Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Highly Recommended !! If you like being spooked !
[Image: haunting-hill-house-review.jpg]

Brilliant writing, brilliant cast, just a brilliant show.

Finished binge watching this gem and will have to see it again as there are WAY TOO MANY details I've missed..

Loved it and highly recommend it.

Definitely a 4.5 out of 5 !

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
yes, it was a Great Movie.

Here is a Spoiler Alert,,,, THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE Ending & Ghosts Explained!
Don't watch this video if you don't want to know the Whole Story.

This is a good video some of you might like to watch, this is a comical paranormal investigative group.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, @"Sol", that is a really good, and frightening, movie.  I've watched it more than once.  I recommend it for those times when you have a friend over who loves scary movies.  I DON'T recommend watching it alone.   tinysurprised 

To Ms. @"guohua",  thank you for more videos.  My list is growing by leaps and bounds.   tinylaughing   I'll get to them all when I have time during the day, or the next time Spirit Scribe comes over to keep me company.   tinyhuh
Wait a minute, wait a minute; back the horses up!!  

This isn't the show I was thinking of when I said I'd watched it several times. I believe the name of that one was The Haunting.

This is a new movie, right?  Oh, boy!   smallgreenbananadancer  I'll be watching this one soon.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention @"Sol".
(11-04-2018, 01:02 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Wait a minute, wait a minute; back the horses up!!  

This isn't the show I was thinking of when I said I'd watched it several times. I believe the name of that one was The Haunting.

This is a new movie, right?  Oh, boy!   smallgreenbananadancer  I'll be watching this one soon.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention @"Sol".

If I were you, I'd take my very own advice....DON'T watch it alone..

But if you're the strong type, close all curtains and close the lights. Watch it in total darkness.

tinysurprised

I was telling Louise, again last night, that I'm going to rewatch it all over again, missed way too many little details..

tinycool
Meet the Bent Neck Lady..

[Image: netflix-the-haunting-of-hill-house-trail...C576&ssl=1]