Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warning in the sky?
So as I was getting ready to leave for work about sunrise Monday morning, we had one awesome display in the sky. I saw a goldish red starting to spread on the clouds, so I grabbed my phone and started snapping away. I got about 7 or 8 pictures of a beautiful dramatic sky, which is beautiful, but for some reason I looked up over my head and saw an awesome column of red among the dark clouds. I snapped it quickly and went back inside. I thought wow, that upright picture I shot would make a nice wallpaper for my phone!

Later on that evening after work I was looking at the picture again when I noticed something that looks kind of like a lion on the right hand side. I thought 'how cute!' and started to look around for anything else I could make out. Then I noticed a weird looking demon-like face on the left. From there the images started jumping out at me.

I have since seen about a dozen images altogether, and when you connect them it seems to be a mural of evil. I'm calling the photo "Apocalypse." The lion went from cute to ominous when I remembered the phrase from the Bible about Satan walking about as a roaring lion, seeking whomever he can devour (or something like that).

It is going to take me a little while to zoom in on the picture to show each image and label the features as I see them, so I'm going to start this thread with the original and these first two features I just described. I will add more as I get them ready. Please, take a look at the original for yourself and see if you can find anything else. I will say, I also have noticed what looks like a shark dorsal fin in the black part of the clouds, but I haven't attempted to enlarge that feature yet. 

Also, I have highlighted what appears to me to be a sperm whale and a blue whale swimming together, and while that isn't evil to me in any way, I thought it was relevant since I have heard that whales and dolphins have a natural connection with the spirit realm. Hey, maybe the dorsal fin is of a dolphin instead of a shark... it is rather elongated, and most sharks' fins are more upright I believe.

Errr... having a bit of difficulty here... I can't make the images bigger... but here's what I have so far:

[Image: Lion-Face.png]
[Image: Face-1.png]
Cool! 

Going back to see what I can see.  I'll edit my post if I see something else.

ETA:  Can you post the original picture without any markings too so we can use our own imagination?  I'm getting distracted.   tinybiggrin

[Image: Face-1.png]

There's one for you. I can see what looks like a big fish of some kind, but I don't know how to point it out. Actually, the whole bottom of the picture now looks like a school of big fish, and I see a lizard in the bottom right with it's legs as if it's standing looking straight ahead.

Here's the other one enlarged:

[Image: Lion-Face.png]

Yes, that black one definitely looks evil.   tinysurprised  
Here's two more - a little village being covered, or embraced, by an evil looking creature... and something like a snake head, or similar type creature:

[Image: City-or-Village.png]

nh4 gas <<<< (??? I did not post this, don't even know what it is. It inserted itself when I added the second picture...???)

[Image: Snake-Head.png]
(01-09-2019, 04:10 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: Here's two more - a little village being covered, or embraced, by an evil looking creature... and something like a snake head, or similar type creature:

nh4 gas <<<< (??? I did not post this, don't even know what it is. It inserted itself when I added the second picture...???)

Don't click on the link - it took me to a suspicious site!
(01-09-2019, 04:10 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: Here's two more - a little village being covered, or embraced, by an evil looking creature... and something like a snake head, or similar type creature:

That snake is VERY clear to me. tinybighuh
OOPS... I meant to do that first and I got carried away! THIS is the original with no markings... along with the information from my phone:

[Image: Red-Clouds-and-Info.png]

AND... I just saw another sad face. The entire picture seems to show a sad face... two downward slanting eyes at the top, the reddish nose area, and the whiter outline of a sad mouth... appears to be crying... wow.
(01-09-2019, 04:15 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: OOPS... I meant to do that first and I got carried away! THIS is the original with no markings... along with the information from my phone:

(01-09-2019, 04:15 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: OOPS... I meant to do that first and I got carried away! THIS is the original with no markings... along with the information from my phone:

Thanks. I saw all kinds of things in this picture last night. I'll have to stare at it awhile again to see them now.

Anyone else seeing anything not mentioned already?
(01-09-2019, 04:19 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Thanks. I saw all kinds of things in this picture last night. I'll have to stare at it awhile again to see them now.

Anyone else seeing anything not mentioned already?

Harder to see in the larger picture, but in this small one, I see a baby owl (?) from the top down to where the school of fish are. It has two big eyes looking downward, a beak, and two ears on top of it's head, ruffled feathers on it's body below.
I'm having trouble getting the picture with ALL the markings to upload completely. Forgive me for leaving early, but I've been sick almost three weeks and I'm just now getting to the point I think I can sleep without hacking all night (like I have for about 4 nights now). I'll work on more of the highlights tomorrow... Night all!

Yawn
(01-09-2019, 04:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

That snake is VERY clear to me. tinybighuh

HEY, now it looks like a dog to me... that's more like dog teeth... hell hound, maybe?
Quote:HEY, now it looks like a dog to me... that's more like dog teeth... hell hound, maybe?

It could be either one, depending on how good one's imagination is.
@"Spirit Scribe"  Awesome Clouds  minusculebeercheers I don't really see what you and Mystic do, but I like the clouds and the colors.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]