Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What you going to do when the Earth Shifts?
It seems appropriate to drop this here.

2018 showed the worst weather, earthquakes, etc. in recorded history. Marshall Masters says 2019 will be even worse, and he offers ways to survive what's coming.

(01-11-2019, 06:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Probably not related to electromagnetic shifting, but something strange happened here the other day. I didn't want to do a thread based just on a question I have, so I'll ask it here.

Day before yesterday I looked outside as the sun was setting and was surprised to see it was much further toward the east than usual. Actually, I don't remember ever seeing it set that far over from where it usually is.  I pondered on it for a few minutes then went back to my desk befuddled.

Then last night I looked out again at sunset (I like to see if there are any pretty clouds in the sky at sunset) and the sun was setting back where it usually does this time of year.  It was much further west from my vantage point than the previous night. I was looking out the same window as the night before.

I have no rational explanation for this. It kind of scared me.   tinyhuh

Any ideas what could have caused this?  I'm still at a loss.

By "east", do you mean farther south, or farther north? East would be 180 degrees, directly opposite the sunset. At this time of year, the sun should be setting a couple of degrees farther north each day. I.e it should be setting to the southwest, with each sunset a little closer to directly west every day as it moves northward along the horizon.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-15-2019, 06:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 06:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Probably not related to electromagnetic shifting, but something strange happened here the other day. I didn't want to do a thread based just on a question I have, so I'll ask it here.

Day before yesterday I looked outside as the sun was setting and was surprised to see it was much further toward the east than usual. Actually, I don't remember ever seeing it set that far over from where it usually is.  I pondered on it for a few minutes then went back to my desk befuddled.

Then last night I looked out again at sunset (I like to see if there are any pretty clouds in the sky at sunset) and the sun was setting back where it usually does this time of year.  It was much further west from my vantage point than the previous night. I was looking out the same window as the night before.

I have no rational explanation for this. It kind of scared me.   tinyhuh

Any ideas what could have caused this?  I'm still at a loss.

By "east", do you mean farther south, or farther north? East would be 180 degrees, directly opposite the sunset. At this time of year, the sun should be setting a couple of degrees farther north each day. I.e it should be setting to the southwest, with each sunset a little closer to directly west every day as it moves northward along the horizon.

If I held a ruler up to the window and placed it at the horizon, it would be approximately a foot more south west from my vantage point on the window. That's a lot of distance in the sky. I don't know how to measure that.

As I said, it was back where it normally is the next night.  I'm still at a loss for how this could occur. 

Maybe the Mandela effect had a hold of me for a spell.   ???????????? 

(Hmmm... think I may have to do a thread on that.)