Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘The Zone of Silence’
This strange region, called The Zone of Slience, lies on the 27th parallel north connecting the Bermuda Triangle, the Pyramids of Giza and the Himalayas. Inside this area, watches don't work, radios don't transmit properly, and the rocks on near-by houses are magnetized, even though they don't contain any metal. 

[Image: zona.silencio.jpg]

Even though this area has lots of paranormal activity, people still live there.
In ancient times, this area was submerged under water. Also, it's interesting to note that a large number of meteorites have crashed there.
Today, the zone of silence is considered to be one of the most mysterious places on the planet.

[Image: Zona-del-Silencio.jpg]

Quote:The phenomenon was investigated by experts from the city of Torreon. According to researchers, these anomalies are caused by the existence of a magnetic cone that causes ionization in the atmosphere blocking the transmission of radio waves.

Since the 19th century, there have been numerous reports of meteorites crashing into the area. Mysterious lights have been reported both by tourists and locals who believe that these lights are actually vehicles from otherworldly beings who have underground bases in the area. Even skeptics admit having seen lights, stating they are a common phenomenon.

Is it just a coincidence that the Zone of Silence is located on the exact same ‘line’ as the Pyramids of Egypt and the Bermuda Triangle? And is it possible that this proves the existence of ‘Alien’ vortexes on Earth? Strange areas on our planet where unexplained phenomenon occurs on a daily basis.

Source

Strange place indeed.  Sounds more like a portal for ETs to travel through to me, especially since people see strange lights in the area.   minusculethinking
Interesting, I'll need to look this up for future study.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
BUMPING FOR NEW MEMBERS
tinybiggrin
(06-15-2016, 11:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This strange  region, called The Zone of Slience,  lies on the 27th parallel north connecting the Bermuda Triangle, the Pyramids of Giza and the Himalayas. Inside this area, watches don't work, radios don't transmit properly, and the rocks on near-by houses are magnetized, even though they don't contain any metal. 

[Image: zona.silencio.jpg]

Even though this area has lots of paranormal activity, people still live there.
In ancient times, this area was submerged under water. Also, it's interesting to note that a large number of meteorites have crashed there.
Today, the zone of silence is considered to be one of the most mysterious places on the planet.

[Image: Zona-del-Silencio.jpg]

Quote:The phenomenon was investigated by experts from the city of Torreon. According to researchers, these anomalies are caused by the existence of a magnetic cone that causes ionization in the atmosphere blocking the transmission of radio waves.

Since the 19th century, there have been numerous reports of meteorites crashing into the area. Mysterious lights have been reported both by tourists and locals who believe that these lights are actually vehicles from otherworldly beings who have underground bases in the area. Even skeptics admit having seen lights, stating they are a common phenomenon.

Is it just a coincidence that the Zone of Silence is located on the exact same ‘line’ as the Pyramids of Egypt and the Bermuda Triangle? And is it possible that this proves the existence of ‘Alien’ vortexes on Earth? Strange areas on our planet where unexplained phenomenon occurs on a daily basis.

Source

Strange place indeed.  Sounds more like a portal for ETs to travel through to me, especially since people see strange lights in the area.   minusculethinking

It would be interesting to see what is under the ground there , If you ever watch Mudflood videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_P7825ckaU

I have seen things with my own eyes and watched diggers vanish !  we are a bunch of mushrooms being kept in the dark
When you control the healthy its called tyranny.
Organized conspiracy by people in power is a matter of history not of theory

It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it. seneca.

On adventia with Dementia

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” Marcus Aurelius
(08-07-2020, 12:20 AM)Stoner William Wrote: It would be interesting to see what is under the ground there , If you ever watch Mudflood videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_P7825ckaU

I have seen things with my own eyes and watched diggers vanish !  we are a bunch of mushrooms being kept in the dark

@"Stoner William", I'd really love to hear a more in depth story about that. It sounds fascinating!   tinywhat
(08-07-2020, 12:39 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 12:20 AM)Stoner William Wrote: It would be interesting to see what is under the ground there , If you ever watch Mudflood videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_P7825ckaU

@"Stoner William", I'd really love to hear a more in depth story about that. It sounds fascinating!   tinywhat

Yes, I agree with @"Mystic Wanderer" , this does sound fascinating.

As a young 17 year old on a building site one day on what is now a mcdonalds restaurant i saw a Hugh digger vanish into the ground and it was no sink-hole that it fell into but a building with windows well under-ground maybe 40-50 foot down just like the video from France that i linked earlier , i worked on this hotel for months decades ago and after a few months got the special tour https://www.deviantart.com/dystantmotion...-195631031  there is a LOT more underground than above it , you really need to see that hotel from Waverly station platform ,look up from there and think thee is more underground than above it and the chap who showed me it pointed out the hotel across the river which he had worked in is even bigger underground ?? .

I have been on a lot of big jobs over the years but the D.UM.B in my city really scared me the size of it - and i do not scare or get lost easy thats all i can say
When you control the healthy its called tyranny.
Organized conspiracy by people in power is a matter of history not of theory

It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it. seneca.

On adventia with Dementia

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” Marcus Aurelius
(08-07-2020, 01:12 AM)Stoner William Wrote:

As a young 17 year old on a building site one day on what is now a mcdonalds restaurant i saw a Hugh digger vanish into the ground and it was no sink-hole that it fell into but a building with windows well under-ground maybe 40-50 foot down just like the video from France that i linked earlier , i worked on this hotel for months decades ago and after a few months got the special tour https://www.deviantart.com/dystantmotion...-195631031  there is a LOT more underground than above it , you really need to see that hotel from Waverly station platform ,look up from there and think thee is more underground than above it and the chap who showed me it pointed out the hotel across the river which he had worked in is even bigger underground ?? .

I have been on a lot of big jobs over the years but the D.UM.B in my city really scared me the size of it - and i do not scare or get lost easy thats all i can say

@"Stoner William", thank you for replying so quickly.

You might enjoy this thread talking about one of the largest underground cities in the world:
http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=431
(08-07-2020, 01:12 AM)Stoner William Wrote:

That is Awesome.
So you are saying the underground building are much, much, much older?
What do you think, 100, 200 years older. They peoples wiped out by a mudslide or something and they just built upon their bones.

I believe are ancestors were advanced, but I'm talking about before the Egyptians.