Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You Worry Me
This has got to be one of the best pieces I've read in a loooong time.

It's backgrounds are controversial though.

It's said to have been written by American Airlines Pilot Captain John Maniscalco but apparently the original was tempered with.

The original piece was written in 2001, for the Gazette, by a Kevin Daly of Beltsville.

It is still very actual , fifteen years later and it does make a point.

A HUGE ONE.

For those who've never came across this opinion piece...

Article:

An open letter to my Arab-Muslim neighbors:

Quote:You worry me. I wish you didn't.

I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I love, that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend anymore. I notice you, and it worries me.

I notice you because I can't help it anymore. People from your homelands, and professing to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing my fellow citizens and our friends for more than 20 years now. I don't fully understand their grievances and hate but I know nothing can justify the inhumanity of their attacks.

On Sept. 11 , 19 Arab-Muslims hijacked four jetliners in my country. They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally stabbed to death others. They took control of those planes and crashed them into buildings killing thousands of proud fathers, loving sons, wise grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends, favorite coaches, fearless public servants and children's mothers.

So I notice you now.

I don't want to be worried. I don't want to be consumed by the same rage and hate and prejudice that has destroyed the soul of these terrorists. But I need your help.

As a rational American, trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to differentiate between you. How do I differentiate between the true Arab-Muslim-Americans and the Arab-Muslims in our communities who are attending our schools, shopping in our stores, enjoying our parks, accepting fresh baked cookies from a thoughtful neighbor, and sending their children out to play with ours while they plot the next attack that will slaughter those very same good neighbors and children?

The answer to my own question is that it is past the time for me to try to determine this. The events of Sept. 11th changed the answer. It is time for every Arab-Muslim in this country to determine it for me.

I want to know, I demand to know, if you love America. Do you pledge allegiance to its flag? Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation, that He will protect and prosper it? Are you thankful for the freedom that only this country affords? A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots? Are you willing to preserve this freedom with the spilling of your own blood? Do you love America? And if this is your commitment, then I need you to start letting me know about it.

Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions you are taking as a community and religion to protect the United States of America. Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the "innocent" (I worry who you regard as "innocent") and condemnation of "unprovoked" attacks (I worry what is "unprovoked" to you). I am not interested in anymore sympathy, I am interested only in action. What will you do for America-- the country-- at this time of crisis, at this time of war?

I want to see Arab-Muslims waiving the flag in the streets. I want to hear you chanting "Allah Bless America." I want to see Arab-Muslim young men enlisting in the military. I want to see a commitment of money and time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole.

The FBI has a list of over 400 people they want to talk to regarding the WTC attack. Many of these people live and socialize in Muslim communities. You know them. You know where they are. Deliver them up, now.

But I have seen little even approaching this sort of action.

Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive community close tighter. You have disappeared from the streets. You have posted armed security guards at your facilities. You have threatened lawsuits. You have screamed for protection from reprisal.

The few Arab-Muslim representatives that have appeared on the media are defensive and equivocating. They seem more concerned with making sure the U.S. prove who is responsible before they act, and protecting their people from any violence directed toward them, here in the U.S. and abroad.

If the true teachings of Islam proclaim tolerance and peace and love of all people, then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and statements from popular Muslim leaders to back it up.

Because even if the teachings in the Koran are good and pure and true, it matters little if large numbers of current Islamic practitioners interpret the teachings of Mohammed incorrectly and adhere to a degenerative form of the religion.

I want to know where every Arab-Muslim in this country stands and I think it is within my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to demand it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters.

I am pleading with you to let me know. I want you here; as my brother, my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American. But there can be no "gray" areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance and it is up to you to show me where you stand.

Until then...you worry me.

Two Big minusculethumbsup2 minusculethumbsup2 from this Canuck on this side of the border.

Source:

http://www.gazette.net/gazette_archive/2...236-1.html

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
That is so very true....

Before, no one really thought about Muslims and Islam religion all that much until Sept.11

Then the "hate" for America ramped up.

Yet no one speaks out in the Muslim community defending America or it's people, telling their radical Muslim brothers that what they are doing is wrong. And to leave us alone.
Leave all Western countries alone, let them be.

Stop the killing.
Stop the hate.

But all we hear are crickets.

And silence alone can be a powerful statement unto itself.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Great letter.

doesn't sound like too much to ask to me.   tinywondering
I thought that open letter was awful personally, but heyho!

Vive La Difference and all that!

G
(06-19-2016, 09:05 AM)gordi Wrote: I thought that open letter was awful personally, but heyho!

G

Oh goodie ! An opposing view !!

Now I am curious as to why you think it was awful.

Personally, I think it made a point. We cannot differentiate right from wrong, good from bad. We could have a brainwashed hero sitting right next to us at any coffee shop, smiling to us, like any other day but that hero, that day, has a bomb or an arsenal on him.

I don't think being worried about that is a racist thing. It's a fact. No other race, be it Caucasian, Asian or even African American blows himself up for a God whom they think will reward them for doing so. It's a sad fact but it remains...a fact.

The other point I agreed with is that most Muslims are silent or show very little significance to such acts. Yet, I remember them well, dancing in the streets and celebrating after 9/11. No other races did that. None. It's another fact.

I would agree that we could also be sitting next to a serial killer - which could be from any race - but that would remain an isolated case and a mental one at that. It's not an ideology of self-righteousness in propagating hate towards anything that isn't ' Islamist ' .

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all Muslims, to the contrary but I wish they'd stand up a bit more to show whose side they're on. I wish they would stand up and denounce Radical Islam. Some of them do, some of them die when these things happen, like any other victims. But most don't. There lies the problem.

They won't take a side from right or wrong simply because for most of them, it's an ideology. They might not like it but they don't like our way of living either.

I wish they'd start putting that ideology down in their own countries instead of fleeing it. Cause even now, in 2016, most of them won't.

This is just my opinion and I could be wrong. But it's how I feel about it. : )

(06-19-2016, 03:07 PM)solarius Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 09:05 AM)gordi Wrote: I thought that open letter was awful personally, but heyho!

G

Oh goodie ! An opposing view !!

Now I am curious as to why you think it was awful.....

LOL, ok then...

I'll quote parts of the letter and then respond...

"You worry me. I wish you didn't.
I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I love, that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend anymore. I notice you, and it worries me.
I notice you because I can't help it anymore. People from your homelands, and professing to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing my fellow citizens and our friends for more than 20 years now.
I don't fully understand their grievances and hate but I know nothing can justify the inhumanity of their attacks."

The author doesn't fully understand their grievances...?
Well, the USA has been interfering in the Middle East for several decades now.
They have overthrown legitimate regimes there. In order to further their own interests in the region (Oil).
They have created false conflicts there. In order to sell arms (to both sides) and to create an excuse to have a military presence there.
They have placed their own puppet governments there. To exert influence and get their hands on the Oil reserves there.
They effectively created and funded (via the CIA) Al-Queda and IS, to act as the "Bogey men" that would either do their own dirty work, or be the catalyst to get Congress to allow US troops on the ground there.

In doing so, hundreds of thousands, no... MILLIONS of innocent civilians have been drawn into armed conflicts in the region.
Many have lost their lives, their homes, their communities.
The vacuum left behind when legitimate authority is removed, creates a dog-eat-dog situation where organisations like the Taliban can step in and impose their own terrible, almost medieval legal and judicial systems.
I think that it's fairly obvious why people from their middle-eastern homelands would have a big grievance against the USA.

"On Sept. 11 , 19 Arab-Muslims hijacked four jetliners in my country. They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally stabbed to death others. They took control of those planes and crashed them into buildings killing thousands of proud fathers, loving sons, wise grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends, favorite coaches, fearless public servants and children's mothers.
So I notice you now."

911?
Well, I believe it is a matter of opinion as to who is responsible for that particular can of worms.
The author clearly believes the OS, and that is his right, but there are so many aspects of it that just do not make sense to me, that I cannot bring myself to believe the OS at all.
If you don't believe the 911 OS, then you probably won't believe that 19 Arab Muslims are the REAL bad guys behind it.
So, I suggest that the author MAY be looking in the wrong direction when casting blame and "noticing" those responsible.

"I don't want to be worried. I don't want to be consumed by the same rage and hate and prejudice that has destroyed the soul of these terrorists. But I need your help.
As a rational American, trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to differentiate between you. How do I differentiate between the true Arab-Muslim-Americans and the Arab-Muslims in our communities who are attending our schools, shopping in our stores, enjoying our parks, accepting fresh baked cookies from a thoughtful neighbor, and sending their children out to play with ours while they plot the next attack that will slaughter those very same good neighbors and children?
The answer to my own question is that it is past the time for me to try to determine this. The events of Sept. 11th changed the answer. It is time for every Arab-Muslim in this country to determine it for me.
I want to know, I demand to know, if you love America. Do you pledge allegiance to its flag? Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation, that He will protect and prosper it? Are you thankful for the freedom that only this country affords? A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots? Are you willing to preserve this freedom with the spilling of your own blood? Do you love America? And if this is your commitment, then I need you to start letting me know about it.
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions you are taking as a community and religion to protect the United States of America. Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the "innocent" (I worry who you regard as "innocent") and condemnation of "unprovoked" attacks (I worry what is "unprovoked" to you). I am not interested in anymore sympathy, I am interested only in action. What will you do for America-- the country-- at this time of crisis, at this time of war?
I want to see Arab-Muslims waiving the flag in the streets. I want to hear you chanting "Allah Bless America." I want to see Arab-Muslim young men enlisting in the military. I want to see a commitment of money and time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

The Freedom that ONLY THIS COUNTRY affords??? Really?
What freedom would that be exactly?
The most militarised police-state in the world, with the highest percentage of IT'S OWN CITIZENS held in prison in the world?
That doesn't sound like "freedom" to me.
In fact, the "...Only THIS country" stuff just makes me rail against the author.
It comes across as demeaning and condescending to ALL OTHER FREE States/countries around the world.

He's asking people from other countries and other faiths to turn their backs on their own beliefs, backgrounds and history and to become Stars'n'Stripes waving Americans, just because they happen to be living in America?

I'd like to ask the question:
Would he wave the flag of Saudi Arabia, if his Job in the Oil Industry took him to that country to live?
Would he proclaim his love and allegiance to an Arab state above that of the USA and it's western allies?

No?
Why Not? Because that's EXACTLY what he's asking Arab/Muslim Americans to do!
It's illogical and hypocritical.

"The FBI has a list of over 400 people they want to talk to regarding the WTC attack. Many of these people live and socialize in Muslim communities. You know them. You know where they are. Deliver them up, now.
But I have seen little even approaching this sort of action.
Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive community close tighter. You have disappeared from the streets. You have posted armed security guards at your facilities. You have threatened lawsuits. You have screamed for protection from reprisal.
The few Arab-Muslim representatives that have appeared on the media are defensive and equivocating. They seem more concerned with making sure the U.S. prove who is responsible before they act, and protecting their people from any violence directed toward them, here in the U.S. and abroad.
If the true teachings of Islam proclaim tolerance and peace and love of all people, then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and statements from popular Muslim leaders to back it up.
Because even if the teachings in the Koran are good and pure and true, it matters little if large numbers of current Islamic practitioners interpret the teachings of Mohammed incorrectly and adhere to a degenerative form of the religion.
I want to know where every Arab-Muslim in this country stands and I think it is within my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to demand it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters.
I am pleading with you to let me know. I want you here; as my brother, my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American. But there can be no "gray" areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance and it is up to you to show me where you stand.
Until then...you worry me. "

The FBI and other government agencies blamed Al-Queda, (and in particular Osama Bin Laden) for 911 right from the get-go, yet THEY LET THE ENTIRE extended Bin Laden family LEAVE the USA, EVEN DURING THE NO-FLY LOCKDOWN of the states in the days following 911.

Yet the author blames the Muslim community for not turning in "suspects" that the FBI want to talk to?
Seriously? He doesn't blame the FBI? or The CIA? for allowing the close family of THE PRIME (and only) SUSPECT to leave immediately following the attacks?

He's ignoring massively important FACTS regarding the WTC attacks, and subsequent handling thereof, and focusing on blaming the Muslim community instead.

That's why I think that it's an awful letter.

I think that it is full of blind sabre-rattling, biased flag-waving patriotism & paranoia, and lacking in factual detail and an understanding of the USA's role in the Middle East and global conflict in general.

kindest regards,
G
@gordi
In many regards I agree with your general frustrations with the letter.
But, in many regards I agree with the frustrations expressed in the letter.

While I find the USA's covert involvements in such entities as Al Qaeda and IS to be deplorable, I am not so staunchly opposed to the USA attempting to hold on to interests developed by the USA in other lands.
If not for the Oil Industry developed in the USA, there would be no Oil Industries in the Middle Eastern (and African, and Central American & South American) nations.  They want the development, then want to cut off the hand that fed them...all under the guise of religious separatism.
What better way to get a populace to back something that could be to their own detriment than to post "God/Allah said! And God/Allah has an axe for those that do not comply."...

As you - I find it hard to believe that 911 falls anywhere near the lines of the OS.  And thus, it is hard for me to lay blame for that incident on Muslims or Al Qaeda or even Osama Bin Laden.  For me, the whole story is smoke & mirrors (except for the destruction and loss of life).

I do, though, find the whole MO of terroristic acts as the epitome of cowardice.
That is the biggest joke of all... Convincing a bunch of neophytes that "God" is going to reward them for cowardly acts of indiscriminate violence against other of "God's children".

If they were willing to stand toe to toe with their oppressors...or attack only those that attacked them - my view might be different.
They know that many of the American (& British, & French, et al) peoples have no beef with them or their religion...aside from the terroristic campaigns and insidious insistence on imposing Their religious rule wherever they go.

But - that's just my opinion, too.
@"gordi"

What you are stating makes a lot of sense, no doubt.

I understand what you are saying except that I see these grievances being swung at an entire population and not towards those that govern and instigated those grievances to exist in the first place.

But I can also understand the change of heart, as I too, now have a very tough time not seeing all Muslims as a possible future threats. I guess it's human nature to generalize.

As for 9/11, I don't think anyone here on this website - or other conspiracy websites for that matter - really believe the O.S. I surely don't either. If I'm not wrong, the author wrote this open letter a month after 9/11. None of the hard core facts had seen the day yet. It was still very fresh in everyone's mind that people from the M.E had just attacked the U.S.A in what had become the biggest terrorist attack ever planned and executed.

On the next paragraph you highlighted, we'll cordially have to agree to disagree, Big G. Why wouldn't they pledge allegiance? why wouldn't they love the flag and what it represents? THEY CHOSE the United States of America as their new home. Not to convert it to their political stance, religious beliefs or cultures but to adapt to it.

If I decided to go live in Iran tomorrow, as an example, I would have to follow the laws of the land, embrace the culture and most probably would have to leave my beliefs behind or my head would eventually have to say Good Bye to my neck...right? I think so. If I CHOSE to go live in Iran, become an Iranian Citizen, I would have to adapt.

In America, and here I am talking about all Americas, we give them much more leeway, much more freedom than we could even imagine having if it was the other way around.

But maybe that's just me : )

As for the FBI and other alphabet agencies, I agree with you once more. No doubt.

The points that he made that I agreed with is that we cannot differentiate between the good and the bad. We are yelling on top of roofs for screenings to become more serious. All we need is one Radical to come through for seeing once more a repetition of disastrous events.

I'll give you an example. We are about to have over 7500 more refugees from Syria here in Quebec in the next few months to come. That is a whole lot of people to screen. Dozens times more than normal. But with the very same processes we used in the past and ten times faster than what we did in the past. What do you think is bound to happen? They'll cut corners to achieve the goal. That in itself worries me.

It does. : )
I find that the lines get blurry where radical Islam is concerned, between the political and ideological.
Hence why it may be confusing to some.

First, the extremists who follow Sharia Law hate anyone that does not follow THEIR ways.
Their beliefs.

Therefore we are looked down upon as infidels, and must be wiped from the Earth.
All in the name of Allah.

The other excuse to the killings has to do with our government's actions  abroad.

Sorry, but what in sam hill does killing Americans in our country have to do with our government's doings elsewhere?
Blaming American citizens for what Obama or Bush does is asinine and does not excuse taking down the World Trade Towers in my opinion.

Like we really have any say to what goes on in the D.C. political arena??? LMAO on that one, sorry

Basically for me, what I cannot stand, is for anyone using any religion to kill.
Whether it be Christian or radical Islam.

"All in the name of God"
"All in the name of Allah"

It's all bullshit to me to kill in the name of any diety, a cop out.

Now what many people think of on 9/11 is those hijackers crying out "Allah" before the planes hit.
So what does that have to do with politics? Nothing.
They wanted their 72 virigins that Allah supposedly promised them.

The Ideology of radical Islam is where their mindset is.
Sure, blame it on our government, go ahead.

But that does not change the fact that we, yes WE, are all infidels in their eyes and they would love to see all of us gone.

You are right Solarius, that letter was originally written before the OS was ever released.
In fact, it was written soon after, so he was writing with his emotions.

In order for immigrants to LEGALLY obtain citizenship, they do have to pledge to our country (takes quite a while, but they know the constitution better than us regular folks when all said and done), so yes, speaking up and defending our country by Moderate Muslims instead of being silent, would make a world of difference to folks who are fearful of them.

But here is the flip side to that situation, if Moderate peaceful Muslims speak out against the radicals, they will become a target.
Hence why I find the excuse of our government a flimsy one.

Just my opinion mind you.

But the peaceful Muslims are in a fix too, where taking a stand against their radical brothers is concerned.

Radical Islam is the problem at hand of late, there is no doubt about that.
And there will be more killings in the near future, whether it be here in the U.S., France, or wherever.
Simply because we are not like them.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Quote:He's asking people from other countries and other faiths to turn their backs on their own beliefs, backgrounds and history and to become Stars'n'Stripes waving Americans, just because they happen to be living in America?

The way I interpreted his remark was those that were naturalized citizens, should stand up for America.

Anyhow, this is the oath of Allegiance to the U.S. when becoming a citizen.
So yes, these people should show some support for America, regardless where they are from.

Quote:Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Note: In certain circumstances there can be a modification or waiver of the Oath of Allegiance.

Read Chapter 5 of A Guide to Naturalization for more information.

The principles embodied in the Oath are codified in Section 337(a) in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which provides that all applicants shall take an oath that incorporates the substance of the following:

1. Support the Constitution;

2. Renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen;

3.Support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

4. Bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and

5A. Bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law;or
B. Perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; or
C. Perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law.

Link

When someone goes thru this long tedious naturalization process (for guohua, it took 12 yrs) then yes, I see no reason why they cannot help support the country they made the pledge to.

Unless they just went thru "the motion" and do not feel anything for the U.S. and it's citizens. (shrugs)
Who knows anymore

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-20-2016, 12:17 AM)senona Wrote:
Quote:He's asking people from other countries and other faiths to turn their backs on their own beliefs, backgrounds and history and to become Stars'n'Stripes waving Americans, just because they happen to be living in America?

The way I interpreted his remark was those that were naturalized citizens, should stand up for America.

Anyhow, this is the oath of Allegiance to the U.S. when becoming a citizen.
So yes, these people should show some  support for America, regardless where they are from.

Link

When someone goes thru this long tedious naturalization process (for guohua, it took 12 yrs) then yes, I see no reason why they cannot help support the country they made the pledge to.

Unless they just went thru "the motion" and do not feel anything for the U.S. and it's citizens. (shrugs)
Who knows anymore

@"senona" 
Yeah, I agree there Sen - if you've gone through the naturalisation process to become American, then you should BE AMERICAN.
Absolutely. No Question at all.

But the author mentioned... "...differentiate between the true Arab-Muslim-Americans and the Arab-Muslims in our communities ...."

Which I took to be the difference between the naturalised Americans (mentioned above) and the "non-American" Arab-Muslims living there.

That's why I drew the comparison with a US Oil worker, whose job takes him to the M.E.
- He wouldn't be a citizen of that region and I wouldn't expect him to wave their flag and pledge allegiance to them over the USA and it's western allies.
But the author states that is exactly what "Arab-Muslims" living in the USA (not naturalised Americans) should do...

"I demand to know, if you love America. Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?"
" I want to see Arab-Muslims waiving the flag in the streets. I want to hear you chanting "Allah Bless America"

I personally find that to be somewhat illogical and hypocritical.

Sol is correct - that he would be expected to live by an arab nations customs, laws and standards etc if he moved there, and that the USA is more tolerant of wider views, beliefs and actions than they would be, but the author is asking for much more than that.
He is saying very clearly that Arab-Muslims in America should pledge allegiance and wave the flag of the USA.
I would only agree that Arab-Muslim AMERICANS should do that, and I would humbly suggest that to ask citizens of another nation or culture to do that is inappropriate at best.

tbh - I think that all of the views expressed here are much closer to one another than I initially thought!
It's all coming down to interpretation of a few small sections of the letter.

(I also understand that the letter was written in the immediate aftermath of 911, but it is being presented here and now in 2016 and I have to judge it on that basis.)

kindest regards,
BigG
I'm a Naturalized America Citizen and I Live By The Rules and I Do Pledge Allegiance To The Flag, The American Flag!  mediumwink 

I still Love China of-course.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:
BANNING ALL MUSLIM IMMIGRATION: THE PRUDENT THING TO DO

By Frosty Wooldridge
May 3, 2016

NewsWithViews.com

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Islamic law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men." Winston Churchill-- 1874-1965

Somehow, Australia, Europe, Canada and America fail to understand the ultimate ramifications of Islam—no matter how many terrorist events occur in those western countries. Will it take another 9/11 or Brussels, Belgium or Paris, France or San Bernardino, California to wake people up to take action? As Islam grows in any country, the level of violence toward the host countries grows commensurate with Muslim numbers. Factual history since the 6th century: Islam proves itself the most violent and pernicious religion on this planet. It’s been called a “death cult” by historians. It allows no human rights to women whatsoever.

This exclusive interview with Canadian writer Tim Murray draws on rational thinking as to why Canada, America, Europe and Australia continue importing Muslims when they KNOW jihadists thrive among immigrant populations. It’s a guaranteed fact that America, Canada and Europe will see more terrorist events in the coming year. Special note: it’s a known fact that America features 22 known Muslim training camps from New York to Michigan to Oregon, all protected on private property. [Source:]

Mr. Murray, why do you see it prudent to ban all Muslim immigration into western countries?

“Tell me if I am wrong,” said Murray. “Tell me if my memory is failing. I seem to recall that a couple of years ago, when three Western African nations were threatened by a frightening outbreak of the Ebola virus, nations like Australia, Jamaica and the United States placed an immediate ban on travelers from those nations. The decision was founded on the common sense belief that while the overwhelming majority of citizens living in Sierra Leone and Liberia were not carrying the Ebola virus, some were, and that at that point no one knew who they were. Therefore the safe play was to place an embargo on all of them, all of them who wanted to leave their countries and find safety here. It would have been phenomenally and criminally stupid to risk the welfare of our own citizens in order to genuflect to "migrant rights", would it not?

“What I don't recall, however, is hearing any outraged liberal or Social Justice Warrior denounce this temporary measure as bigoted and ignorant. I don't remember any of them calling public health officials "racist", or lashing out a politician who backed the decision of the Center for Disease Control to act swiftly to protect Americans. After all, the first responsibility of elected leaders is to ensure public safety.
“Yet, just over a year later, after the San Bernardino murders and the terrorist attacks in Brussels, politicians and commentators of every stripe denounced Donald Trump's call for a ban on all Muslim immigration as outrageous. Banning all Muslims from entering this country, Mr. Trump? All Muslims? Really? Why that runs counter to everything this country stands for!

“Yet, the rationale for Trump's proposal was founded on the very same considerations that led to the blanket ban on the entry of people from regions afflicted by Ebola to the United States. Trump argued that Muslim applicants had not been vetted. True! He argued that even if 99.9% of Muslim applicants were OK, but 00.1% were not OK, we couldn't take the chance that a hundred terrorists, or even one terrorist was among them. After all, it took just 19 Muslim conspirators to bring down the Twin Towers? Moreover, he emphasized that the ban he proposed would be temporary. A fact that the liberal media seemed to have missed once the dust had settled, and potential threats clearly identified, the ban would be lifted. Sounds reasonable to me.

“Think about it this way. The ideology that inspires ISIS is communicable. It is a virus that afflicts a relatively tiny portion of the total Muslim population abroad, but nevertheless has spread with enormous speed and scope. Intelligence and law enforcement agencies have not been able to keep on top of it. Who many ISIS operatives are out there? Who are they? Where are they? We don't know.
“Health officials in Liberia and Sierra Leone were possessed of the same kind of questions. And they didn't have the answers. All that they knew, all that we knew, was that the virus had to be contained. But how do you contain a virulent and seemingly unstoppable virus like that? Well, there is one thing you don't do. You don't throw the borders wide open! You don't wave everyone through the gate because to do otherwise would be a violation of their "rights". You don't forget that the primary obligation of any government, any president is, to repeat, protect public safety, not the people who seem to think that they have a divine entitlement to emigrate to your country. These are all things you don't do. But then what do you do in the face of a threat like this?

“You lock your gate, and slam your front and back doors tight, that's what.”

We need to shut down all immigration in order to save ourselves from the Islamic virus engendered by the Qur’an. It’s deadly, it’s spreading and it’s pernicious. It will kill countless numbers of Americans caught in the blast zones. Whether moderate or violent Islam, it remains on the march across the globe to bring every human on the planet into submission with its Sharia Law.

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome." —Winston Churchill --1874-1965

If you don’t want a Paris, France or San Bernardino event in your community, it’s time to call for a total “Immigration Shutdown Now.”
Call your senators and House rep: 1-202-224-3121. Demand a stop to all immigration and stop to any Syrian immigration.
Definition of slogan: "Immigration Shutdown Now means the American people want a total shutdown on all legal and illegal immigration. That means we want all illegal immigration stopped by arresting, prosecuting and jailing employers of illegal aliens. We deport all illegal aliens by taking their jobs away and as we catch them. We want English mandated as our national language. We demand a cessation of Muslim immigration in order to protect our culture, language and way of life. We can’t save the world but we can destroy our civilization. We demand a stable population that allows everyone to live, work and thrive into the 21st century. Especially our children." FHW
That’s why you need to take action. Send this series to everyone in your network. Educate them. Urge them to take action by joining these websites to become faxers of prewritten letters and phone callers. We must force Congress into an “Immigration Shutdown Now!

Share these videos all over America:

www.CapsWeb.org ; www.NumbersUSA.org ; www.Fairus.org ; www.CarryingCapacity.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video, “Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls”, Roy Beck, director of www.numbersusa.ORG, graphically illustrates the impact of overpopulation. Take five minutes to see for yourself.
“Immigration by the numbers—off the chart” by Roy Beck
This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability for future generations: in a few words, “Mind boggling!” www.NumbersUSA.org
America: www.CapsWeb.org ; www.NumbersUSA.org ; www.Fairus.org ; www.CarryingCapacityNetwork.org
Canada: www.immigrationwatchcanada.org
United Kingdom: www.populationmatters.org
Australia: www.population.org.au Sustainable Population Australia
© 2016 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved
Quote:But the author mentioned... "...differentiate between the true Arab-Muslim-Americans and the Arab-Muslims in our communities ...."

Which I took to be the difference between the naturalised Americans (mentioned above) and the "non-American" Arab-Muslims living there.

And therein lies the problem.
One cannot differentiate between the two.

It makes me think back when Jim said during the Vietnam war, it got to where you could not tell the good guys from the bad guys.
And so many Americans got killed for not knowing, assuming they came upon the good guys, only to be shot dead.

Different scenario, may not be the greatest, and for that I apologize.
Yet similar in a way.

As it is right now, people are leery I think, unsure but still friendly towards all Muslims.
But....but if many more attacks start happening in the U.S. killing dozens, the peaceful Muslims had better start speaking out against it, or they will be lumped altogether in one group......the hateful killing Muslims, all in the name of Allah.

Now see, we are not supposed to lump all Muslims into one hate group.
We might "offend" someone (to hell that people are dead)

But do you know that is exactly what they did to the South, when that dumbazz killed those blacks in church.
Obama and his whole team made it into a race crime and started in on the Rebel flag.

Next thing you know, ALL Southerners were racists, bigots and haters.
Facebook got downright ugly with insults, despite Zuckerberg and his bullshit about not promoting hate on FB.

To hell with the history of the rebel flag.
At one school, kids said they felt "threatened and feared for their life" when a construction worker was seen with it on his semi-truck grill.

He was told to remove it even tho he did not work there.

I am from the South and I found that personally insulting for the President to encourage such hate on us over the actions of ONE guy.

Yet, a "lonewolf" Muslims kills and it's an isolated incident, do not say anything bad about the others.

Double standard in my book if you ask me.

Guess that is why I get irritated at all this politically correct bullshit over radical Islam.   smallnotamused
And none of their people will stand up against it, whether they are Americans or not.

Now them......WTF does Obama and them hesitate to say anything about radical Islam.
Yet jumps on the bandwagon condemning everyone that flies the flag all because of one person's action.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'