Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween 2018
What's everyone doing for Halloween this year??

Here's my place...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4700]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4699]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4701]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Boy In A Dress and myself acted oddly at an unlit front window. What's strange is nobody has rang
our doorbell?
tinybighuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just had our 3 yearly spooks.  That's usually all we get. Must be neighbor's kids. 

Due to the fact that we don't get spooks, and also because of our poor physical health, we don't decorate outside anymore.

I used to really spice things up with hay bales, pumpkins sitting on top, corn stalks tied with an orange ribbon, and mums in the flower planter, and of course some kind of monster lurking in the path to the door.   tinylaughing 

I love the fall decorations, but, oh well, those days are gone.  However, I do still get to see all the beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows from the trees behind our house.  The colors are at their peak here right now, so it's beautiful outside.

ETA: I meant to compliment you on your decorations.  That is very nice!   minusculegoodjob
What Else,,,, Drinking and Scaring the Hell Out Of Little Chrum-Catchers!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: Skeleton-Bush.jpg]
I see Gordies wife has put him on a diet again
I usually dress as Santa Clause on Halloween - confuses the hell out of the curtain climbers!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

What has Gordi been up to THIS halloween season I hear you ask? ...no? LOL
Well, here's my front window...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8535]

Bloody Zombies.... No respect for social distancing whatsoever!
Now, Show me yours! OOER!
G

Well done G man minusculebeercheers
Nothing. That's Halloween 2020 for me. No decorations, no parties, no disguises, no giving out candies. Ziltch.

They've put out a map here, where I live, so that kids know in advance where candies will be given out. Kills the buzz, doesn't it?

Most parents have decided to do Halloween hunts in their own backyards, like Easter. Again, major buzz killer.

So this year, I pass my turn, I shall not pass GO, and shall not collect 200$.

Those m*****f*****s running the show will probably use Halloween results to put strict measures on Xmas. They're already talking about it.

2020. The year that keeps on giving.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
When the annual flying demons stop tormenting the resident of my shed and
if they've failed to haul BIAD away to God-knows-where, I'm going to treat the
Man-Girl to a large bag of cotton-candy.

The sugar will keep him up all night and for the blonde along the road, that'll be
just fine!
tinysure

(Here's one of them from last year)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8538]

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
One of the advantages of living in the woods. Children seek out places where they can grab a quick haul of candy and goodies, in the shortest amount of time. The gated communities are their desired hunting grounds. 

None have ever come out into the backwoods looking for candy. No one wants to walk a quarter of a mile between houses on unlit dirt roads. While it may fit the Halloween spirit, it will make for a very meager haul of goodies.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

We don't actually get any kids coming around at halloween either... I just do it for a laugh and to entertain my own kids and passers-by!
Governor cancelled Halloween here due to the stupid virus. tinyshocked
(10-31-2020, 09:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Governor cancelled Halloween here due to the stupid virus. tinyshocked

2020 is a horrible year to be a kid. Horrible. No Halloween pun intended.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I hung an effigy of a kid in a Halloween costume from a tree in my yard a couple years ago. Have not had a trick or treater since, and can't for the life of me figure out why.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-31-2020, 09:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Governor cancelled Halloween here due to the stupid virus. tinyshocked

Maybe that was unintentional, but you just hit the bullseye. Stupid virus. Not the corona virus. Stupid virus a.k.a. virus of stupidity.

Leaders command stupid shit. Citizens obey that stupid shit. Everything is stupid. 2020 is stupid. I am stupid.

End this! Someone! Anyone?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre