Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A disgrace for all to see

(06-14-2021, 11:26 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Joe has a way with words. He comes right out and tells us what COVID is. It's a system to provide financing for vaccines. 
Did you get that?  A SYSTEM to provide money and a reason to create vaccines. 
There you have it! 

Lots of politicians and the "elite" have stock in the pharmaceutical markets. Vaccines are a huge business for these people, and the average medical doctor too. I've posted reports on RN showing that medical doctors get a big bonus if he/she gets a certain amount of children vaccinated with all their shots by age six.  

It's just a money market that has lost it's original purpose; to care for the health of those they serve. Most no longer care as long as the money keeps flowing in. 

Money: the root of all evil.
https://twitter.com/ForAmerica/status/14...2181571584
(06-16-2021, 01:41 PM)727Sky Wrote:

you know a smart reporter would get a scanner and look for the frequency that his receiver is on and record it and bust his feebleness wide open.

should be easy enough to hide in the camera and sound equipment.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Basically I heard he has a note pinned to all his suits after his statement were he said  "Sometimes I forget I'm The President."
[Image: Political-cartoon-6.16.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-16-2021, 03:34 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 01:41 PM)727Sky Wrote:

you know a smart reporter would get a scanner and look for the frequency that his receiver is on and record it and bust his feebleness wide open.

should be easy enough to hide in the camera and sound equipment.

Yep that also explains some of his long pauses as he is trying to understand what he is supposed to be saying. Mumbling through something while being told what to say next doesn't help either. Like i said, "What a disgrace."
Russians licking their chops as that gas pipeline will get trillions of dollars into Russian bank accounts.

That pipeline deal was made while both Ambassadors were expelled too !! (think about THAT)  tinycool

So who's Putin's real bitch now ?

All the meetings are for show. Russia has Democrats on the feeder lines  tinylaughing tinylaughing

Remember how Obama "handled" Crimea and the election "interference"  tinylaughing

[Image: Zophy-Smoke1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]