Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Richard Dolan and a great rehash of 9/11
Very good video.   minusculeclap 

It is tragic that the toddlers who have grown up since 9-11 will never know or experience the world we lived in before these evil people attacked us. But those of us old enough to remember are fighting with all our might to restore some of those freedoms back to the U.S. and then to the whole world now that we have a President who is there to help us. 

If these young people remembered, maybe they wouldn't be fighting against President Trump so hard.  It's sad.  They don't even realize they are fighting against a better world for themselves.   tinycrying
(09-16-2018, 04:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...If these young people remembered, maybe they wouldn't be fighting against President Trump so hard.
It's sad.  They don't even realize they are fighting against a better world for themselves.   tinycrying

Great vid.

It's like Brexit, to imagine a world where Britain wasn't part of a ponzi-scheme  under the boot-heel of
the German'French controllers is something they cannot imagine. It seems the world didn't exist before
they were born!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Just another interesting fact was Bush waited 441 before a 9/11 cover-up commission was formed. He went to extraordinary lengths to delay and insure the commissions was underfunded. When Kissinger had to step down as the head of the commission a Bush insider by the name of Philip Zelikow was inserted along with the new heads of the commission. Zelikow actually wrote the commission final report/outline 3 months into the 16 month investigation. Pretty damning information as it directly shows the fix was in IMO.

I have never been a 9/11 truther other than thinking and believing (later) the official story had some really big holes in it.

I was passing over Jamaica at 39,000 ft. when I was told we would not be allowed to continue on our flight plan to the USA. So myself along with 6 crew members and 150 (?) passengers spent the next three days in Cozumel before we we allowed to return to the states.. Of course the company kept us informed and the news on T.V. was showing so we were up to speed with the current thoughts on 9/11.

There was some serious money made from 9/11 with stocks and what appears to be advanced knowledge of the event by a select few. But that is all history now..