Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Howard Stern on Gun control
Howard Stern: “Sheep” need to be heavily armed to protect themselves against terrorist “wolves”

A simple yet interesting take on why gun control laws will do no good

Quote:On “The Howard Stern Show” Wednesday, the veteran radio host addressed the issue of gun control in the wake of the Orlando massacre.

“I’m so upset about Orlando and what went down,” he said. “But I can’t believe these people who come out afterwards and their answer to Orlando is to take away guns from the public. It’s fucking mind-blowing to me.”
Stern continued, using a scene from the film “American Sniper” as a touchstone:

“The military — and they don’t mean it in a derogatory way — but they look at the public as sheep,” he said. “And we are sheep. Most of us sit around all day and we don’t know how to defend ourselves. We basically think everything’s OK.”

But denying the existence of evil wolves doesn’t protect a sheep from them, he continued, because “the wolves are always planning. They’ll use boxcutters. They’ll use an airplane fly it right into a building. They don’t need AR-15s.”

He noted that “the most gun-free zone on the planet is a plane. On 9/11, what did the wolves do? They said, ‘This is great. We’ll just kill the sheep with boxcutters.’ So they went on the plane with boxcutters and all the sheep went, ‘Baaaa.’”

Stern was adamant that he doesn’t “like violence” or “any of this stuff,” but that “I consider myself a sheep. Most of your politicians have private security, so they’re OK.

Those are sheep that are very well protected. You, on the other hand, are a sitting duck.”

Because of that, he said, “I’m not for taking away people’s rights.”

Here is a clip from 'American Sniper'  (2014)

So which are you?
A Sheep, Wolf or a Sheepdog?

Kudos to Howard Stern and his rather logical explanation!!    minusculethumbsup

Sadly, there are people out there that live in a bubble and think all will be okay if we just "do away" with guns....those are the sheeples.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

He right, they are all Sheep and they're look at as Soft Targets.
But Orlando has Woke Some Up and they're Not Blaming The Far Right or Guns, but instead!

Quote:West Hollywood Inundated With AMAZING Pro-Gun, Pro-Gay Posters
[Image: 2016_06_15_shootback_3_0.jpg]
[Image: 2016_06_15_shootback_125.jpg]
Quote:On Wednesday morning, posters suddenly appeared in West Hollywood, California featuring a gay version of the Gadsden Flag featuring a rattlesnake on top of the gay rainbow. The flags also had the hashtag #ShootBack indicating a more proactive approach to gay self-defense.

The posters were attracting attention in front of the Pacific Design Center, The Abbey, West Hollywood City Hall and in front of artist Chad Michael Morrisette's house.  Morrisette had covered the roof of his house with 50 mannequins to make a statement about the Orlando shootings.
Link
OH, they aren't blaming Trump!
Quote:Gun sales surge among gays, lesbians after Orlando shooting
However, what’s different this time around is the clientele. Mike Smith, a firearms instructor in Colorado Springs, is one of many closely tracking the sudden surge in gays and lesbians buying weapons.

“I think right now because of what happened, people are looking for answers,” he said. “You walk into a gun shop and you expect to see people, frankly, who look like me. I think we forget we’re a country of all people, not just people who fit that predetermined mold.”
The Pink Pistols is a national gun club for gays and lesbians. It saw its membership soar from about 1,500 members on Saturday to 3,500 on Monday.
linky
The More Armed and Aware Citizens The Better For America!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I wish people would stand up and raise hell about that Mosque that promoted killing gays right there in Orlando, calling it compassion killing.

Had that been a Baptist church, people would have had run them out of town.

It is a double standard, maybe because people are more in fear of radicals carrying out more tragic incidents where Islam is concerned, than they are Christians.

Or could be all this idiotic asinine "political correctness" bullshit, keeping people from speaking out against the Mosque who allowed the "killing gays is okay" sermon.

If we don't start standing up to radical Islam and calling them out when shit happens, we sure as hell better be prepared for more killings on American soil.

I don't blame the gays for buying guns.
They are now targets for radical extremists who would like to see them dead.

They kill gays in their country.
Be damned if they haven't started in our country.

Lonewolf or not.......he killed those people in the nightclub all in the name of Allah, pledging allegiance to ISIS.
Warned more attacks would come.
Enough said

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"senona"

Quote:Sadly, there are people out there that live in a bubble and think all will be okay if we just "do away" with guns....those are the sheeples.
I have a hard time believing that most Americans don't have just a tad of common sense, but it seems some don't.  I think it would take someone coming up to them and minusculebonker pounding the obvious into their brain before they would see how wrong they are. And, even then, they'd look at you with a blank stare, and be like, minusculethinking "What are you saying? I don't understand."
Honestly, people's lack of common sense leaves me like  smalltappinghead  
I think most people just go along with whatever their "leader" says because they are so devoted to their political party that they have forgotten how to think for themselves.
It's astounding, just astounding.  And a shame to the American people who stand by and allow some idiot to take away our rights. tinyok