shopping trolley near 83-year-old Harvey Marcelin's apartment
in Brooklyn, New York...'

Harvey...? That's an odd name for a woman. But I suppose the BBC will explain this.

Quote:'...She has now been charged with second degree murder and concealment of a human corpse.
Marcelin had previously spent more than 50 years in prison for killing two female friends.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10841]
Miss Marcelin.

When police searched her apartment on 4 March, they found a human head and saw blades. Days later, a leg was
discovered a few blocks north of the torso. Chief James Essig, NYPD Chief of Detectives said footage allegedly
shows Marcelin and another person at a Home Depot DIY store preparing for the murder.
They purchased a saw, rubbish bags and cleaning solutions.

Surveillance footage from 27 February shows a woman entering Marcelin's apartment with the same bag the torso
was later found in. Police said the victim was Susan Leyden and they believed she and Marcelin had known each
other for about two years. Brooklyn North Chief John Chell said it was thought the pair had connected through social
media. "We are still going through how the relationship came about and what the real relationship is," he added.

In 1963, a jury found Marcelin guilty of murdering Jacqueline Bonds. After being paroled in 1984, Marcelin was arrested
again for stabbing another girlfriend. She was convicted of manslaughter.

In 1997, during a State Parole Board hearing Marcelin admitted to having "problems" with women.
Chief Essig says they are investigating whether Marcelin had connections to any previous incidents within the past three years.
Marcelin, who left prison again on parole in 2019, is now being held without bail. She has also been charged with tampering
with evidence....'

Quote:'...She now identifies as a transgender woman...'
BBC:

Ah, I see.

Come on, how many of us here have done the same?!
tinysurprised tinywhat

Quote:Indonesian man, 34, gets 80cm-long headphone wire stuck in his bladder after shoving
it down his penis while masturbating

*Man inserted the headphone wire regularly for 'sexual pleasure and gratification'
*Wire got lodged in his bladder and he could not take it back out his penis 
*Doctors in Surabaya had to pull out the 31-inch (80cm) wire with forceps

'A man needed an earphone wire pulled out of his bladder after his masturbation act dramatically backfired. 
The 34-year-old, from Indonesia, shoved an 80cm-long wire down his urethra which then got pushed too far and
became stuck. 

He told surgeons who treated him that he shoved the wire into his penis for 'sexual pleasure and gratification'.
And he confessed to using the masturbation technique up to five times a week. 

The man, who wasn't identified, went to his local hospital's emergency department complaining of stomach pains 
when urinating. He then told doctors at Surbaya's Dr Soetmo General-Academic Hospital about his decision to
insert the wire. Writing in the journal Radiology Case Reports, medics described it as being 'lodged in the bladder'.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11299]
The location and the culprit.

They gave him an X-ray to check how far into his body and how much damage it had caused. It was 'visible and
quickly identified'. The wire, which was round 3mm wide, was coiled but -fortunately for him -had not attached to
his bladder wall.  If it had lodged, urologists claim it could have caused a hole that needed surgery to repair.   

Doctors pulled it out using forceps, although it's unclear whether any of the wire was left hanging out to grip onto.
The man stayed in hospital overnight to see if he needed anymore treatment. He was discharged the next day.  

Doctors described it as a classic case of polyembolokoilamania, the act of inserting foreign bodies into orifices
such as the rectum and vagina. They said the patient 'showed no apparent psychotic behaviours and was mentally
well'. The insertion of objects into the opening of the penis for sexual pleasure is known as sounding, which carries
a number of risks...'
The Daily Mail:

(04-14-2022, 06:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: Come on, how many of us here have done the same?!
tinysurprised tinywhat

Quote:Indonesian man, 34, gets 80cm-long headphone wire stuck in his bladder after shoving

*Man inserted the headphone wire regularly for 'sexual pleasure and gratification'

'A man needed an earphone wire pulled out of his bladder after his masturbation act dramatically backfired. 
The 34-year-old, from Indonesia, shoved an 80cm-long wire down his urethra which then got pushed too far and
became stuck. 

He told surgeons who treated him that he shoved the wire into his penis for 'sexual pleasure and gratification'.

The man, who wasn't identified, went to his local hospital's emergency department complaining of stomach pains 
when urinating. He then told doctors at Surbaya's Dr Soetmo General-Academic Hospital about his decision to
insert the wire. Writing in the journal Radiology Case Reports, medics described it as being 'lodged in the bladder'.

They gave him an X-ray to check how far into his body and how much damage it had caused. It was 'visible and
quickly identified'. The wire, which was round 3mm wide, was coiled but -fortunately for him -had not attached to
his bladder wall.  If it had lodged, urologists claim it could have caused a hole that needed surgery to repair.   

Doctors pulled it out using forceps, although it's unclear whether any of the wire was left hanging out to grip onto.
The man stayed in hospital overnight to see if he needed anymore treatment. He was discharged the next day.  

Doctors described it as a classic case of polyembolokoilamania, the act of inserting foreign bodies into orifices
such as the rectum and vagina. They said the patient 'showed no apparent psychotic behaviours and was mentally
well'. The insertion of objects into the opening of the penis for sexual pleasure is known as sounding, which carries
a number of risks...'
The Daily Mail:
huhwhat
well at least it's not Gerbilling
fartingemoji
[Image: TWBB.png]

Real...? Under or off the train?

Quote:INCHES FROM DEATH
Heart-stopping moment woman faints and tumbles off platform under moving train – but miraculously survives

'A commuter said "I don't know how I'm alive" after she fainted and fell under a moving train in incredible scenes captured
on CCTV. The woman, named only as Candela, lost her balance and tumbled off the platform at Independence Station in
Buenos Aires.

Footage showed Candela becoming unsteady on her feet, tipping forward and stumbling towards the onrushing train.
Onlookers feared the worst after she and disappeared down a gap between two carriages.
Several witnesses including a man in a baseball cap can be seen in the footage raising their hands to their head in shock.
But she was miraculously rescued alive from the tracks after the train stopped.

As commuters crowded round, she sat and then lay down on the platform and was finally taken away in a wheelchair to an
ambulance. Candela has only just been able to sen the images for herself after being told she was out of danger and being
discharged from Buenos Aires Hospital Dr Alberto Balestrini.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11339]
Filler images for article.

The female commuter at the centre of the drama told today how she felt she had been reborn after surviving the horror incident.
She told an Argentinian TV station: “I suffered a sudden drop in blood pressure and fainted. “I tried to warn the person in front
of me but don’t remember anything else, even the moment I smashed into the train. “I don’t know how I’m still alive. I’m still trying
to make sense of it all.”

A witness to the incident said: “This girl has been reborn. It’s a miracle.
“We were waiting for the train and suddenly she fell onto the track. Amazingly it was just a scare.”
A woman in Brazil also miraculously survived after being pushed onto the tracks.
And a man who survived after falling under a moving train spoke of his trauma after having his arm amputated...'
The Sun:

Wonder if it is a chronic problem or a one off... Also I have to ask did she just have her vaccination in the last year ?? tinyangry tinybigeyes
(04-19-2022, 11:18 AM)727Sky Wrote: Wonder if it is a chronic problem or a one off... Also I have to ask did she just have her vaccination in the last year ?? tinyangry tinybigeyes

I hear yer'!
I listen to my little radio and only once a week for when a local football team is playing.
It's tailed-off now, but every weekend a game from the same league or the one I'm listening to would
be delayed because someone in the crowd -and on rare occasions a player, had collapsed for no particular
reason.

Before last year, I hadn't heard of such an incident in the thirty years I've been listening to the football.
We both know what is the reality here.
tinywondering
(04-19-2022, 05:33 PM)BIAD Wrote: I hear yer'!
I listen to my little radio and only once a week for when a local football team is playing.
It's tailed-off now, but every weekend a game from the same league or the one I'm listening to would
be delayed because someone in the crowd -and on rare occasions a player, had collapsed for no particular
reason.

Before last year, I hadn't heard of such an incident in the thirty years I've been listening to the football.
We both know what is the reality here.
tinywondering

A lot of odd stuff. I had a close friend, three constituents, and the father of a dear friend, all in hospital the same week, with heart attacks.

The father had issues with diabetes, not his heart before. All the others had never had problems with their heart. The father died.

They all also have another thing in common.

It that shall not be named.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(04-19-2022, 11:18 AM)727Sky Wrote: Wonder if it is a chronic problem or a one off... Also I have to ask did she just have her vaccination in the last year ?? tinyangry tinybigeyes

minusculeclap
(04-14-2022, 06:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: Come on, how many of us here have done the same?!
tinysurprised tinywhat

became stuck. 

a number of risks...'
The Daily Mail:
I just have to do this 

flasheremoji minusculebiggrin
Here's one for @"Bally002" , our Antipodean friend!

Quote:Mystery as human LEG is found on the side of highway and cops don’t know if victim is dead or alive

'Detectives have launched an investigation after part of a human leg was discovered on the side of a highway.
Cops are currently unsure whether the victim is alive or dead after a traveller made the grisly find on Tuesday morning.

Authorities swiftly closed Stuart Highway between Howard Springs lights and Virginia Road in Coolalinga, Australia as urgent
forensic investigations were carried out. In a statement, detective Senior Sergeant Paul Morrissey said: “We've had a forensic
pathologist attend on-site who has confirmed the remains are a lower leg of a dark skinned human being.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11493]
Where the leg managed to get to.

According to reports, police have not found any other body parts in the area, despite extensive search efforts of the major Northern
Territory highway. Det Morrissey said the person was likely to have suffered a serious injury...'

Wow! That's true detective work!
tinyhuh

Quote:“We believe it's within the last 24 hours,” he said. “There have been no reports to hospitals or clinics with an injury of this severity.”
Major crash investigators, crime scene investigators and crime division detectives were called to the scene as officers scoured the
area for clues. Reports suggest teams concentrated their search on the intersection that separates the four-lane highway.

Since the discovery, police have now requested motorists with dash cam footage recorded on the section of highway between Monday
afternoon and Tuesday morning to come forward. Detective Morrisey said: “We are asking for witnesses or anyone who may have been
driving in the area to contact police on 131 444 and quote reference 10020603.”...'
The Sun: