Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALL Smileys have been uploaded !
Over a hundred and forty of them...

You may now select them from the smiley box (icon beside the video upoad icon on post header)

OR

From the box on the left side of this reply box.

Selecting [get more] underneath that same box will get you all the smileys you need to add to your post or thread at your heart's content

BUT

will also give you ALL the codes you need, to insert them in the Shoutbox for example...

Have Fun !!!

tinydrroling
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I'm not really sure what you mean...? tinyshocked
All this new tech-stuff is beyond me! minusculethinking

But it's appreciated Sol and thank you. mediumalien
hugedancingbaby
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
tinywhat Wow! That's a lot of smiley's. minusculehail Thank you so much. smallgreenbananadancer
Okay...

it is said that an image is worth a thousand words... tinyfunny

So...look at the left side of this box when you reply and you will see the smilies box as shown here:

[Image: o5KIJDG.png]

Now, when you click on [get more] (highlighted in blue at the bottom of the smilies box) it will open a Smilies Listing box underneath your reply box as shown here:

[Image: F3EGevE.png]

So, let's say you want to insert that tinybiggrin in the Shoutbox, all you would need to do is copypaste (or learn them all by heart but there's over a 140 of them) the code : tinybiggrin : (no spaces) in the shoutbox and voila...the smileys shows up.

Hope this makes it easier...

Biggrin
(06-11-2016, 09:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: tinywhat Wow! That's a lot of smiley's. minusculehail Thank you so much. smallgreenbananadancer

You are soooo welcome !!!

Your Rogue Files are all linked now...like continued on part II and so on...still working on the indexes when I have free time though...

SMILIES !!!!!

smallgreenhurray
JUST  GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]