Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
(11-05-2018, 10:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Of course, the Pentagon denied to allow our troops to build facilities at the border to house any illegals who get through; they WANT them to get in and,  well, you know the rest.   tinyok They would rather allow these criminals in than to protect the U.S. public.   smallfit

Source

This pisses me off so bad, you have no idea!!   minusculeredtantrum

Typical. Brass-hatted talking heads hand down RoE's calculated to get the wrong people killed.

News flash - I don't answer to a chain of command. Chuck rocks at me or mine, I'm gonna take that as hostility and act accordingly to protect me and mine. Ain't no RoE's to handcuff me. It baffles me why the primadonna's at the top of the military heap can't figure that out.

I know, I know they've got "less lethal' weapons like sonic cannons and such, and from what I hear from a military friend, that's what they plan on using. Color me stupid, but a live man intent on violating national borders, and who is a thousand miles from home but only a thousand meters from the border, and on foot, might consider that waiting a while and trying the border again would be a prudent course of action.

Dead bodies only do that on TV shows.

Since when does the Pentagon brass have the leeway to tell the CiC to go pound salt up his ass, they ain't doing what he told 'em to do? Now, I know they've never given a flying fuck for the lives of the soldiers under their command, but the CiC?

When an invading force threatens your border, you stop them. Period. You don't "arrest" them and then hand out milk and cookies and citizenship papers. It's true that the military doesn't have authority to do law enforcement (i.e. "arrest" folks) inside US borders, but there is nothing to prevent them stopping an invasion force AT the border by any force necessary... so how are these "arrests" supposed to happen? Yell at the interlopers to just wait a minute while we get a cop or border patrol man on the scene to arrest them, since the military can't?

Yeah, I don't see that working out very well for them.

I think that when they pin a star on you, it must drive your brains out through your ears.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Looks like they are giving up the fight.  I just hope President Trump keeps the forces there until the wall is built, or else they will be waiting to sneak in when we have less protection.

Quote:Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

President Trump says if Nancy and the democrats don't vote to fund the wall, he'll take it out of the military fund and they will build it. So, either way, the wall is being built.   smallgreenbananadancer 

Quote:Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!
Edit to add: Military will build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer don't agree to pay for it: Trump

Quote:Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi are set to meet with President Donald Trump at the White House on Tuesday morning in hopes they can come to a budget agreement to avoid a partial government shutdown next week.

We'll see if anything new comes of this. I look for the Democrats to do what they've always done, obstruct!
I watched the Trump - Pelosi - Schumer meeting. One of the things that struck me hard was the fact that while Schumer was allegedly talking to Trump, he was looking AWAY from Trump and TOWARDS the cameras. Schumer was not talking to Trump at all, he was playing to the cameras.

Ain't nothing good going to come of that.

Trump eventually went hard, and flat out told Schumer that he would shut down the government if there is no border security emplaced. He basically ate Pelosi and Schumer's breakfast for them, with Pelosi backpedaling and CLAIMING that she supported "border security", but not having a plan to accomplish the same - she pretty much said that she supports border security just as long as it's not really any kind of secure.

Typical Democrat double-speak. Trump, on the other hand, shot straight, said what he meant and meant what he said.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Sigh...  if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. 

Quote:A new report from the Washington Post published Friday revealed “another migrant caravan” is “forming” in Honduras with plans to leave “next week,” setting the stage for second showdown with Mexican and American authorities.

“Another migrant caravan is forming in Honduras, with plans to set out next week on a journey that will once again test the immigration policies of Mexico and the United States,” reports the Post.

“We have information that a new caravan is forming to enter our country in mid-January,” said Olga Sánchez Cordero, the interior minister. “We are already taking the necessary steps to ensure the caravan enters in a safe and orderly way.”
“With this caravan, the goal is to give them a chance to work and have a better life, be it in Mexico or the United States,” added a taxi driver in the Honduran capital.

The news comes as President Trump tours the US-Mexico border; demanding Congressional Democrats include border wall funding in any bipartisan budget agreement.
Read the full report at the Washington Post.

All I can say is, President Trump better stop waiting on the Dems to consider our safety over illegals and declare a state of emergency, if that's what it takes to get the wall!
(01-12-2019, 12:15 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sigh...  if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. 

All I can say is, President Trump better stop waiting on the Dems to consider our safety over illegals and declare a state of emergency, if that's what it takes to get the wall!

It's too late for the wall for this go 'round - they'll be here before the first piling could be driven. Instead, I vote for more bullets on the border. Bust a cap on a few dozen of them, and the dems will either cave and give up the money for the wall to save the lives of their potential voters, or else the "migrants" (what a bullshit word for invasion forces!) will decide not to come in the interest of remaining in a healthier climate. Leave 'em laying, let the crows, buzzards, and coyotes clean up the battlefield mess.

If/when they get here (i.e HERE, not the border), I've already got plans to drop a few bridges to the bottom of their gorges to impede travel, and clear fields of fire to discourage their advance through the now un-bridged gorges. Sniper nests are already in place on the hillsides - we grow 'em here as if they were the state flower. Before I hear a "butbutbut" - we can already deal with drones and choppers. NOE flight will be a no-go at this station, likewise cameras and IR guided missiles.

All I need is more bullets, 'cause ya can't ever have enough bullets...

(01-15-2019, 06:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 12:15 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sigh...  if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. 

It's too late for the wall for this go 'round - they'll be here before the first piling could be driven. Instead, I vote for more bullets on the border. Bust a cap on a few dozen of them, and the dems will either cave and give up the money for the wall to save the lives of their potential voters, or else the "migrants" (what a bullshit word for invasion forces!) will decide not to come in the interest of remaining in a healthier climate. Leave 'em laying, let the crows, buzzards, and coyotes clean up the battlefield mess.

If/when they get here (i.e HERE, not the border), I've already got plans to drop a few bridges to the bottom of their gorges to impede travel, and clear fields of fire to discourage their advance through the now un-bridged gorges. Sniper nests are already in place on the hillsides - we grow 'em here as if they were the state flower. Before I hear a "butbutbut" - we can already deal with drones and choppers. NOE flight will be a no-go at this station, likewise cameras and IR guided missiles.

All I need is more bullets, 'cause ya can't ever have enough bullets...

Remind me to call first, should I ever decide to come visit.   tinybighuh
The new wall will go deep into the ground so this won't happen in the future. 

Quote:The largest single group of asylum seekers ever to cross into the U.S. tunneled beneath the border wall near San Luis, Arizona, on Monday, voluntarily turning themselves into Customs and Border Protection, according to the agency.

Migrants can be seen marching toward Border Patrol agents by the hundreds, according to video obtained by ABC News. Smugglers dug a series of seven holes, only a few feet long beneath the steel border fence, with hundreds going beneath the wall and a smaller number clambering over it, according to CBP.

The fresh sand and scuff marks of shoes on the rusty steel were still there when ABC News visited the site on Thursday.
[Image: border-migrants3-ho-mo-20190118_hpEmbed_3x2_608.jpg]

The agency says 179 of the record 376 people who crossed were children, including over 30 unaccompanied minors -- children under 18 traveling on their own.

The overall number of unauthorized crossings has plummeted since its peak in the 2001, when CBP logged about 1.6 million apprehensions, according to government statistics. However, the demography of those crossing has changed dramatically.

(MORE: Leaked memo shows Trump administration weighed separating families at border, despite saying it was never policy)
Parents with children now comprise over 80 percent of the total apprehensions of those crossing the 2,000-mile long border with Mexico. The vast majority of them, like the group near Yuma Monday, surrender immediately or seek out Border Patrol agents in order to begin the asylum process.

CBP Yuma Border Sector Chief Anthony Porvaznik said his unit needs better border barriers, but more urgently it needs funding to provide for these families.

"That's our No. 1 challenge that we have here in the Yuma sector, is the humanitarian problem," Porvaznik said. "As I mentioned, 87 percent of the apprehensions here are family units and unaccompanied alien children."

[Image: border-tunnel-ho-mo-20190118_hpEmbed_4x3_608.jpg]
The mass crossing this week took place in a sparsely populated stretch of the border -- where an old model of border barrier rises about 12 feet from the sandy ground. The stretched agency only had three agents patrolling that 26-mile-long section of the border.

It took hours to process the families, most of which were sent to the area’s chronically overcrowded central processing center in Yuma.

"In my 30 years with the Border Patrol, I have not been part of arresting a group of 376 people," Porvaznik said. "That's really unheard of."

(MORE: Under President Donald Trump's administration, more kids separated at border than originally estimated: Report)

On Thursday, hundreds of asylum seekers were being held in cinderblock cells with thick glass windows that overlooked a central bullpen where CBP agents worked to process them and provide humanitarian needs. The asylum seekers were separated into cells: fathers with sons, fathers with daughters, unaccompanied minors and mothers with children.

As in all such facilities, the CBP said it works to process them as quickly as possible, and provides basic medical care. Still, detainees eat, sleep and use the bathroom in the same room. Scraps of food mingled with silvery space blankets on the floor. In one cell, several boys had balled up the blankets into a makeshift soccer ball they were kicking around.

[Image: border-migrants-ho-mo-20190118_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg]

One man in the group said he left Guatemala eight days ago and made most of the trip by bus along with his 12-year-old daughter. They were planning to leave the processing center destined for San Diego -- plane ticket in hand.

The father said he saved about $5,000 to pay a coyote to quickly get them to the border. He left a wife and two younger daughters back in Guatemala. Next to them were a mother and two daughters on their way to Cincinnati, also from Guatemala. They too traveled by bus and the journey took about eight days.

Just two days after the group tunneled under the border wall in Yuma, the Border Patrol took in another huge group of migrants in New Mexico. The 247-person group, including unaccompanied minors, crossed near the Antelope Wells Port of Entry and immediately surrendered to authorities for processing.

The CBP said 24 large groups -- quantified as 100 or more -- have crossed the border near Lordsburg, New Mexico, just since Oct. 1, 2018.

ABC News' Ignacio Torres and Mark Osborne contributed to this report.
Editor's note: This story has been updated to say Customs and Border Protection.
(01-18-2019, 07:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The new wall will go deep into the ground so this won't happen in the future. 

The fresh sand and scuff marks of shoes on the rusty steel were still there when ABC News visited the site on Thursday.

CBP Yuma Border Sector Chief Anthony Porvaznik said his unit needs better border barriers, but more urgently it needs funding to provide for these families.

[Image: border-tunnel-ho-mo-20190118_hpEmbed_4x3_608.jpg]

The mass crossing this week took place in a sparsely populated stretch of the border -- where an old model of border barrier rises about 12 feet from the sandy ground. The stretched agency only had three agents patrolling that 26-mile-long section of the border.

The wall can't be made deep enough that it can't be dug under.

This is why I think it should be a double wall, separated by 100 meters of minefield. They might dig under the first wall, but good luck making it to the second to dig under it. Both walls should be a minimum of 20 feet tall, slick, and with concertina strung on "Y" posts at the top. Spikes are nice, but there is nothing like getting wound up in concertina razor wire 20 feet off the ground to give one that sinking feeling.

Quote:On Thursday, hundreds of asylum seekers were being held in cinderblock cells with thick glass windows that overlooked a central bullpen where CBP agents worked to process them and provide humanitarian needs. The asylum seekers were separated into cells: fathers with sons, fathers with daughters, unaccompanied minors and mothers with children.

As in all such facilities, the CBP said it works to process them as quickly as possible, and provides basic medical care. Still, detainees eat, sleep and use the bathroom in the same room. Scraps of food mingled with silvery space blankets on the floor. In one cell, several boys had balled up the blankets into a makeshift soccer ball they were kicking around.

ALL illegal alien minors should be separated from their parents. ALL of them. CPS will not hesitate to take an American's kids away over the most frivolous and unsupported of reasons, and I see no reason to treat alien invaders any better. The piss-poor "parents" have dragged their children across thousands of miles of the most dangerous territory on Earth. If that ain't reason enough to take them, I don't know what is. American children are seized and taken from their parents every day for far, FAR less endangerment. Either separate these invaders, or disband CPS and let Americans get on with their lives. Anything less is hypocrisy, and anti-American.

Quote:One man in the group said he left Guatemala eight days ago and made most of the trip by bus along with his 12-year-old daughter. They were planning to leave the processing center destined for San Diego -- plane ticket in hand.

The father said he saved about $5,000 to pay a coyote to quickly get them to the border. He left a wife and two younger daughters back in Guatemala. Next to them were a mother and two daughters on their way to Cincinnati, also from Guatemala. They too traveled by bus and the journey took about eight days.

I want my "free" plane tickets. if they can hand them out to invaders, then they can hand them out to citizens who need to travel. After all, the tickets are not actually "free" - the citizens are the ones who PAID for them!

Quote:Just two days after the group tunneled under the border wall in Yuma, the Border Patrol took in another huge group of migrants in New Mexico. The 247-person group, including unaccompanied minors, crossed near the Antelope Wells Port of Entry and immediately surrendered to authorities for processing.

The CBP said 24 large groups -- quantified as 100 or more -- have crossed the border near Lordsburg, New Mexico, just since Oct. 1, 2018.

This confirms what I said in a post last November - I said then that the caravans are not going to hit the border en-masse. They will instead follow military procedure and go to a Release Point, and from there disperse to hit the border in dozens of different places, in smaller units than the "caravans". This is military doctrine because it works. It drives your opponent nuts because they cannot protect every point on their perimeter all the time, it forces them to spread their forces thinner in the attempt, and that in turn gives you numerical superiority at any one point - even though your section is smaller than the concentrated main caravan, it will be larger than the forces your opponent can muster at that time and place. That principle is called "concentration of force" by military and police units. Ever notice how SWAT will send in one to three dozen men to raid one house? same principle. They "concentrate force" on that single point enough to overwhelm any opposition inside.

They are following military doctrine in their invasions, and that makes them a para-military and/or guerrilla force in my estimation, invading forces, and makes these caravans a declaration of war by extension ("guerrilla" means "little war", but a "little war" is still a war). I do not understand why we are not responding accordingly.

The Democrats claim they want "technology" on the border. A double-wall with concertina and intervening minefield is "technology", in  depth. Drones would also be "technology", but unless armed with Hellfire missiles or working in concert with a wall - or both, they are useless technology. Just filming people pouring across a porous border does nothing to stop or slow them, it just creates news footage, which is not government responsibility, it is news service responsibility. Large explosions do both (slow AND stop), and a physical barrier does as well. The objective in this scenario is for the wall and minefield to stop or slow them long enough for response forces to get into place, and the drones would at least alert the response forces to where the activity is going on that they need to respond to (which has been slowed and/or stopped allowing time for response), so that they could repel the invaders.

Just unarmed drones alone, or unarmed drones and more Border Patrol agents, are utterly useless if the invaders can't be slowed down enough for a response to take place.

We need a wall... my preference would be two, with a mine field.

Quote:We need a wall... my preference would be two, with a mine field.

I like your idea.   minusculethumbsup

While most of our drugs, human trafficking, and guns come through the southern border, I'm wondering once we have a good barrier there, what's to stop them from just chartering boats and coming in through FL, SC, NC, or any of the east coast states?

We might slow them down, but I don't think we can stop them totally. Of course there will always be a few find a way in, but I'm talking about it being as bad on the east coast in the future as it is on the southern border now.
Quote:Mexico pipeline blast kills 66 and injures dozens more.

'Mexican authorities now put the number killed in Friday night's fuel pipeline blast at 66, with scores more injured.
It is believed the explosion occurred after the line was ruptured by suspected fuel thieves in the town of Tlahuelilpan,
in Hidalgo state.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5129]

Officials say scores of people had been scrambling to fill up containers and were engulfed in an inferno.
Dozens of charred bodies remain at the scene, which is cordoned off by security forces.

What's the latest on casualties?
The latest updates were delivered by Hidalgo state governor, Omar Fayad, in a morning press briefing alongside
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

"The toll that we have until a few minutes ago... is 66 dead, while 76 are injured," Mr Fayad said.
Among the injured were three women and a child of 12, he said.
Distraught relatives are still gathered at the field where the explosion took place.

Forensic experts continue to photograph the remains amid a backdrop of burned clothing and discarded fuel buckets.
Initial reports had said that at least 21 died in the blast.

What exactly happened on Friday?
It is believed fuel thieves drilled through the pipeline. Images before the explosion showed a large jet of liquid rising into
the air. Pemex, Mexico's state-owned petroleum company, confirmed in a statement that the fire was caused by illegal
tapping.

Public Security Minister Alfonso Durazo said the blaze had been extinguished shortly before midnight local time (06:00 GMT).
Some locals criticised security forces at the scene for not warning people more forcibly to get away from the leaking fuel.

Mr Durazo told broadcaster Televisa: "At some point there were too many people there and the army and military personnel
withdrew to avoid problems." That was shortly before the blast occurred.
Some locals said they needed to fill up on fuel.

"A lot of people arrived with their jerry cans, because of the gasoline shortages we've had," resident Martin Trejo told AFP
as he looked for his son who had gone to collect fuel.

What is the fuel theft problem?
Fuel theft, known locally as "huachicoleo" (or moonshining) is rampant in some Mexican communities.
The government has said the practice cost the country about $3bn (£2.3bn) last year.

President López Obrador, who took office in December, has launched a major crackdown. Thousands of marines have been
deployed to guard pipelines and transport has been shut down altogether in places.
The policy has led to increased reliance on tanker deliveries and there have been widespread reports of fuel shortages and
long lines at petrol stations.

After the blast, Mr Fayad issued a plea on Twitter to try to avoid further disasters.
"I urge the entire population not to be complicit in fuel theft," Mr Fayad posted (in Spanish).
"Apart from being illegal, it puts your life and those of your families at risk.
What happened today in Tlahuelilpan should not be repeated."

Talking to local media after the blast, President López Obrador vowed to press on with his anti-theft policy until it was eradicated.
"Rather than stopping the strategy, the fight against the illegality and theft of fuel, it will be strengthened," he said.
"The most important thing now is to look after the injured, to save lives, that is the most important thing."

Pemex has suffered a number of other deadly accidents in the past.
At least 37 people were killed in an explosion at its Mexico City headquarters in 2013 and another 26 died in a fire at a gas facility
in 2012...'
BBC:

Tragic, but this is what'll happen over that wall.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
If they're stupid enough to drill into a pipeline, then I say the world is better off for having less stupid people in it.

Am I cold-hearted?   Probably, but that's how I feel about it.   tinysure
And they just keep on coming, while in DC they tell the citizens there is no crisis at the border.  Sigh...   smallnotamused 

Quote:The number of illegal immigrants crossing into the United States rose sharply in January and February this year, with US authorities warning as many as 100,000 Central American migrants will likely breach the border in March alone.
A new report from the Washington Post shed stunning new light on the border crisis, saying “The number of migrants taken into custody last year jumped 39 percent from February to March, and a similar increase this month would push levels to 100,000 detentions or more.”

“While arrests along the border fell in recent years to their lowest levels in half a century, they are now returning to levels not seen since the George W. Bush administration, driven by the record surge in the arrival of Central American families,” adds the Post.
The revelation comes just weeks after President Trump declared a “national emergency” along the US-Mexico border; effectively bypassing Congress to obtain funds for his long-promised border wall.

source

From here it goes to the WAPO, which I believe has a paywall.  I just wanted to let you see this isn't over, and it won't be over until we BUILD THE WALL!     minusculeheadbanging
They're still coming by the thousands Folks, and even with governors declaring a state of emergency in New Mexico (and I believe Texas did too), the DemoRats refuse to work on a solution.

Do you want to know the real reason they want illegals coming in? It's not because they're all about diversity, love, and open arms; it's because they need their votes to ever win another election.
People should realize this after the fuss they put up about having the overflow taken to sanctuary cities/states. They don't want them in their towns, but it's okay to send them to ours.  OPEN YOUR EYES!!   minusculeheadbanging 

Okay, rant over.

One group took things into their own hands when they saw that the Border Patrol agents were being overwhelmed and decided to pitch in and help, however, the FBI arrested the leader, Larry Hopkins. 

Quote:TAOS, N.M. (Reuters) - The FBI on Saturday said it had arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of an armed group that is stopping undocumented migrants after they cross the U.S.-Mexico border into New Mexico.

The arrest came two days after the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) accused the group of illegally detaining migrants and New Mexico's Democratic Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham ordered an investigation.

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.
"We're not worried about it, he's going to be cleared," said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.
Hopkins is the "national commander" of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

PATRIOTS OR FASCISTS?
The UCP describes itself as a "patriot group" helping U.S. Border Patrol cope with record numbers of Central American families crossing the border to seek asylum.
Dressed in camouflage and carrying rifles, UCP members have helped U.S. Border Patrol detain over 5,600 migrants in the last two months, Benvie said. Videos posted online by the group show members telling migrants to stop, sit down, and wait for agents to arrive. Critics accuse the UCP of impersonating law enforcement.

Crowdfunding sites PayPal and GoFundMe on Friday barred the group, citing policies not to promote hate or violence, after the ACLU called the UCP a "fascist militia."

"Today's arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes," New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas said in a statement of Hopkins's arrest.
Hopkins was previously arrested in Oregon in 2006 on suspicion of impersonating a police officer and being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

NO STANDOFFS
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said in a statement it did not support citizens taking law enforcement into their own hands and instead encouraged the public to be its eyes and ears on the border.
Benvie said the UCP was doing just that and had the support of local Border Patrol and police.
Mostly military veterans, UCP members carry weapons for self defense and at no time pointed guns at migrants, as they have been accused of, Benvie said.

Despite having funding sources cut off, Benvie said the group's online support had swelled since it came under attack this week. Its Facebook followers have more than doubled since Thursday.
Asked what the group would do if told to leave by state police, Benvie said they would probably go and, if they felt the order violated their constitutional rights, sue the state of New Mexico.
"There's not going to be any standoffs, this isn't the Bundy Ranch," Benvie said, in reference to a 2014 armed confrontation in Nevada.

(Reporting by Andrew Hay in Taos, New Mexico; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama and Christopher Cushing)

Source

A lot of people just watch a video when it's available instead of reading the article. In the article above, did you read anything about "Trump's racism" being the fuel behind the Patriots going to the border?  No, you didn't!  But, it's in the video, as a statement from The American Civil Liberties Union. They say, "The Trump Administration's vile racism has embolden these groups."

There's that propaganda thrown in... RACISM!  It's not about race, it's about coming in the right way, legally!  If anyone takes the time to go back and look at Donald Trump's life, you will see he is the further-est thing from being a racist.

They want us divided and in conflict with each other so we'll be easier to control.  They want open borders so they can keep the human trafficking, guns, and drugs flowing in that puts money into their pockets. They want MS-13 coming in to cause riots and murder people when they give the order. THEY WANT CONTROL, and they will lose it if the border wall goes up, because without money they can't continue to exist. But, they tell the American people it's all about accepting people with 'open arms'. 

BULLSHIT!   smallupset

Well, it's going up whether the Democrats like it or not... even as you read this. Too bad the Democrats will be shown in History books as the party that wanted to destroy America and it's people. Get on the right side now, it's not too late.