Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some may not agree with me,,,,, But,,,,,
That is right, there are people that won't agree with me on this thread that I'm about to post, But left me say this, I am treating (With Herbs) more patients with more exotic or should I say, not common illnesses for Arizona.

My newer patients have grade school age children in areas of the city with a higher percentage of families from South America.
Much like what is attempting to cross our borders now.

The children and their mothers are mostly Caucasians and American Born and Raised Hispanics that don't really travel to Mexico or further south anymore. 

Now let me introduce the article and I'd like to point out, these new form of Polio that has arrived in our Country, I believe was brought here by these so-called Refugees and Migrants.

Quote:One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says

I think 1/3rd. is a very Conservative Number.
Quote:Migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox and other serious health issues, Tijuana's Health Department warned on Thursday morning.
People have forgotten that Tuberculosis can be Deadly.
They are also suffering from all sorts shin lesions, Rashes, open sore and bringing with them more Bed Bugs and Fleas that can cause some very serious Illnesses.
Quote:There are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis, four cases of HIV/AIDS and four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said.

At least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows.

There’s also a threat of Hepatitis outbreak due to unsanitary conditions.
Source

Hepatitis is a Very Major concern.

Tuberculosis is highly communicable and in those conditions the 3 confirmed cases will quickly spread to 300, and treating it isn't easy.  It requires expensive daily medication and if they don't take the medication correctly the TB can mutate and eventually become resistant.  

Health Departments in the US can have people incarcerated if they don't comply with the medication orders as a matter of public safety, but by all means let's let these people ask for asylum and hope they are in good health and don't cause an epidemic which can spread.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Basically everything you said is a medical fact, the same thing is happing in Europe, our leaders just dont care
If they allow them in, I hope the so called "leaders" get all the diseases they bring with them.  Would serve them right.   tinyok
(11-29-2018, 05:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Basically everything you said is a medical fact, the same thing is happing in Europe, our leaders just dont care

Your Leaders are like Our Leaders / Entertainment people / Rich people and other Elites.
They all live in Gated and Walled Communities with Doctors on Speed Dial and Health-Care Nurses in their Homes attending to their Children.
They have Dietitians preparing their meals and people who keep their homes clean with disinfectant.

How do you live, if you called you Doctor, would you be seen today?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]