Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There's A Chap Down In Mexico Who Gets It.
Just when you start to lose faith in commonsense, a fresh breeze of logic cools your worries.

Quote:Senator proposes castration for rapists

'It is time to put an end to violence against women and children'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4889]
Senator Armenta announces his castration proposal.

'A senator with the governing Morena party is preparing a proposal that would punish rapists with chemical
castration.

Alejandro Armenta Mier told a press conference that Mexico is in first place globally for cases of sexual abuse,
physical violence and homicide committed against minors last year, adding that a total of 4.5 million Mexicans
are rape victims.
In the state of Puebla alone, he continued, there are 800 recorded cases of femicides, 70% of which are also rape
cases.

“. . . the Morena parliamentary group is in favor of combating violence against women and children.
The purpose of this initiative is to castrate those who rape them,” said the senator from Puebla.
“. . . it is time to put a definitive stop” to this crime, Armenta said.
“I am a father, I have daughters, I have a wife; we have got to take drastic measures.”

The senator said he recognized the initiative might be controversial but he would seek a consensus with lawmakers
from other parties as well as human rights organizations to determine what route to take to come up with more severe
penalties in order to reduce the crimes in question...'
Mexico Daily News:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I had an interesting chat with a friend of mine many years ago during which the subject of punishing rapists and child molesters came up.
The most popular suggestion was to cut their balls off until my friend said:
"No. What have they got to lose after that? CUT ONE OF THEIR BALLS OFF!! They won't dare do it again...."

I quite liked that idea - especially if the cutting was performed slowly with a rusty spoon.

tinysurprised
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(12-08-2018, 09:57 AM)gordi Wrote: ...The most popular suggestion was to cut their balls off until my friend said:
"No. What have they got to lose after that? CUT ONE OF THEIR BALLS OFF!!
They won't dare do it again...."

Now that's a smart realisation! I agree totally, it leaves the threat of further damage dangling.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yes! I've been saying this for a long time.  Common sense finally surfaces.   minusculebiggrin