Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demographic Winter - the decline of the human family (Full Movie)

YES!
I have to watch those again, I've seen them before and I do want to watch.
Thank you @"727Sky"
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Oddly, perhaps, I'm ok with this. It's natural selection in action. As a species dumbs-down, gets dumbed-down, or allows itself to be dumbed-down, it will die out. That makes room for others who might not succumb to stupidity as easily. Having given Progressives free reign to engineer society to their liking, we will watch that society implode and cease to exist.

Humans had a good run, while it lasted.

If the invading hordes kill off my entire family, I'm good with that, too. I have no desire at all to pass my superior genes along to inferior populations. They would only be wasted. Before anyone gets all bent out of shape and accuses me of "racism" (for the umpteenth time, meh) by "inferior", I'm not referring to races, I'm referring to sad, sorry folks, whatever race they may be. As Progressives advance their agenda, more sad, sorry, useless eaters are generated in each generation across the board.

Look how many kids these days would rather play a video game or tap away at their various "devices" than make themselves something to eat. I'm ok with them starving themselves to goddamned death... and Progressives advance that notion by pushing their agenda that makes these kids think that the world owes them a living - it don't. The Universe never promised anyone any leisure time, much less that their entire fucking lives would be leisure time.

Still, I don't think the entire human race will just vanish. There are enough psychopaths among us, people who have no compunction about x-ing out people who are not working for the psychopath's direct benefit, that the species will survive. Other sheepish folk will see the psycho terminating their useless fellows, and will get just enough of a clue to decide in favor of benefiting the psychos to insure their own survival as well as the survival of the psychos of the world. The population will probably decline, invasions will continue to happen, and people with no conscience whatsoever will figure out ways to be Lord and Master over groups of other people, who will be willing sheep to them.

It has always been so. I see nothing in the modern world that is likely to change what hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution has hard-wired into us.

Progressives, unfortunately for them, are probably not quite psycho enough to survive the cut if the example of the 20th century Communism experiment is any indicator. They'll eventually cut too much of a fuss about the ways the pychos are handling things without any thoughts at all to the benefit of the Progressives, and the psychos will eventually dump the Progressives in a hole of their own making when the pyschos get tired of the non-productive whiny bullshit.

In other words, in survival of the fittest, the strong survive, not a bunch of pussies trying to pussify the rest of the world to meet their own low standards. When you weaken everyone, there is no longer anyone to keep your own sorry ass alive.

It's gonna be a hell of a ride - but it always has been.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’