Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Obama's brother ask???
Quote:OH BOY! Barack Obama’s brother asks if Michelle is ‘Michael’
Great Question!!!  smallrofl
Even his half brother doesn't know for sure.

Quote:Barack Obama’s half brother, Malik, took to Twitter on Thursday to ask if Michelle is actually “Michael”.

Quote:[Image: OhOfOcaA_normal.jpg]
[/url]Malik Obama

✔@ObamaMalik

Is Michelle Michael?

11:48 AM - Mar 14, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

“Is Michelle Michael?” Obama asked, referring to a conspiracy theory that the former First Lady is actually a man.
Quote:It’s not the first time Malik has made things uncomfortable for his brother on social media.

In 2017, Malik Obama tweeted an image of what appears to be Barack’s birth certificate.
Except it’s not from Hawaii, but rather Kenya.
View image on Twitter
[img=494x0]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6f8IkCWAAAcyjN?format=jpg&name=900x900[/img]

Quote:[Image: OhOfOcaA_normal.jpg]
Malik Obama

✔@ObamaMalik

Surely. What's this?

12:13 PM - Mar 9, 2011

[url=https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/839917082959613952]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

“What’s this?” he tweeted.
The document is from the “Coast Province General Hospital” in Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, and is for Barack Hussein Obama II, who was born on the “4th day of August, 1961.”
In 2011, the White House released what it claimed was President Obama’s “long form birth certificate.”
Source

[Image: bc8ff3dfb7a7c864cc9f7bfb983143b16ec36eb5...=800&h=689]Actually [Image: f000c787b1134398b28234213fa63e2103d441d0...=800&h=594]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
He's bringing it back out to the public eye.

Apparently he wants the world to not forget about this.  RN members know the truth, but the public still needs to know how they were duped by the Obamas.
(03-17-2019, 06:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He's bringing it back out to the public eye.

Apparently he wants the world to not forget about this.  RN members know the truth, but the public
still needs to know how they were duped by the Obamas.

The falsehood is so massive and connects to a larger deceit -in my opinion, that surely it cannot be true.
Mick Michelle -just like her husband, were absolute angels whilst in office and we all should be grateful that
Barrack was magically whisked through the system in order to take his place in the White House.

Nah... to break such rules and insult the public's intelligence would be too far and someone would spill the
beans. (Isn't that what they say?!)

I've got to go, I'm re-shoeing my unicorn right now.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-17-2019, 07:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 06:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He's bringing it back out to the public eye.

Apparently he wants the world to not forget about this.  RN members know the truth, but the public
still needs to know how they were duped by the Obamas.

The falsehood is so massive and connects to a larger deceit -in my opinion, that surely it cannot be true.
Mick Michelle -just like her husband, were absolute angels whilst in office and we all should be grateful that
Barrack was magically whisked through the system in order to take his place in the White House.

Nah... to break such rules and insult the public's intelligence would be too far and someone would spill the
beans. (Isn't that what they say?!)

I've got to go, I'm re-shoeing my unicorn right now.
tinyhuh
STOP re-shoeing your imaginary unicorn turn off all the new 5G products and take your Medication!!!  :smallimpatient:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-17-2019, 07:59 PM)guohua Wrote: STOP re-shoeing your imaginary unicorn turn off all the new 5G products and take your Medication!!!  :smallimpatient:

If all the information regarding Barack Obama's non-US birth, the strange timeline of his 'career'
and Michelle's uncomfortable-looking 'bumps' -are fake, then the unicorn will get my slippers and
I'll gulp down my meds!
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.