Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol
My Friend who I and others are Concerned About,,,,,[Image: 3c377cbd88025bad2e9a8b39d2d86776.gif] (I couldn't find a Siamese Cat) You don't deserve your current Health Problem. 

Yes, I as everyone else here care about you and Know it's You who broke a speed record in building Rouge-Nation3 from Scratch and getting us up and running in Record Time.

I Hope You Know this and Our Prayers and Healing Energies are For You.
[Image: 747689183_279681.gif] [Image: wiccancountessgoldcandlnp0.gif] I'll meditate this afternoon and tonight for you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What is going on with Sol?  Sounds serious.

Whatever it is, of course we here at RN will keep him in our meditations, thoughts, and prayers, or whatever we each do to send out our love and healing powers to him.

I've informed BIAD and he assures me good vibes being sent Sol's way via the shed.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Sorry I seem to have missed it, what up with SOL ??
(10-19-2018, 06:02 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've informed BIAD and he assures me good vibes being sent Sol's way via the shed.
minusculethumbsup
He he Dressed as he gives off those Vibes?????  tinywhat   smallroflmao
Take care of yourself Marc.
We need you fit & healthy!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thank you for the well wishes but but but but but I'm not dying...

Just yet :)

Truth is, I've been diagnosed with the early stages of COPD Stage 1. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Thing is, I've smoked all my life, more than I should have, 99% of the time. On one and a half lung, since the age of 16 but severely since the early twenties.

The diagnosis isn't a shock though and to be honest, I am beating the odds. When I lost half a lung, at twenty-one, one of the surgeons said I wouldn't make it to 50. That doctor has been a confirmed asshole for 6 years now lol ...

Right now, I'm down to 2 to 4 cigarettes a day, really, really trying to kick the habit. I had stopped for a moth and a half last year so it's not like it's impossible.

It's just darn tough lol ...

So, anyway, once you get a stage 4 diagnosis, it's a five year sentence. I'm not there yet.

My blood pressure is excellent and that is reassuring. I also barely cough anymore. I'm being more careful at what I eat...

The joys of aging !!!

Keep your prayers for others that need it, please. I'm good for at least another 5 years, minimum.

But I do appreciate the gesture, you people are the real thing.

I mean it.

Marc :)
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Explanation: @Sol ... When I have had to go to the asylum it is now a smoke free environment and to compensate the nurses have nicotine puffers, gum and PATCHES [get a 16hr long one not a 24hr long one as you don't smoke when u sleep and therefor don't need nicotine fueled dreams ok ] to give to the mental health consumers/clients/customers etc so they don't go through withdrawal symptoms.

I strongly recommend the patches ok and a puffer for you.

The puffer [ NOT a vape machine at all] gives your hands something to do and the patch provides enough nicotine to take the edge of not smoking away whilst not caning your lungs.

Personal Disclosure: Get well soon ok and STOP smoking asap ok! We NEED you as HeadTech, otherwise I might end up with your current RN3 Job and NOBODY wants that [especially me].

As for lungs and breathing easy I recommend that you consume RAW garlic as an antiseptic and RAW ginger as a anti-congestant and as an expectorant. Get a spitoon so you can easily spit out any phlegm that you cough up ok. Better out than in ... don't swallow that crap ok.

Also gargle salt water or chew some RAW mint leaves to sanitize your throat and breath.

And I again strongly recommend you take Braggs Vinegar with the Mother along with a small amount of RAW unboiled honey to soothe your throat and lungs and to boost your immune system and this needs to be done at least once per day! I tablespoon of vinegar with 1 teaspoon of honey = Old Wives Tail Cure All Ailments Potion.

Breathe deeply my friend and stay well hydrated!

It is very good to see you posting again!

Live Long and Prosper!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(11-02-2018, 12:13 AM)Sol Wrote: ...But I do appreciate the gesture, you people are the real thing.

I mean it.

Marc :)

And the basket of caviar and champagne we sent...? We all chipped-in.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
We all live as long as we live, we all should make the best of the time we have.  minusculebeercheers
I have known other people with COPD, and one who has it bad has lived 10 years since her diagnosis, and she still smokes. Tried to quit, but just can't give it up.

I smoked since I was 17 too. One of the hardest things I've ever done is quit smoking, but I do still vape; only thing that helped me stop. I could quit that now, but I like the flavors of the vape. It helps curb me eating too many sweets. I have a big sweet tooth.

My advice, don't listen to doctors who tell you how much time you have left. They are wrong lots of times. I would suggest you buy some hemp oil, good quality, and start taking it every day, along with what OL said.

https://www.naturalnews.com/044664_canna...juana.html#
Notes taken.

Thank you ! :)
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(11-02-2018, 10:19 PM)Sol Wrote: Notes taken.

Thank you ! :)

Just do your Very Best.
The Patch on each shoulder and one on the small of his back was the way my husband finally stopped, acupuncture didn't work on him, smoking scenes he was 12 years old and started to stop at 60.
You're our friend and we worry about you.