Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's everyone doing THIS WEEKEND?
OK, Spill the Beans!!

What are our wonderful rogues getting up to this weekend....?

I've already helped out at a "Batman and Moth-in" night in the woods, between taxi-ing my eldest to Rugby training.
We have a Forest School to do today...
And my boys are both Playing Rugby on Sunday.

Your turn...
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
The laundry and cajoling Boy In A Dress to purchase some underwear.
Banner/Facebook artwork.
Mentally travelling through time looking for an interesting event to add to the 'Rack & Ruin' thread.
Still trying to explain to BIAD that skiddies are the appropriate clothing.
Mocking mainstream news.
Listening to a local radio-station broadcasting a football match.
Modelling a pair of my own....
Conjuring with an idea for the Story Contest.
Shredding piles of unneeded documents.
Retiring to bed.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-15-2018, 08:44 AM)BIAD Wrote: The laundry and cajoling Boy In A Dress to purchase some underwear.
Banner/Facebook artwork.
Mentally travelling through time looking for an interesting event to add to the 'Rack & Ruin' thread.
Still trying to explain to BIAD that skiddies are the appropriate clothing.
Mocking mainstream news.
Listening to a local radio-station broadcasting a football match.
Modelling a pair of my own....
Conjuring with an idea for the Story Contest.
Shredding piles of unneeded documents.
Retiring to bed.
smallcrackingup

What... no drink?
minusculebeercheers tinysurprised
(09-15-2018, 08:49 AM)gordi Wrote: What... no drink?

Maybe a gin & tonic when the clouds get darker!
(09-15-2018, 08:58 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 08:49 AM)gordi Wrote: What... no drink?

Maybe a gin & tonic when the clouds get darker!

Good Man!

BTW - I've found some GREAT Blackthorn bushes!!! (bearing lots of SLOE's...!)
minusculebeercheers
Well I WAS sleeping till you lot woke me up with this bloody question  minusculebiggrin
(09-15-2018, 10:52 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Well I WAS sleeping till you lot woke me up with this bloody question  minusculebiggrin

I'll be vewwy vewwy qwiet!
Pesky wabbits!
what will I do....?!?!?!

Decisions...decisions....

You know me...

Can never decide left or right...

[Image: h34E4E199]

Fuck it.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
For the most part I'll be sitting at my computer when I'm not up cleaning something in the house. Heavy winds are expected today, and tomorrow (early morning) the rain starts from the storm hitting our area (Hurricane Florence).
I know what I have planned for today, Cleaning Our Play Room,,,, whips and Straps and such things.
After we go out shooting today, we'll have to two Barrett 50.  to clean and other handguns and rifles, cleaning will be an all day job.

Then it's off for something to eat, Chinese food of-course.

Sunday we go to the Veterans Hospital and spend most of the day there, Listening and giving any support we can.

Sunday night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Back to our Play Room  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-15-2018, 05:03 PM)guohua Wrote: Sunday night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Back to our Play Room  tinylaughing
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4499]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-15-2018, 05:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 05:03 PM)guohua Wrote: Sunday night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Back to our Play Room  tinylaughing

WHAT!!?? Is it my dress for this dinner this evening?
[Image: giphy.gif]  
Or is it Play Time????[Image: tenor.gif]
(09-15-2018, 05:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:

No need for shock - I mean, there was gunplay on their first date, y'know?

My weekend is Friday and Saturday, not Saturday and Sunday like normal folk. I've gotta be different, I gotta be ME!

Yesterday, I took Grace for her regular doctor visit, and snuck out to Taco Bell to test out their new breakfast grub. The breakfast burrito was ok (bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese wrapped in a tortilla - we can do that at home!), and the steak-egg-cheese thingy was barely palatable. I managed to choke most of it down, but that last bite was more than I could take, so I binned it.

Then we came back home and I took a nap. A long nap.

After that, I commenced searching YouTube for a video that was allegedly posted by one of my employees' wife. Did not find it. Got sidetracked into musical archaeology. The video was alleged to be of him switching a bear. It seems he just got a new bed liner for his truck, started to take his kids to school, and noticed the bear in the bed of his truck pawing around... whereupon he became so enraged that he charged the bear, breaking off a switch along the way, and switched it out of the truck and all the way down the road. A neighbor roared out "what's goin' on over there?" and one of the kids replied "nothin' - daddy's just switching a bear". I'll post a thread if I find the video. Us hillbillies don't take a whole lot of shit from mere bears.

Now the guy who was switching the bear has respect for ME, for some odd reason, but it's a source of pride all the same.

Did I mention the beer and rum? It accompanied all of the above after the return from the doctor.

Then I fell over. Luckily my bed was in the way... and that was my Friday, first day of my weekend.

Saturday, I got up and drank coffee. Ok, I didn't really GET up, more like just SAT up - coffee magically appears on my nightstand every morning just before I wake up. Fairies, I reckon. Then took Grace out to a restaurant we've not been to in a while, then went to Walmart for the weekly, then back home. More beer and rum. Another nap, because I can. Attempted to watch a movie, but did not succeed. More YouTube searching for the video. Reached the conclusion that I need the gent to send me a link, because YouTube causes me to wander.

Then Rogue-ing, and here we are, wondering why the hurricane is so damned calm here. No rain, no wind, pretty anemic as hurricanes go. It's supposed to be at it's worst here at 2 am, but I just realized that is 2 am TOMMORROW morning.

I restocked on beer today, may need to restock on rum tomorrow.

Just in case.

Pretty much a normal weekend - except I haven't pulled my traps back in. I did spend a small bit of time wondering why my old friend mentioned that the protagonist in "Taboo" reminded him of me. I don't see the similarity myself, not sure what the hell he was talking about. Life is full of mystery, I reckon.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quick break between Rugby sessions...

My 'Young'un scored four tries in his two rugby matches this morning and was referred to as a "tackling MACHINE!" by one of the other parents! (Even the refereee said "GREAT TACKLE!" after one of his hits!)
Both games won (by a large margin).
Great entertainment too!
Well done to son No.2!! Very proud dad here.

A Quick bite to eat and then it's off to son No.1's rugby match this afternoon.....

G
@"gordi" 
Well Done Tackling Machine Son Number 2!  minusculeclap
Have a Drink on Dads Tab!!
Wait,,,,,,What's the leagl drinking age in Scotland?  tinybighuh Maybe you should wait,,,,,, ask Dad! 

Off to the gun range this morning just got all the big guns and ammo loaded, it's going to be GREAT FUN!!
Son No.1 WON his Rugby match too.
25 - 3 final score.
He made a couple of good runs and tackles too, and his team have now won 4 in a row!

Here's a pic of Son No.2 from earlier...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4503]

Go Team G!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well done No.1 Son! What is his position?

I was a prop in my youth, then moved to second-row.
Now I need a prop just get off the couch!
(09-16-2018, 05:28 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well done No.1 Son! What is his position?

I was a prop in my youth, then moved to second-row.
Now I need a prop just get off the couch!

He usually plays out on the wing, but had  short stints at 12 and 13 today before being moved wide.
The coaches like them to learn most of the positions to help with their own understanding of the game (and for cover in the case of absence or injury!).

You must have been a chunky pup then if you were a prop?
(Didn't know that you played!)
G
WOW!!!!
Well Done Son Number 1,,, Dad is so very prod of his boys, Drinks and the House!!!  minusculebeercheers minusculeguzzlingbeer Well,,,,, BIAD tabs is open,,,,, tinybigeyes