Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CoVid 19 Frequency Solutions Found?
This is too important to stick in another thread where it may not be seen, so...

Sarah Westall interviews Sharry Edwards and James Marshall who claim to have found a set of frequencies that destroys the CoVid 19 virus.
This information is too important to pass over, so please listen to the full video and share it around.

Also, at the end of the video Sharry says there are components found in the C-60 products that help to prevent people from getting the virus. This is found in children naturally, so that could be why children aren't being affected by this virus.
I've been taking C-60 since last year, so this makes me feel good about my chances of not getting it.

Quote:Scientist Sharry Edwards and Musical Composer/Writer James Marshall join the program to discuss frequency solutions for the CoVid 19 virus. What we have learned is that this virus is like no other virus that has ever hit mankind. As such, most scientists and intellectually honest individuals believe it is a very sophisticated bioweapon.

Sharry Edwards shares the frequency solutions that you can use with a Rife machine or Sound Generator. We also discuss the sound file that James Marshall is constructing for people to use and share. You can find all of these links at http://SarahWestall.com under this show page (will be Friday 3/6 - please be patient as these are loaded on the website).

Now, That is Interesting, I don't understand how Sound or a Vibration can destroy Virus Cells.
After the vibration is absorbed through your body it changes, the device would have to be very close to your body and directed exactly on the cell cluster I would think.
That procedure could damage other vital cells or organs, like the Lung membrane where these virus likes to live.
But keep in mind that is JMHO 

I've heard good reports about C-60.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What is "C-60", and what are it's components?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-06-2020, 10:34 PM)Ninurta Wrote: What is "C-60", and what are it's components?

Check out Carbon 60 here. People call it C-60 too.  I take the coconut/olive oil blend.

https://redpillliving.com/

(03-06-2020, 08:29 PM)guohua Wrote: Now, That is Interesting, I don't understand how Sound or a Vibration can destroy Virus Cells.
After the vibration is absorbed through your body it changes, the device would have to be very close to your body and directed exactly on the cell cluster I would think.
That procedure could damage other vital cells or organs, like the Lung membrane where these virus likes to live.

Oh, you haven't?  I'm sure I've posted about sound and light being used to heal people before.

Well, anyway...  people have been looking at this for a number of years now.

I probably first heard about it from Project Camelot or David Wilcock. Most people don't pay any attention to them, or didn't several years ago.
Now today, things they discussed back then are coming more to the surface for more people to learn about it.

Guess I'm ahead of the game.   tinybiggrin
(03-06-2020, 11:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 08:29 PM)guohua Wrote: Now, That is Interesting, I don't understand how Sound or a Vibration can destroy Virus Cells.

Oh, you haven't?  I'm sure I've posted about sound and light being used to heal people before.

I probably first heard about it from Project Camelot or David Wilcock. Most people don't pay any attention to them, or didn't several years ago.
Now today, things they discussed back then are coming more to the surface for more people to learn about it.

Yes I've followed those treads.
I meant to say more or less, there is a difference from using sound and light while you are meditating through your Chakra to cure illnesses than using a mechine to force sound into regions of your body that can be fragile.
Yes, sound waves from my understanding can damage cells and disrupt DNA strands.

In all my years I have never used direct application of sound to treat my patients.
Light being used directly to an illness is common, yes I've used light along with putting my patient in a relaxed mood and sometime they meditate.
That will work for many people.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-06-2020, 11:18 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 11:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Yes I've followed those treads.
I meant to say more or less, there is a difference from using sound and light while you are meditating through your Chakra to cure illnesses than using a mechine to force sound into regions of your body that can be fragile.
Yes, sound waves from my understanding can damage cells and disrupt DNA strands.

In all my years I have never used direct application of sound to treat my patients.
Light being used directly to an illness is common, yes I've used light along with putting my patient in a relaxed mood and sometime they meditate.
That will work for many people.

I haven't gone to her website to check it out yet. But, she said people have to listen to the music basically all day. I think that would drive me halfway crazy, but if I thought I was going to die without it, I'd do it.

Not sure how it works, but she said she tells all about it on her site.  Click the link in my OP to check it out if you'd like to learn more.