Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project Veritas Exposes Corrupt, Lying Canidates
I shared the video about Phil Bredesen, from Tennessee, in a different thread already, but since Project Veritas is going to be exposing more, I thought I would make a thread to include them all in one place as they come out.

I will post the Bredesen video here again; it was the first one. 
I read that since this video came out, Bredesen is down 14 points in the polls.   minusculethumbsup2

It is important to watch these so you know who the liars are before voting. We are trying to drain the swamp, not add more to it.

It appears that telling lies is the only hope most Democrats have to get elected now, as proven again in the video with Sen. Claire McCaskill from Missouri.  If they lie to get elected, what else are they capable of?

Here is a part 2 on McCaskill:

Here is a newly undercover video from Project Veritas exposing a corrupt candidate in AZ, Kyrsten Sinema.

Quote:(Phoenix) Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from current Congresswoman and US Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema’s campaign, exposing the campaign’s belief that to win in Arizona, Sinema must appear more moderate than she really is, and hide her progressive views from voters in the process. This is the sixth undercover video report Project Veritas has released in a series revealing secrets and lies from political campaigns in 2018.
Said James O’Keefe, founder and president of Project Veritas Action:

Quote:“Kyrsten Sinema used to be quite the radical firebrand.  But now because she knows she must get moderate voters to win her senate race, she has perfected the art of playing it safe while diminishing her prior views and behavior.”

Arizonans will “actually shoot you”

Featured in this report is Sinema’s campaign manager Michelle Davidson, who explains that because of political pressures, Sinema cannot outright campaign on an assault weapons bans:

Quote:DAVIDSON: “… I think Kyrsten’s approach is so, I think, important. We can’t be talking about an assault weapons ban… “

In the video, Rep. Sinema says that Arizonans will “actually shoot you” if you support gun bans in an Arizona campaign. Davidson says that while Rep. Sinema can’t outwardly campaign on gun bans, what she can do is champion other gun control points:

Quote:DAVIDSON: “So we can’t talk about that [assault weapon bans] right? So what Kyrsten… the conversation that she can lead is how do we get to a place where we can, background checks… We’ve got to fix the gun show loophole, we have to fix the background check system. We’ve got to make it harder for people who have been convicted of domestic violence and other violent crimes to get guns—I mean those are the conversations we can have.”

Also featured in the report is Steve Andrews, a big donor to Sinema’s campaign for the Senate, who says that while not being able to campaign on assault weapon bans “voting I’d have to assume she’ll be okay.” Andrews adds “she won’t support assault weapons, I don’t think.”

Sinema Another Fake Moderate

Lot's more to read, or watch the video and see with your own eyes what they say:  AZ Sen Candidate Sinema “can’t be talking about” Gun Bans; Says Arizonans Will “actually shoot you”
My husband says, Most Old Arizonians like himself that was born here knows she and her Family are Carpetbaggers, Con's and Liars.
But that most are dead now and Arizona is made up of Liberal's from California and Colorado who bought property and moved here in 2008 and 2009.
then you have the large influx of Illegals that Janet Napolitano Welcomed in to our State under Obama in 2008 & 2009 and then she Neutered Homeland Security from stopping the flow from 2009 - 2013 under Obama. 
The Most Corrupt Administration in History, Bought and Paid for By G. Soros and other NWO Elites.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Another exposing video from Project Veritas with a thanks to The Mystic Wanderer for
bringing it here.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-14-2020, 07:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: Another exposing video from Project Veritas with a thanks to The Mystic Wanderer for
bringing it here.

Some of us "dissidents" are harder to kill than other folks. So all I've really got to say about it is what I told one of these loons a couple years ago - "Ok. here I am. Get to killin' whenever you think you're ready... no? I thought not, you chickenshit bastard!"

The offer still stands. I'm not hard to find, and they can get to killin' whenever they feel froggy. They should know up front, though, that I was killin' their kind long before the best part of them ran down the crack of their mommas asses.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Here is part 2 of the Bernie staffer. 
If Bernie was to ever get elected, or any of them running right now for that matter, we can kiss our country good-bye. 

This is what happens when people don't pay attention!!!!!!!!

Part 3 of #Expose2020".

Project Veritas is going to release clips of CNN's Jeff Zucker in an undercover operation. 

Listen to him tell Jeff to get ready.   tinylaughing 

Quote:
Here's the first clip. More to come out every 10 minutes.

Here's another Twitter clip from Oct 9, 2020