Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange waves rippled around the world and scientists don't know why
Strange frequency waves rippled across the world on November 11, 2018, but so far no definite answer has been found as to what caused them.

[Image: inf000169_indischer_ozean_mayotte_01.jpg]

Quote:On the morning of November 11, just before 9:30 UT, a mysterious rumble rolled around the world.

The seismic waves began roughly 15 miles off the shores of Mayotte, a French island sandwiched between Africa and the northern tip of Madagascar. The waves buzzed across Africa, ringing sensors in Zambia, Kenya, and Ethiopia. They traversed vast oceans, humming across Chile, New Zealand, Canada, and even Hawaii nearly 11,000 miles away.

These waves didn't just zip by; they rang for more than 20 minutes. And yet, it seems, no human felt them.
Only one person noticed the odd signal on the U.S. Geological Survey's real-time seismogram displays. An earthquake enthusiast who uses the handle @matarikipax saw the curious zigzags and posted images of them to Twitter. That small action kicked off another ripple of sorts, as researchers around the world attempted to suss out the source of the waves. Was it a meteor strike? A submarine volcano eruption? An ancient sea monster rising from the deep?

“I don't think I've seen anything like it,” says Göran Ekström, a seismologist at Columbia University who specializes in unusual earthquakes.

“It doesn't mean that, in the end, the cause of them is that exotic,” he notes. Yet many features of the waves are remarkably weird—from their surprisingly monotone, low-frequency “ring” to their global spread. And researchers are still chasing down the geologic conundrum.

What is it about these waves that makes them so weird?

Quote:In a normal earthquake, the built-up tensions in Earth's crust release with a jolt in mere seconds. This sends out a series of waves known as a “wave train” that radiates from the point of the rupture, explains Stephen Hicks, a seismologist at the University of Southampton.

The fastest-traveling signals are Primary waves, or P-waves, which are compression waves that move in bunches, like what happens to an extended slinky that gets suddenly pushed at one end. Next come the secondary waves, or S-waves, which have more of a side-to-side motion. Both of these so-called body waves have relatively high frequencies, Hicks says, “a sort of ping rather than a rumbling.”

Finally, chugging along at the end come slow, long-period surface waves, which are similar to the strange signals that rolled out from Mayotte. For intense earthquakes, these surface waves can zip around the planet multiple times, ringing Earth like a bell, Hicks says.

However, there was no big earthquake kicking off the recent slow waves. Adding to the weirdness, Mayotte's mystery waves are what scientists call monochromatic. Most earthquakes send out waves with a slew of different frequencies, but Mayotte's signal was a clean zigzag dominated by one type of wave that took a steady 17 seconds to repeat.

“It's like you have colored glasses and [are] just seeing red or something,” says Anthony Lomax, an independent seismology consultant.

Source

The article goes on with lots of speculation as to what caused the frequency waves, but in the end they have no real answers.

It reminds me of those booms that we started hearing back in 2011 that have continued to this day around the world. There have never been any scientific answers to that one either.
So, what's going on?
I think the Earth is entering a phase we haven't experienced yet, so there are no answers until more data is collected and studied.

Fascinating time to be alive.  Cheers! minusculebeercheers
Maybe it was Mother Earth Slapping her Forehead because she forgot to follow Al Gore's Agenda! :mediumomg:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Dear O dear, old Al will be so upset that the earth is not doing what he wants
I just came across this.  Veeeeeery Interesting.   minusculethinking 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4838]

I know a lot of people were spending this day meditating, and the mind is a POWERFUL thing.  It makes me wonder if the energy from our minds caused the ripple of energy frequency? 
Something to ponder.  What do you think?  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would like to bring a couple of Q posts to your attention.

The last one on this subject was # 2527, posted on December 2nd.  Q is responding to another Anon, that's why I'm not showing his trip code in the post. You can see for yourself here:  https://qanon.pub/

Quote:Think WAVES.
WW?
Define 'unified'
[17]
SAT knockout forced new CLAS tech [online] by who?
[Controlled] moment activated? [17]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Do you believe your efforts here persuade people to stop the pursuit of TRUTH, [CA_J]?
There is a place for everyone.
Q

So, then we have this earlier post from February 15th, post #772 that I believe ties into this.

Quote:Q !UW.yye1fxo No.96 [Image: fold.png]
Feb 15 2018 15:02:33 (EST) https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/site...kultra.pdf[Image: fold.png]
Read very carefully.
Unreleased [CLAS-HIGHEST]:
Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.
OP conducted/ORIG outside of US.
CAR control?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo[Image: fold.png]
Statement by the driver?
Fairytale?
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.
Q

So, it's just my opinion, but I think the ripples were caused when the good guys took out a satellite that was being used to control a specific target.  Will the bad guys no longer be able to make cars crash, planes fall out of the sky, trains derail, etc.? 
I've even seen some say the satellite could have also been used for mind control. Will we still see zombies going on a shooting spree?  I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Another thing that ties this in to Q is the ripples were coming every 17 seconds.  What is the 17th letter of the alphabet?   tinybiggrin
I woke up around 4:30 a.m. and noticed a frequency going off every so often, close together.  I thought it was probably the Smart Meter currency running through the wires (yes, I can hear it), so I kind of dozed back off.
Much to my surprise, I just came across this:  Seems those frequency waves are back in several places around the country.

I don't know if that is what I was hearing, or the Smart Meter, like I originally thought.

Take a look at all these seismographs.  Wow!    tinybigeyes

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/o...liplot.php
Joe M. from Twitter suggests that CERN has been dumbing us down by emitting frequency waves that keeps us compliant.  His theory is that the white hats were behind CERN shutting down, and that's when we started getting the ripples of higher frequency across the world. This frequency will help people 'Wake Up' and take the blinders off that have suppressed us for so long.

Quote:Joe M‏ @StormIsUponUs

Did you know CERN was blasting the earth with Stupid Rays. Yes, magnetic frequencies that make people dumb, compliant and disengaged. The cabal took control of the technology in the 50s and weaponized it against us.
On 11/11, the alliance shut it down. I feel smarter already.

12:37 PM - 5 Dec 2018