Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Learn What Was Really Found on Mars...
[Image: plants-artificial-structures-mar-1024x576.jpg]

During the past several years, many people high-up in the government have decided it's time to disclose what they know about UFOs, Mars, and Alien life.

Quote:In the last couple of years, high-ranking individuals from politics, government and military have spoken out freely about the UFO phenomenon, suggesting that its real and deserves more attention.

However, one of the most important and influential quotes about alien life, and the UFO phenomenon comes from Dr. Brian O’Leary, Former NASA Astronaut, and Princeton Physics Professor, who said: “There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been contacting us for a very long time.”

The UFO phenomenon, however, is not an isolated event only seen on planet Earth. While there are millions of people around the globe who claim to have seen objects in the sky that defy explanation, astronauts in space have witnessed incredible things in the last decades.

From the Apollo mission to the International Space Station, there is enough footage to make a strong argument when it comes to otherworldly visitations. Simply put, there are things that even science cannot explain.

Whether we are talking about Earth, the Moon, or Mars, the UFO phenomenon is everywhere, and one of the most interesting statements made in recent years comes from General Stubblebine.

Albert “Bert” Newton Stubblebine III retired from the United States Army as a major general. His career spanned 32 years and he is considered one of America’s most distinguished soldiers and was chief of U.S. Army Intelligence. He is quoted as saying...

“There are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976. I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars, and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you, can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them.”  (Dolan, Richard. UFOs And The National Security State: New York: Richard Dolan Press)(source 2)

Not only do we have Stubblebine's statement, but we have many pictures from NASA's Mars Rovers:

[Image: Alien-city-on-Mars-1024x973.gif]

[Image: Mysterious-dome-on-Mars-Ancient-Code.jpg]

[Image: stonehenge-mars2.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg]

Read more:Source

Also, from another article, we have a new image that backs up General Stubblebine's statement about there being machinery on Mars.

Quote:An online UFO hunter claims to have finally resolved a dispute sparked earlier in the year among UFO researchers by a mysterious object spotted in a Curiosity rover image of Martian hills.

When UFO and alien hunters first discovered the image in March, 2016, they were unanimous that it appeared to show an alien entity peeping stealthily from behind rocks, apparently monitoring NASA’s Curiosity rover. However, they were unable to agree whether the image showed a biological alien entity or an alien-built robotic device exploring the Martian surface.
But UFO researcher Paranormal Crucible has announced in a video uploaded to YouTube on June 4, 2016, that latest digital analysis and enhancement of the controversial Curiosity rover image appears to have resolved the dispute in favor of alien researchers who believed the image showed a robotic device on the Martian surface.

2nd Article Souce Link

So, it looks like someone got to Mars before we did, if this is all true.  I, for one, believe there has been life there in the past, and possible they are still there living underground.

It is fascinating to discover that "someone else" may be checking out the Red Planet with their own "Rover", too.  
It looks mean.  I hope it leaves our Rover alone, but if we suddenly loose contact, well...   :huh:
(06-06-2016, 06:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: [Image: plants-artificial-structures-mar-1024x576.jpg]

During the past several years, many people high-up in the government have decided it's time to disclose what they know about UFOs, Mars, and Alien life.

Quote:In the last couple of years, high-ranking individuals from politics, government and military have spoken out freely about the UFO phenomenon, suggesting that its real and deserves more attention.

However, one of the most important and influential quotes about alien life, and the UFO phenomenon comes from Dr. Brian O’Leary, Former NASA Astronaut, and Princeton Physics Professor, who said: “There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been contacting us for a very long time.”

The UFO phenomenon, however, is not an isolated event only seen on planet Earth. While there are millions of people around the globe who claim to have seen objects in the sky that defy explanation, astronauts in space have witnessed incredible things in the last decades.

From the Apollo mission to the International Space Station, there is enough footage to make a strong argument when it comes to otherworldly visitations. Simply put, there are things that even science cannot explain.

Whether we are talking about Earth, the Moon, or Mars, the UFO phenomenon is everywhere, and one of the most interesting statements made in recent years comes from General Stubblebine.

Albert “Bert” Newton Stubblebine III retired from the United States Army as a major general. His career spanned 32 years and he is considered one of America’s most distinguished soldiers and was chief of U.S. Army Intelligence. He is quoted as saying...

“There are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976. I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars, and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you, can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them.”  (Dolan, Richard. UFOs And The National Security State: New York: Richard Dolan Press)(source 2)

Not only do we have Stubblebine's statement, but we have many pictures from NASA's Mars Rovers:

[Image: Alien-city-on-Mars-1024x973.gif]

[Image: Mysterious-dome-on-Mars-Ancient-Code.jpg]

[Image: stonehenge-mars2.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg]

Read more:Source

Also, from another article, we have a new image that backs up General Stubblebine's statement about there being machinery on Mars.

Quote:An online UFO hunter claims to have finally resolved a dispute sparked earlier in the year among UFO researchers by a mysterious object spotted in a Curiosity rover image of Martian hills.

When UFO and alien hunters first discovered the image in March, 2016, they were unanimous that it appeared to show an alien entity peeping stealthily from behind rocks, apparently monitoring NASA’s Curiosity rover. However, they were unable to agree whether the image showed a biological alien entity or an alien-built robotic device exploring the Martian surface.
But UFO researcher Paranormal Crucible has announced in a video uploaded to YouTube on June 4, 2016, that latest digital analysis and enhancement of the controversial Curiosity rover image appears to have resolved the dispute in favor of alien researchers who believed the image showed a robotic device on the Martian surface.

Source

So, it looks like someone got to Mars before we did, if this is all true.  I, for one, believe there has been life there in the past, and possible they are still there living underground.

It is fascinating to discover that "someone else" may be checking out the Red Planet with their own "Rover", too.  
It looks mean.  I hope it leaves our Rover alone, but if we suddenly loose contact, well...   :huh:
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Interesting, but the source link not working.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-06-2016, 11:56 PM)kdog Wrote: Interesting, but the source link not working.

Thanks for letting me know.  I usually check my links before walking away, but I got an important call just as I was finishing that one and I guess I forgot to go back and make sure it worked. :notlooking:

There are two articles here.  I checked the first source and it works fine.  I fixed the second source, so you should be good to go now.   :biggrin:
OK, Mystic, I'd like to contribute to your thread if I may.
I watch this guys videos and keep my eyes open for things I think mt have some validity.
Now in this video he's going to be showing what he calls a worm in the picture, I think it's a picture of a scoop of soil from the rover and then that area filling with a little moisture.  

But please watch his video of other things he has to discuss and make up your own mind.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua" 

I don't think that's a worm in the first video. minusculebiggrin   However, those glass tube-like things are quite interesting, if this isn't another one of their hoaxes.

The second one could be CGI, so I have no comment one way or the other on that one.

Thanks for contributing.   minusculeknocks