Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Gives 680,000 Green Cards to Migrants from Muslim Nations
The very seeds of a cultural change are being sown year after year all over the Western world.

Quote:With Islamic terrorism on the rise in the United States and Western Europe, it’s worth mentioning that the Obama administration issued around 680,000 green cards to foreigners from Muslim countries during a five-year period, according to data published by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The stats, the latest made available by DHS, also show that the U.S. government admits more than double the number of immigrants from Muslim nations than from the European Union.

This disturbing information was circulated by the Senate Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on Immigration, which assesses that if there’s no change in the current policy, the U.S. will likely grant another 680,000 migrants—possibly more—from Muslim-majority countries green cards in the next five years. According to the DHS figures cited by the panel, Uncle Sam issued approximately 680,000 green cards to immigrants from 49 Muslim nations from fiscal year 2009 through fiscal year 2013. Over the same period, the U.S. issued only 270,000 green cards to migrants from the European Union, according to a committee announcement that reminds us “a green card entitles recipients to access federal benefits, lifetime residency, work authorization, and a direct route to becoming a U.S. citizen.” Some of the recipients are admitted to the U.S. as refugees so they immediately qualify for federal welfare benefits like food stamps and Medicaid.

Source
Guess they couldn't cause enough unrest to divide us with the false flags in the past, so they are bringing in "plan B". They want a reason to start Marital Law, one way or the other so they can have their NWO.
Damn, that is kinda "in your face" ain't it, allowing more people to come in from Muslim nations than European nations, despite terrorist activity and how a majority of Americans feel uncomfortable about that.

And I say to hell with the new co-called race card that Liberals use now, screaming 'Islamophobia' along with bigots, racists
That is such horseshit

That is thrown out there to shame people into silence, nothing more, just so they can get their way....pffft
People have a legit right to be concerned

We will be sooooooooo friggin' glad when Obama gets out of office
His internal personal agenda worries me

We need someone in office who will look after the safety of our Nation and it's citizens, along with strengthening our Military as it once was.
And stop worrying about being politically correct every 5 seconds

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

WELCOME TO "BELGISTAN"

Sharia showdown looms in Brussels

Video Link
His words.....

"There is no difference between Islam and Sharia"

"And a Muslim who is against Sharia, is not a Muslim"

He expects Sharia to be Worldwide in the near future

Okay then, good to know.
And we want that for our country?????

God help us all, if there is one!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Believe this or not:

Quote:A female physician in Munich, Germany sends a message to the World . . . .

'Yesterday, at the hospital, we had a meeting about how the situation here and at the other Munich hospitals is unsustainable.  

Clinics cannot handle the number of migrant medical  emergencies, so they are starting to send everything  to the main hospitals.

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and we women are now refusing to go among those migrants!
 Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse.

Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we in Europe do not know how to treat.
 If they receive a prescription to the pharmacy, they suddenly learn they have to pay cash.

This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children.
 They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words:  So, cure them here yourselves!
 So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also the large pharmacies.

We ask openly 'where are all those who welcomed the migrants in front of TV cameras with signs at train stations?'

Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here and we will definitely
 not be able to get rid of them.

Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million.

Most of these people are completely unemployable. Only a small minimum of them have any education.

What is more, their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant.

Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids under six, many emaciated and very needy.

If this continues and Germany re-opens its borders, I am going home to the Czech Republic.

Nobody can keep me here in this situation, not even for double the salary back home. I came to Germany to
 work, not to Africa or the Middle East!

Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad it makes him to see the cleaning woman, who has cleaned
 every day for years for 800 euros and then meets crowds of young men in the hallways who just wait with their hands
 outstretched, wanting everything for free, and when they don't get it they throw a fit.

I really don't need this! But I am afraid that if I return home, at some point it will be the same in the Czech Republic.

If the Germans, with their systems, cannot handle this, then, guaranteed, back home will be total chaos.
 You -  who have not come in contact with these people have absolutely no idea what kind of badly behaved desperadoes
 these people are and how Muslims act superior to our staff, regarding their religious accommodation.

For now, the local hospital staff have not come down with the diseases these people brought here, but with so many
 hundreds of patients every day a this is just a question of time.

In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the  brink of death,

who they'd dragged across half of Europe for three months.

The child died two days later, despite having  received top care at one of the best paediatric clinics in Germany.

The paediatric physician had to undergo surgery and the two nurses are recovering in the ICU. Nobody has been punished..?

The local press is forbidden to write about it, so we can only inform you through email.

What would have happened to a German if he had stabbed the doctor and nurses with a knife?

Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a nurses face and so threatened her with infection? At a minimum he'd have
 gone straight to jail and later to court.

With these people so far, nothing has happened -WHY?

And so I ask ... where are all those greeters and receivers from the train stations?

Sitting pretty at home, enjoying their uncomplicated, safe lives.

If it were up to me I would round up all those greeters and bring them here first to our hospitals emergency ward as attendants !

Then into one of the buildings housing the migrants, so they can really look after them there themselves, without armed police and police
 dogs, who, sadly today, are in every hospital here in Bavaria.

Is this "situation" coming to your country ???

Doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture, does it?
Quote:Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and we women are now refusing to go among those migrants!
Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse.

Probably because most male Muslims view women on a whole, lower than dogs, therefore have no respect for us.

What we are reading in the above, is a serious clash of cultures.
It will never get better, they just take for granted the country that took them in, expects THEM to bow down to them and their ways, regardless of how disrespectful they are.
Being as they believe that those who are not Muslims are 'infidels', well that could be one reason for their shitty behavior.

And unfortunately, the media is not reporting things as they should be.
About the terrible things the Muslims do to the people who try to help them.
Pathetic and shameful IMO

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

My Attitude about So Called Migrants, Hey, you don't want to be Thankful to those that are helping you and be Polite and Courteous, Then Board The Plane, Train Ship or Bus, you and your's Are Going Back!
Accept Our Culture, Religion, Work Ethic and Learn Our Language and Get A Job!
Shut-Up and Set-Down, Speak When Spoken To and Don't Make Trouble.
You're Our Guest, We Aren't Yours.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
One of the Biggest reason's to Control Our Borders.
[Image: ChPLo6eWgAAL9z4.jpg]
You know, I'm worried.

I really believe, that people should be free to do, believe, whatever, as long as it hurts no-one, and you don't push your beliefs on others.  I also believe that America is/was a great country, BECAUSE we are made up of so many different cultures.

But I honestly want to understand, how our citizens as a whole, cannot see what a massive problem our government is creating, seemingly on purpose.

They are intentionally letting people come in, illegally or like this, who have no intention of becoming an American or accepting our culture.  And if we are NOT ok with it, we are the bigots.

And people are ok with that? :stumped:
Quote:They are intentionally letting people come in, illegally or like this, who have no intention of becoming an American or accepting our culture.  And if we are NOT ok with it, we are the bigots.

Calling people bigots/racists is them playing the "Shame" card

Similar to the 'Race' card, but this forces people to keep their mouth shut for fear of being labeled a bigot

Remember after the San Bernadino attack?
The neighbor who had suspicions but did not say anything for fear of people thinking them to be racist if it were nothing?
Well...... 'shame' is a cruel card to play IMO

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(05-25-2016, 09:08 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: You know, I'm worried.

I really believe, that people should be free to do, believe, whatever, as long as it hurts no-one, and you don't push your beliefs on others.  I also believe that America is/was a great country, BECAUSE we are made up of so many different cultures.

But I honestly want to understand, how our citizens as a whole, cannot see what a massive problem our government is creating, seemingly on purpose.

They are intentionally letting people come in, illegally or like this, who have no intention of becoming an American or accepting our culture.  And if we are NOT ok with it, we are the bigots.

And people are ok with that? :stumped:
Thank You for bringing this up.
NO, many of us went through the Process of coming to America legally because we respect America and it's Citizens and laws.
My husband waited 21 months for us to join him here in America Legally and then went through the process of Becoming Naturalize Citizens and YES we're ( our daughter and myself ) going to Vote, can you guess for Who?  :biggrin: